Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Mystery said:

And he lied; he wasn't just leaning against it. He sat on it. 

Yup!  And I can just hear the conversation in the DR now:

Fessy: But I wasn’t sitting on it or anything - I was just leaning against it!

DR: Er - you are aware we have a couple of cameras running around the House, aren’t you?  Roll the tape, JB....

:D

ETA: @Brian Cronin - Jinx!  :)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, cork dork said:

Angela and Kaycee kept prompting him re: what’s prevented as he went down the laundry list of viruses, etc., until they gave a shout out to pregnancy.  

I miss Babywatch.

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

That "house" is so fucking janky. How did they have it attached to the wall, command strips?! 

I guess it's drywall and just painted. In theory, it should hold up but the BB House isn't a real house. It's basically a trailer. LOL!!!

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I always roll my eyes when the parent dying of cancer or daughter that needs surgery gets brought up on Survivor - especially in final tribal - because you know they're trying for the sympathy votes and I find it a little icky. 

On EVERY SINGLE reality show...I feel bad for them but c'mon...keep that stuff out of the judging/jury/etc.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I guess it's drywall and just painted. In theory, it should hold up but the BB House isn't a real house. It's basically a trailer. LOL!!!

I know, that's why I put "house" in air quotes, haha. I did love how Haleigh pretty much took it in stride. "Fuck. Welp, let me get my shit before we get locked out." 

My bf, who is nowhere near Fessy's size but strong af, does stuff that all the time. We call it Hulk Smashing. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

That "house" is so fucking janky. How did they have it attached to the wall, command strips?! 

Probably. The "house" hasn't been redone, probably ever, so it was bound to fall apart eventually. I know little things have happened over the years, but this year seems worse in terms of things breaking in the house. The awning outside (either this year or last year), I think the sliding glass door broke from Sam, Brett broke the front door, I swear there was something in the bathroom this year, and now the HOH sink. Granted, Fessy should know to never sit on that kind of stuff (he definitely wasn't just leaning) but even so, this should be a sign for BB to redo the entire house. Burn it down and start from scratch, for all I care.

• Love 5

I must say that I really enjoy the relationship between Sam and JC. 

She always seems more relaxed with him. I thought it was really cute when he explained to Sam why she handled her lone vote all wrong last week.

i also loved her reactions to Rockstar telling her Brett was helping to write her speech. 

“That is funny and sad at the same time”

”why of all people is Brett helping with the speech”

Yet Rockstar honestly doesn’t get it and ignores Sams comments.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, missyb said:

I wanted to hear her entire story as well and how she discovered pole vaulting as her specialty. Even tonight, they left her at almost the same spot to join Sam and Jc in the HN room. Its like falling asleep watching a movie over and over and you keep falling asleep at the same spot every time.

Here's the run down from last night.  she started at Gymnastics at a very young age, practiced every day, she felt like she didn't grow up with a father, and her brother felt like he didn't have a mother.  She thinks her brother resents her a little for that.  She feels bad for giving her parents grief during those years because she didn't realize her mom gave up her entire life for her gymnastics career. But she hated it, she hated waking up in the morning.  In high school she was level 10 - the highest you can be but her coaches hated her, she got kicked out of practice a lot because she had an attitude and was rebelling. She started drinking and hanging out with the wrong crowd when she was 13.  But she got offered scholarships to some random schools that she wasn't that excited about (one was Michigan state - that's where that pervert doctor was right??) 

Her junior (or maybe senior?) year she quit.  she said it felt weird to get done with school and have nothing to do.  She got bored but felt freedom. Then her guy friends convinced her to go to football tryouts. Apparently she was really good because it grew a crowd of different coaches.  one was the track coach who told her she would be very good for track and field events.  So she went home and researched track and field events and came across pole vaulting.  She saw that most olympians were former gymnasts so she decided that that was what she was going to do.  She said she was going to be great at it no matter what.  She started practicing with a local college team, did a tryout or something but not an official event and had a really good score/jump so she got offered a bunch of scholarships to schools.  She chose something in south carolina (i think) because she was already familiar with that team.  

And I think that's where the convo ended or I fell asleep.

Her story would be SUPER interesting but she has a very monotone voice. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably. The "house" hasn't been redone, probably ever, so it was bound to fall apart eventually. I know little things have happened over the years, but this year seems worse in terms of things breaking in the house. The awning outside (either this year or last year), I think the sliding glass door broke from Sam, Brett broke the front door, I swear there was something in the bathroom this year, and now the HOH sink. Granted, Fessy should know to never sit on that kind of stuff (he definitely wasn't just leaning) but even so, this should be a sign for BB to redo the entire house. Burn it down and start from scratch, for all I care.

I think the shower drain was plugged again, I saw Sam messing with it, but that seems to happen every year.  And maybe something with the bathroom door, but I think they got a 'stop that' when trying to fix it. 

Re: the sink: I don't think Fessy realized he actually sat on it, he was leaning at first and then repositioned himself.  He's that much of an idiot that he sat without realizing it. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think the shower drain was plugged again, I saw Sam messing with it, but that seems to happen every year.  And maybe something with the bathroom door, but I think they got a 'stop that' when trying to fix it. 

Oh! I remember! I think it was actually the toilet seat! How could I forget Sam's passionate rant about people not fixing the toilet seat?

Apparently, Brett also started planting seeds to Scottie to possibly make it a unanimous vote, but I guess he did it in a way that actually could work really well for him going into next week (implying to Scottie that JC/Sam may not be solid and he wasn't entirely sure about voting Kaycee out anymore; more like 75% sure at the moment). We'll see how that pans out today.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh! I remember! I think it was actually the toilet seat! How could I forget Sam's passionate rant about people not fixing the toilet seat?

Apparently, Brett also started planting seeds to Scottie to possibly make it a unanimous vote, but I guess he did it in a way that actually could work really well for him going into next week (implying to Scottie that JC/Sam may not be solid and he wasn't entirely sure about voting Kaycee out anymore; more like 75% sure at the moment). We'll see how that pans out today.

The amount of improvement from his pitch to Scottie in the HOH Week 3 to his pitch last night is incredible.   Scottie thinks because of week 3 he knows when Brett is misting him but that false sense of security has him completely blind to Brett right now.

• Love 7

Brett's pitch to Scottie was really well planted. He set the logic of voting to keep KC in such a way that he could excuse it later without connecting him to the perceived trio of Tyler/Angela/KC. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Wings said:

I prefer correct anatomical terms, however there is no correct term for a woman's crotch.  Vagina is not it!  Undercarriage is brilliant and I will use it from this day forward.   

I must be old fashioned then, because I calls it what it is.....howsomeever, I do love the term 'undercarriage' and cain't wait to use it on Mr. Vixenstud.  (the word that is, heh!)

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It should be. And yet...

• Love 2
11 hours ago, PaperTree said:

What CD would you want in your HoH basket?

See, why ya'll gotta start this so early in the morning?!

Hmmm.....I think I'd prepare a few CD's before going into the house, as my tastes change.

70's music and Disco

In terms of artists it would probably be Teena Marie, Van Halen and maybe Barry Manilow.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

This is the most entertaining thing that has happened since Bay was bleeding at the mouth.

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

When their HOH reign is over, do they have to give back the leftover snacks & the CD?

They have to give back the CD, but they can keep the snacks.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Her story would be SUPER interesting but she has a very monotone voice. 

Really though. Someone elsewhere said she sounds day drunk all the time and I was like spot on.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Thinking about music I would want, probably Rubber Soul or Help; Hamilton or Evita or Cats; or Duran Duran. I don’t listen to popular music. They’d all hate me!

But I would totally be listening to your music all the time.

1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

I must say that I really enjoy the relationship between Sam and JC. 

She always seems more relaxed with him. I thought it was really cute when he explained to Sam why she handled her lone vote all wrong last week.

What did JC tell Sam? I missed that.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Did Angela ever finish telling her life story to Tyler? I only saw up until her getting into college. Was there more to it? It actually WAS an interesting story, honestly. She's had a weird ride.

It ended at the same point twice, I think, because Angela named and was starting to talk in detail about the Australian pole vaulting coach who I assume didn’t sign a release.

54 minutes ago, springbarb said:

But I would totally be listening to your music all the time.

What did JC tell Sam? I missed that.

That you never claim that you are the sole vote against the house. That it makes you an immediate target. That what she did last week was very dangerous for her game.

He says sometimes the less you speak the better. That we are getting near the end and this is where people start to use small things against others. 

It was really good advice and he seemed very genuine with her. Hopefully she takes it to her heart.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

I prefer correct anatomical terms, however there is no correct term for a woman's crotch.  Vagina is not it!  Undercarriage is brilliant and I will use it from this day forward.   

How about "vulva" ???  Why am i having this discussion??? LOL

• Love 6

This season is so funny about the single votes.  

I think it made Sam more of a target because she was honest about purposely going against the house and wouldn't say what she was doing ahead of time so they could plan.  That makes her more of a liability. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think it made Sam more of a target because she was honest about purposely going against the house and wouldn't say what she was doing ahead of time so they could plan.  That makes her more of a liability. 

Honestly, I don’t think she knew what she was going to do until she did it.

i think Ty telling her about the power caused the Bay vote.

in her mind, he was either lying to her or he was safe from the power. She can’t really explain that since she can’t tell anyone about the power. 

10 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

If I could request an album it would be Beatles One. Or maybe My Fair Lady soundtrack 

Yes! Me too. I ❤ Beatles, and hopefully for me, it would be a best of CD or anthology so there are lots of songs. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

To us and the HGs it’s a “House”, but (I’d guess) the Production crew considers it a “set” - which means (a) construction and maintenance for actual functionality is kept to a minimum (just enough to look good on camera), and (b) the crew isn’t normally inclined to expect actors to sit on the set props.  ;) 

2 hours ago, RagePaige said:

The amount of improvement from his pitch to Scottie in the HOH Week 3 to his pitch last night is incredible.   Scottie thinks because of week 3 he knows when Brett is misting him but that false sense of security has him completely blind to Brett right now.

I expect after almost two months of everybody throwing pitches at each other 24/7, a significant normalization factor starts to kick in; when everything is a pitch, your fatigued brain stops recognizing and analyzing some of them as such.

1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Great, now I'ma have this danged song going through my head all day!

My work here is done.  ;>

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They have to give back the CD, but they can keep the snacks.

Leave the gun - take the cannoli.”

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

My tastes in the real world generally run towards Alice In Chains, Shinedown, Greta Van Fleet, etc. - but in the House I expect I’d probably prefer - no, make that NEED - something more along the lines of Chris Isaak (either Heart Shaped World or Forever Blue).  Tune me up in the HoH with some Slipknot or Disturbed, and someone’s gonna die.  In that toxic House environment. I’d need to mellow out  :>

Waitaminute waitaminute waitaminute - how could I forget Offspring?  Or Bowie?  Or John Lee Hooker, or B. B. King, or U2 or Metallica or the Clancy Brothers or Skynyrd or ICAN’TDOTHISIT’STOOHARDMAKEITSTOP...!!!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I remember Austin the wrestler got Clay Aiken as his music. 

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"*

[*Classic Seinfeld bit for the oldsters]

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The voice calling him to the DR sounded a little more... angry than normal. Heh. Bye bye, chunk of his stipend?

Sam's gonna lose her shit when she realizes that no one in the house is going to fix it, just like she went off about the toilet seat. 

ETA: Thank you, Twitter.

Thank you for posting this. Too funny.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The reason none of them know how to handle a "hinky vote" or a "single vote" is that this is the first season in AGES where the whole house did not vote together even to their own individual game's detriment. What a novel idea! : )

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Gummo said:

I don't even like Bayleigh much, but she can do SOOOO much better.

I think or hope she realizes that when she's out.  She seems to me like she'd be a girl with REALLY high standards.  Swaggy probably didn't tell her that his main job is a babysitter.  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Gummo said:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"*

[*Classic Seinfeld bit for the oldsters]

Clay Aiken???  Hell yeah, there’s something wrong with that.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't help but laugh at Swaggy's jealousy. He's genuinely afraid of Bayleigh/Kaycee being a thing, or else he'd be able to laugh it off and not talk about Kaycee so much.

Whenever Kaycee does get evicted and joins Bae in the JH, Production better cough up the cash for some extra security around the place....

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Whenever Kaycee does get evicted and joins Bae in the JH, Production better cough up the cash for some extra security around the place....

Imagine if Kaycee really did get evicted tomorrow night. Kaycee and Bayleigh would be alone in the jury house.

Swaggy would be losing his mind.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I'm surprised a pipe didn't burst.

I know - and I was looking for that shit!  I wanted a veritable water geyser hitting Fessy in the ass.  :>

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Imagine if Kaycee really did get evicted tomorrow night. Kaycee and Bayleigh would be alone in the jury house.

Swaggy would be losing his mind.

Yup!  And trying to climb the JH fence to get in.

Hence the need for extra security.  ;)

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And every English teacher Swaggy Christopher ever had just started rolling in their graves. I know Twitter has a maximum character allowance but maybe if he stopped putting all the cry/laugh emojis into his tweets, he'd have room to type out "something" and "because". And no one give me that spiel about it being the way kids talk nowadays or "street" language or whatever the fuck his excuse is. Because there is no excuse for typing like an illiterate nine year old, especially when you're trying to set up a "brand". Unless your brand is also for illiterate nine year olds. You're supposedly a "professional". Talk like one.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine and I'm cranky from all the wildfire smoke I've been breathing in the past few days. Also I'm getting older and this is a thing you do when you get older - bitch about the young people. Right? 

Dead. I am dead. I find "sumn" particularly offensive.

• Love 8

Looking forward to the TV show tonight to see Rockstar accidentally handing Tyler the info he needed in the veto thing.  And perhaps part of Queen Hay's royal bath as she holds court with minion Tyler explaining how he should remove Rockstar from the block.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Well that is pretty interesting.... I double Kaitlyn's sleep cuddling transferred to Tyler so he probably meant to do that!

Apparently according to Reddit before the cuddle he woke up and was rubbing her back for a bit. 

Reddit cracks me up with their down to the minute "Tangela" updates. 

5 minutes ago, green said:

Looking forward to the TV show tonight to see Rockstar accidentally handing Tyler the info he needed in the veto thing.  And perhaps part of Queen Hay's royal bath as she holds court with minion Tyler explaining how he should remove Rockstar from the block.

I know I'm really psyched to see how this Veto went down- from everyones retellings in the house it sounds like it was pretty dramatic. 

Brett saying he was trying not to scream in elation when Tyler won- ditto with JC. Kaycee & Angela crying when he won. Hay & Fessy thinking Rockstar won and cheering and then realizing she didn't because she had the wrong answer. Rockstar giving a clue to Tyler. Sounds like it was very entertaining. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Gummo said:

I don't even like Bayleigh much, but she can do SOOOO much better.

Really?  I think she will be lucky to find any man who can put up with  her entitled bitchy ass.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 15
19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Apparently according to Reddit before the cuddle he woke up and was rubbing her back for a bit. 

Reddit cracks me up with their down to the minute "Tangela" updates. 

I know I'm really psyched to see how this Veto went down- from everyones retellings in the house it sounds like it was pretty dramatic. 

Brett saying he was trying not to scream in elation when Tyler won- ditto with JC. Kaycee & Angela crying when he won. Hay & Fessy thinking Rockstar won and cheering and then realizing she didn't because she had the wrong answer. Rockstar giving a clue to Tyler. Sounds like it was very entertaining. 

I think they may have been right next to each other grabbing for a clue in the same place and Rockstar tossed Tyler one of the discs in front of them and she took the other thinking hers was the correct answer. 

Edited by Wings