Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I saw on the Feeds that sam was upset when Bay told her that she heard that Brett was going to go after Rachel in his speech. She even told Bay to tell him not to.

i could see her being pissed if he really does what he says and maybe voting him out. That means he leaves, yes?

Just now, Irishsecra said:

I saw on the Feeds that sam was upset when Bay told her that she heard that Brett was going to go after Rachel in his speech. She even told Bay to tell him not to.

i could see her being pissed if he really does what he says and maybe voting him out. That means he leaves, yes?

Yeah. Vote is 5-4 as of now, and the 4 votes to evict Brett are pretty locked in. Sam flipping or JC throwing a hinkie could leave the other side blindsided. 

I don't see Sam changing her vote for that, especially considering she hates Rachel. But it would be amazing if it happened. Total chaos!

I would also live for JC actually evicting Brett. I don't think he will though because he'll know that would tip the scales and Brett would actually be evicted. But it's JC so you never really know lol.

• Love 4

Sam is not changing a vote without telling Tyler first. So that's just not going to happen. She hates Rachel, and wants to protect Tyler. She told him again last night.

And yes, Peachy is correct. JC is the wild card and has way too much power in this vote. 

• Love 2

This is so frustrating as a watcher. I want to shake L6 up and say no.............. You use the secret of Bay's app for your team. Her team will not be pissed at her. It is only a benefit to Bay's team( even if the intent is to protect Bay). Make her feel secure and go home with the power. 

6:18 PM Brett practicing his speech: I know everyone's nervous I'm gonna say something crazy, but I'll keep it heartfelt. Rachel told me all about the all girls alliance. She also told me all about Bayleigh's power app. She has the ability to replace nominations. #BB20 #BBLF

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It seems like Bay for some reason. Frankly, though, I don't get where they're going with it, so it all makes no sense to me. 

I guess if all of L6....L5....L4 is on board with Brett saying it I guess it's okay. Dumb but okay. LOL!!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, D.CBies said:

To everyone trying to like or dislike my messages. I suck at trying to figure out how to respond to the one that quoted me. I have never done any kind of social media anything. I’m very green. I won’t ever to face book or any of the others. People are targeted all the time on those social media’s. Don’t trust ANY of them. Dangerous in my opinion.

I'm not on Facebook either and never will be but that has absolutely nothing to do with replying to quotes here.  The reply to a quote feature here is just a glorified auto copy and paste with the quotes kept in boxes with the person being quoted listed as well.

See at the bottom of my post here?  See the light gray "quote marks" there.  The first one is to reply to a single post immediately. 

The second one (with the + in front of it) is to reply to multiple quotes in the same post or to reply to one but "stores" it in a buffer until you are ready to reply so you can keep reading the thread for now.  I personally always use the plus (+) quote one because I like to finish reading the thread and not lose my bookmarked place in the thread.

Note:  If you choose and click on the muti-quote icon (+ quote mark) you will see a box on the right bottom of your screen saying you are replying to x amount of quotes.  When ready to actually reply then click on that box and it will open up your reply feature at that point. 

And say if you change your mind and don't want to reply to one of those quotes but want to keep the others?  Then put your cursor right below the one you want to remove and hit Backspace until that quote box disappears.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Winston always had a good sense of humor. He was just awkward and introverted and thus viewed as the L6 oddball. Same thing is happening to Rachel this week. 

Yeah, Winston had his faults and he seemed a bit quick to anger at times, but he was more of an oddball in the alliance, and the house in general, than Rachel. Rachel's getting worse treatment due to the nasty words inflicted about her, but Winston also was told to his face many times that he sucked and that people didn't like him. It was to the point where he called out how people would always choose Brett over him (which is why I was surprised when he was legit blindsided). Rachel's getting it done more behind her back. But Winston also had Brett while Rachel doesn't have anyone having her back. I do think that Rachel's extrovertedness doesn't help in her group filled mostly with introverts (and Brett, who I can't tell is either an ambivert or extrovert or what). If Rachel/Bayleigh had been the two women to get close early on, I could have seen them be this dynamic duo. As it is, Rachel got stuck with the Ice Queen, who turned on her within a day (playing her own game, which is great, but showing how she's not a team player) and I think houseguests have said that they dislike Rachel for being fake and theatric, especially early on. Much like Winston, who always felt like he was trying to be someone else, I can see how that would rub people the wrong way. 

Either way, Rachel will be much happier in the real world, and she'll have people on her side. I can see Winston/Rachel bonding over this experience, and Kaitlyn/Swaggy have already said that they'll have Rachel's back. 

12 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I really don’t want a S6 HOH win but I also really want Brett or Angela gone next week. The struggle is real. 

I'm torn because I want one of Angela, JC, Bayleigh, or Rockstar gone next week, but that's a bunch of people who are on opposite sides. So either win kind of works, but I also need L4 to step it up. I don't want a Fessy win because that means we'll get more of the Will They Won't They with Fessy and Haleigh, even though we already know it's a Most Definitely Won't. I don't want a Rockstar win because the chances of her getting rid of Brett are too high and I'd rather him take her out first (legit, I'm fine with Brett being evicted if Rockstar's evicted before him). I don't really want a Scottie win because I want to see other people win more. I could make do with a Haleigh win, and that's about it, but the downside is that Rockstar's safe for another week. 

Ultimately, I'm rooting for a Brett win. I do think Tyler may have to pull out a win since his alliance haven't proven themselves to be good enough to win. I'm not opposed to an Angela win because I now do not know what she'd do. A JC win would be interesting as Bayleigh would definitely use her power on his HOH (and Brett's). The Hive would also push Bayleigh to use her power to save one of them and I'd like to see the struggle with a Tyler HOH win since she may think he won't try to target her. A Sam win would be obnoxious and she'd just put up Haleigh/Rockstar, and then she'd have a meltdown if she had to choose another replacement nom. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Seriously. He's like that homeowner who prices his house way above market value, refuses to budge on the price, and wants you to pay closing costs. 

That is so perfect. Yes, that is him to a tee. This stubbornness, all in support of a fake alliance that could give two shits about him! But that's who he decided he was with and this stubborn fucker can't allow for anything beyond that. He'll, like, go to war to support his fake alliance!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, it really is super dumb of L4 to do this speech. 

I was in the same boat as you- but now I'm kind like whatever about it. I think that exposing the power makes it a hell of a lot weaker. It's not a guarantee that Scottie wins HOH- nor is a guarantee that The Hive win the HOH- we don't know what questions Production will ask- we also don't know who is studying the right thing. For all we know The Hive have everything wrong, we didn't see any of the GIFs they were shown. 

I think exposing the Power makes it weaker- because it is no longer a mystery and that was the whole allure to it, no one would know who did it. Well now the jig is up. Her side isn't going to want her to use it to hijack their nominations- and then if the other side wins HOH- they can just say if you use it and put up people I don't want to be up- then if one of them comes down you will go up. So I think basically the Power is useless now. 

Also- the whole point is to cause chaos- the chaos that L6 doesn't know that it will cause is that Scottie, Hay & Rockstar actually don't know about the power. Once they find out that she told Rachel-not them- then I'm sure it will get out that Fessy knew- Hay especially is going to be PISSED. They think the other side HAS to know about it. Meanwhile they don't. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

That is so perfect. Yes, that is him to a tee. This stubbornness, all in support of a fake alliance that could give two shits about him! But that's who he decided he was with and this stubborn fucker can't allow for anything beyond that. He'll, like, go to war to support his fake alliance!

Well ... not to make comparisons but Steve Moses also crawled his way from the bottom of a fake alliance to winning the 500k. That strategy can work.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, that's because Vegas is the devil's playground.  And that's lots and lots of trouble.  /joins the musical movie reference club

And my contribution is that the gold standard of how to pronounce "heinous" comes from Kiss Me Kate's "Brush Up Your Shakespeare:"

If she says your behavior is heinous
Kick her right in the Coriolanus!

• Love 4

I agree wholeheartedly with Lady Calypso...I don't care so much about Brett but I NEEEEEEEED Rockstar to leave before him.  She gets my goat and I would love to see Brett one up her one more time.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I was in the same boat as you- but now I'm kind like whatever about it. I think that exposing the power makes it a hell of a lot weaker. It's not a guarantee that Scottie wins HOH- nor is a guarantee that The Hive win the HOH- we don't know what questions Production will ask- we also don't know who is studying the right thing. For all we know The Hive have everything wrong, we didn't see any of the GIFs they were shown. 

I think exposing the Power makes it weaker- because it is no longer a mystery and that was the whole allure to it, no one would know who did it. Well now the jig is up. Her side isn't going to want her to use it to hijack their nominations- and then if the other side wins HOH- they can just say if you use it and put up people I don't want to be up- then if one of them comes down you will go up. So I think basically the Power is useless now. 

Also- the whole point is to cause chaos- the chaos that L6 doesn't know that it will cause is that Scottie, Hay & Rockstar actually don't know about the power. Once they find out that she told Rachel-not them- then I'm sure it will get out that Fessy knew- Hay especially is going to be PISSED. 

It COULD be a good thing to expose the power. Both sides have pros/cons. I think there are some situations where it's clear that a plan is dumb and it won't impact the game (and then it happens exactly like that, such as everything from last season). But here, like this plan, people are so predictable AND unpredictable, that it should bring Team Good Feeds, in theory. There's benefits to not sharing the power and waiting until Bayleigh has to use it. But there's also benefits to Brett exposing the power, as The Hive already don't trust one another. Inadvertently, Brett could be the reason that alliance fails this week, especially if their heads aren't in the game for HOH. It's kind of fun, knowing that so much could happen with this one little speech...or nothing could happen and other drama unfolds later on. We just don't know, and that's the glorious thing about this season. So far, we're going into week 6, and we haven't been able to predict any of the major drama that unfolded each week.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It COULD be a good thing to expose the power. Both sides have pros/cons. I think there are some situations where it's clear that a plan is dumb and it won't impact the game (and then it happens exactly like that, such as everything from last season). But here, like this plan, people are so predictable AND unpredictable, that it should bring Team Good Feeds, in theory. There's benefits to not sharing the power and waiting until Bayleigh has to use it. But there's also benefits to Brett exposing the power, as The Hive already don't trust one another. Inadvertently, Brett could be the reason that alliance fails this week, especially if their heads aren't in the game for HOH. It's kind of fun, knowing that so much could happen with this one little speech...or nothing could happen and other drama unfolds later on. We just don't know, and that's the glorious thing about this season. So far, we're going into week 6, and we haven't been able to predict any of the major drama that unfolded each week.

Brett for sure knows how to make The Hive spin into a tizzy that's for sure. 

Haha. 

I think that's one of the reasons L6 want to keep him- also because Rachel spun out this week- and tried to pull a Hive move- and they just aren't here for this. 

• Love 3

I really hope next week Angela goes on the block somehow. She;s just a nasty snide bitch. When you're dreaming up nasty goodbye messages for someone who was your F2 alliance and liked and trusted you, it's safe to say that you need to be hit with a good dose of karma. 

• Love 11

I really hope at some point on the show we get a montage of all of Sam's crafts and hobbies while in the house. i don't know what she's doing now but she's surrounded by a bunch of stuff. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Brett for sure knows how to make The Hive spin into a tizzy that's for sure. 

Haha. 

I think that's one of the reasons L6 want to keep him- also because Rachel spun out this week- and tried to pull a Hive move- and they just aren't here for this. 

I'm getting my hopes up on another Rockstar blowup. However, it probably won't happen on live TV and she'll probably just fume in the pink room later on. Though bonus points if Brett is HOH. 

Seriously, I'm rooting hardcore for Brett to win HOH, or Tyler. Either would bring Team Good Feeds. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I really hope next week Angela goes on the block somehow. She;s just a nasty snide bitch. When you're dreaming up nasty goodbye messages for someone who was your F2 alliance and liked and trusted you, it's safe to say that you need to be hit with a good dose of karma. 

Yeah, I'm over Angela. I just want her gone, but unfortunately for us, she's made jury so she'll be casting a vote for the winner.

• Love 3

Brett winning HOH could be amazing.  RS would be sobbing in the corner, Haleigh would glue herself too him, Fessy would then want to chop his nuts off because he stole his girl. Bayleigh would then use her power and it would be wasted because L6-5-4 would win veto and make her power useless sending her out the door. 

WHOO HOOO!

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- the whole point is to cause chaos- the chaos that L6 doesn't know that it will cause is that Scottie, Hay & Rockstar actually don't know about the power. Once they find out that she told Rachel-not them- then I'm sure it will get out that Fessy knew- Hay especially is going to be PISSED. They think the other side HAS to know about it. Meanwhile they don't. Haha. 

Interesting points. You may be right. At the very least, I'm more on the fence about it now that you've made this argument/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Brett winning HOH could be amazing.  RS would be sobbing in the corner, Haleigh would glue herself too him, Fessy would then want to chop his nuts off because he stole his girl. Bayleigh would then use her power and it would be wasted because L6-5-4 would win veto and make her power useless sending her out the door. 

WHOO HOOO!

Brett with the tie breaking vote would be so fun! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Sam just did the unthinkable and opened the patio door to toss something outside.  Surprisingly she didn't get yelled at.  It was a container or something and she yelled out the back "don't eat that!" 

I'm thinking the ants go into their cracker candy stuff they made last night but i'm wondering why they just didn't throw the container in the trash. 

17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well ... not to make comparisons but Steve Moses also crawled his way from the bottom of a fake alliance to winning the 500k. That strategy can work.

Oh, he's a lot like Steve, but Steve somehow had more game than him. And Steve didn't have much game. 

The closest HG that I can compare Scottie to is Ian and while he's not quite as gross as Ian, he's similar.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Interesting points. You may be right. At the very least, I'm more on the fence about it now that you've made this argument/

Haha nice! I just think powers are more powerful when no one knows about them. What's the point of this power anymore without the element of surprise? She can't lie about the power if asked about it. 

Also- this makes me even more convinced that they will make sure that Tyler uses his power when he is ACTUALLY going to be put on the block. They need at least 1 power to be a surprise. HAHA. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

WHOO HOOO!

Oh man, though. Imagine if Brett decided that Bayleigh wasting her power was enough and decided to backdoor Rockstar instead. Then, the votes come down to a tie for whatever reason (Haleigh, Fessy, Bayleigh, Scottie to evict whoever Bayleigh put up (maybe JC?) and the rest voting to evict Rockstar). Brett has the final vote. That would crush Rockstar's soul. #GuysLikeThatAlwaysWin.

Tyler might not even be opposed since he may be able to bring in Bayleigh...if she's not mad at him for the vote tonight, of course (which she may not be since she told him she didn't care who left). The only issue is Bayleigh being able to win competitions while Rockstar's less likely. 

• Love 2

Idk, I just don’t see Brett’s speech having that big of an impact. It’ll be like JC’s stray vote. 

All Bayleigh has to say is she told Rachel to pull her in. 

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Most of the legit memory comps are later in the season. The ones now are half memory/half luck, especially the before/after. 

True.  They need more history to pass in the game in order for the HGs to have more details to recall.

Just now, Ceeg said:

Idk, I just don’t see Brett’s speech having that big of an impact. It’ll be like JC’s stray vote. 

All Bayleigh has to say is she told Rachel to pull her in. 

The last time I said this, it was Brett's speech throwing Rockstar under the bus. Look at what happened.

Also look at the two stray votes from that week and nobody figuring out it was JC/Tyler for sure. 

Look at the previous week with Swaggy being voted out.

The Hive doesn't trust each other. They already have it in their heads that Haleigh and/or Scottie could flip the vote. 

Also, that's not taking into account Bayleigh's big secret coming out and Fessy having to play dumb. He might not be able to with Haleigh asking him if he knew. 

Anything could happen. Either nothing comes out of it....or the house explodes.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The last time I said this, it was Brett's speech throwing Rockstar under the bus. Look at what happened.

Also look at the two stray votes from that week and nobody figuring out it was JC/Tyler for sure. 

Look at the previous week with Swaggy being voted out.

The Hive doesn't trust each other. They already have it in their heads that Haleigh and/or Scottie could flip the vote. 

Also, that's not taking into account Bayleigh's big secret coming out and Fessy having to play dumb. He might not be able to with Haleigh asking him if he knew. 

Anything could happen. Either nothing comes out of it....or the house explodes.

I think I mostly assume nothing will happen is bc I think one of them will win HOH. So it’ll be a muted reaction bc they all know the targets. Now, if Brett or someone else from L4 manages to win, it could be more explosive. But excluding Tyler’s first week, they haven’t won an HOH at all. So I have zero expectations of them winning something. 

10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I don't know what it says about me that it warms my heart that there's someone else who can't stand Ian.

I despised that little twerp, and consider him beating Dan one of the greatest travesties ever on this show.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think I mostly assume nothing will happen is bc I think one of them will win HOH. So it’ll be a muted reaction bc they all know the targets. Now, if Brett or someone else from L4 manages to win, it could be more explosive. But excluding Tyler’s first week, they haven’t won an HOH at all. So I have zero expectations of them winning something. 

But most weeks they were also throwing the HOH competition.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, xKHANx said:

So true.

I grew up on a Tobacco & Dairy farm in rural KY and left home for the Army at 17. (38yrs ago) and spent the biggest part of that 8 yrs trying to rid myself of the thick, slow country accent.  Now, the only way it comes out is if I am really mad or drunk.

I did the same things; spent the first 2-3 years trying to rid myself of the accent because I thought it sounded uneducated - then spent the next couple of years recultivating it, because I decided if someone judges your intelligence based on your accent then they’re the stupid ones, not you.  Since then I’ve learned to use it to great professional effect.  ;>

4 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

It is pretty sad and EXCITING when I am looking forward to the feeds after the show vs the episode tonight. I have a weird feeling that Scottie will win. 

IF Rockstar WINS.... 

83865a8761794b0f624fe8d338ef7d36.jpg

If Pinky wins, then I expect she’ll nom Brett, and... Brett alongside him.

And if Brett wins PoV and takes himself off, her replacement nom will be... Brett.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

It is pretty sad and EXCITING when I am looking forward to the feeds after the show vs the episode tonight. I have a weird feeling that Scottie will win. 

That's normal for me (except for DE weeks). Most often, we know the vote count before the show even starts and while the vote count can shift in the few hours the feeds are down, it usually doesn't. So other than Bayleigh's shocked face - seriously, every vote for far. I'm expecting it to become a meme - and the outcome of the HoH, the feeds are going to be where the action is. Hopefully. Because this week was a little dull. 

57 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam just did the unthinkable and opened the patio door to toss something outside.  Surprisingly she didn't get yelled at.  It was a container or something and she yelled out the back "don't eat that!" 

I'm thinking the ants go into their cracker candy stuff they made last night but i'm wondering why they just didn't throw the container in the trash. 

Does BB just not care anymore? In Swaggy's last week, both he and someone else had opened the sliding door and seen the booths for the comp being built in the back yard. And now Sam just pulls open the door? What happened to the shield coming down over the sliding door and it being locked?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

That's normal for me (except for DE weeks). Most often, we know the vote count before the show even starts and while the vote count can shift in the few hours the feeds are down, it usually doesn't. So other than Bayleigh's shocked face - seriously, every vote for far. I'm expecting it to become a meme - and the outcome of the HoH, the feeds are going to be where the action is. Hopefully. Because this week was a little dull. 

Does BB just not care anymore? In Swaggy's last week, both he and someone else had opened the sliding door and seen the booths for the comp being built in the back yard. And now Sam just pulls open the door? What happened to the shield coming down over the sliding door and it being locked?

The cover was over the door but I don't think they ever lock it.  I think legally they can't lock it since it's probably considered a fire escape.

Tyler is cruel.... making a plan with Rachel or informing her of a plan to see if Scottie is trust worthy or not - which will happen AFTER she's evicted tonight. 

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

The ants apparently came back with a vengeance. Even Sam is very annoyed. 

They must be shameless hussy female ants.

Evict their asses.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 19

Oh, yuck, they're showing a repeat of last season.  The only season I ever 100% gave up on.  Although I may have watched the finale a time or twelve - you know, just that one part.  

• Love 12