Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Has she given any idea who she's going to put up? I'm guessing it's gonna be Kaitlyn and either Haileigh or RS, but I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.

9 hours ago, zorak said:

I saw that convo, too.  But when said the thing about it was only a week later, so she wouldn't even know, he made a comment like he thought she really could be pregnant.  Then she said something like, "NO.  I already told you.", which seemed like she was referring to the Plan B thing.  That was my take on that whole conversation.

I feel like she said something about thinking she might not be able to get pregnant, so it could have been a reference to that. 

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is holding a house meeting without announcing it was a house meeting. She started off with an In Remembrance segment of past HGs, and then told everyone that she's not going to hold one-on-ones, she already knows what she's going to do. And this HoH room is her HoH room. No one is allowed in it unless Sam says so. That door is going to be locked. So everyone should just enjoy this week until the Veto competition, don't worry about going on the block, just breathe.

Holy HoHitis, Batman!

And now there's some super awkward teeth brushing happening in the bathroom with Kaitlyn and Bayleigh. Heh.

Maybe it's because this is how I would feel, but I would be really annoyed with people always being up in the HOH room and wanting to sleep in my bed when I won some time to spread out in my own space. I would also be really irritated if people ate and drank all the stuff that I got as a prize. It's one thing if it is offered, but HGs seem to feel entitled to it and will just come up and munch on your favorite damn cookies that you have been saving without asking. I have always felt like the one on ones are a little more HOHitisy, for lack of a better term. Yes, I will deign to speak with you, mere commoners, so that you can plead your case. No thanks. 

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh fuck no.

Rockstar's brought out the pans. 

PRODUCTION, PUT A STOP TO THIS BEFORE I GET PTSD. 

Brett's just taking this like a champ. 

As noted upthread, this is not a great idea. Perhaps she should have paid a little better attention to Hamlet so that the lady doth protest too much concept would be fresh in her mind. They are going to end up with plastic and silicon if they can't stop damaging pans every year. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Tbh, I don't really get the "Sam has HOHitis" stuff. She's not bullying anyone or demanding their time and attention. She's not telling people who is going on the block, who has to go home, and if they don't, they'll go up. She's not grilling people with set questions in order to come up with reasons to evict them. She's simply claiming her earned HOH room for herself and only herself, and her alcohol for herself and only herself. As far as I've seen, all the other HGs say that's awesome and probably exactly what Sam needs: space to herself to chill. She didn't even demand RS stfu. She calmly and politely asked her to stop, in order to keep peace in the house, but ultimately it was up to RS what she wanted to do.

Also, I really do think Sam will play it like she's putting people up, but no one is going home because of her power. She sort of alluded to that when she was trying to calm RS down, when she said this is just going to be a chill week and she doesn't want anyone stressed or worried.

It would take some digging and video watching, but it seems to me, in the beginning at least, the HOH pretty much kept the room to him/herself (unless someone was invited in) and didn't let the whole house have full reign.  There were a few people invited in at times and showmance partners would usually share the bed and bathroom.  But in more recent seasons, it's like everyone seems to just come and go as they please, soak in the tub and *gag* shave, and sleep all over the bed.  

Good for Sam.  Putting the *Head of* back in Head of Household.

• Love 13

I would be LIVID if people came into my HOH room and ate my food without asking.  Or finished off a bag or box or something. I would be hiding that shit in all the drawers lol

• Love 20

Thanks for surprising me BB editors. I liked Swaggy in his intro package and then was happy when Mr. Smug was evicted. Thought Brent was a total douche (which he may still be) but between his shirtless strutting, the Kaitlyn speech and pissing Rockstar off big time, I am now a fan

• Love 9

Well there's two issues at hand:

1) Sam was telling Rockstar when RS was melting down that it's going to be a "chill week" where everyone can relax. So I think she's going on the idea that since the person evicted has a heavy chance of coming right back, she doesn't see the need for drawn-out begathon negotiations

2) Sam presented this to the rest of the house as "don't come up here, don't ask for my alcohol, don't talk to me, bye all." 

So basically she's trying to avoid spelling out scenario 1 by scenario 2. Which isn't very smart.

• Love 3

I am only up to page 107 so I apologize if anyone else has made these conclusions.

Brett's speech last night IMHO, was utter genius.

1. He showed us all that more than a few of these house-guests are not fans or have even watched the show before. This was evidenced by Pinky stating after the HoH comp that "He, (Brett) never even tried out for the show and Sam says, neither did I and 2 or 3 other folks I couldn't see said Me either. I also remember from the LF's, Pinky stating that she had never seen the show but watched part of last season when sequestered.

2. Brett knew Winston was going home and his throwing Pinky under the bus was a perfect tactic to get all eyes off of Tyler. It sewed doubt and it will fester all week. I expect before it is over that EVERYONE except Tyler will be blamed.  Fucking Genius.

3. We all got to see Pinky lose her shit.  I couldn't stop laughing. Honestly, no one gives a shit that it's your daughters birthday and no should be expected to tailor their speech or comments around your daughters birthday. 

4. JC and Rachel need shock collars, sing = zap!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Figster said:

Sam just doesn't understand the social aspect of being HOH, that's what the problem is to me.  Sure, she can kick everyone out and stay up there all by herself eating all her snacks and whatnot if she really wants to, and people can cheer her on if they want to for her "bravery" for that.  Just proves again how bad she is at this game imo lol.

I guess, but she doesn't actually need to be social. She knows she's using her power, and the odds are whoever is evicted will be coming back. And Sam really has no alliance (other than her allegiance to Tyler), so no one has major expectations socially for her.

As an aside, Scottie has really benefited from this whole S6 blowup. He was HOH so he can't be accused of the rogue vote(s), and now that RS has painted a huge target on her back, no one is talking about Scottie anymore. Except Rachel. She still thinks he's shady af and says she'd put him up if she was HOH.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Wow, I have to watch last night's feeds after I watch The Great British Bake-off. I don't think I'll miss Winston that much with all the action going on. The HGs were getting along together Wednesday night, playing games in the living room together, and now last night - what a mess!

If RockStar was on last season she totally would have been Paul's minion and would have competed with Josh for the pots and pans.

I’m not so sure.  Paul did come from money, so she might use the white male privilege crap.   Heck, what am I saying.   Paul would have played her like a fiddle and pretend to be so woke.  

?????????? to Brett.   Well played.  Angie played right into his hands.   Idiot.   She is such a bad example to her kids.   I hope they don’t see their mother acting like a fool.  

Bravo to Sam for calmly stepping in.  She’s not my fave but I do respect her more. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

She is such a bad example to her kids.   I hope they don’t see their mother acting like a fool.  

I dunno.  It could be educational.

Mommy, what's a micro-penis?

Mommy, what's a clitoris?

Mommy, why does a micro-penis look like a clitoris?

I think we got a f-ing children's book in the making here.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RagePaige said:

To compare and show just how great this season is.

BB20: 15 minority votes in 3 weeks

BB19:  23 minority votes in 12 weeks

BB18: 17 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB17: 13 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB16: 6 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB15: 14 minority votes in 12 weeks

BB14: 12 minority votes in 10 weeks

BB14 was the last season I watched before CBB and now this season.

I was up watching all these shenanigans all night- what a great night of feeds. 

IMO- Rockstar's reaction with the Crying and just over all freaking out is the reason why Brett's lie worked. He threw something in the air and hoped it stuck and if he didn't oh well it's Rockstar he doesn't care. And OMG it worked- the chaos on that side of the house was hysterical. This is the 3rd week in a row where they have been in utter chaos right after the vote. 

Also- this might be an unpopular opinion- but I would swear on any family member dead or alive in this game to win $500K. Maybe that makes me a shady/s**tty person- but eh whatever I don't care. I don't actually believe if I swear on someone's life they will actually drop dead, nor do I believe anyone that I would currently swear on that has died would be pissed at me, they would say "do it".

Apparently Swaggy did say that Tyler swore on his dead father's grave to him- and he thinks it's "disgusting". But he also thinks Angela is a floater (she might be under the radar- but she isn't a Floater- she has an alliance and is working with them- they really need to give them a definition text book before they go into the house- I'm sick of them all using the "Floater" terminology wrong). Along with ripping on Kaycee- whom he says "Sucks & Is a Waste of Space" because she is chill and doesn't have a big presence in the house. Well dude, that's why you aren't there anymore- there are different ways to play the game- you played to hard to fast and too loud, and that's why you are tweeting from outside the house and she is still there. Also it's Week 4- yes I'm sure we all still have PTSD from Matt from last season and hoping he would turn it on in the 2nd half and just continued to be a blob. But it's a completely valid strategy to lay low the first half and then turn it on in the 2nd half. 

Sorry I didn't mean to go on a Swaggy tangent- I just saw a few things from him in a short time span- so it was on my mind. Haha. 

• Love 15

We are 20 minutes away from 10 a.m. BB time.  Any bets on whether Rockstar takes Sam up on the permission to start up again with the pot banging when BB wakes them up?

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think there are any true floaters in the house. Mostly because half of them are too dumb to even understaund who's actually in power. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 7

She's talking to the camera.  She wished her daughter a happy birthday and said she was trying to hold it together for the kids.  She admitted she didn't know if she was doing the best job.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't think there are any true floaters in the house. Mosley because half of them are too dumb to even understand who's actually in power. 

QFT. It's really past the point of absurdity, that S6-1 hasn't clued in yet.

• Love 1

Sams says she's likes everyone, she likes Brett, but it's the game.

Rockstar gets sarcastic about it being a game that she gets attacked from someone that has never talked to her. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- this might be an unpopular opinion- but I would swear on any family member dead or alive in this game to win $500K. Maybe that makes me a shady/s**tty person- but eh whatever I don't care. I don't actually believe if I swear on someone's life they will actually drop dead, nor do I believe anyone that I would currently swear on that has died would be pissed at me, they would say "do it".

The thing I always think is ridiculous is that it has any effect at all on people. Even if one is the type of person who takes these things seriously and has some sort of strong moral objection to lying or swearing oaths(side note, this also is a sign Big Brother is not your game), you still need to have the self-awareness to realize that a lot of people are going to be willing to lie to you and to swear on anything you want to keep themselves going in the game. Lies, misdirection and omissions are a huge part of the game. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Just watched the clips @Callaphera posted and I realized Angie kept using the word "showmance" when talking about Brett during the whole pan banging debacle. It made me wonder about where the root of her disdain for him *really* stems from.

Good point! And she said he was her baby daddy.  Lol.  Wishful thinking? 

When she was following him asking what she was wearing when she talked to him, I wish he would have replied with 'something ugly.'   She would have exploded.  Lol

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 5
(edited)
40 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think it’s Kaitlyn and Hailey. And Angela backdoor.  

She'd never BD Angela. For some reason no one can explain, Angela was one of the 3 people she would've used her power to save. Plus, more obviously, Tyler wouldn't want it lol.

I haven't watched any of last night's shenanigans. If I had been watching live I probably would've cared, but I have no real desire to go through it tbh. They'll show the highlights on the show anyway.

This season is great on paper, but I just can't bring myself to like it. I despise Tyler and Brett (and Sam most of the time). I also just really hate when one person runs the game with no opposition or roadblocks. It's just so uninteresting to me. I've only ever liked that once and it was on Survivor so I didn't have to watch it happen day in and day out.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
(edited)

Sam will make her nominations, continue to tell people to be chill, its going to be a good week. Kaitlin will cry . Then her power gets automatically put in play  and she will have kept her promises. No one goes home ( if evicted HG completes puzzle).  Funny thing is, there will be an evicted HG and they will know the house voted against them.

I believe that Sam likes Angela because she does not find her showy or phony. Initially, I think she found Rachel phony. Saying lots of "i love yous" and not meaning it. Now it is Sam who gives out the "i love yous". But I think that was initially why she liked Angela so much.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Sam is walking around in the HoH robe. I always wonder why HG's do this. It's just ... piss poor gameplay that's a production trap and the smarter HG's know not to fall for it.

Sam: "That's why I'm not going to let people sit in my room. If you want some escape or sense of privacy you're going to have to earn it." Again, not wrong of her to think these things, but saying them in a week when she knows her HOH might get nullified is really strange.

I think Sam thinks of herself as America and production's favorite.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 3

Angela in the HN room telling Tyler and Brett that she can't tell if Sam believes Rockstar or not.

Rockstar is in the kitchen saying that the only thing that made her feel better in her crazed state was knowing that America knows she was telling the truth.

9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Sam is walking around in the HoH robe. I always wonder why HG's do this. It's just ... piss poor gameplay that's a production trap and the smarter HG's know not to fall for it.

Supposedly it's SUPER comfortable.  I think Tyler is the only one this season that didn't wear it around the house. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Supposedly it's SUPER comfortable.  I think Tyler is the only one this season that didn't wear it around the house. 

I just don't remember many HG's doing this in past seasons. Most are smart enough to realize it's a production trap designed to alienate the HoH from the house. Not saying they didn't get HoHitis in other ways, but this is the only season where they actually march around in the HoH robe.

This along with Sam saying "That's why I'm not going to let people sit in my room. If you want some escape or sense of privacy you're going to have to earn it" is just ... well, not looking forward to Sam's HoHitis.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I despise Tyler and Brett (and Sam most of the time).

I love you, Peach!  UO but Poodlehead has rubbed me the wrong way since he put Operation Get Steve evicted into play.  And I didn't care for Donny and sure cain't stand Sam, who reminds me of Janis Joplin's addicted cousin with each passing day.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I love you, Peach!  UO but Poodlehead has rubbed me the wrong way since he put Operation Get Steve evicted into play. 

Yay, a fellow Tyler hater! I'm glad there's someone else out there that hates him.

I also enjoy that a few of us are tired of Sam.

It's always nice to bond over mutual hatred of a HG. Even better when it's a super popular one!

• Love 5
(edited)

Too bad Rockstar wasn’t there to hear about Hayleigh mentioning her daddy “buying horses from Triple Crown” because then she could start bitching about Hayleigh’s family being rich and therefore Hayleigh was taking food out of her daughter’s mouth.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

We don't either.

Oh, I do. All I have to root for is Tyler and Brett not getting their way!

3 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

So Tyler was the swing vote to evict Winston and Brett knew that and his speech was to make it seem like it was Rockstar who was going to vote to evict Winston? 

The lengths these people will go to to protect Tyler is insane.

• Love 3

I wonder if Tyler's golden ticket will end. Last season we thought there HAD to be a point when HG's would get tired of the daily meanness and pettiness coming from Mr. "Friendship" Paul but shockingly they didn't until they were out of the door. And they continued to do Paul's dirty work inside the house until they were, as I said, out the door. I don't know if Tyler can go on quite the mind-fucking run of Paul. 

• Love 3