Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think this situation is different though. Angela's never been in a situation where she's had to send out someone she really cared about. It's easy for her to be like "oh well" when she's evicting Brett, Rachel, Winston, Sam, etc. She liked them but she wasn't that close to them. Tyler is different -- they've kissed, talked about moving in together after the show. She's even dropped the "L" word. 

Another issue is that Tyler as a superfan knows how much BB fans can get when they "ship" a couple. Tyler probably knows that there are already Tangela videos all over YT and tumblr. I don't think he wants to be perceived as the asshole who cut his gf at F4. Tyler's not Mike Boogie or Will Kirby. 

It's not even that I disagree with this, because I don't. I think you could very well be right. The biggest issue is not hearing either of their true thoughts. We know Tyler's been keeping his truth close to his chest, and we don't really know what Angela's thinking about beyond F3. But I do think that the possibility of Angela thinking about it pragmatically is there. It's not that it's certain either way. I could see both scenarios happen, just like I could see Kaycee take it personally or be completely fine with it, just like I can see Tyler cutting either girl. It's so unclear at this moment, and that's what I like about it. But this may all be a moot point if Tyler doesn't win the veto. If he doesn't win, then Kaycee either cuts Angela, or Angela likely cuts Kaycee. And I'd even love if one of the girls cut Tyler instead! I don't see it really happening, but it would be another blindside in a season of blindsides, so I'm not discounting that possibility either. 

• Love 2

I honestly think Tyler has wanted a Tyler/JC/Kaycee or Angela F3 this whole time. I think he's always known that JC would probably be really bitter if he had to cut him sooner- and with JC going out 3rd he won't get to infect the Jury with any of his nonsense. He'll just go on stage talk to Julie and then vote for the winner. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

Kaycee has told Tyler about JC using the LGBTQ angle with her. She's obviously playing it up with JC, too - she could be in danger this week, and she's trying to work him to take her to F2. 

I don't think it shows anything about her intentions with Tyler - she's always seemed the most "all in." I'm much more concerned that Tyler has changed his mind, not Kaycee. 

14 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

IKaycee has told Tyler that JC has been using the "gay pride" angle with her- so he is aware. I never am as confident about someone NOT voting someone out as I am with Kaycee- she will always keep Tyler over Angela 100 million times. Not to mention the fact that JC the HOH- wants to keep Tyler over Angela. 

I hope you two are right.  And JC still seems to think Tyler is a closeted gay so this would be JC's dream F3.  The first three "gay" people in a F3 in BB history, heh.

Edited by green
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I honestly think Tyler has wanted a Tyler/JC/Kaycee or Angela F3 this whole time. I think he's always known that JC would probably be really bitter if he had to cut him sooner- and with JC going out 3rd he won't get to infect the Jury with any of his nonsense. He'll just go on stage talk to Julie and then vote for the winner. 

Tyler has absolutely wanted JC in F3 for a while. If he hadn't, he would have found a way to cut him sooner, as his irritation with JC has been growing steadily for weeks now. So now, Tyler's gotten what he's wanted. JC's in F3 without him having to worry, he'll be in F3, and now it's a matter of which woman he wants as well.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Kaycee has told Tyler that JC has been using the "gay pride" angle with her- so he is aware. I never am as confident about someone NOT voting someone out as I am with Kaycee- she will always keep Tyler over Angela 100 million times. Not to mention the fact that JC the HOH- wants to keep Tyler over Angela. 

Agree - and my impression Kaycee would take Tyler to F2 is further cemented by the fact Kaycee volunteered the information about JC’s “gays together” play to Tyler.  Since only one person votes in the F4 eviction, it’s not done in the DR booth - it’s done in the LR, to the noms’ faces.  If Kaycee had any doubts about taking Tyler to F3, she would’ve kept the gay solidarity angle to herself as the perfect bitterness-defusing justification to drop in her eviction speech to Tyler. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Agree - and my impression Kaycee would take Tyler to F2 is further cemented by the fact Kaycee volunteered the information about JC’s “gays together” play to Tyler.  Since only one person votes in the F4 eviction, it’s not done in the DR booth - it’s done in the LR, to the noms’ faces.  If Kaycee had any doubts about taking Tyler to F3, she would’ve kept the gay solidarity angle to herself as the perfect bitterness-defusing justification to drop in her eviction speech to Tyler. 

Also- she had a chance to take out Tyler last week. She could have used the Veto to pull off either Sam or JC- and then Angela would have been forced to throw up Tyler and then vote him out and she didn't. Granted it's because she was L6 Loyal- but now that one of them has to be cut- she's going to stick to her Coast to Coast loyalty. 

• Love 2

Well, I am happy JC won. I don't like him but I hate a predictable final 3. However, I do not think this will change the outcome because I sense that Kaycee will be the next to go. Then JC will go so the final 2 will be Angela and Tyler anyway. 

With BB, I have never been hopeful I would like a winner since Maggie won so many years ago. I think Tyler will win the game and I am OK with it. In some ways, I preferred Tyler over Kaycee. I know Kaycee won many competitions, but she for some reason seemed meaner to me than Tyler. I do not think that outside of the house Tyler is in any way a "villain." I think he is  good guy. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2

Personally, I can't wait till tonight & tomorrow night. I tought it was going to be boring and predictable but now we have "Good TV" to watch. LOL!!! That said, I don't want JC in the Final 2. I couldn't handle that. I'm dying to see the looks on Tyler, Angela & Kaycee faces when they realized that JC won What the Bleep. Especially since Tyler lost by 1 point.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler has absolutely wanted JC in F3 for a while. If he hadn't, he would have found a way to cut him sooner, as his irritation with JC has been growing steadily for weeks now. So now, Tyler's gotten what he's wanted. JC's in F3 without him having to worry, he'll be in F3, and now it's a matter of which woman he wants as well.

Plus, so far, besides Sam (because he forgot her), this is exactly how his Snapchat hit list went. It was the week Scottie was evicted, so he pointed to Scottie, then Brett, then Angela, then JC, then him and Kaycee. The thing that's changed since then are his and Angela's relationship, so maybe he's more torn, but it's pretty impressive its gone how he's mapped it out so far. Of course, if Angela wins Veto, that will change. 

I know someone asked where to find it - I'll look a little later to see if I can find anyone that saved the clip. It's just him looking at the Face Wall and pointing. 

Has Kaycee ever specifically voiced a F2 deal with anybody other than Tyler?  I don’t recall Kaycee doing so.  

And Tyler has certainly been circumspect in his conversation with JC.  While JC definitely thinks he and Tyler have a F2 deal - and would probably react badly to any betrayal of such - I’m pretty sure Tyler CAN state without lying he has never specifically agreed to a F2 with JC; it’s been more a case of JC proposing/referring to F2, and Tyler not specifically DISagreeing with him.  And not saying “No” is not the same thing as saying “Yes”.  ;)

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

Plus, so far, besides Sam (because he forgot her), this is exactly how his Snapchat hit list went. It was the week Scottie was evicted, so he pointed to Scottie, then Brett, then Angela, then JC, then him and Kaycee. The thing that's changed since then are his and Angela's relationship, so maybe he's more torn, but it's pretty impressive its gone how he's mapped it out so far. Of course, if Angela wins Veto, that will change. 

I know someone asked where to find it - I'll look a little later to see if I can find anyone that saved the clip. It's just him looking at the Face Wall and pointing. 

Found it :) 

I think also that was telling- was after his conversation with Kaycee on Monday night about their F2- and him telling her that if JC wins HOH or POV it's Angela that will probably leave. He went upstairs to shower- and then he was cuddling with Angela and you could tell he was going through shit in his head and he had this look of dread/guilt on his face, like here I am cuddling this girl that I love- and I probably have to cut her. That's when I was like- yup he's 100% going to cut her if he has too. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Has Kaycee ever specifically voiced a F2 deal with anybody other than Tyler?  I don’t recall Kaycee doing so.  

And Tyler has certainly been circumspect in his conversation with JC.  While JC definitely thinks he and Tyler have a F2 deal - and would probably react badly to any betrayal of such - I’m pretty sure Tyler CAN state without lying he has never specifically agreed to a F2 with JC; it’s been more a case of JC proposing/referring to F2, and Tyler not specifically DISagreeing with him.  And not saying “No” is not the same thing as saying “Yes”.  ;)

Nope- we've never seen Kaycee approach a F2 with anyone- nor have we seen anyone approach Kaycee with one. It's possible someone did- and it just wasn't on camera as she wasn't on much in the earlier parts of the season. 

She's been Team Coast to Coast the whole time- and I think if someone did approach her she might have told Tyler. Because they are always checking in about if Angela has approached either of them about one. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We've had the pre-Grod era, the Grod era, and next season could potentially start the post-Grod era. Wouldn't that be lovely? 

*sings*

That would be loooooooooovely

That would be wooooooonderful

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Every time I hear about/see JoJo (I say this like it happens often or something) my mind always goes right here:

200.gif

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think also that was telling- was after his conversation with Kaycee on Monday night about their F2- and him telling her that if JC wins HOH or POV it's Angela that will probably leave. He went upstairs to shower- and then he was cuddling with Angela and you could tell he was going through shit in his head and he had this look of dread/guilt on his face, like here I am cuddling this girl that I love- and I probably have to cut her. That's when I was like- yup he's 100% going to cut her if he has too. 

Perfect! Thank you, @SiobhanJW.

Yeah, I kind of want him to win POV just to see what his decision would be, and because, whoever he chooses to evict is going to be shocked - it's Vanessa-cutting-Austin levels of cutthroat. But, I also don't want him to have to because he seems like a pretty alright guy, and it's going to tear him apart, not to mention the person he cuts. Kaycee would be heartbroken, and Angela would probably go right back to not having a heart.

I think he's dying for Kaycee to win POV, but she doesn't have a shot since it's going to be a Days competition. And, I know it makes sense for him to throw it, but, if I were him, I don't know if I'd be able to put my fate in someone else's hands - especially when he is thisclose to F3.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Am I dreaming or did Vegas post that Kaycee won veto?

You are dreaming- he hasn't posted anything about Veto yet. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Perfect! Thank you, @SiobhanJW.

Yeah, I kind of want him to win POV just to see what his decision would be, and because, whoever he chooses to evict is going to be shocked - it's Vanessa-cutting-Austin levels of cutthroat. But, I also don't want him to have to because he seems like a pretty alright guy, and it's going to tear him apart, not to mention the person he cuts. Kaycee would be heartbroken, and Angela would probably go right back to not having a heart.

I think he's dying for Kaycee to win POV, but she doesn't have a shot since it's going to be a Days competition. And, I know it makes sense for him to throw it, but, if I were him, I don't know if I'd be able to put my fate in someone else's hands - especially when he is thisclose to F3.

Totally. It's been his dream to play Big Brother and win- I don't think he's going to throw his chance to secure himself to the F3 regardless of how much he adores Kaycee and loves Angela. This has been his dream far longer- they don't know that it's been his dream. Haha. I feel like I remember Angela a few weeks ago asking Tyler what are his dreams- and he kind of just punted the question and was like oh I don't really have any. Of course we know the answer to be play Big Brother and win, but he can't say that as he's pretending he just got recruited to be on the show because he was on TKO. Lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I saw that too on Twitter- someone that was in the audience said that she was really sweet when she came out and her interview with Julie went really well and she’s not mad at anyone.

I'm hoping that's the case. Because in spite of all the crazy talk, I always suspected she'd actually leave with grace. Or at least with humor.

Edited by mikewho
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think this is the end of an era. If/When Big Brother returns, it's going to be different and it's probably going to evolve and this season is going to be the last of this version of Big Brother. We've had the pre-Grod era, the Grod era, and next season could potentially start the post-Grod era. Wouldn't that be lovely? 

I'm mostly worried that CBS is going to decide to do away with the 24/7 Live Feeds. I guess TMZ and articles about behavior are free publicity for the show (I know people that don't watch the show but have heard a HG touched another while sleeping), but do they really want to deal with that anymore with social media becoming increasingly toxic? They could do a few hours every day, like Big Brother After Dark, or do away with them entirely.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm kinda bummed we might have to wait till the final eviction for them to actually tell the person being evicted that L6 has been a thing since the beginning. 

I think that'd be GREAT!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm mostly worried that CBS is going to decide to do away with the 24/7 Live Feeds. I guess TMZ and articles about behavior are free publicity for the show (I know people that don't watch the show but have heard a HG touched another while sleeping), but do they really want to deal with that anymore with social media becoming increasingly toxic? They could do a few hours every day, like Big Brother After Dark, or do away with them entirely.

They certainly could kill the live feeds if they are that worried, but really, all they have to do is start enforcing some rules with the HGs. Tell them straight up that certain behaviors will not be tolerated, and then enforce it! I really don't understand why JC and other HGs have been able to get away with so much. I don't watch other BBs, but I've heard that international editions can be a lot stricter when it comes to that sort of thing. I do think they will keep the feeds regardless though, because they are cheap, they drive revenue, and it's what separates BB from all the other game shows/reality shows. 

Knowing how much production manipulates the show, I would not bother to watch a TV only version.

Go....someone for veto. I'm not sure who I want to win. All scenarios are going to be somewhat interesting!

ETA: I'm not really invested in their showmance one way or another, though I think Tangela is cute, so I'll be impressed if one cuts the other. They both came to play and win, they didn't make a F2 deal, and I'll respect them for making the stone cold move if needed. But I still hope Tyler stays and wins :)

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

but he's in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He won't cut her. I sort of want Angela to win POV and Kaycee goes home. This way Tyler won't have the dreaded BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!!! LOL!!!

• Love 3

Angela's HOH questions just got posted to Facebook one of her questions was to rate her ability at this point (on Sunday) to win the game, on a scale of 1-10- she rated it as a 7. She said her priority was getting herself, Tyler, and Kaycee to F3 and then re-evaluating her ability to win as to who she would take. I think she's underestimating the Jury's bitterness towards her- but I think that still tells me she takes Tyler- as Kaycee's barely gotten any blood on her hands- and the Jury loves her. She'd rather risk it with Tyler. But who the hell knows. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

*sings*

That would be loooooooooovely

That would be wooooooonderful

Every time I hear about/see JoJo (I say this like it happens often or something) my mind always goes right here:

200.gif

After looking at Jojo's twitter, I still don't remember her - I do remember that Britney DR though!

55 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nah... it probably generates a lot of income for them (but unsure of how much money it takes to actually make it possible) and CBS always has an out saying that they have no control over the people in the house and how they act or their beliefs.  They aren't responsible for people being dickheads and assholes. Plus all those stories on TMZ give them great exposure for the show. 

48 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I think that'd be GREAT!

But I wanted to see the reactions of more than one person when it's revealed!  I guess if it's reveal to JC at final 3 eviction then the jury still won't know and it can still be revealed to them after the votes or during the F2 speeches. 

This is just a scenario- but do we think that if JC gets out Angela he feels safe enough not to try too hard to win either Part 1 or Part 2 of the F3 HOH- because he believes that both Kaycee or Tyler will take him so he doesn't have to worry about winning and having to cut one of them because he thinks they will just cut each other and he gets no blood on his hands? We know that isn't the case as they will take each other.

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This is just a scenario- but do we think that if JC gets out Angela he feels safe enough not to try too hard to win either Part 1 or Part 2 of the F3 HOH- because he believes that both Kaycee or Tyler will take him so he doesn't have to worry about winning and having to cut one of them because he thinks they will just cut each other and he gets no blood on his hands? We know that isn't the case as they will take each other.

I think he'd want to win to boost his resume. 

Remember when Dan got a one-on-one with a jury member? That would be interesting. I wonder who each HG would choose. I'd guess JC might choose to spend time with Faysal (he could tell him he feels stupid for choosing the other side over Faysal), Tyler would choose Brett/Scottie, Kaycee would choose Bayleigh/Brett (or maybe Haleigh), and Angela would choose Haleigh/Brett (I think she genuinely liked Haleigh personally and would be least scared to choose her. To Brett, she could explain why she was pissed at him). It would be hilarious to see Angela have to spend time one-on-one with a Jury member - I just don't think she has it in her to schmooze, and it'd be totally awkward. 

29 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Oh, I think he would want to win.  It would mean he would have taken out 2 strong players as HOH in Final 4 and Final 3.  And that's an argument he can use in front of the jury.  And he only needs 5 of them to vote for him to win.  And Level 6 will be the minority on the jury.

Edited by twilightzone
18 minutes ago, llongori said:

I would love to see an isolation punishment in a room like Dan was stuck in for violations.  Two warnings then an hour of isolation for each violation.  If the violations continue, then increase the isolation time.  Whatever you miss because of the violation (HOH comp, POV comp, treats, parties, whatever...), too bad, too sad.

Insofar as JC has pretty much proven penalty votes/points are no longer a thing, I think this would be a great initial entry in a “Fix the Show” thread.

(Actually I thought there already was such a thread, but couldn’t find one anywhere - not in the BB forum, anyway....)

• Love 1

In Angela's Twitter questions, she said that out of all the HGs, Haleigh's eviction hurt the most. She was like a little sister to her, and she knew how much the experience meant to her - seeing Haleigh take it all in and take one last look around the House broke her heart.

It's so hard to tell when Angela actually cares or not - and not because, like many HGs, she super good at acting like she cares when she doesn't. It's because she always seems so flat, like she doesn't care at all. It just seems like it's part of her personality, which was always going to make it really hard for her to win this game.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, mooses said:

In Angela's Twitter questions, she said that out of all the HGs, Haleigh's eviction hurt the most. She was like a little sister to her, and she knew how much the experience meant to her - seeing Haleigh take it all in and take one last look around the House broke her heart.

It's so hard to tell when Angela actually cares or not - and not because, like many HGs, she super good at acting like she cares when she doesn't. It's because she always seems so flat, like she doesn't care at all. It just seems like it's part of her personality, which was always going to make it really hard for her to win this game.

Yeah- she's very monotone a lot of the times- especially in the DR and even answering those HOH questions. 

She clearly has to be very comfortable with someone to express other emotions- she's clearly comfortable with Tyler & Kaycee she's a lot more outgoing and happy when she's with the two of them. 

The only time she seems to have expressed much emotion in the DR was when she was talking about Tyler- first when they asked her about her crush on her and she blushed- and then again when they did the DR about the "I Love You" she was full on smiles. Otherwise in the DR it looks like they've had to pry information out of her. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I’m not happy that JC is going to be happy. I know Level 6 going to end would have been boring tv but I wanted JC to find out about Level 6 before leaving. That said, they might tell him after the Veto tonight that we’ll see tomorrow night. I know I’m repeating myself but I still can’t believe JC won. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, mooses said:

The one thing that separates BB from all other shows is that it is live and there are live feeds.  They will never get rid of that aspect.

7 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Is someone in Production reaching out to BB alums to support Haleigh for AFP on Twitter?

If they are they are fools because she is the type of person I will forget within a week of the show ending and would have already except I'm reading posts like this to remind me that someone called Hay was in on this season.  She was totally generic cookie cutter casting.

Edited by green
  • Love 5

Text link: https://twitter.com/REALvegasbackup/status/1042526227662163968

Wow, they're really working on that good JC edit, aren't they? In a perfect world, that little shit would have to use all of his stipend to buy fruit baskets and flowers for the editors and Production team for making him look so good but because this isn't a perfect world, I hope every Minion doll he buys with his money deflates or loses its stuffing before he can do creepy things with them again. 

Like, I have sympathy for JC. That sucks that his family is like that. But it doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking sexual assaulting asshole. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don’t think JC will even get to talk to Julie if he goes out 3rd on Finale Night. He’ll just leave shell shocked and take his seat alongside the other jurors onstage right before they ask the questions for the F2.

Edited by TimWil
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Great Scott! 

No Shit! But it is their own fault. Stupid smug fuckers evicted Sam before JC. They couldn't even imagine that he could win the HoH. Even though they knew or shoulda known that HoH is often a random Q&A thing that anyone can win and that is easily manipulated by production to favor anyone they want. I have no idea whether production did that.

But I am confident that had they evicted JC, Sam winning HoH would never be a big problem whereas JC winning HoH may well mean terrible problems. Fuck. Shit. Piss.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, llongori said:

I would love to see an isolation punishment in a room like Dan was stuck in for violations.  Two warnings then an hour of isolation for each violation.  If the violations continue, then increase the isolation time.  Whatever you miss because of the violation (HOH comp, POV comp, treats, parties, whatever...), too bad, too sad.

I don't think it would make an impression unless it was money. Like, "you cost us this much of feed time, so you lose this much money." 

Or be a Have-Not for repeated violations. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I do not remember this person at all. I even googled her and I just have no recollection lol.

6 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I saw that too on Twitter- someone that was in the audience said that she was really sweet when she came out and her interview with Julie went really well and she’s not mad at anyone.

BORING!

6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think though that if Tyler cuts Angela Angela will take it super personal. She's not a warm and cuddly person but she's laid her feelings out for Tyler on national TV. She's going to be that embarrassed girlfriend. However if Tyler cuts KC I don't think KC will take it that personal. She's a low-key, level-headed person and will respect the game move.

I don't think either of them will be that upset and I think they are both 100% guaranteed votes for Tyler at the end, but I would fucking love it if they're pissed and ripped him a new one lol.

3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Angela's HOH questions just got posted to Facebook one of her questions was to rate her ability at this point (on Sunday) to win the game, on a scale of 1-10- she rated it as a 7 ... I think she's underestimating the Jury's bitterness towards her ...

Now I want Angela in F2 even more so I can see her realize that pretty much everyone hates her lol.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

It's so hard to tell when Angela actually cares or not - and not because, like many HGs, she super good at acting like she cares when she doesn't. It's because she always seems so flat, like she doesn't care at all. 

Yep. She's always so flat and monotone. She only lights up when she gets to be a bitch about someone. I guess maybe she does with Tyler too, I wouldn't know as I've never watched them alone together.

Obviously he's not going to tell Kaycee he isn't going to keep her if he wins Veto- but I really think he's going to keep her. LOL. 

Yea, I agree. And Angela is gonna take Tyler. So basically it's gonna be a very predictable F4 veto ceremony.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I'm thinking that the final veto would be a morph or placing HG in an order according to what happened when.  I'm thinking that it will be designed for JC to be the least likely to win.  I'm rooting for Angela but I think Kaycee will win. 

Neither Tyler or Angela have told the live feeders their true game. Of course, neither is the DR. I do wonder what happens between Tyler & Angela if one cuts the other. I don’t think they are lying about how they feel about each other but only one can win. 

• Love 1

So convenient that JC won, I'm very suspicious.

The only interesting thing left about this game was whether Tyler would take Kaycee or Angela to the final 2 and now if either Kaycee or Angela win veto, we'll never know what he would've done.

Everything has been so easy for Tyler the entire game, he should at least have to choose between Kaycee and Angela. Now golden boy Tyler can float to final 2 and he literally doesn't have to do anything. I hope he wins veto so that he'll have to make a choice between Angela and Kaycee.

I'd bet my house that he takes his showmance to the final 2. He has a better chance winning against her than Kaycee and he luuuuvs her.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

I don’t think JC will even get to talk to Julie if he goes out 3rd on Finale Night. He’ll just leave shell shocked and take his seat alongside the other jurors onstage right before they ask the questions for the F2.

The person who goes out in 3rd place always gets an interview with Julie.