Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

At first I was frustrated that L5 wasn’t going to keep Bay Power a secret and just flush it out. But maybe they should blow the power up- instead of trying to flush it out. Once the whole house knows it basically makes her power useless- and the HoH could threaten her as a backdoor option if she uses it during their HoH. The most alluring part about it was that it was anonymous. Once it isn’t anymore- would Bay risk getting herself backdoored? Once the votes flip to keep Brett- there will be people trying to figure out who voted what way. Then Bays side of the house like Scottie, Hay & Rockstar are gonna be PISSED they didn’t know about it. Also- if Hay finds out Fessy knew and didn’t tell her- another blow up. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

At first I was frustrated that L5 wasn’t going to keep Bay Power a secret and just flush it out. But maybe they should blow the power up- instead of trying to flush it out. Once the whole house knows it basically makes her power useless- and the HoH could threaten her as a backdoor option if she uses it during their HoH. The most alluring part about it was that it was anonymous. Once it isn’t anymore- would Bay risk getting herself backdoored? Once the votes flip to keep Brett- there will be people trying to figure out who voted what way. Then Bays side of the house like Scottie, Hay & Rockstar are gonna be PISSED they didn’t know about it. Also- if Hay finds out Fessy knew and didn’t tell her- another blow up. 

I would much rather send her out the door with the power then depend on the right person winning the veto and making her a renom. Team Bay may be pissed they did not know but she can spin it that it was always to be used to move the 5 forward. And her renoms would not be her team members.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Speaking of some bicuriousness there's Sam and Bay in the HoH room right now doing their weird flirtmance shit.

It’s not necessarily curiousness for the cute one.  We don’t know...it might not be a new thing for Bay either.  ?

11 minutes ago, missyb said:

I would much rather send her out the door with the power then depend on the right person winning the veto and making her a renom. Team Bay may be pissed they did not know but she can spin it that it was always to be used to move the 5 forward. And her renoms would not be her team members.

She won’t get to do renoms. She gets to make the initial nominations- but if one of the noms comes off the block the HOH gets to pick the renom- and it could be her. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

She won’t get to do renoms. She gets to make the initial nominations- but if one of the noms comes off the block the HOH gets to pick the renom- and it could be her. 

I meant replacing original nominations of  HOH's nominations becoming the renominations.

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's all straight white guys, of course. 

Rockstar's thought process when in jury is gonna be a shit show if any one, or both, of JC, Kaycee, Bayleigh, or Faysal make it. She's not gonna know who to vote for because of optics and if she's being racist or homophobic if she doesn't choose one of the above four to win. 

It's why I'd love a Brett/Tyler F2. Rockstar's mind would crumble into itself, trying to choose between one straight white male or the other. 

"GUYS LIKE THAT ALWAYS WIN." 

Lol to the thought of Rockstar using the progressive stack to decide who she wants to win.  The sad think is I think she probably would do just that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm confused, are Tyler/Angela/KC/JC all planning on telling the other side that they voted out Brett? They can't all pin their votes on Scottie lol.

I stopped watching the feeds before the show last night. They think that after Brett's speech Bayleigh will be so upset she won't even realize who voted who 

It makes sense for like an hour. Bayleigh is definitely going to trip out tonight. 

Tyler talked with a few L6 and suggested if they win HOH to ask Bayleigh who she wants nominated. This will only put more blood on her hands.

My gut feeling is production is having a memory comp because Scotty, Fez, Haleigh....Maybe RS have a chance of winning. 

Lev 6 are not the brightest so far at memory challenges. (Minus Rachel but she'll be heading to her posh hotel room until Off The Block).

Who knows? Next week will be pretty darn fun to watch. I'm not team anyone yet minus team Tyler. 

It's such a no brainer though. Nominate Bayleigh's targets. Let her lose POV and give her wings to fly out that backdoor. 

???️?️???.

Edited by BBFanTX
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal is hoping to model for Calvin Klein after he's done with BB.

He would be lucky to model Walmart underwear. Calvin Klein? Um..Fezz..Maybe you should have worn CK vs Ralph Lauren on day one? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

You guys get to see DRs on live feeds?

Anyone notice RS never even said a word in tonight’s episode?  I think she was the most absent.  Only saw her a few times.  Not complaining!  

No we can't see the DR. I wish!! RS didn't say a word the few hours I decide to sleep. 

At least I won't get nauseated watching the flash backs. ✌️

Edited by BBFanTX
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, I assume most of L4 will throw HOH.

I don't understand this comment.  All of them except Tyler maybe have to go after HOH or two of them will be on the block and the other one will be in the wings as the replacement nom if any of the other side win.  If JC or Sam win they may be safe but JC doesn't want to win he told Tyler so they know they have to go out for a win this time or another one of them goes home this next week too.

4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Lull Bae into a false sense of security, then put her OTB.  Probably better to do as a BD.

This is if Tyler won the HOH.  I think a direct on the block nom of Bay works best especially if Tyler knows he has snowed her and Hay is the other nom.  It would then be 5 to 1 against Bay coming off. 

Why 5 to 1?  Any of Tyler's side want Bay out to get rid of the power and they along with JC and Sam will let the noms stand.  Hay would be taken off over Bay by both Fessy and Rockstar.  Only Scottie winning veto would be a wild card and Bay wanted to pull his intestines out the other night.  So unless Bay won the veto she is out.

Of course the big fly in the ointment is that Tyler's group got their info in a tiny breadcrumb that has lead them to  believe, as shown on the TV tonight, that Bay's power is only good for this coming week period.  Also they seem to think that she can change the noms AFTER they are made.  Not before.  So they would indeed lean towards a backdoor because of that.

22 minutes ago, green said:

This is if Tyler won the HOH.  I think a direct on the block nom of Bay works best especially if Tyler knows he has snowed her and Hay is the other nom.  It would then be 5 to 1 against Bay coming off. 

Why 5 to 1?  Any of Tyler's side want Bay out to get rid of the power and they along with JC and Sam will let the noms stand.  Hay would be taken off over Bay by both Fessy and Rockstar.  Only Scottie winning veto would be a wild card and Bay wanted to pull his intestines out the other night.  So unless Bay won the veto she is out.

Tyler OR either of the core L5 ladies (Angela and Kaycee); I don’t think Bae would see it coming from any of them, especially Tyler or Kaycee.

• Love 3

Angela is a snake for dissing on Rachel and she is so lazy in the house! Heck, Angela even talks real slow and lazy while alway laying around, not sitting most of the time. She’s spoiled and obviously NOT use to doing anything for herself or anyone else.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, vb68 said:

Sam actually just told Tyler she isn't interested in "fucking" him.

Lots of awkward laughing from Tyler.  (I'm not sure how he should react to that one.)

Awkward laughter is about as good as you can hope for in that scenario. 

8 hours ago, vb68 said:

I think it's been said before, but Tyler is incredibly patient.

He's coming off so well here, very compassionate and like a genuine friend even if he has to want to bolt.

Absolutely. I don't think I can come up with another houseguest as good at this as he is. And I've only missed three or four seasons. 

8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Cynical me immediately thinks "so you do want to fuck him, then" because in my mind, why else would she say that?

Unless I'm missing something in translation, of course.

97% sure you're not missing anything. The 3% is in reserve, just because she's such an oddball. 

8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yep. I know. I do the same, as I explained once before. Accents come and go depending on the mood and how comfortable someone is or how upset someone is. I now have all kinds of issues with Sam, and get and understand the dislike. But y’all, I will defend the changing accents until my last breath. It IS a thing.

Same. I'm so far over Sam, I'm in Melbourne, but my voice does the same thing. My least favorite timing is when I unconsciously do it to a store clerk or cashier, because sometimes they think I'm mocking them. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mystery said:

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yep!  I’ve been told that’s how my co-workers know when I’m truly irritated - my Southern drawl gets longer and more drawn-out.  That’s when they duck.  :)

That's hilarious. I usually picture a New York mafioso kind of accent being terrifying, or a British one. Not a Southern drawl! Until now.

For me it's my childhood Boston accent, and it comes out when I'm tired or drinking; apparently I'm really working most of the time to keep it at bay. (I moved to Denver when I was 14, and that was not a time in my life when I wanted to be making a whole new set of friends *and* speaking differently!) 

So true.

I grew up on a Tobacco & Dairy farm in rural KY and left home for the Army at 17. (38yrs ago) and spent the biggest part of that 8 yrs trying to rid myself of the thick, slow country accent.  Now, the only way it comes out is if I am really mad or drunk.

• Love 4

To everyone trying to like or dislike my messages. I suck at trying to figure out how to respond to the one that quoted me. I have never done any kind of social media anything. I’m very green. I won’t ever to face book or any of the others. People are targeted all the time on those social media’s. Don’t trust ANY of them. Dangerous in my opinion.

• Love 1

I think L4 have set up the confusion of Brett staying if things go according to plan. 

• Tyler told Bayleigh he thinks Rachel was the rogue vote last week and doesn't trust her. He never planned to hide his vote. 
  • Angela put the seed in Bayleigh's head about Rachel not being trusted by outing a confidential conversation to Bayleigh forcing her to confront Rachel. She and Kaycee can say Brett's speech freaked them out. 
  • S5 still think Scottie is super sketchy and they have no reason to suspect that JC is the one who flipped.
  • No one seems to know what Sam will do, but S5 have noted that Sam seems closer to Brett than to Rachel. 

I don't think S5 will put together who is in L4, not that it will matter if L4 can't win an HOH. I think there will be anger and confusion heading into the HOH competition. I feel the feeds tonight should be good feeds no matter which side wins. I'm most looking forward to RS face as her best friend in the house Brett once again evades eviction. They need to make jury together. 

• Love 7

I have 0% confidence that anyone outside of Scottie, RS, or Fessy will win HOH. So all this potential drama is gonna flame out within an hour or two post-eviction. No way any of them put up anyone interesting. It’ll be Angela and Brett on the block with a possible Tyler backdoor. 

27 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I feel the feeds tonight should be good feeds no matter which side wins. I'm most looking forward to RS face as her best friend in the house Brett once again evades eviction. They need to make jury together. 

It is pretty sad and EXCITING when I am looking forward to the feeds after the show vs the episode tonight. I have a weird feeling that Scottie will win. 

IF Rockstar WINS.... 

83865a8761794b0f624fe8d338ef7d36.jpg

• Love 6

The fascinating thing for Tyler is whether he thinks he will be put on the block directly. If not, then he will use it when POV is played, but he might be "forced" to use it at nomination.

S6 definitely IS going to win this one. Scottie has by far the best odds. RS would be brutal. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tyler wins HOH and puts Brett and Rockstar on the block.  Should be a good week.

Brett to cover L6 since they have the votes to evict.  Rockstar because she told everyone and their mother that she wants to backdoor Tyler.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

The fascinating thing for Tyler is whether he thinks he will be put on the block directly. If not, then he will use it when POV is played, but he might be "forced" to use it at nomination.

I think I've established this earlier, but I think production will clue Tyler in if he's going to be outright nominated. It's unfair, but I think it has less to do with Tyler being production's favourite and more to do with what happened last season and this season with their twists. Paul ruined the twists last season, especially in the latter half of the season. He ruined the competitions as well, rendering them useless since he told people who had to win (and everyone in that season also ruined it because they were foolish enough to listen). And then this season, Sam doesn't use her power app on Winston and then when her power app was used, Kaitlyn failed spectacularly, ruining the plans that production had (keeping Kaitlyn in the game, giving her safety, having a DE before jury). Now, with Bayleigh's power app being exposed, that has the potential to be ruined as well. So with Tyler keeping his mouth shut about his power, no way production doesn't do their very best to ensure that Team Good Feeds win again. And, more to the point, they don't want to lose yet another source of entertainment. 

It's why I think, when production was fighting hard for Sam to use the power app on Winston, it was less about wanting to keep the bros safe but more that they wanted to keep their entertainment value in the game. They just lost Swaggy, but they probably shrugged that off to the remaining Major Entertainment being in the house still (Kaitlyn, Winston, JC, Tyler, Sam). But then Winston was targeted and production may have panicked, realizing that the power app may be used on a lesser player (Rockstar, Faysal). 

They've lost their three bigger players in a row. Rachel became a sudden and surprising source of entertainment and now she's heading out the door. Four out of five of their entertainment players are gone and now they're gonna have to hope that the remaining players can continue with Team Good Feeds. 

So yeah, that's why I think DR will do their best to let Tyler in if he's about to be backdoored, so that another app doesn't go to waste. Bayleigh's power app is about to lose a good chunk of its entertainment value due to the fact that everyone in the house will now know, so there will be no surprises at the nomination ceremony (the actual entertainment drama will now stem from The Hive's reaction to her not telling them, sans Faysal). 

Again, it's unfair, but we can all blame Paul (and Kaitlyn) for this probably happening. And since Tyler's a smart superfan, he'll recognize what the DR is trying to tell him, so it probably will work out. 

I'm fully rooting for a Brett or JC HOH this week. The Hive winning another HOH is kind of boring for me, and I want to see Bayleigh's power app used. I think maybe production might want that as well, though some good drama SHOULD come out of Brett's speech tonight. 

However, I think Scottie has an excellent memory so he might win HOH tonight which....is probably gonna be quite boring. A Rockstar HOH would be hilarious, but I really need L4 or JC to pull out a win. 

• Love 6

I think you're probably correct. The issue for Tyler is that if Scottie wins, he will outright nominate Tyler and thus, Tyler will have to use it before nominations and then Scottie can backdoor him. If the other side wins (and they probably will), Tyler needs someone on that side who will backdoor him, as he will be assured safety by either winning POV himself or using his power. 

Scottie is totally winning this one. So annoying. He's such an aggravating HoH.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think you're probably correct. The issue for Tyler is that if Scottie wins, he will outright nominate Tyler and thus, Tyler will have to use it before nominations and then Scottie can backdoor him. If the other side wins (and they probably will), Tyler needs someone on that side who will backdoor him, as he will be assured safety by either winning POV himself or using his power. 

Scottie is totally winning this one. So annoying. He's such an aggravating HoH.

Well, Tyler probably wouldn't use it if he was initially nominated. I think he'd rather play in veto than potentially not at all, and he has a good track record with vetos. He also has a good enough social game where he might be able to get the veto used on him. 

It's all a risk, for sure, but I don't think Tyler will blow his power this early when he has a good chance of making it through the week. 

I don't want a Scottie HOH, I really don't. Even Haleigh would be more interesting as HOH. But with it being a memory comp, there's a lot of possibilities of who it could go to.

15 hours ago, zorak said:

JC says that Bayleigh talks to Faysal like she's the owner of Faysal.

Pot...meet the leprechaun kettle!

Bayleigh asked if Scottie was still planning on putting Angela and Rachel up if he wins HOH and he said yes.

Oh, for fuck's sake it should be Angela and Kaycee!  What a moron.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't want a Scottie HOH, I really don't. Even Haleigh would be more interesting as HOH. But with it being a memory comp, there's a lot of possibilities of who it could go to.

Scottie just seems heads and shoulders above the rest of them when it comes to memory. 

• Love 2

I think if Scottie wins HOH he will have major HOH-itis. It will make good tv but will probably annoy me to no end. I want Tyler and his side to win. I just like them more.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Scottie just seems heads and shoulders above the rest of them when it comes to memory. 

The last people in that first memory comp were Scottie and Rachel, but Fessy/Rockstar did well too. Yeah, I know, Fessy. The rest of L4 sucked, Sam seemed to throw it, and I don't think JC did well either.

I just know I'll likely be disappointed this week. I just want Team Good Feeds and I worry it might be a boring week. We know Tyler/Angela/Brett will be the targets from the L4 side, that much is a given. While, on The Hive side, Bayleigh will be a target but she might use her power app to shake things up (though Tyler/Brett would still go up on the block, likely). But we don't really know what Bayleigh would do once Brett gives his speech.

Also, I like L4's side more, I'm gonna be honest. I only like Haleigh and non-HOH Scottie from The Hive. Faysal's alright as well, but Bayleigh/Rockstar aren't great. Rockstar's only been entertaining when she freaks out at Brett.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And then this season, Sam doesn't use her power app on Winston and then when her power app was used, Kaitlyn failed spectacularly, ruining the plans that production had (keeping Kaitlyn in the game, giving her safety, having a DE before jury).

These week should have been a DE ....

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #005 - 'REALvegas4sure #bb20 on Twitter_ _If solved, twist was K_' - twitter_com_realvegas4sure_status_1024886560292913152.png

• Love 5

Fess to Bay in her HOH: If Tyler wins, who do you think he would put up?
Bay: Angela and KC or Rachel
Fess: But he was studying with them

Bayleigh ignores this.  

Amazing that someone so clueless can be so arrogant.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Fess to Bay in her HOH: If Tyler wins, who do you think he would put up?
Bay: Angela and KC or Rachel
Fess: But he was studying with them

Bayleigh ignores this.  

Amazing that someone so clueless can be so arrogant.

I did wonder who Tyler was going to study with. I thought he would play it more in the middle with the studying for the HOH. That said, if Bay didn't notice and Fess does shows how dumb the other side is.

Edited by ByaNose
7 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

These week should have been a DE ....

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #005 - 'REALvegas4sure #bb20 on Twitter_ _If solved, twist was K_' - twitter_com_realvegas4sure_status_1024886560292913152.png

lol what? The power app never mentioned a week of safety. Gotta love Grodner playing favorites. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

lol what? The power app never mentioned a week of safety. Gotta love Grodner playing favorites. 

It was a twist on the twist but no one knew anything about it. LOL!!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The only thing I can think of is if Kaitlyn solved the puzzle before timing out then she would have stayed. Maybe it was implying she would not have been eligible to compete in the HOH last week? Then DE this week? I guess we will never know. 

Just now, BBFanTX said:

The only thing I can think of is if Kaitlyn solved the puzzle before timing out then she would have stayed. Maybe it was implying she would not have been eligible to compete in the HOH last week? Then DE this week? I guess we will never know. 

Nah, it's basically Grodner ensuring that Kaitlyn didn't just get evicted the very next week, though with it being a DE, she still could have gone home (unless the week of safety stretched into the DE).

• Love 1

I don't see how BB could even do that.  They are always upfront about how powers and twists work, whether it be to the audience or just us. But Julie FOR SURE would have told Kaitlyn she would be safe for a week if she completed the puzzle. There's no way they would have been like "congratulations Kaitlyn! oh and by the way houseguests, this means she's safe for this next week but can't play in the HOH!" 

BB is always very upfront with their sneaky ways. 

And I agree the DR would clue Tyler in that he needs to use his power.  They don't want that to go to waste, especially since it's Tyler who has it.  And they won't tell him outright to use it, they're phrase their questioning to make him paranoid enough to use it.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yep. I know. I do the same, as I explained once before. Accents come and go depending on the mood and how comfortable someone is or how upset someone is. I now have all kinds of issues with Sam, and get and understand the dislike. But y’all, I will defend the changing accents until my last breath. It IS a thing.

This. I don't have a strong Southern accent most of the time but there are certain words that give me away (naked, mama, y'all) but if I am tired or drunk or upset, it gets more pronounced. My father is from a very small town in Louisiana and his accent is nonexistent until he talks to someone from home. Suddenly airplane is air-o-plaaaane. That is how accents work. I think that is just how speech works. Our speaking patterns change based on the situation. 

10 hours ago, Mystery said:

How could you tell the difference?

That's hilarious. I usually picture a New York mafioso kind of accent being terrifying, or a British one. Not a Southern drawl! Until now.

For me it's my childhood Boston accent, and it comes out when I'm tired or drinking; apparently I'm really working most of the time to keep it at bay. (I moved to Denver when I was 14, and that was not a time in my life when I wanted to be making a whole new set of friends *and* speaking differently!) 

Oh man, if you ever hear your full name slowly drawled by a Southern Grandma, you will know true fear. *shudder*

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t think Tyler had the ability to beat Scottie in a memory comp. 

Based on what? We saw Scottie win exactly one competition when Tyler was obviously throwing it.  So I have no idea where that notion comes from tbh. If anything, Tyler has demonstrated when he wants to win, he wins.     

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Again he won just one competition. And it was just the third  HOH where I'm not sure how many were even trying that hard. This is a a completely different circumstance. I think Scottie is being pretty overestimated.  He got lucky with a tiebreaker in one competition. 

ETA: Oh yeah that spinning veto. I was just thinking of HOHs.  But he got lucky in that veto as well that Brett completely fucked up.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, The Companion said:
11 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

This. I don't have a strong Southern accent most of the time but there are certain words that give me away (naked, mama, y'all) but if I am tired or drunk or upset, it gets more pronounced. My father is from a very small town in Louisiana and his accent is nonexistent until he talks to someone from home. Suddenly airplane is air-o-plaaaane. That is how accents work. I think that is just how speech works. Our speaking patterns change based on the situation. 

I moved to upstate NY a few yrs ago and can always tell when speaking to someone who is a local here, they pronounce words like 'didn't' as de-ent, wouldn't as wu-ent, or Campbell as in Campbell's Soup as Camp-Bell. Makes me crazy..

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Based on what? We saw Scottie win exactly one competition when Tyler couldn't compete as outgoing HOH.  So I have no idea where that notion comes from tbh. If anything, Tyler has demonstrated when he wants to win, he wins.     

Kaitlyn won the 2nd HOH; Scottie's HOH was third.  But I agree it's too soon to crown Scottie the inevitable winner of the comp.  Fessy was perfect in the Veto comp which also involved memory.  Fessy, people!

I'm kind of over L6; their treatment of Rachel this week really turned me off.  So I'd be fine with one of them being booted yet again next week.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5

There's changing your accent up because of who you're around or where you are (I do this as well) and then there's what Sam does. It's not the same thing imo. It's like how Kaitlyn went full baby when she talked to Tyler/Fessy.

I hope you all are right in how well Scottie will do with this HOH because I want him to win again. I'm alone but I fucking loved his HOH week. Such fun! I do think he's being overestimated though, like @vb68 said. But I still think all of S6 is likely to do better than most of L4. I would be shocked if Kaycee doesn't throw it. Angela doesn't strike me as someone who will do well at it, especially since she barely seemed to care when I saw them studying last night. Brett isn't focusing on the details enough imo. Tyler is probably a strong contender though. JC will throw it 100%. Sam, I'm not sure about. She definitely threw the first memory HOH, so she might be a possible contender as well. 

I just really want another one of L4 to go. I love watching Tyler lose his alliance lol. And, like @Katesus7 said, the way they all turned on Rachel was really gross to me so I will enjoy watching that fuck them immediately. 

For me, a Scottie HOH is perfect because it will piss everyone off (including the fans lol) because they all hate him. RS would also be good though for essentially the same reason, plus the hilarity of the person no one thinks can win anything winning.

But L4 winning would probably result in Bayleigh being fucked and that would be funny, too.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kaitlyn won the 2nd HOH; Scottie's HOH was third. 

Yopu're right. I'm getting old. Clearly Scottie could beat me in counting. ;)

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Fessy was perfect in the Veto comp which also involved memory.  Fessy, people!

Fessy also admitted he had guessed on 3 of the answers...

• Love 2