Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17 Kirsten, Michael & Roni LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Kirsten must finally become independent to get the full gastric bypass surgery she feels she needs; Michael struggles to lose and still battles anger issues; and Michael's wife, Roni, wants her own surgery .  

It's another "where are they now?" type episode.  It shows as three hours but we have reason to believe it is another 2 hour, 15 minute or so episode. Plan accordingly!

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  

Just now, hoosiermom said:

Recovering from my hip surgery today. Doing fine. Eating grilled sheesh, tomato soup, buttered potatoes and carrot cake! Yah carbs and sugar again! Hope everyone is doing good.

Glad everything worked out well Hoosiermom!

• Love 2

Hi everyone!

So last week I left work more days than not at or about 6:30. Tonight I left at 5:15, took a walk at the park, saw a baby deer, and got home at 6:26. :)

Tonight is breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, English muffin, grapefruit.

I sorta remember Kirsten...kinda...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I thought Kirsten had a son? Must be I am thinking of the wrong person. I think I have seen every episode but some of the minor players (LOL) I get mixed up.

Hey friend! She does and most of the episode their relationship was really shitty, but there was hope at the end.

• Love 2

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? My eating habit was spaghetti and meatballs. It's been a long week. My father in law passed away last week, and we've spent the last week with my MIL. 

I wonder how Niko is doing. Brat child. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Recovering from my hip surgery today. Doing fine. Eating grilled sheesh, tomato soup, buttered potatoes and carrot cake! Yah carbs and sugar again! Hope everyone is doing good.

Grilled sheesh! My favorite! ; )

Hope you feel better soon after your surgery!

• Love 6
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? My eating habit was spaghetti and meatballs. It's been a long week. My father in law passed away last week, and we've spent the last week with my MIL. 

I'm so sorry--hope you and your family are hanging in there. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Great to hear that you're doing well. Heh heh, please add some cheese to your grilled "sheesh" lol!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Glad the surgery went well! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

So sorry for your loss!

• Love 2
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law Quinn.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We will have to make our own excitement because I don't think this episode is going to have much.

I may have to flip back and forth with Masterchef.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Yeah, that Niko was a foul mouthed one probably because he wasn't raised by Kirsten but still.........

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm so sorry--hope you and your family are hanging in there. 

Thank you. We are. My twins are helping a lot. Comic relief. And we're PCSing too. When it rains, it pours. 

Are there 3 follow ups tonight? 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Another one who dreams of one day owning a plate. 

I've noticed that. Why don't any of these people own dinnerware??

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Yeah, that Niko was a foul mouthed one probably because he wasn't raised by Kirsten but still.........

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She still shovels down her food like someone is going to snatch it away from her. 

I thought it looked like she was eating it like she was pissed at it. Did you see the look on her face? You'd lose a finger or three if you tried to get between her and that bowl.

Also, TWO PACKETS of taco seasoning for that little bit of chicken? OMG, the SODIUM!!!

• Love 11
(edited)

Hugs to you and your family, QuinnInND!

Michael was the original subject and Roni was his girlfriend wife who I think got surgery herself later. 

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I thought it looked like she was eating it like she was pissed at it. Did you see the look on her face? You'd lose a finger or three if you tried to get between her and that bowl.

Also, TWO PACKETS of taco seasoning for that little bit of chicken? OMG, the SODIUM!!!

No kidding!! Make your own spices for heaven sake!

• Love 1