Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17 Kirsten, Michael & Roni LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

I've heard Dr. Now use "right now" quite a bit, so you might be right, lol.

"Because" -- YES.  That also makes me crazy.  Such a stale script.  If you've heard one narration you've basically heard them all! 

Not everything has to be explained...  I pulled up my pants because my butt was showing; I clipped my toe nails because they were far too long; I chewed my food because I needed to swallow.   The script is at this basic level and annoying.  Most of what they say is a given.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Both of my parents are gone now, but I still appreciate them so much for their stability and consistency.  I never had to be their emotional support, I lived in the same home until I left for college, my dad didn't shear off the tip of my mom's finger....  I was/am a lucky duck to have them!

Yeah, I had a boringly normal childhood and my parents are still together after 48+ years. These shows make me appreciate them all the more.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, shnoopydoo said:

And Kirsten,  I'm showing my kids I can take care of myself! Wow. I guess I should be sympathetic.  

Take care of herself, how? She lives with her parents. She doesn't work. She's a waste of space.

• Love 6

Good for Roni getting away from that asshole, holding him accountable, AND filing a restraining order!

Eh Kirsten, I dunno. She really had done well losing weight but moving back home and trying to keep making progress "her way" doesn't sound promising.

Another great night with all of you. See you on the regular show thread.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Given they are in Texas, I would get a gun and the next time he is at the door, tell him I would blow his brains out if he dares to come in.  And then do it. 

And of course he blamed her.   *retching*

They should issue guns with the restraining orders ..He is vile...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Hey, a gator eating you is just doing what comes naturally.

Why is Johnny Weir hosting a show about cake?

Cuz he can. I love Johnny Weird. Yes weird. Gayly weird.

2 hours ago, Hellga said:

Given they are in Texas, I would get a gun and the next time he is at the door, tell him I would blow his brains out if he dares to come in.  And then do it. 

And of course he blamed her.   *retching*

I bet he's eating like crazy.

• Love 4