Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wow. Jimmy's on Skype for all of three minutes and he hauls out the word, "journey." 

(edited)
45 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

The only thing I remember is the bitchy sister. 

Of course I’m behind, but I remember that damn chocolate fudge cake complaint from her original episode. But the defining Erica moment for me was her getting mad when the nutritionist threw out all the junk food and she got mad and figured out she could just order more, immediately after guilt tripping her family to give up, oh what was it? Oh yeah, their *entire lives* to move to Houston. Charming gal.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 6

She's looking 1000% better with the new hair color and the makeup! Very happy for her!

20 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

“Shops for junk food in a scooty puff.” BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should probably know this, but what's a scooty puff?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wait, what!? A scale so she can weigh herself at home? Really? Where can I find one of those new fangled things!? Gosh, what'll they come up with next?

Next thing ya know someone will sleeves. Or mattresses that don’t make you look fat. Or food you can eat on the road that’s not deep fraaahed.

2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She's looking 1000% better with the new hair color and the makeup! Very happy for her!

I actually have no idea but now I want one.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

What’s going on with the voiceovers? The sound keeps changing

Maybe she's swearing and they got tired if beeping it out,  lol. 

Wow she's doing good! I hope things work with Jimmy. 

7 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Oh crap. Just realized this was on. Did I miss much?

Not too much hoosiermom. She lost 238 pounds, which is great, down from 661. Met with an awesome therapist she had seen during her first episode. Lost her apartment in Houston and had to move back home. Also reconnected with an old flame.

Whew, that's pretty much it!

• Love 2
(edited)

Scooty Puff is from Futurama!  But this Urban Dictionary definition cracked me up.

“When a disability scooter has the unfortunate fate of bearing the weight of a whale and, over prolong hours of torture, begins to break down, thus causing the poor machine to emit sounds such as puff puff.”

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

"Scooty puff" is slang for a motorized mobility scooter, motorized shopping cart, etc. (basically any motorized type of wheeled mobility equipment).  The name comes from an extremely funny episode of Futurama.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Aack!  I didn’t know there was a new episode tonight. I’m late to the party. I’ve been cooking dinner. Homemade chicken fried rice in my instant pot accompanied by a blue moon. 

Hi everyone!!

@CircusPeanuts Your rice has no calories!  It's fried!  Or Fraaaaaahhhhd!

Just now, chickenella said:

Maybe she's swearing and they got tired if beeping it out,  lol. 

PrincessPurrsALot being patted down at airport security - 

TSA Agent:  M'am, can we do this without the swearing?

PPAL:  We can, but we're not going to.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Oh crap. Just realized this was on. Did I miss much?

Just a heads up, it says next week is Diana (again???) and Ashley R. I’m not sure which one is Ashley R, but I say keep ‘em coming. Can’t wait to see that jugaloo princess Nicole and prince flycatchin’ Charlie.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Even my dog is done with Erica. And ready to get out of the cone of shame. She got spayed Monday. 

FB_IMG_1526949511940.jpg

Mine got spayed yesterday. A chocolate dapple Dixie. Recuperating nicely. 

• Love 1

I have noticed a lot of patients are anxious to get skin removal when they still have quite a bit of fat remaining.  I realize they have lost hundreds of pounds and hanging skin is uncomfortable but it's obvious that they are still fat.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

O I C. Thank you! 

All this newfound energy. Maybe it's time for her to start thinking about getting a JOB.

Nah....

Has anyone of these people got a job after losing? I know one of my faves..red hair girl was a costume seamstress. 

• Love 3
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Just a heads up, it says next week is Diana (again???) and Ashley R. I’m not sure which one is Ashley R, but I say keep ‘em coming. Can’t wait to see that jugaloo princess Nicole and prince flycatchin’ Charlie.

Who's Diana?! And YESSSSSS to jugaloo Nicole!

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

At least she's smiling more which is good; no snark from me on that.

But, moving to Houston with a guy you haven't seen, let alone dated, for twenty years? I dunno.........

My thoughts exactly. Husband just said ‘this isn’t going to end well’

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

The only thing I remember is the bitchy sister. 

I remember the awful story about the gang rape. =(

why cant we get these people therapy much earlier in their lives?

i love this therapist. Her energy compared to Eeyore is night and day. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Frabbergasted said:

What a delightful ray of sunshine she is.  Seriously, if I had to listen to Morbidly Obese Eeyore, I may be as bitchy as her sister is.  

She's so bad, I actually went downstairs, opened up some walmart.com boxes, put the stuff away, made my lunch, cleaned the kitchen from dinner (why are tacos so messy?), and started the dishwasher. I'm curious to see what happens to her, but gawd, if she doesn't put you to sleep. Smack her first, then sleep. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Tarar said:

Has anyone of these people got a job after losing? I know one of my faves..red hair girl was a costume seamstress. 

Many people had jobs during the show but M600LL does not tell us that or went back to prior employment after losing weight. 

• Love 1
Just now, 3girlsforus said:
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

At least she's smiling more which is good; no snark from me on that.

But, moving to Houston with a guy you haven't seen, let alone dated, for twenty years? I dunno.........

My thoughts exactly. Husband just said ‘this isn’t going to end well’

What's wrong with you guys? How can you not think a man moving to another state, with a woman (who has emotional and physical issues) he hasn't seen in 20 years isn't a great idea?!

3 minutes ago, Tarar said:

Chad worked at Enterprise car rental, then went back to truck driving. There was one guy who was an accountant and I think had a small farm on the side, and another guy who worked in his father's appliance store and was able to really work and not just have the kind of job Mafia guys in Jersey get on construction sites. There were some others.

• Love 6

Good evening, Pounders. It's good to be back. My eating habit has been very bad. I just got home from a week in New Orleans and the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience, a 5-day foodgasm paired with really good wine.

I missed the update on the twins, but at least I get to see Erica. Not ine of my faves. I agree that her sister is a bitch, but I can understand the attitude.

• Love 5