Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Ah ha! Fooled you!

This kitty is Prince Legolas of Mirkwood. Previously, I've posted pics of my other kitty, Nicodemus von Wittykitty.

It's the battle of the PTV Pounder Witty Kitties!

Badger is not amused.  HIs person is but cannot say so in front of him for fear of retribution. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think "enabler continues to en-abe" is funny.

That's my favorite. (Also, "loses 30 pound in one munt" and "doesn't lose 30 pound in one munt.")

I think "Hello, how y'all doing today" should be the free space, though.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 5
Just now, Frabbergasted said:

What a delightful ray of sunshine she is.  Seriously, if I had to listen to Morbidly Obese Eyeore, I may be as bitchy as her sister is.  

Oh what a perfect description!

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Where the hell does she live? A storage unit? 

What a pigpen. She's lived without all of that for 6 months. Just get a cleaning service and get rid of it. 

Toss the food! 

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So guys, I'm not sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she's concerned about falling back in to her old habits. Am I way off base here? 

I dunno. She might be scared.

• Love 7
Just now, QuinnInND said:

What a pigpen. She's lived without all of that for 6 months. Just get a cleaning service and get rid of it. 

Toss the food! 

Call Matt Paxton!

• Love 4

Stop playing with the stuff! Dump it in the box and get rid of it! 

She was surprised that all that stuff had carbs? Geez. Can't she read? 

She's excited to see her therapist? Couldn't tell. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Somebody posted one on reddit.  

I think "packing sucks" was the most emotion I've heard in her voice so far...which isn't saying much.

“Shops for junk food in a scooty puff.” BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love 4

OMG we're only 30 minutes in and because of her mind numbing narration of her "deep thoughts" I'm already wishing I had a straight razor handy. That, or I could just change the channel.  Decisions, decisions..............

• Love 8
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

OMG we're only 30 minutes in and because of her mind numbing narration of her "deep thoughts" I'm already wishing I had a straight razor handy. That, or I could just change the channel.  Decisions, decisions..............

American Ninja Warrior is looking better and better. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

American Ninja Warrior is looking better and better. 

Staring at a blank wall in the dark seems to be looking better and better than this episode.

Rough day here and almost forgot this was on, but early this morning I was checking what the dvr had scheduled to record today and when I saw we had new (kinda) episodes it made me so happy because despite the crapfest I knew was ahead of me,  I also knew I’d have fun tonight with the best damn snarking snarkers of all time! Thank you guys!!! Muah :)

• Love 6
(edited)

Didn't she say something at the beginning about going to a local doctor to get weighed? Why does Dr. Now need to send her a scale?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1