Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Erica must return to California to continue her weight loss journey, but fears past emotional trauma will derail her progress.

Erica is scared!  Mark off a space on your My 600 Lb. Life bingo card and a second space for "journey". 

This is the LIVE CHAT episode thread for this "Where are they now?" type of episode.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

• Love 2

Could the producers of this show please coach these people to read their cue cards with just a little inflection? Every week I feel like I'm listening to Charlie Brown's teacher read the phone book. 

Hi everyone! I was debating between this and American Ninja Warrior but y'all are too much fun. ANW can wait for OnDemand.

My eating habit at the moment is a salad of lettuce, red cabbage, purple and yellow carrots, a smattering of croutons and a bit of honey French dressing. There will likely be toast or an English muffin in a bit. Oh, and ginger beer with a splash or three of vodka. (It's been a long couple days.) And I have strawberries in the fridge I need to eat, so that's dessert.

• Love 5
Just now, Smoothcoat said:
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Oh dear. Her original episode was hard to watch. I don’t think this one will be much easier. 

Why don’t I remember her?

The only thing I remember is the bitchy sister. 

Well hellllooooo my fellow pounders (channeling my inner Mrs. Doubtfire)! I hope that Erica found a way to deal with her depression, or else we'll all be crying in our beer tonight, LOL!

Eating habit tonight baked chicken, baked sweet potato and, steamed spinach. Nothing exciting, but tasty.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Why don’t I remember her?

I think I've watched every episode and I don't remember her either. Off to Google..... okay now I remember the sister. I didn't know there was a new episode so I missed the beginning.

Edited by Armchair Critic
4 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

"OMG! I hope her eating habit isn't TUNA!!!"

TUNA.jpg

Hey TwirlyGirly I hereby demand that you change your screen name to "Talk To The Paw" in honor of your totally cute diva cat!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

How is everybody’s eating habit tonight?

Not bad - tacos w/Gardein meatless crumbles and the usual accouterments and a Philly mini cheesecake thingy.  I can't wait to see how this whiny woman has gotten on over the year.

• Love 2
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

I looked at last year’s thread. There seemed to be a pretty even split between those who didn’t like Erica and those who didn’t like her family. 

Why choose? They're all awful.

• Love 6

Sorry I'm late fellow Pounders! My twins have got their terrible 2s in full force tonight! 

I remember that story about the boyfriend and the others. Stuff like that will scar people for life. 

My eating habit tonight was lemon pepper talapia, rice and green beans with ice cream for dessert. Not too bad.

Good for her on the weigh loss! 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So far, one "scared", one "journey" and two "on track"s.

There will be many, many more.

Has anyone made up an actual bingo card for this show? I’m thinking the center square should be “How y’all doin’?”  “Scared”, “journey” and a visit with Dr Lola need to be on the card, too. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Missed it. What was her original weight?

Edited to add: Not really be critical of her but after losing 238 pounds I really can't see the difference.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey TwirlyGirly I hereby demand that you change your screen name to "Talk To The Paw" in honor of your totally cute diva cat!

Ah ha! Fooled you!

This kitty is Prince Legolas of Mirkwood. Previously, I've posted pics of my other kitty, Nicodemus von Wittykitty.

It's the battle of the PTV Pounder Witty Kitties!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Has anyone made up an actual bingo card for this show? I’m thinking the center square should be “How y’all doin’?”  “Scared”, “journey” and a visit with Dr Lola need to be on the card, too. 

I actually looked up making your own bingo cards the other day. I think we'd have to have multiple cards with different sayings, because otherwise we'd all hit BINGO at the same time.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Somebody posted one on reddit.  

I think "packing sucks" was the most emotion I've heard in her voice so far...which isn't saying much.

• Love 22

JESUS! I can't with this woman and her droning on and on and her constant self defeatism:

giphy.gif

Just now, ams1001 said:

Somebody posted one on reddit.  

I think "packing sucks" was the most emotion I've heard in her voice so far...which isn't saying much.

I think "enabler continues to en-abe" is funny.

• Love 6