Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope for Erica's sake he is not a psycho, sounds like he got attached to Erica pretty fast after losing his fiancee.

After loss, guys often get with a woman faster than a woman will get with a guy. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm so glad this episode is over. I could go the rest of my life without hearing the word "Jimmy" ever again.

I had a cupcake with jimmies on it today.  Does that count?  I opted for an all dessert eating habit.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I had a cupcake with jimmies on it today.  Does that count?  I opted for an all dessert eating habit.

Provided they weren't wearing a leather jacket, that does not count. 

Related: Mmmmmm...cupcakes with jimmies...

(edited)
4 hours ago, Smoothcoat said:
4 hours ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Oh dear. Her original episode was hard to watch. I don’t think this one will be much easier. 

Why don’t I remember her?

She had the most gloriously hostile sister, Molly, but she wouldn't appear on this episode, alas.

4 hours ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I looked at last year’s thread. There seemed to be a pretty even split between those who didn’t like Erica and those who didn’t like her family. 

This is one of my favorite episodes, and disliked Erica and her sister, but her niece and brother were fine.

After Jimmy, I was "if she ends up pregnant too, I'm outta here."

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I hear her on the clutter, though. It gets overwhelming.

*looks up while typing*

Okay, my place isn't nearly that bad.

On the hoarding shows boards, there are either people who are inspired to clean out immediately, or those like you, and me, who feel neat in comparison.

3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Please, dear god...please do not let this episode feature a positive pee-stick. 

Yes, that was my thought.  How old is Erica?  I was thinking late 40s, possible, but not the usual age for someone to be still looking forward to having a child.

2 hours ago, ams1001 said:
2 hours ago, mysticalflute said:

The sister doesn't want to be filmed. Of course.

People were mean.

But we did understand why she was bitchy.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CircusPeanuts said:

OMG! Has anyone noticed the blurred out pictures on the wall in her Cali apartment? They look like plus sized pinup photos. Maybe I’m imagining? Could they be her?

I've seen other shows do this, and Catfish says they bring their own, and hang them in any hotel room they use.