Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What's wrong with you guys? How can you not think a man moving to another state, with a woman (who has emotional and physical issues) he hasn't seen in 20 years isn't a great idea?!

We’re all so jaded :)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She is putting a lot of pressure on the guy, I hope he is for real

He's being nice. They do have a history and he wants to see her again, but I don't think he wants to be attached to this mess. We'll see.

How cute was Dr Now's picture on her laptop? 

• Love 5
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

For someone who built a wall of fat to hide from men, she’s gone pretty far in the other direction pretty damn fast. 

The all or nothing mentality that has been the issue with her weight too. I am a bit leery.

• Love 7
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

For someone who built a wall of fat to hide from men, she’s gone pretty far in the other direction pretty damn fast. 

I totally would not let Jimmy see me naked if I were her.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What's wrong with you guys? How can you not think a man moving to another state, with a woman (who has emotional and physical issues) he hasn't seen in 20 years isn't a great idea?!

It's twoo wuv, don't you see?

4 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Good evening, Pounders. It's good to be back. My eating habit has been very bad. I just got home from a week in New Orleans and the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience, a 5-day foodgasm paired with really good wine.

I missed the update on the twins, but at least I get to see Erica. Not ine of my faves. I agree that her sister is a bitch, but I can understand the attitude.

Sounds like your eating habit was pretty good! ;)

3 minutes ago, Tarar said:

"You look the same! Perfect"

Him...silence. 

Lol, I noticed that, too...from the other room.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It's twoo wuv, don't you see?

Sounds like your eating habit was pretty good! ;)

Lol, I noticed that, too...from the other room.

Silence is golden..

• Love 4
Just now, ams1001 said:

Important news: I have strawberries! ????

Big fat ones...like the kind they dip in chocolate. So I drizzled a little chocolate syrup on 'em.

I'm drooling here!!! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Hey, Jimmy got up and enthusiastically shook Dr. Now's hand! I don't think I've ever seen a family member/friend/significant other do that!

(Ignoring the "my darling" comment. Cuz ick.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm drooling here!!! 

They are yummy. I'm not a summer person but berries and fresh apricots almost make up for the heat and humidity.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

They are yummy. I'm not a summer person but berries and fresh apricots almost make up for the heat and humidity.

Yes. Although in North Dakota, summer is fleeting, it's hot. Lol

She's "Super stoked" I'm barfing. 

• Love 2