Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Gotcha! Did not know that.  Thanks for clarifying :) Still would have liked to have seen her there because of the KY AND TN connection (I'm a die hard TN VOLS fan even though I was born and raised by a bleeds blue family)

Malena supposedly was one of the final two cuts. :( 

It did :(

I loved Malena, but I remember thinking at semis that her kicks were low.  I will have to go back and watch again.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Christineelgene said:

I loved Malena, but I remember thinking at semis that her kicks were low.  I will have to go back and watch again.  

I loved her as well...and I honestly thought she'd make it :( 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

And why is Emma’s husband hanging with teenagers?  I get it that Emma was probably there at the table, too, but it’s all weird.  And he seems weird.  Sorry but he does. 

I agree and Yes Emma was at the table it was on Sam's IG story that day. He was actually sitting beside Emma in the story but he obviously moved to Sam's and VK's side of the table and Emma took the photo. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Sarah99 said:

That's a pretty harsh criticism to place on someone without knowing the details of cuts.

seriously.  and laughable because Kelli loving Malena's look is what got her as far as it did.  

24 minutes ago, Gham said:

Cianna posted this in 2014!! So proud of her for following her dreams. 

AC385D49-E582-47AE-878A-EE59E04F4929.jpeg

oh this just makes my heart happy! i love it!! 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Trixi said:

But this is the spoilers board. WE WANT spoilers please!!?????

Exactly..no implying all day long and hinting. Simple...in one post last year....Hollly quit.   Tells us all we need to know.  So & so cut.  

• Love 3

Lexie is getting married at the end of May. It would be hard for to try out again a few weeks before getting married and go on the calendar shoot if they decide to keep it after finals are over, and still plan a wedding within a few weeks of finals and calendar shoot. I bet she this will be her last year.

Season 6 had 17 vets and 17 rookies. Season 7 had 20 vets and 19 rookies. The team will survive having more two year and one year girls than girls with at least three or more years.

Thanks for the pic, it just helps me to see faces, not names. 

Large rookie squads are the norm now, though I’d love to see more 5 year vets in the future but this job is exhausting so I can understand girls throwing in the towel early. I feel like the show an this board are a big part of it too. No one wants to be criticized and filmed all the time. 

07877DCB-9DB0-4E18-ACBD-42EEEF6D4A9C.jpeg

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Thanks for the pic, it just helps me to see faces, not names. 

Large rookie squads are the norm now, though I’d love to see more 5 year vets in the future but this job is exhausting so I can understand girls throwing in the towel early. I feel like the show an this board are a big part of it too. No one wants to be criticized and filmed all the time. 

07877DCB-9DB0-4E18-ACBD-42EEEF6D4A9C.jpeg

Did we get confirmation on Malena? I thought it was speculation. 

I thought it would be Erin and Malena. I only thought Malena cause they showed that show teaser with her having a total meltdown in the office. Getting that worked up when they are giving you feedback isn't a good look, IMO, plus it reminded me of Maddie the year she was cut, and auto Amy. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

Omg, DCCroutineFan! I just realized your user name is “routine” fan. I always wondered why you were such a fan of croutons! dccroutonfan... why did my brain see THAT all this time. And, yes, I could have IM’d that, but thought I’d share my idiot brain with the group! Lol. 

I do like croutons on my salad 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:
1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

Omg, DCCroutineFan! I just realized your user name is “routine” fan. I always wondered why you were such a fan of croutons! dccroutonfan... why did my brain see THAT all this time. And, yes, I could have IM’d that, but thought I’d share my idiot brain with the group! Lol. 

I do like croutons on my salad 

LOL I think I've been calling you "Crouton" since your 1st post :)

Is Hannah the one who was a Chargers girl?

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL I think I've been calling you "Crouton" since your 1st post :)

Is Hannah the one who was a Chargers girl?

No Bridget was the chargers girl Hannah danced for the bulls 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, California Girl said:

I hope that California girls Alanna and Daphne made the cut, they both have the lean figure Kelli likes and the talent Judy looks for.

But Brennan is the one TCC who I am truly happy finally earned her star.

Daphne did make it. Not sure about Alanna

9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

No Bridget was the chargers girl Hannah danced for the bulls 

Which one is this?  I posted a while back that I thought Amber had appeal and this was the girl I was referring to. Is this Amber or Bridget?

5b72f2ed51849_AmazoncomDallasCowboysCheerleadersMakingTheTeamSeason13.png.d06568a80fc6dc60786d993e445e1e08.png

On 8/13/2018 at 8:29 AM, PrincessLeia said:

Same. I was rooting for her because of all the hateful comments... but now???

So I'm really confused......Is all the info re: VK lying a rumor or is this confirmed?  Did I read that she too was cut? Or did I misunderstand and read another "speculation"?  Just curious, wanting to be on the same page with everyone!   TIA

6 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Which one is this?  I posted a while back that I thought Amber had appeal and this was the girl I was referring to. Is this Amber or Bridget?

5b72f2ed51849_AmazoncomDallasCowboysCheerleadersMakingTheTeamSeason13.png.d06568a80fc6dc60786d993e445e1e08.png

i'm pretty sure that's Bridget. Scroll thru to fourth pic in link below, she's wearing same top. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
4 minutes ago, KoKo said:

So I'm really confused......Is all the info re: VK lying a rumor or is this confirmed?  Did I read that she too was cut? Or did I misunderstand and read another "speculation"?  Just curious, wanting to be on the same page with everyone!   TIA

Victoria was cut last week. Yes, she was caught lying. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Malena reminds me of Alexandra a few seasons back.  Kelli wants them to make the team and gives them up to the end to try to get where they need to be.  Based on the sneak peek, we know Malena was in the office and doing the ugly cry.  Giving them all the time in the world does not make Kelli a racist. 

Agree.  They choose the best team for the season.  Playing the racist card isn't fair.

• Love 22
14 hours ago, Taralightner said:

TOTAL SPEC: 

maybe Jinelle was scheduled to meet her at the nutritionist/ doc appt. and was left standing there, alone, with her “we can do this, Victoria!” poms in her hand. Again, complete speculation. 

Aw I can totally picture Jinelle doing that and waiting for hours with her poms like a sad puppy. Now I want to go hug her.

14 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Have they ever “disappeared” someone who didn’t have some legal issue going on?

The Rookie in season 2 or 3 that they never talked about was arrested. Her cut not shown. 

The vet that got cut in season 1 or 2- that wasn’t shown- weren’t there legal issues there? 

Erica filed suit and named CMT as well as DCC- lawyers involved- Erica doesn’t exist for entire season. 

So, have there been other cuts, that didn’t involve legal issues that weren’t shown? 

Paige, Alexandria, Kalyssa all happened after filming ended... 

Erica’s lawsuit was filed this year so i’m not sure she disappeared for “legal reasons”.

14 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

It seems they have a lot of good dancers this year that are blond and my guess is she isn't top 36. Sad, as it seemed she helped Savannah make it on the team.

I can’t believe that Christina (from the blonde vets) outdanced Tara and that the blonde rookies outdanced Tara but not Christina or Jessika so only one vet got cut because of this. I’m all for them cutting a vet in TC if they are getting complacent, but they have quite a few candidates and Tara ain’t one of them.

1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

If Malena and Lilly were indeed the final cuts, the final team of 36 is:

5 Year Vets: Lacey 

4 Year Vets: Kashara, Amy L

3 Year Vets: Heather, Tess, Madeline, Tasha, Yuko, Khalyn, Kelli, Jessika

2 Year Vets: Christina, Alexis, Lexi, Savvy, Molly, Rachel, Gina, Miranda, Lauren 

Rookies: Rachel Wyatt, Amber, Caroline, Briana, Madeline Malloy, Taylor Johnson, Gabrielle (Gabby), Brennan, Alanna, Daphne, Hannah, Bridget, Ashlee, Cianna, Jalyn, Erin

I predict Lacey,Kash and Amy all leave so no 5th year girl for next season. I can totally see Tess, Heather, Khalyn, Yuko, Miranda and Lexie (getting married) retiring so we might not be getting a 5th year for a while. I am already thinking of GL possibilities for next year lol.

1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Ugh.... i had a bad feeling about these last 2 cuts. I’ll have to look back at the pictures of Lily to know who she is, but I was rooting for Malena. She’s gorgeous. 

I hate that they cut these two girls in mid- August on the last night. It is completely ridiculous. 

Aand the won’t have a chance to audition for another team. That’s so unfair.

Sooo I know that apparently this group of rookies is super talented (and I’m sure compared to the current vets, they are), but I don’t see that many photogenic girls. I want to see their cameos though as these photos might be just unflattering.

To end my rant on a positive note: I’m really happy for Madeleine and Brennan! And Erin I think improved a lot based on a few clips I’ve seen in instagram, but I can’t locate them now. She was pretty bad in dcc style last year so she definitely gave it her all this year.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Malena reminds me of Alexandra a few seasons back.  Kelli wants them to make the team and gives them up to the end to try to get where they need to be.  Based on the sneak peek, we know Malena was in the office and doing the ugly cry.  Giving them all the time in the world does not make Kelli a racist. 

Did I miss something? When was Kelli called a racist in regards to this cut?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Did I miss something? When was Kelli called a racist in regards to this cut?

Someone posted their thought of Kelli being racist one page back but then deleted their comment. Someone else quoted it like two comments down from that, so you can see what they said. 

Edited by Kethomp

We need to remember Kelli does not have the complete final say so in who makes the team and when the cuts are made. Charlotte and CMT have a say so in the whole thing also. They have and will keep girls longer in TC before finally cutting them due to wanting to keep the fans and viewers interested in the show. Plus the fact a lot of the vets and TC Candidates would not have made the team or brought to TC in the first place if there was no show or CMT in the first place.

Edited by bigskygirl
5 minutes ago, NotaDCCheerleader said:

I believe people are calling Kelli racist based on the “whiteness” of the squad and squads past. 

Bemoaning the lack of diversity in this squad, and saying someone is racist are miles apart.

But it is interesting that they are being interpreted as being synonymous.

• Love 20