Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I was thinking maybe fratinizing 

The DCC get tons of respect for dance talent, weight maintenance, and the ability to dance an entire game and still look like they put on makeup 10 minutes before.  (I look like I have never seen a blending brush or lipstick tube by fourth period each day.) Their ability to greatly adhere to the no fraternizing rule, as archaic as it may be, makes me admire them even  more.   If I were 21 and dating Dak Prescott (a la Jenna 2016) I would want to hang banners announcing it from the bridges of the President George Bush Turnpike.  The last thing that would matter was whether I should be dating a Cowboy, just that I WAS dating a Cowboy.  :-}

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I'm so curious to see if they put Tara's cut in the show. I realize there is a lot that goes on that we don't see. I just personally saw her as a great DCC, a spunky cute girl who was good at what she did.  She didn't seem to be out of shape.  Was she at appearances like Jr DCC camp? Was it maybe an Angela thing where she didn't do enough apperances she was asked to?  That was one cut that did take me by suprise. 

If not going out on  or not wanting to go on appearances without a good reason or willing to work with the people who set up which girls will go on appearances was a reason to cut someone, Angela would not have made it to her fifth year. They could be using weight as an excuse to cut Tara, but there is another reason why she is being cut.

Edited by bigskygirl
57 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

We all love each other right??????

Let’s not get shut down. So zip it.

Please nooooooo!! I was beside myself yesterday when they shut us down for a bit. Had to go over to the episode 2 board and was bored outta my mind.?

• Love 18

I would like to pose the question as to why was VK as a training camp candidate was given the opportunity to see someone-doctor and or nutritionist and not proven vets ??? Instead Vets (and only specific ones Kelli doesn’t like) have been cut either in auditions or training camp for weight.  Weight is a fixable commodity for the most part dance technique at this stage is either there or it is not.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Who is she?

She's a girl who appeared on our radar last spring before auditions. She created an instagram page 2-3 years ago when she was in college in the midwest, to track her progress toward her big goal of becoming a DCC and has been posting sporadic updates since then. She posted some videos of herself dancing and although she was captain of her college dance team, and she was certainly enthusiastic, her performance/skill level clearly was not there. This year she graduated from college and said she was finally moving to Dallas to go after her big dream, and some of us were keeping an eye out to see if she would show up in photos from the open call. She later posted that she was still in Wisconsin and hadn't gone to the audition, but plans to try out in 2019.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

I would like to pose the question as to why was VK as a training camp candidate was given the opportunity to see someone-doctor and or nutritionist and not proven vets ??? Instead Vets (and only specific ones Kelli doesn’t like) have been cut either in auditions or training camp for weight.  Weight is a fixable commodity for the most part dance technique at this stage is either there or it is not.

They have offered this in the past, and probably continue to do so, though I don't think they offer it to everyone.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lfedncr said:

Do we know if vets or other TC Candidates have not been sent to a doctor and/or nutritionist before. When Rachel was injured during TC, she was sent to a Cowboys doctor. I think other girls have been sent to them, but it was not mention or possibly shown on the show before.

7 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Do we know if vets or other TC Candidates have not been sent to a doctor and/or nutritionist before. When Rachel was injured during TC, she was sent to a Cowboys doctor. I think other girls have been sent to them, but it was not mention or possibly shown on the show before.

Season 3 - Abigail (yes Abigail) and Erica were sent to work out at the Cooper Institute, but it was an extra scene on CMT.  

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Courtney Russ went to My Fit Foods as a TCC.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, stargrrl said:

Was VK’s cut filmed and will it be shown on the show? Has that issue been settled? Or will it be buried alla Erica?

I can’t imagine they wouldn’t show it since she’s gotten so much FaceTime already. They’ve hid things under the rug but with rookies that weren’t memorable. They’ll probably make it a big turning point for ratings towards the end of the season. Play her up all throughout and then reveal she’s entitled and all that and cut her. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I was thinking maybe fratinizing 

At this point, that makes as much sense as anything else. While I don't necessarily see Tara as a rule breaker, I don't know her, and I also don't think breaking a DCC (especially one like fraternization in this context - DCC/NFL player) is indicative of bad character. Only other thing that I can think is that maybe her weight fluctuates a lot, and while it may not be obvious in this year's audition pictures, perhaps she gained weight during training camp. I can't see it being performance related. She's not Lacey-level good, but she is nowhere near the weakest dancer there based on what we've seen in the past. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

I believe it was because Victoria stated her weight gain was because of a medical condition. 

• Love 5

Does anyone know who JanitorJim on IG is? He/she is super hung up on the Jenna/Holly sutuation.  It used to be kinda funny how relentless they were, but now theyre just repeative.  Am I the only who thinks it’s dumb?  Or no.  Just curious.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ales-ya said:

Does anyone know who JanitorJim on IG is? He/she is super hung up on the Jenna/Holly sutuation.  It used to be kinda funny how relentless they were, but now theyre just repeative.  Am I the only who thinks it’s dumb?  Or no.  Just curious.

He low key stalks her. He joined here at one point, I think he got banned. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

But to just lie and say you went to the nutritionist when you didn’t - something very easy to confirm - is beyond dumb. That’s the sort of lie that really pisses people off because you’re not just lying, but you’re also assuming that the person you’re lying to is too stupid and/or lazy to make a quick phone call. 

Exactly.  Did she not think that anyone would talk to the nutritionist and ask how it went?  That IMO is not immaturity, it's stupidity.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, NotaDCCheerleader said:

I believe it was because Victoria stated her weight gain was because of a medical condition. 

The plot thickens...a medical condition she made up perhaps? Maybe that is the big lie?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

The plot thickens...a medical condition she made up perhaps? Maybe that is the big lie?

Yeah..considering Kelly and Tina are close friends and daughters are close friends, you’d think she’d know about a medical issue before the fact, not one that coincidentally appears in training camp. 

Or if she did know, and she does truly have a medical issue, that’s all the more reason to see a nutritionist! 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Trixi said:

This! I’m wracking my brain to come up with a plausible reason to cut Tara. If she got fat, it doesn’t show in current pics, if she was toxic, she wudnt have been taken out by all the vets at 3a or been invited to Maggie and Christina’s parties. Maybe she missed engagements but we wud have heard. I can’t believe she was out-danced by Christina, Savannah or Erin. I know Christina won a Barbie but u pick ur solo to highlight ur individual dance style. It’s not like she won some DCC style prize. Sorry about the rant but for some reason I’m really pissed about Tara’s cut. I hope there ends up being a really good reason for it, just can’t figure it out. 

???

I'm also really befuddled by this. Generally, I feel that Kelly and TPTB can do whatever they want with their squad - they are the bosses, they make the decisions. And usually I am so tired of the constant revolving door of completely interchangeable blonde DCCs. 

But! I think Tara is beautiful and sexy. Ok, maybe she isn't the best dancer out there, but Im not a dancer so I don't have the eye to critique her.  But I can say that Tara is infinitely watchable.  I'd take Tara over Jessika any day. I'm sure Jessika is a wonderfully sweet girl, but she just so bland - she reminds me of Lauren Conrad. I see a picture of her and I'm like, "Oh yeah, she exists. I forgot."

I really have nothing important to say except to voice my displeasure.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, AddictedtoReality said:

I just dont see why we are believing everything one person behind a computer screen is saying ?‍♀️ 

"We" don't believe EVERYTHING anyone says on here. There have been however several people who have come on here and have given us little nuggets of information or confirmed some speculation.

1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

Same thing. Perception. STAY AWAY from stuff that will make you look bad. Remove the questionable pics, don’t comment on them. Pick up the phone and ask Christopher to delete it, don’t support it by saying you had an extra scoop of whipped cream. Am I the crazy one? 

Christopher is married to a retired DCC. He won’t disown a young girl trying to repair her image. He gets it. 

I think that's a little much.

1 hour ago, BonnieBlue said:

Interesting! Maybe she tried to help Victoria cover up all her lies or maybe Jinelle turned her in. 

I doubt Jinelle did anything like that (help VK). She seems like she would be the one to report back that she hasn't been truthful tho

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JohnGalt said:

It’s not you or any one person. It’s just kind of exhausting reading the back and forth that is produced from sharing this info. I don’t want to be the cause of that kind of controversy so I figure I should just let things come out organically. I also want to respect my sources. I stated a few days ago that I didn’t set out to reveal anything that hadn’t already been revealed, and really just wanted to help dispel the confusion over Tara. I should have stuck to that. But hey, I’m not saying I won’t post occasionally. Just won’t be sharing about cuts or things of that nature, so I suspect I’m about to get a whole lot less interesting.

Well if I’m E.F. Hutton, I’d just like to be clear that I’m not writing fraudulent checks. ;)

this 100%. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Exactly.  Did she not think that anyone would talk to the nutritionist and ask how it went?  That IMO is not immaturity, it's stupidity.

TOTAL SPEC: 

maybe Jinelle was scheduled to meet her at the nutritionist/ doc appt. and was left standing there, alone, with her “we can do this, Victoria!” poms in her hand. Again, complete speculation. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

And why is Emma’s husband hanging with teenagers?  I get it that Emma was probably there at the table, too, but it’s all weird.  And he seems weird.  Sorry but he does. 

haha he is weird but in the best way.  If you ever want to feel like you are a total failure in life who has accomplished nothing read up on him and everything he's done before the age of 30 LOL! seriously i have so much respect. and big desserts are part of his shtick. it's hard to explain LOL! 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

LOL...basic white girls.  That’s hysterical!!   ???. Make me spit my Diet Coke out!  

Great, now I want a pumpkin spice latte. #sobasic 

I don’t mind the VK dessert pic one bit. She’s cute in the photo, just smiling in it, not some random face first head dive into some pie. If she was cut for weight, having a treat then getting her shit together for next year seems about right. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Txmomof2 said:

I'm so curious to see if they put Tara's cut in the show.

Have they ever “disappeared” someone who didn’t have some legal issue going on?

The Rookie in season 2 or 3 that they never talked about was arrested. Her cut not shown. 

The vet that got cut in season 1 or 2- that wasn’t shown- weren’t there legal issues there? 

Erica filed suit and named CMT as well as DCC- lawyers involved- Erica doesn’t exist for entire season. 

So, have there been other cuts, that didn’t involve legal issues that weren’t shown? 

Paige, Alexandria, Kalyssa all happened after filming ended... 

Edited by Taralightner
Added the ones that left after filming ended
1 hour ago, Trixi said:

This! I’m wracking my brain to come up with a plausible reason to cut Tara. If she got fat, it doesn’t show in current pics, if she was toxic, she wudnt have been taken out by all the vets at 3a or been invited to Maggie and Christina’s parties. Maybe she missed engagements but we wud have heard. I can’t believe she was out-danced by Christina, Savannah or Erin. I know Christina won a Barbie but u pick ur solo to highlight ur individual dance style. It’s not like she won some DCC style prize. Sorry about the rant but for some reason I’m really pissed about Tara’s cut. I hope there ends up being a really good reason for it, just can’t figure it out. 

It seems they have a lot of good dancers this year that are blond and my guess is she isn't top 36. Sad, as it seemed she helped Savannah make it on the team.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

TOTAL SPEC: 

maybe Jinelle was scheduled to meet her at the nutritionist/ doc appt. and was left standing there, alone, with her “we can do this, Victoria!” poms in her hand. Again, complete speculation. 

EEP, that would be even worse!!!

14 minutes ago, kalibean said:

She’s cute in the photo, just smiling in it, not some random face first head dive into some pie.

mmmmmmmm, pie!!!!!!

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:
2 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Same thing. Perception. STAY AWAY from stuff that will make you look bad. Remove the questionable pics, don’t comment on them. Pick up the phone and ask Christopher to delete it, don’t support it by saying you had an extra scoop of whipped cream. Am I the crazy one? 

Christopher is married to a retired DCC. He won’t disown a young girl trying to repair her image. He gets it. 

I think that's a little much.

I'm 100% with @Taralightner on this. You can't be too careful when it comes to SM.  True story, I'm a CPA working as a consultant, and in the place where I'm working now (pharma) I sit near their HR dept.  The other day they were discussing a potential good fit for sales, and someone asked "but did you see what she posts on Twitter?"  The decision was not to pursue her further.  Sure, DCC isn't nearly as serious, but the idea is the same.  It's all about perception.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm 100% with @Taralightner on this. You can't be too careful when it comes to SM.  True story, I'm a CPA working as a consultant, and in the place where I'm working now (pharma) I sit near their HR dept.  The other day they were discussing a potential good fit for sales, and someone asked "but did you see what she posts on Twitter?"  The decision was not to pursue her further.  Sure, DCC isn't nearly as serious, but the idea is the same.  It's all about perception.

I think it was season 3 that K&J printed questionable pics off SM and confronted the TCC.  Told them to clean it up.  

• Love 4

IMHO. Vk looks much younger and softer in the IG pix when she’s not trying to be DCC. On MTT and in rehearsal shots, she is far less attractive. The picture of her with the sundae is one of the best I’ve seen and allows me to see her as a potential DCC. I realize she’s influenced by her overly make-upped mother but she should lose the clown make up. That picture makes her seem more soft and fresh (to use a Kelli term).  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, BonnieBlue said:

Interesting! Maybe she tried to help Victoria cover up all her lies or maybe Jinelle turned her in. 

Jinelle would be mature enough to co-manage the situation with K&J like Jenna should have done last season with Holly.

• Love 5

Wow I have just gone through 5 pages of posts! Been busy. Big Christina fan but she looks scary skinny in her birthday pic. I know she said in her interview last year to never give them a reason to cut you but weight never seemed to be her issue. Eat something girl! Hate Hate Hate Tara being cut! Judy seemed to love her! She made noise with her poms! Victoria is beautiful and had every advantage going in. In Christina's words..."don't give them a reason to cut you!" Seriously she had this in the bag whether or not we thought she should have made it. Very curious!

• Love 7

I hear Kelli say taxing A LOT . Everything is taxing, doing a kick line, uniform fittings, calendar editing...... Oh and every year the squad photo must be a beautiful bouquet of cheerleaders.

Let us not forget burp and slurp, dancing on a hot furnace, and the girls doing the entrance looking like a chicken and having a corn cob stuck up their butt!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KTUCKER20 said:

Wow I have just gone through 5 pages of posts! Been busy. Big Christina fan but she looks scary skinny in her birthday pic. I know she said in her interview last year to never give them a reason to cut you but weight never seemed to be her issue. Eat something girl! Hate Hate Hate Tara being cut! Judy seemed to love her! She made noise with her poms! Victoria is beautiful and had every advantage going in. In Christina's words..."don't give them a reason to cut you!" Seriously she had this in the bag whether or not we thought she should have made it. Very curious!

I can imagine if Tara actually got cut for weight then Christina prolly stopped eating all together?

• Love 9
Just now, DCCroutineFAN said:

I hear Kelli say taxing A LOT . Everything is taxing, doing a kick line, uniform fittings, calendar editing...... Oh and every year the squad photo must be a beautiful bouquet of cheerleaders.

Let us not forget burp and slurp, dancing on a hot furnace, and the girls doing the entrance looking like a chicken and having a corn cob stuck up their butt!

Please do not forget the system - Yes, No, Maybe!  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Brandi  Kilby

Others that were called out for SM:

Ika Irene- cut for it after many warnings: “how many different kind of beer do you take pictures with, and who’s the naked man behind you? 

Taylor- “that place you were at was just disgusting.”

karisa- portfolio building with a pool stick. 

Whitney- don’t post Halloween posts in black face. (And I LOVE her) Can’t believe she didn’t know how bad that was.

Melissa- tweet calling out Jason Witten (in a joking manner)

Erica- cut- beer in hand

I’m sure I’m missing a lot... 

kids! 

Say it forget it. Write it regret it. Post it advertise it. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, BonnieBlue said:

I always laugh when she brags about coming up with that system. You’d think she invented calculus or something. 

I wonder why she put rookies in pink and veterans in blue  LOL  LOL 

1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

karisa- portfolio building with a pool stick. 

Laughed out loud at this!

• Love 5

I finally got to watch episode two on Google play. Love Judy. Also from rewatching past seasons, this show would be short if Judy ran it. I think she could successfully make a team after finals. Some have surprised her with progress but not many.

• Love 13
On 8/10/2018 at 2:34 PM, pizzaislife said:

Good golly, I just hope it’s all true. It sounds like so much fun to watch. (And yes I get she is a person blah blah she put herself on the show and she heavily promoted it) I have nothing for or against her, just looking for some good tv. Like I’m secretly hoping Brennan gets cut and goes all Meghan F on everybody or that Tara got cut for being secretly pregnant with Jerry Jones baby. Bring on the popcorn. 

I want a making the team and I want The real cheerleaders of Dallas 

ROTFL! (and may she rest in peace<3)

• Love 4