Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

The question I answered was comparing Holly and Gina and who was more of a powerhouse. Kashara isn't even within that question or conversation. 

My point was that Gina doesn't give out that "get the party started" vibe.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Behind Heather? I think Erin. I also noticed Kash's group was the messiest this weekend

It sure was a mess. Her group was subpar last year. More girls got cut from her group than any other. Since the GL's teach and clean the routines, that's squarely on her. It appears that it wasn't just being new to leadership last year, because the issue persists.

It's funny that someone tried to blame Keyra for Heather getting booted from leadership. Keyra was in group 1.

The legend of Kashara continues to be more (edited) flash than substance.

Edited by hypeman
Grammar
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, HateWatcher said:

And Holly is all about "look at me, look at me". Just because you are a great dancer doesn't mean you have mass appeal.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Kethomp said:

So I found pics from the first preseason game that the DCC posted. If I’m correct, this is Cianna, no? I know angles and pictures can be decieving but she looks very very soft in the middle to me for DCC standards. I found it interesting she made it through with this look because she’s a rookie and there’s been so much talk of cuts due to look/weight this season (both vets and rookies). I honestly don’t know much about her so maybe she’s more toned in person/at a different angle or an excellent performer where they overlook a little softness. Just my observation. Obviously she’s still more in shape than I am! Lol

7EA23B47-2D0F-4159-8208-746ED91082D3.jpeg

Cianna has always struggled with her weight.  She got it off this year to try out for DCC (but maybe she didn't after seeing this pix).  I don't understand why they take girls that have to watch every bite they take.  You know she is going to put it back on eventually.  Since they only want the thin girls why bother taking a chance on a girl that they know is going to struggle and perhaps have to be cut the next year?  I have seen  Blazer dancer pix of her with her hair straight and I think she looks much better with straight hair.  

2 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

If I had to chose between Gina and Kashara for point I'd pick neither this season. Kashara is super outgoing and that worked in her favor, but give Gina another season to get her facials down and she'll kill her in the same position. And, if we had to go back in time, I'd still put Holly as point---she kills them both. 

2 minutes ago, hypeman said:

It sure was a mess. Her group was subpar last year. More girls got cut from her group than any other. Since the GL's teach and clean the routines, that's squarely on her. It appears that it wasn't just being new to leadership last year, because the issue persists.

It's funny that someone tried to blame Keyra for Heather getting booted from leadership. Keyra was in group 1.

But why did Heather get busted down and not Kashara? Honestly, I'm glad she's retiring---there is nothing more for her to aspire too and she isn't a great GL. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

If I had to chose between Gina and Kashara for point I'd pick neither this season. Kashara is super outgoing and that worked in her favor, but give Gina another season to get her facials down and she'll kill her in the same position. And, if we had to go back in time, I'd still put Holly as point---she kills them both. 

Fair enough.

12 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cianna has always struggled with her weight.  She got it off this year to try out for DCC (but maybe she didn't after seeing this pix).  I don't understand why they take girls that have to watch every bite they take.  You know she is going to put it back on eventually.  Since they only want the thin girls why bother taking a chance on a girl that they know is going to struggle and perhaps have to be cut the next year?  I have seen  Blazer dancer pix of her with her hair straight and I think she looks much better with straight hair.  

Tara's issue as well.  

I need to go look at Cianna's social media more, she is one i know so little about but would guess she's naturally tiny from the little bit i've seen LOL apparently i was wrong! as a curly girl i love her hair. #represent 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Opine said:

I actually don't recall anyone saying Jaylyn wasn't pretty.  Many people (including me!) didn't like the maroon (violet) hair.  She's a beautiful girl.  I hesitate to even say this but I think the least HD ready look is the Hannah.  Of course, Brennan's issues have been discussed at length, but I will say I teared up when I saw her in the uniform.

Ah well I remembered at least one person saying towards the beginning of training camp that she wasn't cute and would be cut for that reason. After looking at a couple pics myself, I thought they were crazy. Hah, she's definitely not ugly, but I understand about her hair color. I agree about Hannah after seeing what's been featured, but I still like her. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Tara's issue as well.  

I need to go look at Cianna's social media more, she is one i know so little about but would guess she's naturally tiny from the little bit i've seen LOL apparently i was wrong! as a curly girl i love her hair. #represent 

Cianna looks a lot heavier in her college pix and first year on Blazers.  I can't find any pix with her hair curly in the past.  She must have decided to go curly for DCC.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cianna looks a lot heavier in her college pix and first year on Blazers.  I can't find any pix with her hair curly in the past.  She must have decided to go curly for DCC.  

She had straight hair at auditions I think, her makeover went curly. 

6 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

But they were already “World Class” before the show, and extremely prominent even before K&J. Not to discredit Charlotte at all, but the DCC were accomplished well before her. 

DCC popularity exploded with that infamous calendar in the 80’s.  Hot hot hot!!  I don’t know who was at the helm at the time, but they had a lot to build from after that! Seems like every young woman wanted to be a DCC.

Edited by MssdDrms
More
  • Love 2

Kashara is such a polarizing figure on this blog. I like her as a DCC personality, but did get sick of the Kashmania of last year. But to be fair, she was thrown A LOT of responsibility all at once last season. Question. Has any one in DCC history ever ...

1. Made point half way through training camp

2. Become a group leader

3. Get accepted into show group

4. Take part of The Star opening and Christmas Gala

5. Sent to All Stars

All in one season? Relate before you hate.

Edited by HateWatcher
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Where did you hear that Cianna has struggled with her weight? She’s always been small and in shape since I’ve known her. 

27 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I’ve never seen that theory regarding Keyra/Heather. Was it on here??

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gham said:

Where did you hear that Cianna has struggled with her weight? She’s always been small and in shape since I’ve known her. 

Top picture is 2017 bottom is 2014

8568C153-7331-47BF-B746-CA52494DA7EC.jpeg

9B05E7B4-E8AD-4802-854E-4D45A12FDECF.jpeg

31 minutes ago, hypeman said:

funny how we see things differently.  kash's group was the only one i enjoyed watching, Maddie's a little bit too but Kash's was so fun. they looked great!! 

4 minutes ago, Stephieg84 said:

I’ve never seen that theory regarding Keyra/Heather. Was it on here??

i've never seen that either.  maybe it was deleted? 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Ah well I remembered at least one person saying towards the beginning of training camp that she wasn't cute and would be cut for that reason. After looking at a couple pics myself, I thought they were crazy. Hah, she's definitely not ugly, but I understand about her hair color. I agree about Hannah after seeing what's been featured, but I still like her. 

i'm too lazy to go back but lots of people were calling her 'cheap looking' and trashy look wise.  i'm so glad she's looking fierce and that her dancing is amazing. and the first rookie with the Abbey Bear! i love it!! 

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

She had straight hair at auditions I think, her makeover went curly. 

I went back and looked and her hair was curly during semis and finals.  They did comment at prelims that the color was not right.  

I did not see that she looked less toned, so it might just be the angle.  Kelli and Judy commented on her power during the finals combination, but said nothing about her weight.

40 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Interesting. I would've never guessed that. I guess she's similar to Hannah. Hannah was so tiny her first season and then got cut for weight the second year. I found that shocking because she had seemed to just be naturally super skinny. I guess you can never really tell.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Exactly! If they were just an average cheerleading group before Charlotte, they wouldn't have had a snowballs chance in getting into the Smithsonian. Their longevity as being iconic, world class, and above the rest dates back way before K&J&C were in charge. 

Kelli said the big part of the reason why they made it into the Smithsonian was due to the show being on for so many years, having girls from across the country and other countries trying out for the team, and having girls like Yuko and Jinelle on the squad. She said it took a long time for them to finally get into the museum.

14 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i'm too lazy to go back but lots of people were calling her 'cheap looking' and trashy look wise.  i'm so glad she's looking fierce and that her dancing is amazing. and the first rookie with the Abbey Bear! i love it!! 

I was not a fan at all.... based on that photo. I admit I thought she looked trashy. But I was completely wrong. She is gorgeous and so well spoken. 

4 minutes ago, MamaV said:

Has Charlotte’s daughter ever tried out for DCC?  Is she a dancer?

Just me being catty. I can imagine Charlotte Jones Anderson telling her daughter that being a DCC is beneath their status as a Jones.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, MamaV said:

Has Charlotte’s daughter ever tried out for DCC?  Is she a dancer?

Looks like Charlotte thought Haley would be a DCC when she was younger.  Haley "#still tryingtolivethedream"

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Have not ever been a Brennan fan but her ATT Stadium locker pic is one of my favorites. I like the pose.

I think she looks pretty, but Tyra Banks would call her a "no-neck monster" LOL

5 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

The collage of cameos shown at F&F night (which was posted several pages back) is in order by Groups. 

Thank you for figuring that out. It was driving me nuts. Not by tenure. Not alpha by first or last name. No way it was random...now it makes sense.

2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Gina is excellent in DCC choreo and may give Holly a run for her money in other styles as well. I do think Holly has more sex appeal than Gina though. Gina's facials still aren't the best IMO.

Holly has so much charisma as a performer. Gina is as powerful, but not quite as charismatic.

2 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I have to respectfully disagree.  Body wise, they want long and lean as a general rule because of the "unforgiving" uniform.  They cut girls all the time after cameos when they look boxy or their legs look too short in the uniform.  The only times I can remember when they've fought to keep someone with a shorter, stockier frame is when they're face is super pretty and super photogenic.  

I agree. Long and lean, with a curve to the waist, a small bottom, and boobs that either are or can be made to look substantial. Flat toned stomach and arms, but not too much visible muscle. I also think they allow one or two girls to deviate so as to appeal to certain "types." Some guys like petite, some like tight gymnast bodies, some like a bit more hourglass. Kelli wouldn't want a full squad of any one of those three types, but still wants to appeal to those different groups. (Same reason why she has a couple of girls who are more "cute" than beautiful, or a couple with short hair. From the neck up, the DCC type is pretty clear.) Long, highlighted hair, parted on the side, with loose waves. Large eyes, small nose, bright smile, and symmetrical features. Surprisingly, they don't seem to go for full lips. With a few exceptions, most of these women are very thin-lipped.

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

I don't understand why they take girls that have to watch every bite they take.

Which ones don't have to? That's what I'd like to know. I'd guess Lacey, Amy, Kelli...

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I think she looks pretty, but Tyra Banks would call her a "no-neck monster" LOL

Thank you for figuring that out. It was driving me nuts. Not by tenure. Not alpha by first or last name. No way it was random...now it makes sense.

Holly has so much charisma as a performer. Gina is as powerful, but not quite as charismatic.

I agree. Long and lean, with a curve to the waist, a small bottom, and boobs that either are or can be made to look substantial. Flat toned stomach and arms, but not too much visible muscle. I also think they allow one or two girls to deviate so as to appeal to certain "types." Some guys like petite, some like tight gymnast bodies, some like a bit more hourglass. Kelli wouldn't want a full squad of any one of those three types, but still wants to appeal to those different groups. (Same reason why she has a couple of girls who are more "cute" than beautiful, or a couple with short hair. From the neck up, the DCC type is pretty clear.) Long, highlighted hair, parted on the side, with loose waves. Large eyes, small nose, bright smile, and symmetrical features. Surprisingly, they don't seem to go for full lips. With a few exceptions, most of these women are very thin-lipped.

Which ones don't have to? That's what I'd like to know. I'd guess Lacey, Amy, Kelli...

unless kelli and amy have beat genetics i think they have to watch pretty closely, at least Kelli since she's in her 30s.  amy might have a few more years of metabolism in her favor.  

i'm sure they all watch though and jay wasn't wrong when he talked about eating for PERFORMANCE more than anything. even dcc alumni who are naturally thinner watched their diets and worked out with trainers several days a week.  the price we pay for our dreams :) 

• Love 3

ON 8/19/2018 AT 5:50 PM,  DIEHARDDCCFAN SAID: 

I’m the girl that had a Future DCC tee all through elementary school and wrote my first “real” letter to the DCC, and got a picture back

ok that's pretty darn adorable :)

@ByTor Thank you! I try....LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

They have exactly 4 rookies in each Group.  That seems kinda lucky.  Or did they move groups around after final cuts?  

3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I still have pics from when they went to team bonding I’ll look and see if they moved anyone around !! 

Update ashlee was in group 1 

Erin was in group 1 

Oh, interesting.  Thanks for finding that.  That has to be difficult as a rookie to switch leaders so late in TC, but I would think Erin is excited that she an Madeline are in the same Group now.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Allie and Keyra? Both are cute girls, but I wouldn't say either is super pretty or photogenic. Very good dancers though, and of course both were cut the following year. I may be misunderstanding what you mean by "fought for," though. 

I just rewatched the first few episodes, and Judy is being awfully quiet. I hope this doesn't last. I always appreciate her insight.  

I guess I just meant that they act like they're pulling for these girls who don't fit the mold, but then they most often cut them for that very reason (either before they make it or after one year).  So obviously there is a DCC look, and short and stocky is not it. 

And I couldn't agree with you more about Judy.  Im guessing she knows when to keep her mouth shut.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Oh, interesting.  Thanks for finding that.  That has to be difficult as a rookie to switch leaders so late in TC, but I would think Erin is excited that she an Madeline are in the same Group now.  

I saw Erin dancing right behind Kashara when dancing in the group or have the groups changed since Meet the Team? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

I saw Erin dancing right behind Kashara when dancing in the group or have the groups changed since Meet the Team? 

She started out in group one but she ended up getting moved to kashara s group 

41 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

unless kelli and amy have beat genetics i think they have to watch pretty closely, at least Kelli since she's in her 30s.  amy might have a few more years of metabolism in her favor.  

i'm sure they all watch though and jay wasn't wrong when he talked about eating for PERFORMANCE more than anything. even dcc alumni who are naturally thinner watched their diets and worked out with trainers several days a week.  the price we pay for our dreams :) 

Kelli is fit... guarantee she eats very clean 99% of the time. She used to post a ton of workout stuff. She takes her fitness seriously!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t think it’s necessarily bad standing alone, but it’s a clear violations of the rules that were given to her. Personally, I don’t see why an injured cheerleader wouldn’t be able to sit down near the sidelines or near the coaches, and I don’t quite get the workers comp argument. She can trip and hurt herself in the locker room as easily as she can walking around during the game. The drinking and whether that’s okvaries from job to job, but it seems clear that it’s not allowed for DCCs.

Ultimately. the DCCs have lots of rules that I don’t understand, but I didn’t sign a contract to follow them, like Erica did. The fact that she did this literally right after K&J had just disciplined 2 other vets probably also played a factor in the severity of the punishment. At best, they could’ve offered her the same punishment that Jenna/Holly got but no way could they let it pass, and since she was already not performing, a suspension would’ve been pretty worthless. 

Yes, the workman’s comp argument doesn’t make sense. Why take her along, if all she’d be allowed to do on game day is sit inside alone. And if she’s injured enough to need that kind of restriction (like no bumping into things and jarring your shoulder), why wouldn’t she be tagged as unfit to fly? 

Sitting inside away from the action feels like a big girl timeout to me. Especially because it happened after the Holly and Jenna things. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

What Erica did at the HOF game was just the icing on the cake. She has a history of diva like behavior, laziness, and poor leadership. There are pages on this topic if you want to go back and read, I’m just not sure which thread!  

Erica was beloved on this board for years - it’s interesting how everyone turned on her after she was cut.  Many on here wanted her to get point last year and felt she was an all time great DCC - now she’s a lazy diva w/ poor leadership?

And people acting like what she did in Canton is some capital offense that negates her great seasons.   Maybe she was just fed up and was like “hell with this - I’m not sitting in this locker room by myself for 4+ hours like I’m a toddler in a time out (and was she in there as a punishment, or was it just cause she was injured?) - I’m going to go sit w/ my friends and have fun!”  I mean she’s on a pro cheerleading squad where she makes next to zero money - it’s not like she’s a surgeon who up and left mid operation.   She may have just been over all the mind games and demeaning treatment and didn’t care anymore - maybe what happened to Jenna and Holly had her angry too.

I guess I’m not as upset w/ her over what happened - she was still a gorgeous DCC and an amazing dancer.  Her Dirty Diana solo was on of the best DCC solos I’ve ever seen.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 22
36 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Erica was beloved on this board for years - it’s interesting how everyone turned on her after she was cut.  Many on here wanted her to get point last year and felt she was an all time great DCC - now she’s a lazy diva w/ poor leadership?

And people acting like what she did in Canton is some capital offense that negates her great seasons.   Maybe she was just fed up and was like “hell with this - I’m not sitting in this locker room by myself for 4+ hours like I’m a toddler in a time out (and was she in there as a punishment, or was it just cause she was injured?) - I’m going to go sit w/ my friends and have fun!”  I mean she’s on a pro cheerleading squad where she makes next to zero money - it’s not like she’s a surgeon who up and left mid operation.   She may have just been over all the mind games and demeaning treatment and didn’t care anymore - maybe what happened to Jenna and Holly had her angry too.

I guess I’m not as upset w/ her over what happened - she was still a gorgeous DCC and an amazing dancer.  Her Dirty Diana solo was on of the best DCC solos I’ve ever seen.

Her being seen as a lazy diva is recent because it came from a new insider who started posting here(and since they’ve gotten everything else right that they’ve said, I see no reason to doubt them on this issue). 

And it’s not about being upset about her actions, it’s about not feeling sorry for her for getting fired for going against orders given to her by her boss. No matter how ridiculous she thought it was, her boss told her to do something and not only blatantly ignored it, she was dumb enough to send proof to her boss’ daughter which resulted in her release. 

• Love 10

Just my own personal opinion but my views on Erica changed ( I was Erica for point as well)  as a result of her behavior during the lawsuit. I agree the cheerleaders should absolutely get paid more. But she was promoting any media covering the lawsuit on her social media all the while still having tons of DCC pics including her profile pic. And seemingly lying about being cut from the team/ breaking the rules when discussing being a DCC. It came across spiteful, self serving, disingenuous, and immature.  This coupled with the recent posts about diva behavior from several insiders who seem credible put her in a bad light. Again just my opinion. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, lizzi6692 said:

Her being seen as a lazy diva is recent because it came from a new insider who started posting here(and since they’ve gotten everything else right that they’ve said, I see no reason to doubt them on this issue). 

And it’s not about being upset about her actions, it’s about not feeling sorry for her for getting fired for going against orders given to her by her boss. No matter how ridiculous she thought it was, her boss told her to do something and not only blatantly ignored it, she was dumb enough to send proof to her boss’ daughter which resulted in her release. 

Maybe she didn’t care that she was fired though?  Based on her lawsuit, she was clearly unhappy w/ how the DCC were treated and how their pay was so low - maybe them asking her to stay in the locker room for that game was the final straw.   And why exactly did they want her to stay in there?  It’s just a very strange demand IMO.  If they didn’t want her sitting on the sidelines in a uniform drawing attention to herself, then why not have her change?

Erica did a lot for the DCC brand while she was on the team - she was a stunning beauty w/ a great figure, and she was an amazing, captivating to watch dancer who actually danced instead of doing a million tricks.  She’d still make a MUCH better point dancer than anyone on today’s squad.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, kicklinegal said:
Gina is a powerhouse dancer! She's so sharp and has so much punch with each move. 

I actually like Kash at point over Lacey (love them both!) although I feel like she isn't finishing her movements completely. 

Gina is such a good dancer! I wonder if her sister is as strong of a dancer as her and will try out for DCC. I would love to see that!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Gham said:

Top picture is 2017 bottom is 2014

8568C153-7331-47BF-B746-CA52494DA7EC.jpeg

9B05E7B4-E8AD-4802-854E-4D45A12FDECF.jpeg

...Am I missing something here? Because to me she looks genuinely amazing in both of these. She's a beautiful girl. And the curls seem to be unpopular around here but I love them; they really make her stand out.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Opine said:

I actually don't recall anyone saying Jaylyn wasn't pretty.  Many people (including me!) didn't like the maroon (violet) hair.  She's a beautiful girl.  I hesitate to even say this but I think the least HD ready look is the Hannah.  Of course, Brennan's issues have been discussed at length, but I will say I teared up when I saw her in the uniform.

...and I liked Jalyns hair. I knew they would change it though. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, hypeman said:

Way, way back I asked what group Keyra was in last year.

Thinking...If she was in the same group as Heather and was given some bad advice from her then that might explain Heather's demotion.

No blaming.  Just a question. 

Edited by LisaWl7TR
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, JohnGalt said:

I don’t think she’s saying Kelli isn’t fit. They both look great now, but neither Kelli nor Amy have genetics on their sides if you look at some of their family members. Of course it’s possible they didn’t inherit the slow metabolism that some people have later in life.

I wasn’t saying she was saying Kelli isn’t fit. I was agreeing with her that Kelli works hard for her body. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I have to respectfully disagree.  Body wise, they want long and lean as a general rule because of the "unforgiving" uniform.  They cut girls all the time after cameos when they look boxy or their legs look too short in the uniform.  The only times I can remember when they've fought to keep someone with a shorter, stockier frame is when they're face is super pretty and super photogenic.  

I was generally speaking face wise, but I absolutely agree with the body.

12 hours ago, ByTor said:

Methinks @LadyMsJay is practicing her DCC interview questions.  Charlotte would love that answer :)

HAHAHA!! Not quite. That's generally what I think about when I hear "DCC look"

11 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

I hate when girls do that. They go into TC "at their leanest" which alot of the time isn't a reasonable weight to maintain for them, then get called in time after time into the office to discuss the weight "issue"..which is just them actually getting back to their normal weight. Looking at Tara's photos before she was a DCC, she was a bit "dcc soft" but was TINY when she made the team. She must have fallen into that category of girls.

10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think that was me being catty smh. As a matter of fact, it does sound like something I would say, so I'll take ownership of that. I honestly had never seen her dance and was just judging her on her appearance. I knew they would change her hair up, but she has turned out to be better than I thought. *slaps hand*

8 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Exactly. Surprised me too.

7 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Maddie is NOT CUTE. At all.

51494850-3B40-43E5-877F-271ED1DA481B.jpeg

Madelyn is "awww" cute. Like a puppy or a toddler. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I know a lot of people don't agree, but i think Maddie is cute as a button.  She is bright, bubbly and is an awesome dancer.  I am always drawn to her, Khalyn and KaShara when they dance.  

I like Maddie to !! 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Maddie is cute. That picture (above) just is not flattering one IMO.

She's not particularly photogenic but I think she's cute, bubbly, seemingly very sweet and genuine, and she's fun to watch dance.  Some of these other girls might be more classic beauties but they blend and become boring (both in looks and personality).  I wouldn't want an entire squad of that.  

I will add, that picture is not the most flattering of her hair.  I'm all for her letting it go natural (I have naturally thick curly hair too, and I can't imagine what it would be like after a 4 hour game if I tried to keep it straight?!), but it's too tight to her head or something.  I think Cianna's curls look much more fluid and fun.  

Edited by ClosetDCCFan
Addition
  • Love 13