Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Am I the only one that thinks this is gross and TMI? She was so concerned about her kids and she is putting shit out there like this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/09/18/jersey-shore-jwoww-says-she-cant-stop-having-sex/amp/

Roger was not my cup of tea but neither is this guy. JMHO, but I don't find him the least bit attractive. But maybe he's a sweetheart, who knows. 

As for the sex comments, they are a bit OTT, yes. But girl is obviously head over heels and that can make you act wicky-wack.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Why did Paul's face look so bloated? Did he get fillers? Have an allergic reaction?

Maybe that's normal in the mornings for him.

Though his hair was already set, so he doesn't have to do that every day.

I think they're trying too hard to manufacture a family vacation for them, with Mike in jail and Snookie pregnant.

But you still get the sense that many of them would hang out together, even if they didn't get paid to do so for TV.

Some of them seemed to have established lifelong bonds, which is a lot more than you can say for other reality shows casts.  Producers may concoct fake events like that Jenga game to determine who'd lube up Vinny.  But most of the cast get into it because they like each other enough

• Love 5

Wonder why the Sitch didn't get out of jail early like he hoped. He seems to have served the entire sentence. Hope that is explained because he seemed very hopeful during their call.

Nothing is funnier to me than the other cast members walking on eggshells around Ron, and waiting for a ronpage. Ron brings it on himself. It's good that he went to rehab but unless he receives a massive amount of ongoing therapy and a restraining order against his ex he's going to be dead in 5 years.

• Love 3

I found it interesting that Jen posted on social media how the cast apologizes to her for the things they "have" to say about her on the show. I have no trouble believing that the show is scripted, and that there are plotlines laid out for them to follow. I mean, they've said some rough things about her and they know the show will be aired and she will hear them. 

Honestly, I would not be at all surprised if a lot of this Ron/Jen drama is fake or exaggerated for ratings. Either by Ron and Jen or the producers, or both.

• Love 1

What JWow did to Ronnie was awful, communicating with and inviting Jen out to the strip club with them.  Had anyone done that to her, she would've lost her damn mind.  Imagine if one of the guys contacted Roger for the skinny on their relationship?  Sorry, I'm with Deena, JWow was acting a fool..

• Love 7

They're milking the Chippendales thing to the hilt.  Obviously Vinny got hired because of JS.  Or maybe it was just some cross-promotion between MTV and Chippendales.

So they had to base season around Mike's sentencing, the camping trip, the Jenny and Roger thing, which was very short, Ron and Jen again and now the strip club.

Very thin material for their interactions.  Thing is many of these people would hang out together, go on real trips together.  But it wouldn't be sensationalistic enough for MTV.

They better save their money because they may not be able to keep the show going.

Why does MTV pay Ron to look at his phone all the time when they're filming?  Not exactly engrossing TV.

Thing is, these people aren't kids any more so they're not going to resort to the same drunken antics again.  Snookie gave it a big go in the first season of the reboot, now she's a mother again, so the next season we know she gets fed up with it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aulait said:

OMG, Vinny's Mom crying during his strip show will never not be hilarious 🤣🤣

I guess it's a "in the moment" thing.

He's been on national TV for years, making millions, being able to buy home, nice cars, etc.

She has to be proud of those moments, though Vinny was going to go to law school before this whole TV thing happened.

Maybe it's a guido thing, the goal is to have money, not how to get that money.

• Love 2
On 9/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, snarts said:

What JWow did to Ronnie was awful, communicating with and inviting Jen out to the strip club with them.  Had anyone done that to her, she would've lost her damn mind.  Imagine if one of the guys contacted Roger for the skinny on their relationship?  Sorry, I'm with Deena, JWow was acting a fool..

They are really playing up JWoww's hypocrisy. She and Ron are both acting like jerks.

Something about Deena is rubbing me the wrong way though. She needs to not worry about what Angelina is doing. I'm glad Pauly called her out about not being Angelina's mother. 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:36 PM, scrb said:

Why does MTV pay Ron to look at his phone all the time when they're filming?  Not exactly engrossing TV.

Seriously, watching anyone engrossed in their phone is a snooze, on tv and IRL, lol. And he is sitting in full earshot of the rest of the roomies while they trash him, like he can't hear what they are saying? I guess we are supposed to believe that he is just so wrapped up in himself that he's not paying attention. 

• Love 4

I'm okay with Deena "mothering" Angelina. Imagine how low that girl would go without someone calling her out at all. I wonder what the deal is with her and her fiance because she is totally disrespecting him.

They could have taken off this season, but I'm okay for now. It will be better when Mike is back. And even if Jenni is with too young a boyfriend bragging about sex, she's making bank to put aside for Grayson.

They do all seem to be making the most of their opportunities and not living way beyond their means like those Teen Mom hos. I bet when this is all over, Mike will open a gym, Vinny will go to law school, Jenni may restart her graphics business, Deena's kids' college tuitions will be taken care of and she doesn't have real fancy tastes. Nicole currently has some business things going on, I believe. Pauly is probably a multi-millionaire. Now Ron, I don't know about him. Does he even have any skills besides being tabloid fodder?

• Love 3

Sigh. I was really enjoying relatively level headed, sober Ronnie. I should have known it wouldn't last. 

I couldn't figure out why he was being so nice to Jenni about inviting Jen to the strip club.... Then I realized he didn't know she had invited Jen. Even after she told him though, he did not lose it the way not sober Ron would have. Jenni was so dumb to try to blame Angelina. If she had just kept her mouth shut Ron would have thought Jen just showed up. Jenni trying to blame her inviting Jen on Angelina really shows that Angelina is just their punching bag. Don't get me wrong, Angelina sucks and is annoying, but Jenni inviting Jen was Jenni's fault alone and no one else's. Nice try. 

• Love 3

Of course it wouldn't last after just a stint at a rehab clinic.

He has to go all the time to something like AA and have some sponsor constantly on him.

I'm not so sure it was just Jenny's idea.  Jen H. showed up already miked up.  Of course she had to consent to be filmed too.

About the only thing I remember from this last episode, paraphrasing:

Angelina:  I was crazy when I was 24.

Jenny:  Me too.

Angelina:  I was peeing behind bars.

Jenny:  Me too.

Angelina:  I was taken dumps behind bars.

Jenny:  (Makes face) I'm out!

• LOL 1

Sami has to be counting her lucky stars.  Even though she had to turn down the money, so smart in not returning; I'm sure she'd have been drawn back into the drama somehow.

Jen is equally as crazy as Ron, so they could go at it all they want - just leave the baby with a responsible relative or friend.

• Love 6

24 looks like a European henchman from a spy film. 

The roomies flip-flopped faster than a politician about Ron and Jen, basically believing whomever they were speaking to at the time. 

What I'm not hearing from either Ron or Jen is anything about love and respect. Do they even like each other? Do they REALLY want to be together? Are they trying to make it work just because they have a kid? If they aren't truly in love then it's best to end it now, before they do emotional damage to their child.

• Love 4
On 9/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, snarts said:

What JWow did to Ronnie was awful, communicating with and inviting Jen out to the strip club with them.  Had anyone done that to her, she would've lost her damn mind.  Imagine if one of the guys contacted Roger for the skinny on their relationship?

Jenny was pissed to high heaven when Ron tried talking to HER about her relationship problems at the dude ranch. 

She apparently jumped off the "my business is not anyone else's business" train when her dry spell ended.

• Love 6

So now they're going to try to make a big deal out of 24 asking personal questions to Angelina and possibly groping her?

Producer-driven bullshit.

Who the fuck cares?

They got to get Mike and Snookie back.

Though maybe this reboot has run its course.  Too bad, because they seem to like each other well enough.  But they have to gin up fake drama more and more.

In the original JS, they got into real brawls and bickered with each other.  I guess that's better for ratings than people like Mike showing some maturity and growth and cutting way down on the amount of drama he used to generate..

Mike ordering and eating a lot of food is amusing but only so many times they can do that, him talking about living his best life repeatedly.

So they have to ply them with booze and see if they can ignite some fireworks.  Lets see Mike won't drink and Ronnie says he's trying to stay sober.

Paulie and Vinnie aren't big drinkers.  I guess they got drunk for the wedding but that's about it.

Snookie is a big time drinker but just gave birth and had some kind of meltdown so maybe she will sober up some.  Seemed like she was content with glasses of wine but then in the first reboot season, she liquored up.  Who knows if it will continue.

Deanna isn't going to drink much either.

Jenny got drunk, passed out this episode while 24 supposedly groped Angelina.

Angelina hasn't gotten drunk repeatedly but she will still do outrageous things, because she's trying to make up for all the lost time from quitting the original show and not making the money the other cast members have made.

So they may not give MTV the kind of show they want.  Producers may encourage or outright pressure them to drink.  I'm sure the venues they go to will offer plenty of free booze and food.

Otherwise, these people are getting old, with more of them becoming parents, most of them in relationships.  They're not trawling for hookups at the clubs any more -- how did they used to refer to girls they'd bring to the shore house from the clubs, some terms for fish?

• Love 2

The show isn't the same without all of them on. I'd also prefer they keep their significant others away. Well, Mike's wife is cool. She fits in with everyone.

24 was way too obsessed with Angelina and Jenni is too stupid to notice. He couldn't keep her name out of his mouth. 

Jenni thinks she runs this show. She's the most annoying of them all. Super loud and bossy for no reason. She acts like her shit doesn't stink. She's so fake now.

5 minutes ago, scrb said:

Grenades for undesirable ones.

But wasn't there some other term for ones they wanted?

DTF?

• Love 8

How could she not know until the show aired?

That scene must have been filmed months ago.

Obviously the confrontation that they will air next week was also filmed a long time ago.

Jenny didn't believe or was in denial all this time?

Ugh, she has 7.3 million followers.

I guess if her heart is really broken over this, it at least gives the show some juice for a couple of weeks from the drama.

Keeping the show on the air is probably key to her income, unless she's endorsing junk on Instagram and making money from that.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, scrb said:

Obviously the confrontation that they will air next week was also filmed a long time ago.

Sounds like Jenni didn't believe Angelina and thinks she played a role in it. https://toofab.com/2019/10/11/jwoww-splits-from-boyfriend-after-drama-with-angelina-on-jersey-shore/ 

While I typically hate when women blame the other woman, Angelina certainly seemed to be enjoying the attention/camera time.  And Jenni did actually break up with him after seeing what really went down.  Dude was a total tool. His creepy ass smile alone was enough.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, scrb said:

Ugh, she has 7.3 million followers.

I guess if her heart is really broken over this, it at least gives the show some juice for a couple of weeks from the drama.

Keeping the show on the air is probably key to her income, unless she's endorsing junk on Instagram and making money from that.

So let's see, they write a letter to Sam about Ronnie and some slore at a club, etc., and Angelina (yes she is annoying) says what this guy did and no one believed her but then Jenni saw it and hmmmmmmm Angelina was telling the truth, but Jenni doesn't seem to remember the shit she talked about Sam not believing the shit about Ron. Can someone say Karma! And she clearly said that he wasn't even her type or whatever. Hey Jenni there is more to a dude than how good you say he is in bed. Most women wouldn't be saying that shit everywhere at her age. To me if you have to say how good a person is in bed or how good you are in bed, you aren't. 

• Love 5

Was it just me or did anyone else find Deena getting bitchy over the guy who asked her about her drink super annoying? I mean, I might've laughed about it after the fact, but if I was ditching a drink and a guy at the bar wanted it I would say sure, knock yourself out. I do not see what the big deal was, dude was ballsy but so what?

That being said, Angelina and Deena going on about millennials while unknowingly being called out was hilarious.

I used to like JWoww but she is becoming insufferable.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Was it just me or did anyone else find Deena getting bitchy over the guy who asked her about her drink super annoying? I mean, I might've laughed about it after the fact, but if I was ditching a drink and a guy at the bar wanted it I would say sure, knock yourself out. I do not see what the big deal was, dude was ballsy but so what?

That being said, Angelina and Deena going on about millennials while unknowingly being called out was hilarious.

I used to like JWoww but she is becoming insufferable.

I have always found Deena to be annoying over the majority of everything. 

And like you I use to like Jenni and hate Mike and now she is up there with all the women and he has become my favorite.

I know everyone loves Disney but taking a one year old? They can barely ride anything and aren't going to remember it. 

And I'm not saying he didn't fuck Jen up, but how exactly do you get an exact circle on the back of your ass and top of your shoulder? 

So Jenni got back together with her dude. For someone who gave Sam shit for the cheating Ronnie did, she sure did forgive her douche for touching up on someone else. And you know if he did that shit on camera, it isn't the first time he has done it. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 4

Angelina was mighty close to 24 at the club, that being said it gave 24 no right to grope her the way he did. Jenny does think she is queen bee, I don't like Angelina as she is a shit stirrer, her fiancé seems like a decent guy. I thought the same about Roger, but Jenny alluded to some maybe physical issues with him ? Dena bores me, love me Snookie, she is the only reason why I watch still. She is nutso, but cracks  me up

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Angelina was mighty close to 24 at the club, that being said it gave 24 no right to grope her the way he did. Jenny does think she is queen bee, I don't like Angelina as she is a shit stirrer, her fiancé seems like a decent guy. I thought the same about Roger, but Jenny alluded to some maybe physical issues with him ? Dena bores me, love me Snookie, she is the only reason why I watch still. She is nutso, but cracks  me up

I agree that Angelina was dancing too close to 24, but yeah I also agree, that does not mean you have the right to touch someone, especially not their butt. And she definitely looked a bit shocked at his behavior, at the club and in the elevator. 

I don't get why Jenni would be mad at Angelina about the incident, except that she's ALWAYS mad at Angelina, that's her schtick and it's getting old. Angie is definitely a shit-stirrer but this time I don't think she really did anything wrong. 24 may have just been going with the flow but he took it a step too far.

• Love 5

Angelina is not my favorite person (Paulie and The Situation 2.0 are), but Jenni's a freaking jerk. She's never needed a reason to hate Angelina. Angelina is her punching bag, and that she even referred to her as a "friend" in her Instagram post after the episode is laughable and hypocritical - which Jenni has been a lot of this season. Her man - who had already overstepped by the pool - screwed up, not Angelina. Yes, Angelina was dancing up on him a bit, but it seemed like she was keeping things fun and in good faith since they'd just squashed their beef over dinner. But he didn't have to put his arm around her waist and touch her ass - which may have been unintentional and innocent. But putting his hand on her leg and then his arm around her in the elevator was intentional and the look in Angelina's eyes said it all. I can see Angelina treading lightly with this situation, given how quick Jenni is to get on her case. But I hope Jenni feels stupid after watching the episode and seeing the response she's been getting - which haven't all been favorable. 

Snooki wasn't even there, but in the promo she's even going after Angelina. I'm curious to see what Deena has to say, if she says anything at all. 

If nothing else, this is a bad look on Jenni because she presents herself as someone who's not a girls girl. Her only sisterhood is with Snooki, really. And you know 24's actions are super suspect when even Vinny takes Angelina's side. I doubt Jenni will even apologize to Angelina, but I think the Staten Island Dump deserves one. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Angelina is not my favorite person (Paulie and The Situation 2.0 are), but Jenni's a freaking jerk. She's never needed a reason to hate Angelina. Angelina is her punching bag, and that she even referred to her as a "friend" in her Instagram post after the episode is laughable and hypocritical - which Jenni has been a lot of this season. Her man - who had already overstepped by the pool - screwed up, not Angelina. Yes, Angelina was dancing up on him a bit, but it seemed like she was keeping things fun and in good faith since they'd just squashed their beef over dinner. But he didn't have to put his arm around her waist and touch her ass - which may have been unintentional and innocent. But putting his hand on her leg and then his arm around her in the elevator was intentional and the look in Angelina's eyes said it all. I can see Angelina treading lightly with this situation, given how quick Jenni is to get on her case. But I hope Jenni feels stupid after watching the episode and seeing the response she's been getting - which haven't all been favorable. 

Snooki wasn't even there, but in the promo she's even going after Angelina. I'm curious to see what Deena has to say, if she says anything at all. 

If nothing else, this is a bad look on Jenni because she presents herself as someone who's not a girls girl. Her only sisterhood is with Snooki, really. And you know 24's actions are super suspect when even Vinny takes Angelina's side. I doubt Jenni will even apologize to Angelina, but I think the Staten Island Dump deserves one. 

Well said!

• Love 2

I also felt for Angelina. I’ve been there when someone is inappropriately touching and don’t know what to do. I’d imagine it’s extra difficult when it’s the man of someone who you already have to tread softly with. I also thought him grilling her about her sex life was inappropriate. If I were Jenni I’d wonder why the heck he was so interested in her sex life.

• Love 6

Jenni is a hypocrite. Got all up in Sam's shit when Ron did it, but now is going to take her man's side.

Snooki needs to stfu. She wasn't there, so she needs to take a damn seat and quit having Jenni's back no matter what. That is part of both of their problems, no matter how wrong they are they both kiss each other's asses. When a real friend will tell you that you are wrong and quit your shit. Jenni calls Angelina a friend when she has always treated her like she is beneath her and dirt on her shoe. I like Jenni less and less because she is always having to say something or be up in it and needs to cool down her temper. Makes me wonder about things with her and Roger. 

• Love 5

Don’t if there was really that much tension at the baptism party.  Could be all editing.

In any event, who gives a ...

Producers probably tried to egg them on, noth8ng like scream8ng matches and threats to beat each other up.

These people are too old for that shit.  So you’d think it’s being played up for the cameras.

Jenni a few episodes ago shook her head about how she used to be.  Now she’s going to revert to that over BS?

• Love 4

Angelina certainly did some questionable things, as usual, but her intent was clearly not serious. I feel sorry for her because I can tell she's trying to stand out on the show, since she wasn't a part of it for so long and she's trying way too hard. She really needs to calm the hell down and realize that the shit she's doing now is stuff they were doing back before marriage and kids. 

Seems as though Jenni didn't break up with whatshisface after all. She is on social media still blaming Angelina for not coming to her to express how she uncomfortable 24 made her feel, but is forgetting the part where Angelina did just that at dinner before the "incident" and Jenni dismissed her and blamed everything on her. She was never going to be willing to listen to anything Angelina had to say so I don't blame A for ignoring it and saying how much fun she had. Even with what 24 did, she still could have had a good time that night. 

Jenni is also trying to tell everyone that she's mad at the both of them yet Angelina is getting all the flack online from her. If you're mad at both of them, call him out on his shit too. And Deena needs to grow a pair. She's so scared of upsetting Jenni/Snooki that she won't giver her opinion or pretends she didn't see anything. Vinnie does that too, to a point. Everyone knows 24 is a POS and everyone saw how he crossed the line from the time he arrived in Vegas with that smarmy smile on his face. So what if Jenni gets mad? She's acting like a fool and y'all need to let her know how she's embarrassing herself on TV. She's too old for this.

• Love 6

Doesn't 24 stand to make a lot of money if he appears on the show?

Maybe not like the regular cast members but even if he got scale, he'd make money per episode and it doesn't sound like he's making a lot of money in his job, whatever it is.

So he has to date Jenni and maybe try to create drama so he has reasons to keep appearing on more and more episodes.

The other wives and partners of the cast will appear in an odd episode or two but he could have a good run of episodes by stirring things up.

Jenni is a hypocrite. After all the shit that they gave Sammi and now she is standing by her man, I mean fuckboi. Jenni is looking like a fool. Angelina tried to say something and Jenni, Snooki and Deena all jumped on the Jenni is always right bandwagon. Angelina should have just stayed away from these trainwrecks. If 24 was willing to do that shit on camera, what is he doing that isn't being filmed.  I bet this isn't the first nor will it be the last that he is being a playa. And yes, I will laugh when it all comes out. Because Jenni is acting like a fucking hyprocritcal bully when it comes to Angelina. 

What further makes me angry as I stew on this is that so many people are blaming Angelina. It is like victim blaming to me. I know Angelina is a pain in the ass, but she was clearly uncomfortable. Sure she kissed him on the fucking cheek but was she making out with him and even if she was does that give him the okay to put his hands all over her. And Jenni's attitude toward it all makes me really turned off from her. This shit is borderline assault and if it had been Snooki or Deena they would have been all on their side but since it is Angelina it is different. No a dude did something to a woman that she wasn't ok with. Yes maybe she was saying she had fun, Jenni, because she knew how you were going to blow up. BUT then to say that Jenni knew nothing about it for months, when they were clearly talking about it in the next episode is clearly bullshit. So I'm over Jersey Shore and their double standards where certain members of their not clique are concerned.

It is like they have deemed it ok, what this punk did just because she was grinding on him and all that shit. That isn't ok for anyone to just assume they can touch someone. How in the hell can she (Jenni) be ok with that? What if that was her daughter when she is older and some dude did that to her and then no one would listen to her because she was dancing up on him and kissed his cheek? Like wtf? 

Sorry the more I think about this the more pissed I am getting. 

Point is, it doesn't give him the right to be all touching up on her no matter what unless he had permission from the woman he was touching.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 6

Jenni only gets along with people who kiss her ass.  If you dare to disagree or stand up to her, you're on her shit list.  

If Angelina had smacked 24 or told him off, she'd still be in the doghouse.  He was just being friendly, it wasn't what you're making it out to be!

Jenni, why do I think 24 is just using you for some $$ and his 15 minutes of fame?  Wise up, woman.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

If Angelina had smacked 24 or told him off, she'd still be in the doghouse.  He was just being friendly, it wasn't what you're making it out to be!

Angelina breaks my heart a little...and I say this as an almost-51-year-old-who-has-finally-developed-hard-earned-social-skills  (YMMV if you know me personally, clearly.)

She's messy, no doubt, in the way that girls who don't know themselves are. To compound that, she's sold her soul in order to get a tiny piece of whatever these other no-talent assholes have been gifted by the Universe, and has absolutely no self-respect whatsoever.  We unfortunately don't "know" her well enough to know if it's an act or not.  .

I shit my pants?  hey, I 'm gonna get a tattoo commemorating that fact.

You all want to go up on stage and sing about my sex life in front of God, my fiance', our parents, and a crowd full of strangers?  I'll be over here dancing.

yup, Staten Island Ferry, that's me..

I love self-deprecation almost always, but this ain't it.  I hope she can outgrow this.  Luckily this day & age is a little more forgiving (I'm looking at you, Spencer Pratt).  Even with the internet, it seems like things are more live-downable.

who knew I was thinking about her this much?  Weird.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Jenni only gets along with people who kiss her ass.  If you dare to disagree or stand up to her, you're on her shit list.  

Jenni, why do I think 24 is just using you for some $$ and his 15 minutes of fame?  Wise up, woman.

I agree that Angelina was in a no-win situation. Judge JWoww would rule against her no matter how things went down.

• Love 4

So this is why Snookie walked out of the filming because Angelina called her mean girl.

It started out, they were obviously brought together to have this argument.  Vinnie and Ronnie couldn’t keep straight faces at first, because the situation was a bit contrived.

They were yakking it up when Angelina said only Vinnie and Angelina had problems with her.

Then later Jenny said how much are you going to commit to a lie and everyone was hooting and hollering, with Snookie shrieking in joy.

But then they started yelling about Jenny’s divorce and Ronnie’s tabloid life and it went from mirth to someth8ng serious, with Jenny first grabbing a wine bottle and Angelina too.

They can’t really have been serious with the bottles?

MTV could have quashed this by showing them the tape.  Vinnie could have told Angelina he didn’t think Angelina was trying something with 24, also that 24 grabbed her ass.

But I wouldn’t put it past MTV to let them get angry at each other so that they could film a confrontation later on.

• Love 4

Vinny: "I take skinny as a compliment"  I'd see that stripper show in a heartbeat.

Pauly: Always my favorite!  I love how Vin & him have all there oohs & awes while the girls are fighting!

Ron: Sober Ronnie likes to stir the pot!

Deena: I'm glad she is getting more friendly with Angelina.  She is a good voice of reason if she didn't keep repeating herself.

Snooki: wasn't there so she should have stayed the hell out of it.  Then get mad & run away when Ang was about to prove your Mean Girls text.  

Jenny: She's delusional! I love the Superwoman comment one of the guys said about deflecting.  Totally!  

Angelina: I actually feel bad for her.  Yes she may be an open book & put her personal life out there but there is a difference between your "family" giving you shit for it & randoms doing it.  24 came in thinking he was already part of the family & that's not cool.  As for the kiss, it looked to me like a mutually agreed upon thing.  I've been the wasted girl in a club who thinks its a good idea to do stuff like that.  I can see how it could have happened like that & the next day you don't really remember.  

Side Note: How much wine did Snook & Jenny buy that was $750!  

• Love 4