Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Worth – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

I think Aaron is just wandering around, hoping to find, new, well-armed friends to Join the Cause. He must be going pretty far to find a group that Negan hasn't yet discovered. I think.

I want Negan to kill Simon. Yes, that's how low I've sunk, but Simon bugs me even more than does Negan. His scenery-chewing makes even the Fonz seem restrained. I swear on my sack!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, SharonH58 said:

I hope they put a bullet in Eugene's head but I know that is wishful thinking

But... but... he was still alive and all-in with CDB again in Carl's dream future!

If I still cared about anything about this show, I'd be apathetic to Eugene being a true "Negan" now or playing them.  Used to care & wonder, now... ?  Not so much.

(edited)
On 4/7/2018 at 3:06 PM, AngelaHunter said:

I think Aaron is just wandering around, hoping to find, new, well-armed friends to Join the Cause. He must be going pretty far to find a group that Negan hasn't yet discovered. I think.

I want Negan to kill Simon. Yes, that's how low I've sunk, but Simon bugs me even more than does Negan. His scenery-chewing makes even the Fonz seem restrained. I swear on my sack!

It's Stephen Ogg's teeth, they can chew scenery and anything else in sight. They look like the old gum called Chicklets.

Edited by AllyS
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

We're coming into the home stretch, of this lackluster season.

It can't get any worse, right?

Now you've done it. The entire episode is going to take place a night, and the only dialogue will be a half hour long speech muttered by Dwight.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Now you've done it. The entire episode is going to take place a night, and the only dialogue will be a half hour long speech muttered by Dwight.

If only. Oh, but you know Mr. N is gonna speechify.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Just 2+ more excruciating hours (1+ this week and next) left.  Just keep telling yourself that.

One hour and fifteen minutes tonight.

Edited by Gobi
31 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Followed by a lengthy retort by Eugene as only Eugene can.

• Love 3

You know, there are still houses and mattesses and swimming pools and schools CORAL. 

People just have to want to use them.

I guess it's more fun living in garbage dumps and factories.

• Love 9

That overhead shot of Michonne.  Damnit, she looks like a frog.  That’s been pissing me off for a long time now, how they don’t shoot or light her in a flattering way anymore.  

• Love 1