Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Worth – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

So I was right. Aaron HAS been just wandering around the forest all this time.

I bet Coral's letter spelled "special" as "speshul". Grade 4 education. "And oh, Dad? That thing? Where Negan turned Abe's and Glenn's head into ground round? And stole all our beds? And de-nutted you? Just a big misunderstanding and now you guys can be best buds, right?"

• Love 18
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

So I was right. Aaron HAS been just wandering around the forest all this time.

I bet Coral's letter spelled "special" as "speshul". Grade 4 education. "And oh, Dad? That thing? Where Negan turned Abe's and Glenn's head into ground round? And stole all our beds? And de-nutted you? Just a big misunderstanding and now you guys can be best buds, right?"

And when he threatened to cut off my hand? And when he threatened to kill me? He was  just funnin', that's all.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Its almost like someone on the writing staff is compensating for something...

You got it, the plot is advancing so quickly. Couldn't we have these last two episodes and next week, but better crap in between.

PS) I forgot about Oceanside and Aaron....shall I care?

• Love 4

Well, I was completely wrong.  I was sure Negan was the type to find it more satisfying to lure his bat bait into a false sense of security.  Plus, couch!

And then Dwight slipped off the hook, too.  Isn't "clear" a Scientology thing?

• Love 2
(edited)

Now, if Dwight's plan is to plant that map with Simon, THAT would be clever. Although I still think Negan is planning to off Simon anyway, since he disobeyed Negan's direct order and that cannot be allowed to stand. 

Edited by MichaelaRae
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

There'd be no point. When would he shut up and listen?

true. he'd probably make his wives or someone listen though. (and who wouldn't volunteer to listen to something other than him)

• Love 2