Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Worth – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, raven said:

You know, there are still houses and mattesses and swimming pools and schools CORAL. 

People just have to want to use them.

I guess it's more fun living in garbage dumps and factories.

Charles Manson wrote a song about living in a garbage dump.  Wisdom from Charlie.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

So does Rick just not intend to not ever deliver the rest of that drawer full of letters?  Who did Carl write them for?

He wrote one for Simon, and Jared, and the heapsters, and Gavin  and that guy who liked Carol, and that nurse...

• Love 5
Just now, raven said:

Ah see even Gregory and Simon know.  they've got the booze out!

First "nuts' reference.  I will try to keep track.

If there was a drinking game made of every reference to male anatomy made by Negan or any of his Saviors, during Savior-heavy episodes, you'd be in danger of dying from an over-worked liver.

• Love 1

I forgot what's going on with Aaron.

I can't believe these women walk around in those LBD/slips.  Where did get them?  Raid a Victoria's Secret or something?

• Love 3
Just now, raven said:

I forgot what's going on with Aaron.

I can't believe these women walk around in those LBD/slips.  Where did get them?  Raid a Victoria's Secret or something?

Addicted to love?

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Every time there's an hour+fifteen episode, I see scenes I really feel they could have cut and hit the 60 minute target.

Every time there's an episode, period,I see scenes I really feel they could have cut

Edited by EllenC
  • Love 5