Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, leFay said:

This chick inspired me to throw out the rest of my mini peppermint patties... I'm subscribing to Gilad TV tomorrow... 

But they were mini! They all ready low calorie!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!  Does he really have his own channel?  

Yepperooni! It's an app for phone, laptop and Roku... $10 a month for him to get me flexible again...

• Love 2

"Yes, I have cheated...but not much."

Well, that's another 30 pounds at the next weigh  in.

Just now, leFay said:

Yepperooni! It's an app for phone, laptop and Roku... $10 a month for him to get me flexible again...

OH SNAP!!!!  $10 to watch that man move around!!!  Well worth it because he was some seriously good eye-candy!!!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

The only Trading Spacea designers I would let anywhere near my house are Vern and Laurie.

I love Vern. I want him to do my house.

3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Don't you mean 'flustrating?'

Influriating?

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Well shrimp and crab are a lot smaller than pigs... 

Oh. My. God. ???

Ketchup...bbq sauce...just more sugar in different forms.

• Love 8
Just now, MsVixen said:

OH SNAP!!!!  $10 to watch that man move around!!!  Well worth it because he was some seriously good eye-candy!!!!

one week free trial... hehehe

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Is it wrong for me to want to strangle her every time she whines about being tired, being hawngree, how everything is so hard (while everyone else does the work of moving), or just draws breath? Again, I'll see myself out.........

If it’s wrong, I don’t want to be right.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Is it wrong for me to want to strangle her every time she whines about being tired, being hawngree, how everything is so hard (while everyone else does the work of moving), or just draws breath? Again, I'll see myself out.........

Nope @DC Gal in VA I will join you.  I'm pretty sure its going to take a few of us to hold her down.........

• Love 6

How did she ever think she could have a baby? She can’t even be alone with an infant. She couldn’t get out of the chair if there was an emergency like a fire or the baby was ill. 

• Love 10
Just now, parrotlover said:

Most fast food places have grilled chicken and salads. And there are sugar free bbq sauces in the grocery store. WW member here who loves my fast food. You can eat fast food the right way. 

But that’s so haaaaaard

• Love 4