Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Jamey Giddens will be so disappointed. 

And also...what story?  He was the contrivance to get the Faison stuff moving, but I wouldn't call that a story.  And he hasn't been seen in weeks.  I say it's not even worth having him show up again.  Just say his spaceship crashed on the way back to his home FBI office.

I wonder if there's a bunch of rewriting going on.  Rosalie seems to have disappeared, even though there was a spoiler for last week about her secret being revealed.

Hmm I guess Ron was wrong when he said some fans were wondering why Anna never paid for what she had done.  Which left me wondering who those "fans" were.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 2

Ron and Frank need a babysitter, wrangler - whatever. A not Frons, but someone who cares about making profit and decent tv and being professional.

I do find it interesting that none of the Sony hacks have mentioned daytime. Lol we have a suspect. JFP. (Seriously kidding, guys.)

If Stefan came back from the dead I would forgive GH for putting is through some shitty storylines...almost. I just loved him, Alexis, and Nik together. Maybe he can bring down Helena once and for all.

Carly using the baby's paternity to her advantage.....who didn't see this coming.

Lots of characters seemed to have dropped off the face of GH lately..

• Love 1

I'm not sure what's going on except there may have been rewrites, because some of the stuff I was told was happening before then end of the year will not make a lick of sense with what has aired in the past week, not that that matters to Rin and Frank. Maybe fake spoilers and taping info is being leaked. .

My cableguide, which in all fairness often describes what actually does happen that day quite strangely, has been way off the last two weeks. Almost every day it states characters that aren't even on that day and plots that aren't happening. For example, its had Rosalie on a few days the past two weeks and she has been totally absent. And this week it had Ava & Sabrina doing stuff together on Tue, Wed, and Thu and they were only on I believe Tue or Wed. And based on what I read about the show that was supposed to air yesterday, my guide listed totally different people and plots.

ETA: everyone be sure to check your DVR's. My thing has Mon's show coded as a repeat with OAD 12/19/14. Looks like new episodes M-W, F with TH being pre-empted for NBA.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I found Preempted Friday episode on you tube. Here's the bullet points of what I learned.

Carly is not related to Giant Baby. They all think Morgan isn't the dad. Insert Sonny isn't Morgan's dad. Morgan really lays out why he's sad. He kisses Kiki.

Carly looks weird when she's holding the results. Like hmmmm. Watch and interpret.

Alexis gets a magic hearing with Judge Plot Point. He's off screen granted Maxie visitation. Nathan thanks someone on the phone.

Due to what Franco did to Sam (Ron suddenly remembers ), Alexis can't represent him. She does represent Nina and proves that she was not of sound mind. To um Miscavage. Scott agrees.

Franco gets random firm guy. Should have been Sean Moyihan, OLTL fans, because this dude acts like Powell but looks like Kevin around 93. It's hilarious. He tells Franco to shut up, be called by his proper name, and behave. The judge denies not guilty because he skated on other charges because of the tumor. Therefore, he of his right mind committed those acts. He is a criminal. Nina flips her shit. Scott apologizes. Franco says Nina is scared.

Shawn gets Jordan to trick Julian into revealing Ric's location. Carlos overhears and tells Johnny. Johnny has an illegal cell phone. Ron must listen to Serial. So now Ric must die. Carlos is about to shoot Ric when Shawn and Jordan bust in. End that scene.

At Litchfield, Johnny tells Sonny your brother will die. Sonny still has toothbrush shank. He goes to kill him, saying no one will stop him. Franco says what about me? End show. No previews, sorry.

Julian is going to get, "I will never forgive you for helping the man who killed my choirboy husband even though you didn't know about me., Jason, or that Faison was part of it," from Sam.

Did Ron give Sam a father just to fuck with her fans? I mean really, this is ridiculous. Sam has spent most of the time hating him and even when she like's him 95% of their interacts happen off screen.

Carly is not related to Giant Baby. They all think Morgan isn't the dad. Insert Sonny isn't Morgan's dad. Morgan really lays out why he's sad. He kisses Kiki.

Are we supposed to believe Sonny isn't Morgan's dad or is that just your (probably true) speculation?

Therefore, he of his right mind committed those acts. He is a criminal. Nina flips her shit. Scott apologizes.

Please tell me Scott isn't apologizing to Franco because he's going to prison.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 1

Oh I was speculating. Sorry. Silas was like "Oh now you can tell Sonny he's the dad." Carly usually would take that time to whine about "I can't see Sonny! Omg evil AJ! So not fair!" But....she takes the manilla standard envelope of soap results and um taps it against the counter, then her face, looks to the side......purses her lips and really doesn't give Silas a response. Kinda distant like "Um yeah sure." So there's something there because LW's acting choices generally mean something imo.

It's on you tube. Minus commercials the show was about 40 min long. Sadness.

Btw, Silas gave like no fucks in giving the results. It was "Dudes, just had surgery. Ugh. Hang on. " Silas's inner monologue of "Why didn't I use a condom?!"

Oh and it was confirmed the coma was 22 years ago. James Nathan is 27. Kiki is 22. If she is Coma Baby.

Are we supposed to believe Sonny isn't Morgan's dad or is that just your (probably true) speculation?

Santa if you make this be true you can skip my house for the next five years. If it turns out he is Jax's son you can skip my house and I will cover the block for you

• Love 3

Santa if you make this be true you can skip my house for the next five years. If it turns out he is Jax's son you can skip my house and I will cover the block for you

I'm fine with Sonny not being Morgan's father, especially if it means Jax is his father, but I would rather we skip the months of lying and cover ups and just get to the reveal.

• Love 3

But didn't they test Carly's DNA to see if the baby was related to Morgan? Why would the test prove he isn't Morgan's dad? 

I hate the idea of horrible Carly having two kids being fathered by Jax. She never deserved him.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

Yeah, my money is on Morgan being the real father of Ava's baby, but Morgan not being the real Morgan. Faith probably switched out the actual Morgan with another kid back when the kiddies were kidnapped.

• Love 4

I hope neither Sonny or Morgan is the father.  This show doesn't need another Corinthos.  Maybe Ava lied to keep herself alive with Sonny.  Maybe she had sex with someone else - like Carlos or even AJ before she decided to kill him.

• Love 2

If it's Carlos, then will Sabrina raise her?

If it's AJ, then does that make her comment to AJ , um I think "I liked you. We really could have been something. " mean more? And screw you Ron because those are love scenes that would be better than relish wars, Kiki flashing her frieeeenndds, and a bunch of other garbage we saw in that time. A SK/MW sex scene would have been hot.

• Love 1

If there's another father for Morgan, it's probably Lorenzo.  He was hot and heavy with Carly in that vague time frame, and actually delivered Morgan.

Lorenzo kidnapped Carly from the Panic Room when she was already heavily pregnant with Morgan. He didn't meet Carly until that time.

Yeah, my money is on Morgan being the real father of Ava's baby, but Morgan not being the real Morgan. Faith probably switched out the actual Morgan with another kid back when the kiddies were kidnapped.

I know fans like to say Sonny and Carly are horrible parents but they would have recognized if their toddler was switched with another child. 

• Love 2

I hope neither Sonny or Morgan is the father.  This show doesn't need another Corinthos.  Maybe Ava lied to keep herself alive with Sonny.  Maybe she had sex with someone else - like Carlos or even AJ before she decided to kill him.

I agree, that precious little girl shouldn't be saddled with Corinthos DNA.

Morgan is too stupid and useless to be any kind of a father, imo, he's already sucking face with Kiki again ffs, and Sonny is Sonny, both should be sterilized as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1

Then couldn't Morgan be Ric's or could this be a complete baby swapping story? Like from birth. After Carly was shot, I'm sure Morgan and Carly went to the hospital.

Ron will do what Ron wants to do regardless of what we saw on-screen or what was stated to have happened off-screen.

Carly was in a coma and dreaming of an alternate reality for a few weeks after Sonny shot her in the head. I don't remember where Morgan was supposed to be, but I'm assuming Courtney was taking care of him. And I don't remember how old he was portrayed as being when Faith kidnapped the kids. So there are multiple openings where he could have been swapped.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I just don't want this to lead into Round 8,000 of AJ is Teh Evul. Because AJ kidnapped Morgan so omg he is the reason that Poor Morgan got swapped

That would be the only reason to do it imo.  Then, even Michael would hate AJ or, at least, forgive Sonny/Carly.  As an AJ lover, even I couldn't defend this horrible consequence of his kidnapping of Michael/Morgan/Kristina.  You could say he was driven to it by Sonny/Carly, but it feels like weak sauce.  Then, Michael would finally realize that Sonny/Carly were right about AJ and the fat bitch deserved to die.  The idea of this potential story turn makes me sick inside. 

I hope it's just that Sonny is not actually Morgan's father.  Fine with me and who cares?

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 2

Morgan was at the very least a toddler when he was abducted by Faith, IIRC. There is no window in which he could be swapped. I just see zero chance of that ever happening. I'd sooner assume Carly has swapped the tests to see to it that her son is not a father at age 19.

• Love 5

Morgan was at the very least a toddler when he was abducted by Faith, IIRC. There is no window in which he could be swapped. I just see zero chance of that ever happening. I'd sooner assume Carly has swapped the tests to see to it that her son is not a father at age 19.

I'd buy that. Doesn't want him tied to Ava at all or with a kid at this age.  

The only time Morgan could have been swapped would be right after birth.  Which I'd assume they'd have to put the blame on either Alcazar or Ric. (Or maybe Courtney, since she did take the kids out of town right after Morgan was born).  Or Ron could go ultra creepy and say that when Ric was trolling Carly back then with the possibility that he was the father, what he really did was impregnated her with someone else's embryo completely.  Because Ron is apparently obsessed with embryo musical chairs stories. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 1

What would be kind of strange,yet cool is if the embryo is a Zaccara or Lansing. Unless Carly switched the results, making Sonny the father so he'd have to have contact with her. Lol or Ron changes history and Morgan is Jason's son with someone, making Micheal have to forgive Morgan.

Unless Carly switched the results, making Sonny the father so he'd have to have contact with her.

How pathetic if this turns out to be true.  Wouldn't be surprising though considering Carly's last convo w/Michael.  She is truly shameless in her feelings for Sonny. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 2

Who is going to get guardianship of the baby?  I would think Carly would be behind any blood relatives. IMO the first in line should probably be Dante.

In my state, parties either related by blood or not could petition the court for custody and the court would weigh a number of factors, including blood-relation, to determine who was most fit.

If Dante & Lula were to petition, they'd be the most likely to be awarded custody because Dante is related by blood, he and Lula both have jobs, they've been married for years with a stable home, and have shown they can care for children.

But in Port Charles, a judge could probably randomly assign custody to Helena and then order her to hire Nina as the nanny.

• Love 6

Technically, shouldn't it be Julian? He has a job, he's good with Danny, and it's not like a mobster hasn't raised kids on TFGH before. Hi Sonny! Hi Jason! We know 100% that baby is Ava's. Julian is her brother. So, he is the one they run to when they think she's hiding from the cops, but not to raise a baby? It'd be an interesting twist to say the least.

In the real world, the fact that he's out on bail awaiting trial would probably weigh heavily against him. Just like not having a job or a residence would weigh against Keeks.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I don't want anymore parent switches. It's happened way too much with way too many people. I don't like Morgan, but I hate musical parent chairs more. It's Ron: He's not going to follow through on any of this. He'll just get bored like he always does.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

Lol. Rosalie is Morgan in Ron's most disgusting story first. She's intersex. Sonny never wanted a girlchild. Carly wanted the power. Papa Z switched the babies and Johnny's goons know because they know everything. In detail. Which means Ron has hit every gross story he's ever wanted to hit. Intersex issues, incest, baby switching, mob life, and betrayal. I'm being sarcastic. Please God just let her be Johnny's sister or something.

We were supposed to find out Rosalie's secret last Thursday. But she wasn't even on that day. There's a rumor she was gonna be involved with Fluke, I think. But they didn't even film scenes. They must be rewriting stuff.

They should just scrap the entire Fluke thing. Just pretend it never existed. I'd play along! 

• Love 4

Friday's ep was seen on YouTube before they shut it down...Here's a recap:

Spoiler from today's episode:

Nina made bail and will have a psyc evaluate her. Alexis plead not guilty due to reason of insanity. Franco didn't make bail, obviously. He was not represented by Alexis. When he and Nina were being separated she made a bit of a scene and franco tried telling her to calm down and the police that she was just scared. If you love nina and franco, that scene would've gotten to you a bit. Alexis was called in for a meeting with judge Walters, Maxie's judge. He's Changing his ruling and is letting her see Georgie. Not sure if it's a one time thing for Christmas or permanent. But she may have Nathan to thank for being able to see Georgie. Carlos caught Jordan on the phone trying to get info from Julian about where Rick was, Sean was with Jordan when Carlos saw so he informed Johnny, and Johnny told sonny thanks to him Rick's a dead man. And of course just as Carlos was about to shoot him, Jordan and Sean show up. Silas gave the paternity results. The baby is unfortunately sonny's. Morgan was a little heartbroken. He was really hoping she was his. Kiki comforted him. And Morgan kissed her. She kissed him back! since both Kiki and Morgan are the babies next of kin, it looks like they'll be raising her together since Sonny is in prison and ava is headed there. Carly kind of hinted that. Julian visited sam to talk about her being attacked.