Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I wouldn't say she needs to *pay* to be redeemed, but like you said, be truly contrite. Which she hasn't been at ALL.

So Sabrina, apologizes to Ava and all is fogiven? Ron, has found the weakest and most lame way to attempt to redeem Sabrina. She was tried to KILL an unborn tried.

When she apologized to Micheal she didn't mention attempting to kill his sister/niece.

BC has to be wondering how he's gotten stuck with Potato Head stuck to his ass. Going from MW to KA has to be a major letdown.

That would amuse me, but I think both guys like KA quite well (well, obviously CD does, heh).

I wouldn't say she needs to *pay* to be redeemed, but like you said, be truly contrite. Which she hasn't been at ALL.

I think it's the nurse in me who is upset out hw pathetc Sabrina's whole "redemption" has been written. I can see Ron having her work at the Waterfront clinic.

That would amuse me, but I think both guys like KA quite well (well, obviously CD does, heh).

I can see him liking her as a person but not as an actress. And definitely not being paired with her for an extended time.

• Love 1

So Dr. O tortures Robin and keeps her captive for almost two years, she helps an international terrorist escape from prison, and assaults Anna, tried to kill Robert, poisons Dewq, and now she is going to read The Christmas Story to the children of Port Charles?!?

I swear if Patrick, Sam, Nik and Liz let Dr. O read The Christmas Story to their kids, I am going to resume throwing barware. What's next, Emma and Spencer baking cookies with Great Granny Hells and then caroling with Heather & Jerry?!?

I would hope that as soon as the parents see that Dr. O is doing the story, they pack up the kids and take them for milkshakes at Kelly's. Or over to the Q's to ask Monica to read the story to their children.
  • Love 2

So Sabrina, apologizes to Ava and all is forgiven?

If Ava's okay with an apology, so am I. What Sabrina did was terrible and terribly wrong, but she's such a nonentity now. If this is how her stint gets wrapped up, fine. 

Though I'd love to see her and Carrrlos team up and become the new mob king and queen of PC. They'll terrorize the town with rolling r's and overwrought hair tossing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Meanwhile, Elizabeth lets Jake in on why Sam is suspicious of him leading him to confront Sam. After received a warning from her former romantic rival, Sam questions Elizabeth’s true motives.

Ugh.  Here we go, Liz vs Sam 45.0.   Lovely.   The only good thing this time is Sam is right to suspect Jake. 

• Love 4
Or over to the Q's to ask Monica to read the story to their children.

This would warm my cold, dead GH-viewing heart.  I can so easily picture it in my head - Monica's surprise as the families of PC start gathering i her living room, the dawning realization of why they're there.  It would be perfect.  (Which is why Ron won't do it, sadly.) 

• Love 4

"Shawn and Duke team up to protect Sonny."  That ought to go well.  Sonny ought to feel safe and secure knowing that the Bad News Bears Mob has got his back.

Duke + Shawn = B&B - Boniva & Bullseye.

• Love 3

I would hope that as soon as the parents see that Dr. O is doing the story, they pack up the kids and take them for milkshakes at Kelly's. Or over to the Q's to ask Monica to read the story to their children.

I realize she is much hated in some parts, but, given her lineage, the near perfect person to read the Christmas story is Liz.

This week on General Hospital... a new mob war brews.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  NO MORE FUCKING GENERAL MOB-SPITTLE!!!

Jaysus, is RC trying to drive people onto the barge?

C'mon, Ron, you've got the perfect setup to get the mob shit out of GENERAL HOSPITAL - Johnnie takes over the whole schmeer, then gets written off the show, Sonny serves some time and then has to deal with being nothing more than a mildly competent coffee importer (should he decide to re-sign and stay on the show, which I sincerely hope he doesn't), Julian decides to go straight, Ava is scared straight due to wanting to be able to raise her infant daughter...  Then all we have to act as villians and foils to the heroes is the LoD and the cops can get wins once in a while.  It's good all the way around...

• Love 8

I realize she is much hated in some parts, but, given her lineage, the near perfect person to read the Christmas story is Liz.

The perfect person is Alan because he should not be dead.  Such a near-sighted decision.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

It'd be good writing if Johnny, Carrlos, and Ric who were burned by the mob actually were long conning Sonny/Julian and took the territory just to fuck it up. Dismantle it. Johnny uses it to get out. Either keep BB or let Johnny be happy offscreen, be meta. He meets a girl named Kirsten, she's his supernova girl. Carrlos and Sabrina go to Puerrrto Rrrriiiccoo. They have cooler babies. Every year they send Patrick Christmas cards, reminding him that he's alone. Dewwk pays the ultimate price for betraying AJ. He gets so stressed, he turns to booze. He learns of this, tries to warn everyone. They dismiss him as an old drunk, smelly cat. Dewwk learns who Fluke really is, but no one believes him. He ends up "dead". Shawn ends up in Pentonville for releasing Heather, who escapes again. Because it's inevitable. Anna knew the whole time, so did Jordan. The Jerome sibs cut a deal. But Ava only gets supervised visits. Morgan gets temp custody provided he gets a job and an education. Kiki goes to school because plot.

But we have none of that. So we will have human shields and fake morals and buses. They're coming. Johnny, it's been great seeing you, but the AJ Quartermaine Express is headed your way, buddy.

• Love 4

Shouldn't this read, "Michael is rightfully still angry at Kiki, Morgan, and Carly."?

Uh oh, this show isn't stupid enough to make that baby Sonny's, is it?

I swear to Santa Claus, if that's Franco and Nina...

A) Yes, absolutely. B) It IS stupid enough, but I think this may be more about the ick/'shock" value of Morgan and Kiki getting back together or growing closer or whatever after he's been with her mom. C) Seriously, I think we're all VERY low on brain bleach at this late point in the year so noooo thank youuuu. Seems more likely it's either Sam and Patrick or maybeeee Liz and "Jake." Unless Nikolas shows up at Liz's door holding mistletoe over his head ... OR has mistletoe hanging in her house already while he sits there waiting for her to come home. I still remember him sitting there facing the door, waiting for her to come home years ago and how creepy I thought that was. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama

I saw that tweet and groaned. I hope KMC is coming back in order to wrap up her story. She was just on the set of KC Undercover last week.

Ron doesn't know what to do with her character. He definitely doesn't know how to write a conclusion or ending to a story.

• Love 3

You're not alone with the groaning, @BestestAuntEver . Far from being happy to see KMc/Robin again, I wish this "story" (ha!) with her is wrapped up and she stays far, FAR away until there's a new regime - which is unlikely - or the show is cancelled - which has better odds than the former.

Every visit just screws over the character of Robin that much more.

• Love 2

Based on Ron's timetables, it's way too soon. We'll be lucky if Jason is revealed by the summer.

Whatever he decides to do, I'll laugh if Robin remains in captivity for that long and the characters still don't question or care why she's not in contact with them.

Read a spoiler from ABC SID that Patrick invites Sam to spend NYE with him.  I guess Ron got a hold of last year's scripts, crossed out Silas' name, and wrote in Patrick's.

Think he'll even have a moment's thought about the vow renewal he and Robin did with Emma on NYE last year?  

Think he'll even have a moment's thought about the vow renewal he and Robin did with Emma on NYE last year?

Lolllll, no. He also won't remember that their actual wedding anniversary is a few days before that. And Emma won't mention her mother because she'll be at her daily sleepover. And it's just going to be sooo cute and realistic.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Weekly promo up on Facebook and airing on tv:

Key points :

Maxie sad about not getting visitation.

Cut to baby Georgie, who is adorable. She has the Pebbles do and a cute dress. Very stylish. The big headline was "Paternity!"

Micheal with Carly and Morgan and Giant Baby. Carly is feeding Giant Baby. Micheal asks "Who's kid is she- yours or Sonny's? " Close up on pissed off Micheal (props to lack of derp face on CD), sad face for Morgan, open mouth signature for Carly

Back at the prison, Sonny has his shank to Johnny. "I will kill you and there's no one here to stop me!" "Wanna bet?" Franco stops him.

Action music. Fast shots of faces. People kissing. If you guessed Morgan and Kiki, you're correct. The other couple is Maxie/James Nathan. People with guns! Jordan/Shawn! Carrrlos!

Paternity! Custody! Revenge! This actually feels like a real promo. Promo guy is back.

Back at the prison, Sonny has his shank to Johnny. "I will kill you and there's no one here to stop me!" "Wanna bet?" Franco stops him.

Hee. I know Sonny won't stay in Pentonville for long, but I am enjoying that two of his tormentors are people he hates with the heat of a thousand nuns.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

I don't think Alexis is really taking this thing with Ned as seriously as he is. However around NYE, she decides that sex with Ned will make her stop loving Julian. The best laid (no pun intended) of mice and men....

Julian sees something and realizes he's lost Alexis (at least until February sweeps). He and Olivia screw. Cue awkward walk of shame the next morning when at least 3 of the 4 regret the night before.

My prediction -Shortly after the NYE from Hell, Julian heads to Pentonville. He and Sonny work together to escape, possibly after they realize Johnny and Ric are working together - maybe with the Jerry, Helena, Faison group. Ric is not being held against his will by Johnny's guys. They escape to make sure the people they live are protected.

I think the whole thing is one long con.

Ned is going to claim he's Olivia's baby's daddy, or about the time for Lisa's maternity leave, Ned will get Olivia out of town to help her hide her pregnancy from Julian. Or Olivia is going to start having visions and be sent to Ferncliff until Lisa's maternity leave is over.

Edited by Veronica

I think Olivia somehow ends up carrying the Stavlu embryo. She won't know it, she'll think it's her baby from the ONS with Julian. I think I read that speculation here. Helena gets to make Alexis miserable by making her think Olivia is regnant with Julian's baby when Julexis get back together.

I have no idea how to do spoiler tag thingies (plus a 12 week old Siamese kitten is obsessed with my computer and keeps climbing on my keyboard =^..^= lol) but please someone tell me the spoiler I read at SoapZone saying Sonny may not be responsible for AJ's murder, that he 'started the ball rolling but didn't finish the deed' or words to that effect, is a December Fool's joke! I can't, if this happens I am truly, officially, out of here.

I know retcons happen all the time but damn me to Hell if I have to see Sonny and Carly and their smarmy faces while Michael feels guilty for 'not believing' in Sonny and blah blah crap.

Of course Sonny will get out of jail but not like this. Please?

If this happens, not only will I swim to The Barge, but I will build another level and/or another barge to attach to the Real Barge because seriously, if Sonny winds up not-the-killer, we're gonna need a bigger Barge ;)

Either way, getting the ball rolling, desecration of the man's grave, taking his name in vain (referring to him as a bastard, son of a bitch, etc while being a mere murderous, monstrous thug who delights in the ruination of others), stealing his son, hanging him on a meathook, and leaving AJ to bleed out like road kill are crimes in itself. So screw forgiveness.

At least Franco and Johnny know they're messed up. I'll let the serial killer shank the thug. It's what happens when you play with fire. You get burned, and Sonny's been on the tanning bed far too long.

• Love 2

@TarHeelTeacher

That is simultaneously far too clever and simplistic for Ron.

@tveyeonyou

The spoiler I saw, not at soapzone, was that AJ would have survived Sonny's gunshot and that Evil Lewq did whatever actually killed AJ. I also saw a rumor/spumor/spoiler that AJ is alive in a coma somewhere and that Evil Lewq faked the death and spirited him away; we'll eventually see coma! AJ and his face will be blocked by machines or something. Either way, Sonny isn't technically guilty of killing AJ.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I think Olivia somehow ends up carrying the Stavlu embryo. She won't know it, she'll think it's her baby from the ONS with Julian. I think I read that speculation here. Helena gets to make Alexis miserable by making her think Olivia is regnant with Julian's baby when Julexis get back together.

I like this! Everyone will think she's crazy or just trying to keep Julian away from the baby when she tells them a story that sounds a bit like a mix between a Lifetime movie about alien abduction and I Woke Up Pregnant.

So much better than Ned claims to be a baby's father part 2.

Something will happen with Sonny and AJ's murder but the bottom line for Michael should be:  1.  Sonny still shot him and still fucked on his grave and 2.  He lied to his face for months.  Just because Sonny didn't technically kill AJ it shouldn't mean forgive and forget by Michael.  Someone else killing AJ doesn't make Carly and Sonny's actions less heinous.

• Love 6

Something will happen with Sonny and AJ's murder but the bottom line for Michael should be:  1.  Sonny still shot him and still fucked on his grave and 2.  He lied to his face for months.  Just because Sonny didn't technically kill AJ it shouldn't mean forgive and forget by Michael.  Someone else killing AJ doesn't make Carly and Sonny's actions less heinous.

I think what will be done is Sonny will somehow be the one to find AJ b/c i think he is still alive. That will cause Michael to forgive him.

• Love 1

GASP...the show is finally casting another female contract role in Kiki's age group.  Watch your snout, Ms. Jerome:

GH has put out a new casting call, this time for a female contract role described as "Caucasian, early 20s, beautiful, dynamic, charismatic." The character is set to start shooting in February 2015.

Do I stupidly have my hopes up it's Serena?  Duh.

• Love 2

GASP...the show is finally casting another female contract role in Kiki's age group.  Watch your snout, Ms. Jerome:

Do I stupidly have my hopes up it's Serena?  Duh.

I'm conflicted on one hand I'm almost afraid at how RC would write serena but on the other it might give scotty and  lucy something to do.I mean if scott is going to be all about his kid might as well be the one he raised lol.

• Love 1