Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

There's no concrete confirmation, but I believe it. I think the only reason he left GH is because they, for some reason, were never going to focus on his character or give him meaty material or just...care about him. Frank was clearly too taken by RH, MS, BM, KeMo, MW, BC, MB, LW, etc, etc. JT was a blip on his radar.

I bet he gets an Emmy within two years of being on Y&R

For sure. Especially considering his last days on GH will be spent boxing with Sonny.....

I get a dubbel zout rage blackout when I think of what horrible material they've given Jason this year, while everyone and anyone is talking about BC getting this great emmy material. What. the. fuck?!!

It's like handing Frank has the 1927 Yankees and he has Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth batting 8th and 9th.  Hell, half the time he'd have them on the bench!!

• Love 4

Valerie's mom's GHOST guided him to the towels.

Fixed it for you, because, Valerie's mom is dead, you know.

Was RC's firing just personal instead of a response to his shitty storytelling?

Given that the show is grimly adhering to every single one of Ron's horrible ideas (now with 50% more Sonny!), I'm beginning to think the two new head writers are in a classic "glass cliff" situation.

"..companies may offer glass cliff positions to women because they consider women "more expendable and better scapegoats."... the organizations that offer women tough jobs believe they win either way: if the woman succeeds the company is better off. If she fails the company is no worse off, she can be blamed, the company gets credit for having been egalitarian and progressive, and can return to its prior practice of appointing men".

• Love 5

Oh, FFS. Are they actually going through with this stupid wedding? 

In all honesty, considering it would be just taped, I bet it's the most rushed Scrubs reconciliation ever and not Samtrick. But who the hell knows...

• Love 1

I dunno, that picture isn't a smoking gun of anything to me.  And we know the cast was dressed up for the gala they're shooting.  MB and LW could just be cooling their heels.

Edited by TeeVee329

I dunno, that picture isn't a smoking gun of anything to me.  And we know the cast was dressed up for the gala they're shooting.  MB and LW could just be cooling their heels.

True. Could be anything. But would some grand gala have just chairs and not fancy tables?

In any case, we'll know soon-ish.

Those spoilers all sound like shit.

Lovely sweeps month.  On the bright side, the SID dude tweeted/hinted that the Liz/Nik secret will be outed soon....Someone tweeted him "in 10 years when the secret is out" and he responded with something like "You won't have to wait that long"  I can't find the actual tweet....

Edit:

Found it

Original Tweet: I want my Carly beat down of Liz when the truth comes out 10 years from now

Response: Oh, you're gonna get it. And much sooner than that. That's all I'm gonna say

To me it sounds like it's already been taped, but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by mybabyaidan

I wonder if Sam will mention the curse to her mother or sisters.  

ETA...oh, and Helena very pointedly telling Sam to ask Laura.  Is that gonna be a driver of story for Laura too?

Edited by TeeVee329

In all honesty, considering it would be just taped, I bet it's the most rushed Scrubs reconciliation ever and not Samtrick. But who the hell knows...

Maybe it's the redo wedding for Jason and Liz and that's when everyone finds out Liz knew the truth.

Maybe it's the redo wedding for Jason and Liz and that's when everyone finds out Liz knew the truth.

I could see that, except some chairs are on the Scrubs house set. I don't think Jiz would marry there.

Meh, like I said, time will tell what this is all about.

I think it would be far more interesting if Sam didn't give a thought to the curse until things started happening. It would be lame if the next day she was like, "OMG, mom, i was cursed by hells. I'm so scared."

Don't forget, Hells made sure to throw Alexis and Julian into the curse too.  I dunno, Helena finally (kinda) targeting the Davis girls is kinda an interesting idea.

• Love 2

Don't forget, Hells made sure to throw Alexis and Julian into the curse too. I dunno, Helena finally (kinda) targeting the Davis girls is kinda an interesting idea.

I'm so beyond over Helena, so this is all very meh to me.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Yeah, this curse is only intriguing if Alexis is actually allowed to be involved and not just an appendange of Julian.

Nikolas should be annoyed at the curse at least, even if he is EVIL now he should still give a shit about his Aunt Alexis.

• Love 1

Sam would truly be an idiot if she thought that the curse could actually happen. The reason why Luke and Laura were "cursed" was because various Cassadines kept doing horrible things to them and their children.

• Love 3

Lovely sweeps month. On the bright side, the SID dude tweeted/hinted that the Liz/Nik secret will be outed soon....Someone tweeted him "in 10 years when the secret is out" and he responded with something like "You won't have to wait that long" I can't find the actual tweet....

Edit:

Found it

Original Tweet: I want my Carly beat down of Liz when the truth comes out 10 years from now

Response: Oh, you're gonna get it. And much sooner than that. That's all I'm gonna say

To me it sounds like it's already been taped, but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

So, CARLY does a beat down of Liz when the truth comes out.

Not Sam*.

Not Jason.

Not Monica.

CARLY.

This show. This fucking show.

* - It would probably interfere with her ongoing beatification.

P.S. - And once again I ask: Is there any reason - any reason AT ALL - why a Liz fan should watch ANY of this shit?

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 6

You know it would be one thing if Sam did it. One thing I liked about Sam and Jason is that Sam deeply disliked how Sonny and Carly would use Jason. So I believe if Jason, who know, gave up being a thug and decided to reopen a bike shop and race around on motorcycles, she would be fine with it, and she allowed Monica more access to Danny than Carly allowed for Michael. But Carly...like I mentioned, she loved that Jason completely rejected his life with the Qs and her and Sonny helped alienate him further and in the process destroyed his brother. She can fuck off and die. 

• Love 12

Not Sam*.

Not Jason.

Not Monica.

CARLY.

The thing is, it's completely in character for her to go after someone over Jason. It's technically right. I'd like it better if it were her and Sam together, of course,  though.

(I know you don't like any of this because of your Liz love, I'm just saying. :) )

• Love 2

Lovely sweeps month.  On the bright side, the SID dude tweeted/hinted that the Liz/Nik secret will be outed soon....Someone tweeted him "in 10 years when the secret is out" and he responded with something like "You won't have to wait that long"  I can't find the actual tweet....

Edit:

Found it

I didn't read that as that Carly would be leading the Brigade of the Liz Beatdown (can we make that into a parade?!) but that the secret will come out soon. Or sooner than 10 years. Lol. 

• Love 2

I still think Jason should be the one who handles Liz (not in his hit man "handling" method).  He's the one who has a relationship with her (both his friendship with her as Jason Morgan and his current romantic relationship with her).  He's the one whose trust she's betraying.  And, as someone who remembers all of the Liz/Sam history, I have zero interest in seeing poor widdle Sam getting to vent her spleen at Liz.  And Carly?  Bitch, no.  Back off, Cujo.  If you had been involved with Jake and found out he was Jason, your ass absolutely would have kept it quiet because you were finally getting your dream.  So you have zero room to talk, honey.  Take all the seats.  

• Love 8

I didn't read that as that Carly would be leading the Brigade of the Liz Beatdown (can we make that into a parade?!) but that the secret will come out soon. Or sooner than 10 years. Lol. 

That's how I read it to.  Whoever posed the question is a Carly fan, but the answer seemed to be talking about the lie coming out in general. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

And, as someone who remembers all of the Liz/Sam history, I have zero interest in seeing poor widdle Sam getting to vent her spleen at Liz.

I remember all the Liz/Sam history, too and it doesn't justify Liz's actions. Liz's actions have directly hurt Sam and her son, so she has every right to vent her spleen or whatever she wants at Liz.

• Love 13

Not Sam*.

Not Jason.

Not Monica.

CARLY.

This show. This fucking show.

* - It would probably interfere with her ongoing beatification.

P.S. - And once again I ask: Is there any reason - any reason AT ALL - why a Liz fan should watch ANY of this shit?

Or anyone else. Looks like Guza is back. all sonny, carly mob all the time. me ignoring the show all the time.. Personally, I don't care any more. The sonny show continues. I won't be watching. The Christmas movies are more fun to watch, or going too the gym to torture myself. More fun than G H.

• Love 2

I remember all the Liz/Sam history, too and it doesn't justify Liz's actions. Liz's actions have directly hurt Sam and her son, so she has every right to vent her spleen or whatever she wants at Liz.

I don't really know the Liz/Sam history, but yea, Sam definitely has the right to wail at Liz. As does Monica. And Jason. And Liz's kids. I mean, theoretically, I guess Carly and Sonny kinda do too, but I hate them and they're awful so meh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

en't really know the Liz/Sam history, but yea, Sam definitely has the right to wail at Liz. As does Monica. And Jason. And Liz's kids. I mean, theoretically, I guess Carly and Sonny kinda do too, but I hate them and they're awful so meh.

While I am in no way condoning or excusing what Liz did, all of those less Monica have all things that at at least equally as evil as what Liz is doing here and I hope she gets to throw those peoples' own bad acts back in their face.  

Carly, Sonny, Jason, and Sam have destroyed countless lives, and been rewarded with riches.  So I don't think Liz should lose her job, kids, or anything when those four have never lost anything for their bad acts.  

Beyond that, if anything Sam should be thanking Liz for taking Jason.  This is a man who threatened to kill her, and repeatedly treated her like garbage.  Sam was terrorized multiple times, shot, and essentially raped all because of Sam.  

As for Monica, same thing.  She needs to remember that Alan, Justus, and Emily are all dead because of Jason.  Georgie is also dead because of that asshole who killed people for money.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

While I am in no way condoning or excusing what Liz did, all of those less Monica have all things that at at least equally as evil as what Liz is doing here and I hope she gets to throw those peoples' own bad acts back in their face. 

Carly, Sonny, Jason, and Sam have destroyed countless lives, and been rewarded with riches.  So I don't think Liz should lose her job, kids, or anything when those four have never lost anything for their bad acts. 

Beyond that, if anything Sam should be thanking Liz for taking Jason.  This is a man who threatened to kill her, and repeatedly treated her like garbage.  Sam was terrorized multiple times, shot, and essentially raped all because of Sam.

You're right they've all done horrible things and Liz can try and throw it all back in their faces, but it doesn't negate anything that Liz has done. If being completely innocent meant you couldn't call someone out on their shitty behavior no one on this show would ever get to call anyone out. And I especially think Liz can shut her trap about it because she's always held herself up as so much better than these other people and has now sunk to their level.

Liz can throw whatever she wants at Carly, Sonny, and even Sam, but she gets to throw nothing at Jason. Not because Jason is as wonderful as everyone tries to make him sound, but because Liz knows everything Jason has done and still has been conspiring to lie to him and has clung to him like a barnacle. He was good enough for her to throw away her dignity, so she doesn't get to then turn around and bash him once her lies are exposed.

Jason's suffering right now is due to his chosen profession, so I don't feel sorry for him exactly, but I wouldn't say he's never lost anything, since he's on his third amnesia and has lost years with his wife and son. And I find it a little odd that you list all of these horrible things Sam has endured (being shot, raped, terrorized) and then turn around and say she's never lost anything. She lost her first child. Her brother died. Her kid had cancer. I'm not sure how exactly Sam has been supposedly living this lavish life compared to Liz. 

I know Liz fans talk about how sucky things have been for her over the years, but what exactly has she lost? She ruined her own relationship with Lucky by sleeping with his brother. She lost Lucky, but she was basically rewarded with his child. Lucky was mad, but he's still willing to keep lies and care about her happiness. Nikolas was mad at her for a hot second and then came back to fight for her love. And I'm not sure if losing Lucky was a great loss to her anyway since she has declared that Jason was the love of her life and Lucky (and everyone else she's been with) was a stepping stone to being with Jason. She lost her son, but now he's back. Most people in town still think she's this wonderful person who deserves every happiness, even Ric who she discarded for doing the same thing she's doing now.

I remember that Diego (who killed Emily and Georgie) was the text message killer, but I can't remember how that connected back to Jason. 

• Love 8

I know Liz fans talk about how sucky things have been for her over the years, but what exactly has she lost? She ruined her own relationship with Lucky by sleeping with his brother. She lost Lucky, but she was basically rewarded with his child. Lucky was mad, but he's still willing to keep lies and care about her happiness. Nikolas was mad at her for a hot second and then came back to fight for her love.

Why should Nikolas be mad at her though? They were equally at fault in betraying Lucky, and she didn't lie about Aidan's paternity, that was Helena.

I can't speak for other Lis fans but when I talk about what Liz lost, I mean in a meta sense, any sort of story for years, pretty much until Nikolas came back in 2013. She did get some stuff with Matt but that was quickly dropped.

• Love 2

Why should Nikolas be mad at her though? They were equally at fault in betraying Lucky, and she didn't lie about Aidan's paternity, that was Helena.

I wasn't really saying Nikolas had any reason to be mad at her, but it could be stated that because of the Niz affair she did end up losing his friendship for a time, so you could say that was something she lost because of that storyline, but it wasn't a permanent loss and he came back thinking the affair was meant to be and came back to pursue her. 

• Love 3

Beyond that, if anything Sam should be thanking Liz for taking Jason.  This is a man who threatened to kill her, and repeatedly treated her like garbage.  Sam was terrorized multiple times, shot, and essentially raped all because of Sam.

While I agree that Jason is nothing of a prize, Liz doesn't get to make that decision for Sam. It is SAM's decision if she wants to be with Jason, not Lizzie's or anyone else for that matter. Liz is playing god with people's lives: Sam's, Danny's, Monica's, and she doesn't care. She justifies her decisions because SHE wants Jason for herself. Sam doesn't need to thank her for a damn thing. And I'm sure you meant to put that it's Jason's fault Sam was raped, not her own.

• Love 6

Liz is playing god with people's lives: Sam's, Danny's, Monica's, and she doesn't care.

That's what striking to me.  Liz has shown shockingly little remorse.  The man she claims to love is standing in front of her, in turmoil, and all she cares about is what she wants.  And now she's crossing her fingers that the woman who let her think her son was dead for years comes through for her.  

Oh Liz.

• Love 10