Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I hope it's not Rosalie, cause she looks almost the same age as Dante.

Realistically, clink!boom baby should be between Dante & Michael.   Last week Dante was established as being late 20's and a few weeks ago Michael wrote  his age as 21 on that name-change form.  

But as with all things on TFGH, these and any other details can change at any time.  

Last week Dante was established as being late 20's

Which makes less than zero sense, even on this fakakta show! Dante is early 30s, easily. Wasn't he 27ish when he first joined the show? He'd been a detective for a couple of years already, and Lulu is now in her late 20s. I just can't anymore...

Which makes less than zero sense, even on this fakakta show! Dante is early 30s, easily. Wasn't he 27ish when he first joined the show? He'd been a detective for a couple of years already, and Lulu is now in her late 20s. I just can't anymore...

the only hint we ever got as to Dante's age is them saying he was 25 when Sonny shot him, and I think they said he was 18 (!!) in 2003 when they arrested Franco. So at the very, very least he should be 30. Lulu turned 18 in 2006 and they've never mentioned her age since, so she is approximately 26.

Yeah, I saw that RUMOR elsewhere, but it claimed to come from Facebook so I'm holding out hope because NO!

ETA...Ron tweeted to say that the casting announcement is now coming tomorrow.  Lordy, they can't even manage pacing and story payoffs on Twitter!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Did anyone almost three years ago in April 2011 think that GH was gonna be on still today? 99% of us were 99% sure GH was done for in September 2012. So, don't underestimate GH, heh.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

This time last year Sonny was giving Olivia a necklace and now he's kissing Carly. Ah, poor Olivia. She should have known what was what when got a necklace.

Nathan's prominent place in that end graphic will never not seem weird.

Agreed.

January seemed more sweeps-monthy than this month.  I mean, I like Olivia but when sweeps focuses on her you know it's not gonna be a thrill ride.

• Love 4

Who/what is the clink boom baby?  Are we talking about Lily's baby--was she pregnant?

Yes, Lily was pregnant. The night she told Sonny and he decided that he would actually be a responsible father (we've learned a lot about him since then, I guess) they went to Luke's club to celebrate/announce it. Lily, being a responsible mother to be, didn't drink. Sonny drank enough that Lily took his keys, went to the car, and was blown up by a carbomb intended for Sonny, placed there by her father. There's a little more info (from me) on the "clink" part on the first page of the Nicknames and Catchphrases thread. 

Edited by rur

ME just signed a three year contract.

Ron seems to no longer have any use for Silas so I don't understand why he offered ME a new contract.

Thanks, rur.  So the spec is that Rosalie could be the baby, but then wouldn't Lily have to be alive for that to happen?

Lily would only have to be alive long enough to give birth. She could be dead now. How did she survive being blown up? Who knows. Maybe the Lily who died was really Fake Lily. Flily, if you will.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3
I've been saying for months - Michael will eventually raise Sonny and Ava's baby and do to Sonny what Sonny and Carly did to AJ. If that happens, it'll go a long way to restoring my own faith in this writing team esp after the literal 'get out of jail' free card Sonny was handed.

I am SO on Team Meathook.

• Love 5

Ron seems to no longer have any use for Silas so I don't understand why he offered ME a new contract.

Lily would only have to be alive long enough to give birth. She could be dead now. How did she survive being blown up? Who knows. Maybe the Lily who died was really Fake Lily. Flily, if you will.

Ron's not in charge of offering contracts, Valentini is.

Does Sonny really care about having Avery taken away if it's a girlchild? anyway, cue the holy madonna Carly's tears as she weeps that Michael is reminding her of the way shortAJ used to threaten to take Michael away from her.

• Love 2

Bite your tongue!   The only characters I have hated more than Lily were SWSNBN and Laura English on AMC.  Lily is DEAD DEAD DEAD.   DEAD.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 2

Ron's not in charge of offering contracts, Valentini is.

I would hope Frank doesn't go around offering contracts to people without consulting with Ron.

Bite your tongue!   The only characters I have hated more than Lily were SWSNBN and Laura English on AMC.  Lily is DEAD DEAD DEAD.   DEAD.

You better hope the Rosalie/Sabrina is Lily's spawn speculation remains just speculation. If Ron decides to make Rosalie or Sabrina Lily's kid you know he won't be able to resist bringing Lily back from the dead too.

Ron seems to no longer have any use for Silas so I t-shirtn't understand why he offered ME a new contract.

Am I the only one that remembers that back in the summer of '13, Lily Melger  told fans at some event that she was coming back.

And on screen at the time there were a few vague hints that Jew-lee-ehn  was working for Hector  Rivera, Lee-Lee's father.

Edited by Tiger

I'll believe it when I see it in print.

Am I the only one that remembers that back in the summer of '13, Lily Melger  told fans at some event that she was coming back.

I remember. I think that, the Carlos connection to Lily, and whatever the fuck was going on with Stefan (among other things) was put on ice or scrapped altogether due to unforeseen events and changes.

• Love 1

We already had a Flily. Lorenzo found a prostitute who look exactly like Lily (same actress) and got her a bit more plastic surgery so she would look more like Lily. This was during the time that Lorenzo was following Carly every where while she was pregnant with Morgan. He wanted Flily to haunt Sonny and pretend to be Lily and drive him crazy. She also found Lorenzo after Sonny shot him when Morgan was born.

The idea has promise, but...I just don't trust Ron.  The result of the wrongful death civil trial would probably end up being that AJ is a big fatso that should have ducked the bullet and therefore Sonny's not liable.

• Love 7

The idea has promise, but...I just don't trust Ron.  The result of the wrongful death civil trial would probably end up being that AJ is a big fatso that should have ducked the bullet and therefore Sonny's not liable.

"Sonny just did what all the carbs and red meat would have done soon anyway." 

• Love 9

Michael should also sue Ava, as her letting AJ be accused of Connie's death was the trigger (pun intended) for Sonny killing AJ. Imagine Kiki's and MoreGun's head explosions over that.

He should get all the moneys, then spend some of it on destroying Sonny, Carly, Ava, Shawn, Kiki, etc.

• Love 4