Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/01/general-hospital-spoilers-january-12-2015-edition/

The big news: we find out who won the election!  It's, like, the major story next week haha.

The question: why, if Michael is offering Rosalie a job, is he offering her one at ELQ and not at the new clinic?

In two weeks...hey, Morgan's getting a job!  But ugh, Nina.  And she makes a friend of Shadybrooke and you know that's Heather.  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

The only thing I could concentrate on was the typo of "overs" when they meant "offers". That's how little I care these days. Plus, I'm a hypocritical poster. I expect websites such as those to at least proofread before posting, but I don't do it often myself.

Like the Johnny and Lulu stuff coming up, sounds like they may resurrect the Haunted Star since Johnny and Lulu were partners before he left.

At least RC remembers and checked their history.

Edited by Artsda

I feel like I lose braincells watching this show but I still subject myself to it.

I need an intervention. Someone convince me that it's better on the barge.

Oh, it's so good on the Barge. Especially for one's blood pressure...

I just know Nina and Heather bonding in the nuthouse will be a rip off of Janet and Kendall on AMC. Isn't one of the actresses the same, even?

Edited by SlovakPrincess

I can't wait to see how Shawn mucks up his latest assignment.   Hopefully Fluke kills the dumbass.  And then a mourning Jordan can find comfort with Julian.  Or Dante.  Or Anna.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I just know Nina and Heather bonding in the nuthouse will be a rip off of Janet and Kendall on AMC. Isn't one of the actresses the same, even?

Robin Mattson did play Janet on AMC for a time, though I'm not sure if she was the one who was in jail with Kendall.

Robin Mattson did play Janet on AMC for a time, though I'm not sure if she was the one who was in jail with Kendall.

I find it hard to believe that Heather would like any woman lol.She never has before.She had issues with carly,Sam,lucy,and bobbie and I'm sure more lol.

Edited by Harmony233

I am troubled by the rumor that Michael and Lucas follow Fluke to the Spencer house. I get this rescue the boys vibe then from Sonny and Julian and when they break out of jail, Sonny will simply never go back with a throw away line about "Well you know he helped stop Fluke and rescued Michael and Lucas and so we never locked him up again"

• Love 1

I am troubled by the rumor that Michael and Lucas follow Fluke to the Spencer house. I get this rescue the boys vibe then from Sonny and Julian and when they break out of jail, Sonny will simply never go back with a throw away line about "Well you know he helped stop Fluke and rescued Michael and Lucas and so we never locked him up again"

I feel pretty sure Michael and Lucas won't suddenly be thrown together while Julian and Sonny are also thrown together for no reason. I just don't see why grown men need their criminal fathers to rescue them.RME

• Love 1

Can everyone stop talking about Nathan's body!? Can you imagine if they had the dudes repeatedly talking about a woman's boobs or body? Stop.

Shouldn't KMc's crap be airing next week? Got my money on her seeing Samtrick together because why not tear her heart out of her chest and stomp on it?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Seriously, enough with Nathan's body.  Put on a shirt, bro.

Maxie DID make a good point about it not making sense that the guy who facilitated a jail break and shot a cop would just hang around that same town and get a bar tending job and subject himself to Carly.

But then her remark about Jason's body never being found...shouldn't he know from Patrick et. al that Jason's body was found and Robin was working on at him at Crichton-Clark?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Now now now, you can never see too much of my det. Special Kitty MEOW!, but two things about that clip were hilarious. One, ummmm there was no MARK on Nathan's body and seriously are we really supposed to feel super sorry for Sam about Jason when Maxie's discription of him was Sonny's mob enforces(translation hitman) seriously that was totally LOL. I can't really take that sympathy seriously am I supposed too?

I hope Joss, Spencer, Cam, and Emma have been helping out with the recount this entire time.

That's the only explanation I'll accept as to why it's taken so long to get the results. Good lord. And LOL that the race is somehow "controversial." We didn't see any of it!

I love that screen grab of Lulu. There's more than a touch of crazy eyes there.

Hey, I admit. I like this Jason. He's a real boy now. He emotes, is beautiful, and is winning his eyebrow game. I'll buy into brain injured rich boy manipulated by evil old Sonny Corinthos and terrible Carly via innocent baby Micheal. Why? Latex masks.

Maxie came off as an actual person in that clip informing a new person on things they didn't already magically know about the town. I'm shocked. Det. Cat needs to stop tanning a bit. He's veering into Monavie orange. Props to Will DeVry for realizing he's outside in NY in the "snow". If only FauxRockie could remember too. Le sighs. Solitary must be a bitch for Franco. I saw Wentworth and OITNB. He's probably making feces paintings as we speculate. Or he's hanging with the Flash.

• Love 3

The one-two punch of Felicia and Lulu's faces is terrifying

Yes. But also it made me realize they look uncannily alike.

I'm with TeeVee329 on being excited abut this election ep. I hope it's as bad as I am imagining it to be!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Yes. But also it made me realize they look uncannily alike.

I'm with TeeVee329 on being excited abut this election ep. I hope it's as bad as I am imagining it to be!

ER, Jen Lilley, and Kristina Wagner, AND Kelly Sullivan all look alike. Good thing JL is no longer Maxie cause I would have been getting them constantly confused.

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they'll try and spin this that she chose to leave, Kiki was super popular, it's a blow to the show, blah blah blah.

But who cares...BYE KIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Getting way ahead of myself, but already visions of how I would fix/rebuild the twenty-something canvas without Kiki out of the way are dancing through my head.

I am half-convinced that at least part of the reason they've never gotten their shit together on Kevin and Lucy's daughters is because of their ever-present concern, "how will this affect Kiki/Kristen?" For two years she has been the only contract female in her age range.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Exactly.  They've been throwing weak sauce like Rosalie at her.  But with Teflon Kiki gone, you could bring in one or two dynamic new ladies in that age group (and hey, wasn't the show just casting a new contract role in that age group recently?) and really get it going.

And Serena and Christina Baldwin would be at the top of my list.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

If they want teen, there are two actresses on Degrassi they can poach now (it's been done before, hi Nina Dobrev) and two fairly recentish alumni that would be great and one alumni that would be amazing and would be the right age. Degrassi goes for casting actual teens, so their alumni are young adults. Cassie Steele, former Manny, would be great as Serena or Christina even though she's not blonde.