Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Wow Ron had to go Waaaaaay back to find this. So he will make Ned's father the evul who is fluke and the Q's the bad guys ??? Time to go to the gym. I can't, I just can't watch this wash rinse and repeat. Ron is exactly like Guza and his goons. Find an old plot and try to destroy it. I really ,really ,really hope this is TGs swan song. I remember Guza saying he could take any favorite story and destroy it. Look at L&L , all the Q's.

I can see Larry as Monica's date but not as the power behind Fluke. Larry would never threaten to kill Ned. But more and more Fluke as Harlan Barrett, I can see. He would hate Sonny because of Brenda.

• Love 1

Are we to assume the two friends who got Monica into internet dating are Lesley and Audrey?

Ah so the secret Rosalie finds out this week is about Ava staying at Morgan's and I guess she's torn about whether to tell Nina or not.  Interezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What proposition do Nik and Spencer have for Britt?  More importantly, her hair looks great in that photo.

Awww...Naxie are just so cute. I could just look at my det Special Kitty all day. MEOW!

What a lame set-up for Monica to talk about her date. She really has been hiding in the PC attics to know nothing of Silas' wife being alive. I'm glad Silas filled her in b/c hard to date and have sex with your wife too. LOL

Silica would be right though I think those two together would be too much silicon face for me. Neither of them have much expression.

According to my cableguide, on Thu someone named Sunni is plotting against someone named Frank and then on Friday Mikkos is taking Epony on a date.

I cant believe were getting four more newbies.  Ugh!

• Love 5
According to my cableguide, on Thu someone named Sunni is plotting against someone named Frank and then on Friday Mikkos is taking Epony on a date.

Lol, I want to know what whoever typed that out wass drinking, so I never drink it. Hasn't Sonny already been plotting against Franco? I can't believe we are going to see A Milo/Pip date when Duke has been AWOL, Molly & TJ were basically absent over the summer & CoJones has been missing for over a month. Ugh!

• Love 1

I already said BM will be on. Lol Danny sees him tomorrow, well today. I'm sure Sam sees him today too. From the bandaged pics I saw, his mouth isn't bandaged so I'm gonna call amnesia. They're on gh happenings if you wanna see.

I am thinking that Jason will know who he is, but keep his identity secret for some reason.

• Love 1

He best lose his memory. Because if they have him knowing who he is and ignoring Robin's disappearance, I'm gonna flip my fruit loops.

From what I read, the monitor beeped when Bandaged!Borg! saw Sam and Danny, so it doesn't sound like a faulty memory to me. I fully expect Jason to act like Anna and Patrick before him.

I do agree with Bishop on one issue: Robin does need to either come back (via recast or KMc) or be gone altogether until RC ever deigns to bring her back.

Because Patrick aside, others are made to look like cold bitches (Anna - her own MOTHER, likely Jason) with the outrageous ways RC is keeping Robin gone (because KMc does not want to return for good. SMART of her, but it is an issue). Ron has no talent in keeping Robin's specter going. He should just let her be HAPPY in Paris with Emma part time (and with her dad the rest) instead of this sloppy garbage.

• Love 1

Yep. Why Ron chose to tell a story that makes the characters act ridiculous and rude, I will never know. Because forget Patty, if JASON doesn't care about the person who BROUGHT HIM BACK TO LIFE, that's downright insanity.

• Love 2

I am thinking that Jason will know who he is, but keep his identity secret for some reason.

Jason probably heard the Liz babble non stop and is like "I am not Jesus. I'm Jason. Fuck. Even God got a day off. Call me Bob. I'm watching football and drinking beer. Save yourselves. "

• Love 1

If you were Jason, would you want to go back to your day job of wiping Carly's tears and finding Sonny's towels? Hell no.

I have no sympathy for the Holy Hitman. He GLADLY licked Sonny & Carly's asses at the expense of everything and everyone else for close to 20 years.

• Love 7

I'm granting him a pass based on Billy Miller, Monica, AJ, Alan, and the ever gleeful prospect of pissing in CarSon's cheerios.

Even with a new regime, I'm not at all confident of that ever happening, but time will tell.

• Love 4

Spoilers from about.com:

Liz tries to help Jason regain his memory.

Micheal will hear plenty from Franco

Naxie are shocked to see Monica's new beau

Sam/Silas take a new turn in their relationship.

He finally questions Nina's motives

Rumors:

Micheal turns to Rosalie for comfort upon learning he was betrayed

Sabrina delivers Ava's baby

Morgan / Kiki part 2, but Morgan is the father

With Micheal aware of the truth, the Franco/Carly wedding should be..... fun

What will Robin do when she learns of SamTrick? What will Sam do when she learns Patrick kept info about Jason from her?

How much memory is Liz trying to help him remember? Does he have no memory at all? Or is he missing the Morgan era? If it's that, I want to see Jason Quartermaine with no Morgan memories.

I assume Jason remembers nothing.  If he even remembered that his name is Jason Quartermaine, that would sound the bells for a lot of people.  But it sounds like Liz is the only one interacting with him for the time being.

• Love 1
What will Robin do when she learns of SamTrick? What will Sam do when she learns Patrick kept info about Jason from her?

It just occurred to me - when Patrick finds out Jason is alive, will he remember that Robin told him Jason was dead and have even a moment of "if that wan't true, what was really going on there?" Or will he just be a pouting baby because he wants to get into Sam's pants and Jason's presence puts a damper on that? 

It just occurred to me - when Patrick finds out Jason is alive, will he remember that Robin told him Jason was dead and have even a moment of "if that wan't true, what was really going on there?" Or will he just be a pouting baby because he wants to get into Sam's pants and Jason's presence puts a damper on that?

Or will he be all 'Robin lied to me! She lied to me about Jason... what else has she lied to me about?' without considering that maybe things aren't what they seem?

• Love 3

Re: the Sabrina delivers Ava's baby thing....I couldn't resist. My horror-loving mind immediately went to "It's Alive!!" and pictured the baby coming out and then eating Sabweeeeena's smug little face. HA!

Yes, NutmegsMom is finally here!!! :D

• Love 7

Gh happenings has that Kelly Sullivan taped scenes on Sept 29th with Sonny and Micheal.

10/16 Franco tells Micheal a lot.

10/17 Sonny seeks to get rid of Franco permanently, but it may be too late.

10/13 Liz learns something interesting about her patient. Also, 1st day Billy Miller sans bandages.

Expect Nina on the rampage.

Today, Rosalie learns something, but decides not to tell.

Gh happenings has that Kelly Sullivan taped scenes on Sept 29th with Sonny and Micheal.

Ugh, this better not be Connie telling "Micheal to forgive Sonny. He did it for you. He loves you. He's been in so much pain. Sonny's a good father" It's pure bullshit & too easy of an out for Sonny. Ugh, Ron is such a hack.

• Love 5