Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Well..... um, Sabrina is evil now "evil", that is, so what would be better than an actual suspension from Piph for being mean to Ava and then boom! Returns all preggers for Teh StarLu fetus. Carrlos should be released by then and will stand by her side. She really will be campy and evil and it will be awesome.

• Love 1

Aw, poor sweet Emma....being directed back to her bedroom so Daddy can bring Sam over.

In all seriousness, I'm gonna bust out laughing if Anna never mentions the clinic to Patrick. Or if she does and Patty still doesn't mention Robin.

Take it with a grain of salt, but Celeb dirty laundry is saying Maurice hasn't resigned his contract. He told Soaps in Depth he takes it day by day, but wants to do other things. He recently did a movie called The Ghost and the Whale. That was the reason he was going to take time off- to promote the movie. So, yeah.

Hopefully he won't sign again.  It's way, way past time for him to go.  It makes me wish all the more that TIIC had not brought back Jason.  GH without those two could be a whole new fresh start ... though I guess that would require a new head writer, also.  Oh well.

HEY MO, Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya !. Maybe he could go to Kill Farren Phelps and she could have him and victor see who is the biggest *&^%. This would be to good but he always says he is going but no one else wants the no talent mumbler.

Maurice does this every time his contract is up for renewal. Don't get your hopes up guys!

True & I think this is the same movie, in which his friends financed, that he talked about the last time.

IMO, MO doesn't have shit outside of GH, acting wise. Hell DC/Max was on Micheal's Bay's "Last Ship". What was the last outside acting gig Mo, did? Either he's not getting the gigs or not attempting to do outside work. Isn't his wife his manager?

Edited by BestestAuntEver

Oh God I hate Lucy.  I had blocked exactly how awful she was until her return and now everytime I see - and worse, HEAR that hack and her squawk I just cringe.  Of all the characters from the past, OF COURSE this is the one Ron C. would not only bring back but then proceed to KEEP.  Baldwin is bad enough - a poor man's Foghorn J. Leghorn.

For Lucy there is no comparison, at least none that I could say in public.

They're going to have to carry Maurice out feet-first.

And he'd slip right out of their grasp with all that built-up tanning lotion permeating his hide.

• Love 3

Personally I think they plan to use Nina and Robin is needed to be the doctor doing the implanting.

Given her area of expertise and family connections, surely Britt would be a better candidate for this sort of task?

Hopefully he won't sign again.  It's way, way past time for him to go.  It makes me wish all the more that TIIC had not brought back Jason.  GH without those two could be a whole new fresh start ... 

Sonny off the canvas and Jason Q back on would do just fine for me.

I actually like Lucy and think shes totally right but she's coming across as a little hypocritical here lol since I seem to remember a scene a few months ago where that lucy wanted both Kevin and scott lol.I do wish other characters would take her lead like Britt and Liz and make nik chose once and for all.THat tri drives me nuts lol.

I felt bad for emma in that video though.

Edited by Harmony233
IMO, MO doesn't have shit outside of GH, acting wise. Hell DC/Max was on Micheal's Bay's "Last Ship". What was the last outside acting gig Mo, did? Either he's not getting the gigs or not attempting to do outside work. Isn't his wife his manager?

I think if any soap actor had something outside of the soaps to sustain a living they wouldn't be on soaps.  Although I'm sure there are some actors with massive egos that like the whole "big fish in little pond" thing.

I can't comment on every year but I definitely remember MB saying the same damn thing the last time he signed.  Either sign on or don't but come up with a better line.  I also wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Love 2

If I believed that the fuckwits wanted to put Robin in any sympathetic light, they'd have Anna tell Patrick the name of the clinic that blew up, and have him confessing that that was where Robin was, and then have Anna drop kick him. Smite him, rail against him, that had she known Robin was there, she could have searched for her and gotten her out. And just let him live with that guilt, and yes, Anna too, for not supporting her daughter; forgetting what Robin told her before she left.

But I'm not allowed to have nice things.

• Love 6

I don't know HOW Patrick comes out of this looking good to other characters. Robin's loved ones and everyone who is obsessed with Jason (which is pretty much the whole town) will be so freaking outraged with his antics.

Well, if they're written in character...

• Love 1

I don't know HOW Patrick comes out of this looking good to other characters. Robin's loved ones and everyone who is obsessed with Jason (which is pretty much the whole town) will be so freaking outraged with his antics.

Well, if they're written in character...

Easy, they will have Robin to tell everyone to forgive & not be made at Patrick. She told him she wanted to stay & that Jason was dead. How could he have truly known what was going on? Why would it occur to him that the woman he claims to love was in trouble or trying to protect him. At that point my head will explode.

• Love 2

Wow even in a preview Patrick can't even escape looking like a giant tool. Poor Emma looks totally crushed and Patrick won't let the poor girl sleep with daddy and pawns her off on grandma to comfort.....what a douchecannon!

LOL I was comparing Emma/Patrick to serena/Scott on PC.Wow what a difference lol.

Easy, they will have Robin to tell everyone to forgive & not be made at Patrick. She told him she wanted to stay & that Jason was dead. How could he have truly known what was going on? Why would it occur to him that the woman he claims to love was in trouble or trying to protect him. At that point my head will explode. 

And Patrick no longer has the right to say "I KNOW you, Robin" because from his attitude and general douchiness, he so DOES NOT.

• Love 1

Easy, they will have Robin to tell everyone to forgive & not be made at Patrick. She told him she wanted to stay & that Jason was dead. How could he have truly known what was going on? Why would it occur to him that the woman he claims to love was in trouble or trying to protect him. At that point my head will explode.

My head will be right there with you. I will never be ready for the pity party that I know is coming right when he sleeps with Sam and/or falls in insta-love with Sam and Robin finds out. I'm fully expecting Robin to be begging for Patty's love and forgiveness.

Yep, GHScorpiosRule. Patrick doesn't know a thing about Robin. But you know who knew Patrick?? Lisa.

Edited by HeatLifer

Robin is mentioned in my cableguide descriptions for Mon & Tue.  Does anybody know if she is appearing Wed-Fri too?  

What about Helena?  When is my homegirl going to be on again?

Robin taped her last scenes with Helena.  99% sure Helena kidnaps her again after Robin and Jason get in an accident.  And she is supposed to send a message to Patrick on Wednesday.  I am sure Helena will force her to tell him that she survived the explosion and decided that she did not want to come home and see Emma, and Patrick will continue to rail against Robin.  But hey, at least she will get 3 hots and a cot, right?

Robin taped her last scenes with Helena. 99% sure Helena kidnaps her again after Robin and Jason get in an accident. And she is supposed to send a message to Patrick on Wednesday. I am sure Helena will force her to tell him that she survived the explosion and decided that she did not want to come home and see Emma, and Patrick will continue to rail against Robin. But hey, at least she will get 3 hots and a cot, right?

This is exactly what I expect to happen, as well. Sadly.

Wow even in a preview Patrick can't even escape looking like a giant tool. Poor Emma looks totally crushed and Patrick won't let the poor girl sleep with daddy and pawns her off on grandma to comfort.....

Now that he doesn't have Sabrina to constantly pawn Emma off on, he's forced to look elsewhere for pawn-ees to parent his child for him.

Well that's all well and good, but until James is talking to Frank I wouldn't worry.

I assume by "Ron is in talks with James Franco" what it means is "Ron is talking to a picture of James he cut out of an issue of Us Weekly." 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 18

I'd like to think (and hope) that a guy as busy as James Franco would have better things to do than help bail a writing/producing regime he had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with during his time on the show out of what is quite possibly the stupidest and most blunderheaded story/casting concept in soap history.

I'd be like, "Dudes, I'm busy, you can't afford me, and you dug your own freaking (ocean-sized) hole.  Enjoy."

• Love 1

I'd like to think (and hope) that a guy as busy as James Franco would have better things to do than help bail a writing/producing regime he had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with during his time on the show out of what is quite possibly the stupidest and most blunderheaded story/casting concept in soap history.

I'd be like, "Dudes, I'm busy, you can't afford me, and you dug your own freaking (ocean-sized) hole.  Enjoy."

Yeah, well, I blame James Franco for Franco, because that character was his own fucking "brilliant" idea. And now we're stuck with him.

• Love 6

I think the kind of schlock Ron writes was what Franco expected the first time he decided to grace the show instead of Guza's Burton love-fest. So if he's high enough, maybe Ron CAN convince him to come on the show. Can you imagine a the scenery chewing between James Franco and Roger Howarth, with a dash of Robin Mattson? Sweet Jesus. Ah, fuck it, Obrecht will probably turn out to be James Franco's real mother.

• Love 3
Yeah, well, I blame James Franco for Franco, because that character was his own fucking "brilliant" idea. And now we're stuck with him.

It's not James Franco's fault Ron had the supremely idiotic idea of resurrecting Franco. Jason shot Franco, and he could have easily stayed dead. As always, Ron can't let go of the idea that everyone has to be connected to someone—history!!—and he brings back the worst possible character. Who had no history in the first place but had to be retconned in order to have history. Gah.

• Love 3

I have never heard a legit source for the claim about James Franco, which first surfaced when Roger Howarth was brought back in the role. I don't think any actual talks have ever existed.

The most I have ever seen was fans asking the question, Ron being asked about it, and Ron saying it wasn't happening but sure, if James Franco was interested they would be, etc etc. That was over a year ago.

That's it. There are no James Franco talks.

Edited by jsbt