Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

What is wrong with Ron. So Lulu's only purpose is to get pregnant, and she WILL get pregnant by ANY means necessary, including rape. Then when the baby is finally born in a barn out in the country during an alien invasion and snow storm, it will promptly be kidnapped, switched at birth, have a health crisis and/or be thrown off a roof.

I keep saying that Lulu is Ron answer to OLTL Jessica

• Love 5

and a replay of old school (but not modern) OLTL Vicki....although there is no real parallel to Vicki on GH as Monica is invisible, Tracy without gravitas and Alexis, while a wonderful, adorable real woman and apparently a very professional lawyer to boot seems to be written without any momentum....she reacts as opposed to motivating any plot development. Since I have only watched GH since OLTL's demise, I am certainly open to correction on this point..

in other words, on OLTL Vicki and Dorian were plot instigators...here I don't see anything of the sort. Ava reacts, Monica reacts. Tracy reacts, etc. etc. Luke, etc. instigate. Whats up with that and any idea of if it will change anytime soon?

Edited by isalicat
  • Love 2

Alexis has never been professional .She  had even more than Sonny in guilt in stealing Michael. She filed papers to take Michael away knowing AJ was on the meat hook, with Sonny's goons and all the threats. AJ the alcoholic  almost having booze poured down his throat, threats about being drunk, and put in a car burned up and let his family think he had fallen off the wagon. If AJ hadn't signed away his rights Sonny would have killed him. He even admitted as much to Michael. Sky was the ONLY one who was looking for AJ.  Mac who was police commissioner also didn't believe AJ when he tried to press charges.Alexis wanted Sonny so she figured if she helped him she could have him. He went back to Carly,  all she got was a baby she spent the next years trying to keep from Sonny lieing about her paternity. Alexis is a joke, and a mob mouthpiece. She is no better than carly. Alexis also was suppose to be Jax's friend and lawyer when he tried to keep Joss away from Carley and especially Jason ands Sonny. Sonny got to get someone to lie, then Alexis bailed on Jax and he lost. Of course on Guza's GH the mob always won. Professional / Alexis =oxymoron. Lately FrankenRon are also on that road.

and a replay of old school (but not modern) OLTL Vicki....although there is no real parallel to Vicki on GH as Monica is invisible, Tracy without gravitas and Alexis, while a wonderful, adorable real woman and apparently a very professional lawyer to boot seems to be written without any momentum....she reacts as opposed to motivating any plot development. Since I have only watched GH since OLTL's demise, I am certainly open to correction on this point..

in other words, on OLTL Vicki and Dorian were plot instigators...here I don't see anything of the sort. Ava reacts, Monica reacts. Tracy reacts, etc. etc. Luke, etc. instigate. Whats up with that and any idea of if it will change anytime soon?

• Love 3

Alexis is a joke, and a mob mouthpiece. She is no better than Carly.

At least she's not fucking Franco.

I hated how self-righteous Sonny was in that clip and how he put Michael on the defensive.

So did I. As always, when something goes wrong in Sonny's life, he blames everyone but the real guilty party-himself.

• Love 2

I hated how self-righteous Sonny was in that clip and how he put Michael on the defensive.

I don't know how they're going to do this once Michael find outs the truth, but how can he not remember every single interaction with Sonny post-AJ without puking his guts out? 

• Love 2

I hope they have Michael remember everything and seek to destroy Sonny.  

I also want Michael to remember that while Sonny has been doing everything to cover his ass all these months when AJ thought he had killed Connie he was completely honest with Michael from the moment it happened AND that AJ was ready to plead guilty for just thinking he had killed someone in cold blood (whose the real weak man and coward here?)

I fully expect to be let down by the reveal but it would be nice if the writers remember that.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 5

I love how not banging the SERIAL KILLER even if it is played by Roger Howarth, is a a great defense for anything here.

I don't see so much as a defense as a way of saying that, if someone is screwing the serial killer who set up their own child's rape, there's not much lower anyone else can go.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Jerry Jacks didn't cause the prison rape- direct nor indirect of Alexis' s kids, so there is that. He just poisoned water.

I like SR & love his voice but he came on as Mr. Craig. Held up the Metro Court with hostages, shot Robin (just because) & IIRC was the indirect reason for Allen's death. They also continued to make him creepy with rape innuendo around Sam for a while after that.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

Spoilers from about.com. Grain of salt.

Is Levi working for Victor?

Does Fluke know about Lulu's kidnapping?

Since Ava won't kill Micheal, he may get Julian to do it

Sabrina may not be that stable

Dr O doesn't want Victor finding out Nathan is his son

Helena VS Robin showdown.

Heather returns. Shit goes down.

Franco learns he's been lied to.

Lauren learns shocking news

An identity is revealed

Nina makes yet another move to become a mother

There's a mystery man coming to town.

Franco turns the tape over to Ava.

Lauren may be the one who learns about Sonny/Carly.

Sam learns about Patrick's revelation at the clinic

When Jason returns, his face will be a mess, like.....an accident. So, we won't see his face.

RKK is taping. The Cassadines are getting defrosted.

Same damn rumors about Serena and new Cassadine girl.

Sabrina thinks Ava is behind the accident.

Helena VS Robin showdown.

Helena stabs Robin in the heart with an 18th century dagger given to her by a Russian noble.

Sabrina thinks Ava is behind the accident.

Sabrina suffers a breakdown and kills Ava during a psychotic fit. I'm only half joking since I could actually see something like this happening. Of course Sabrina is going to have a breakdown because it's a rite of passage for most women in PC, especially ones that lose babies, and  I think it's only a matter of time before Ava ends up dead.

With Helena back I so want a scene with Fluke where she says "So, what have you done with Luke? You understand he will escape and he will kill you, you pathetic amateur."

Yeah, if I get both Scott AND Helena not realizing this guy isn't Luke, I'm going to be pissed.  

With Helena back I so want a scene with Fluke where she says "So, what have you done with Luke? You understand he will escape and he will kill you, you pathetic amateur."

Yeah, if I get both Scott AND Helena not realizing this guy isn't Luke, I'm going to be pissed.  

• Love 5

not quite sure where to put this, so I figured I'd start here:

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/

I barely made it through the whole thing, especially the second paragraph:

Nurse Santiago has always been the sweet as pie, doesn’t step on anyone’s toes type of girl. She has been completely selfless and generous when it comes to love, she was able to walk away with her head held high when Patrick chose Robin when Robin returned on their wedding day. She has always handled heartbreak with grace and dignity.

not quite sure where to put this, so I figured I'd start here:

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/

I barely made it through the whole thing, especially the second paragraph:

she was able to walk away with her head held high when Patrick chose Robin when Robin returned on their wedding day. She has always handled heartbreak with grace and dignity.

Oh yes, her wailing like a banshee as Robin told Patrick how she'd been trying to fight and find her way back to him? Such grace and dignity, and holding her head high...

• Love 3

Frank Valentini ‏@valentinifrank 1m

. @carlivatiron Billy Miiller is joining the cast of @GeneralHospital in the role of Jason Morgan. Welcome to Port Charles Billy #GH

I'm more surprised Frank made the announcement himself.  Yeah, like no one saw that coming a mile away. [/rolls eyes]

Billy Miller is an excellent actor, charming and good-looking, but it's hard for me to imagine him in the role of Jason.  I have watched many videos of Steve Burton, and it's exactly like watching him on Y&R.  He just took Jason there, but he was playing a new character.  Billy Miller played a character with a lot of humor on Y&R, and it's difficult to see him in this role.  The truth is, JFP's favorite toy is never coming back to GH, so if the fans want Jason alive, they are going to have to accept another actor.  Actors at Y&R are leaving because of JFP and her writers??, and the process isn't over yet.  Most people at Y&R are trying to give Steve Burton a chance.  I will be thrilled to see Billy Miller again - I just hope the writers can write for him at GH.  While you may not like getting Y&R actors, please remember that you got a ton of new viewers with Michelle Stafford, and you will get even more with Billy Miller.  The writing is crucial, but the numbers matter too.

While you may not like getting Y&R actors, please remember that you got a ton of new viewers with Michelle Stafford, and you will get even more with Billy Miller.

I think that's premature to say, at least for Billy Miller. As for Michelle Stafford, I haven't seen an overwhelming pattern either way, up or down. And, really, a show like GH depends on good storytelling (ha!) as much as the casting. And Nina has been mediocre, at best, in terms of impact and acceptance.

Too young. He looks the same age as Lulu and Dante and Maxie now. IT'S WEIRD.

Billy Miller was on Y&R for what, almost a decade? And was on AMC before that. I don't think he's all that young.

Wasn't he born in 1979? That's almost ten years younger than Steve Burton. It's just funny because I remember in Steve Burton's last few years he seemed like the cool dad trying to hang out with his son's friends when he was in all these scenes with Dante, JJLucky, Johnny, and Spinelli. 

Too young. He looks the same age as Lulu and Dante and Maxie now. IT'S WEIRD.

He was born September 17, 1979 - makes him almost 34, I guess.  I don't know how old Lulu and Maxie are, but Dante seems older than them, or maybe just more mature because he's a cop.

He was born September 17, 1979 - makes him almost 34, I guess.  I don't know how old Lulu and Maxie are, but Dante seems older than them, or maybe just more mature because he's a cop.

So, the fuckwits are going to DE-SORAS Jason? Because even if the character was born in...'80? '81? He was SORASED and should be around 44ish. You know, closer to the Carly's age.

Edited by stacey
Inappropriate nickname
  • Love 1

Point of order, BM is two weeks away from turning 35, not 34.  1979 babies, represent!

& boy am I shocked about these developments!  Wait, no I'm not.  I guess we haven't finished playing Red Rover with Y&R.

Count me in as someone who isn't convinced BM will bring in the ratings.  MSt doesn't seem to have done the job as I think GH has actually dropped significantly in total viewers.

• Love 8

so if* the fans want Jason alive, they are going to have to accept another actor.

*emphasis mine.

That's the point - I don't think fans want Jason alive (at least a majority on this board - I can't speak for other sites, and I realize there are probably some people here who do).

I feel like Jason/Carly/Sonny ate the freaking show for decades and I was not the least bit sorry to see Jason kicked into the harbor.  However, if we must have Jason back, I guess I'm relieved SB isn't coming back.  Maybe with a new actor in the role, they'll take the character somewhere more interesting.

• Love 7

I guess we haven't finished playing Red Rover with Y&R.

As boring as Y&R is, I imagine the ridiculousness of GH nowadays is a bit of a shock for the actors coming over from there.

Edited by WendyCR72
Deleted repeat post
  • Love 2
As boring as Y&R is, I imagine the ridiculousness of GH nowadays is a bit of a shock for the actors coming over from there.

A friend of mine who watches Y&R and doesn't watch GH finds her jaw dropping on the regular whenever I tell her about GH's ridiculous storylines (as well as the plot holes and completely dropped stories for months on end).

• Love 1

A friend of mine who watches Y&R and doesn't watch GH finds her jaw dropping on the regular whenever I tell her about GH's ridiculous storylines (as well as the plot holes and completely dropped stories for months on end).

Y & R is no better, sometimes even worse!