Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Like his guide as he walks through his memories or something?  That could be interesting.  Hopefully Vision!Robin tells him to keep on respecting the Q's once he gets his memories back.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I`m interested to see how they show him getting his memories. And if we will actually see SBu Jason stuff. 

He'll make a face … commercial break … then, "I remember everything now!" 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Like his guide as he walks through his memories or something?  That could be interesting.  Hopefully Vision!Robin tells him to keep on respecting the Q's once he gets his memories back.

Yeah, exactly. Bc now I'm kinda speccing that Jason might be involved in that accident that's in the promo. I think he might be knocked out or something and imagines Robin and the episode is about his life.

53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

...is that a pan pizza sitting in front of Nathan in that picture?

Hee. I was confused to for a while, but it's a spotlight.

(edited)

I guess Maxie and Obrecht bond over...caring about Nathan?  That's all I got.  I guess Maxie is just happy she doesn't have to deal with Donna Mills.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess Maxie and Obrecht bond over...caring about Nathan?  That's all I got.  I guess Maxie is just happy she doesn't have to deal with Donna Mills.

I guess they're worried over Nathan. Here are the rest of the spoilers:

5/9, A horrible accident puts several lives in danger; Jason makes a startling discovery; doors to the past are opened. #GH

JC ‏@jmcrenny  2h2 hours ago

5/10, Lulu urges Maxie to let go of Nathan's past; Jason shares his experience with Sam; Anna's life is on the line. #GH

5/11, Franco turns to someone surprising for advice; Alexis wrestles with doubts; Julian puts a Cassadine relic to use. #GH

5/12, Franco pleads for a second chance; Michael comes to the rescue; Maxie and Obrecht share a bonding moment. #GH

Oh yeah, they must bond while worrying about Nathan.  Which...rerun, Nathan also got hurt during the last sweeps event that changed everything.

Also, sounds like Julian's gonna stab someone with Alexis' Helena knife.

• Love 1

It does. I'm really wondering what's up here . . . backstage, as usual. Now, it definitely is still possible that it's Julian in a mask or it's for a good reason or what have you, but if it's not, well, I don't want to say it's a huge 180 on the character exactly. He came on the show a bad guy, he was fine will killing Morgan and Michael, he killed some witness dude (Francie, I know you remember the circumstances) and of course he ordered the hit on Duke "will never get justice" Lavery. But he and Alexis had a fairly nice wedding two months ago and then a month later he's back in the mob, he's making Alexis defend Carlos, he's killing witnesses again . . . I have to wonder if the circumstances that let Valentini think hiring back Easton was a good idea let him decide to go to town on Julian/William de Vry.

Or it's probably just more of GH's "let's make our main characters cold blooded murderers and then sweep it under the rug" bullshit. But the conspiracy theory is more fun!

• Love 7

The gossip in me wants to say it's punishment for NLG and her big mouth.   I think it's honestly Frank finally showing he has balls.   No one is safe.  If it fits the show and if it fits the story, he will get rid of your ass.   Slow clap, Frank.  You have my attention.   I can't wait for the Julexis army to freak out.   I want a decent show and if it takes getting rid of every ship, then I'll take it.  

They've definitely done a very quick 180 with Julian and Alexis.  That relationship and that wedding seemed to be these writers playing into their "More romance!" promises when they first took over, but they undercut all of that in like a month.  Weird.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Unexpected truth about Griffin stuns Sonny and Anna; 

I was like why the fuck would Sonny care but then I remembered Griffin's first scene was with him and that Sonny and Duke were best friends forever. Sigh.

Griffin better be Claudette because there is literally only one thing I would look forward to on this show currently and that is RP and MC acting that story out. Give me this one fucking thing, GH!

8 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I can't wait for the Julexis army to freak out. 

Oh wait, there's another thing I would look forward to!

• Love 3

I'm going to predict that Griffin is not Duke's son.   He probably knew Duke's actual kid, but when he took the DNA test it revealed it was not him.   His real father is in PC and it's someone else.  The interesting route would be AJ and that he knew Duke's role in AJ's murder, that Sonny killed AJ, and that Anna failed getting justice for AJ.  Griffin saved Tracy's life by recommending Dr Finn.   She wasn't just a patient,  but his aunt.  The reason why Griffin has been going on about forgiveness is because he's literally been sitting there with all these people just living there lives that murdered his father going on like nothing happened.   They keep talking about justice for Duke, but no one mentions AJ.  That'd be good writing.  We'd have Monica as CoS there with knowledge that she has a new grandson who's a doctor like her and Alan, Michael gets a story, and Matt Cohen can act.  

But most likely it'll be that Claudette was Duke's daughter,  Griffin knew her,  Nathan was jealous and she's dead.  Until the writers change their minds.  

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I have to wonder if the circumstances that let Valentini think hiring back Easton was a good idea let him decide to go to town on Julian/William de Vry.

I am inclined to think so. Julian was never intended to be long-term and it was clear to me that RC and now FV put up with him and deVry only grudgingly. I think now that that last talk show - what the hell was it called? - just flopped and they know they have a free ride for another year or two, FV may be ready to cut Julian loose. I never doubted that BI was about Julexis and deVry. But I also never bought the lame-ass 'Julian goes straight'* arc, either.

* - too easy, don't do it

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Her mother is going insane with grief and Robin will appear ... to help Jason feign interest in his life.  Because of course.  

• Love 3

Robin doesn't owe Anna a thing after the past couple years, thanks to the brilliant writing of this show. So I don't really care about that.

But, yes, KMc is back for more than just the May 9th episode.

1 hour ago, SlovakPrincess said:

Her mother is going insane with grief and Robin will appear ... to help Jason feign interest in his life.  Because of course.  

We know she's gonna have stuff with Anna and Emma too.  Let's put it this way, if Jason has to have some vision guide to restore his memories, better her than, like, Carly.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

May we all hold hands and pray that Robin is not going to hook up Sonny and Anna or Sonny and Jason?

*shudders*

I am with you in thinking Finn and Robin may know each other or be connected because both are into research. I'll bet she at least knows OF him. I would assume if we are correct, we'll get some reaction from one or both, if they share a scene.

I don't care about Jason getting  his memories back. *shrug*  If he got only his Q memories back, that might be intriguing. But it won't be that way, so eh.

• Love 5

I want him to remember and be disgusted, just like "I'm am a killer!  I allowed you, Sonny Corinthos, to destroy my family.   You are the cancer I brought upon my family.   I threatened a pregnant woman.  I threatened Sam's life.  I gave up custody of Jake.  I wanted Danny aborted.  I didn't emote for years.  I had a box of pain.  I'm a monster!"  Then he decides to atone by becoming a paramedic, but while in school becomes a janitor.  He also donates money to a substance abuse clinic, a sexual abuse victims clinic, and donates his black leather jackets to charity.  And then decides to avenge AJ.  

But he'll probably like hold a boom box to Sonny's window and sing a song.  Vomit.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I want him to remember and be disgusted, just like "I'm am a killer!  I allowed you, Sonny Corinthos, to destroy my family.   You are the cancer I brought upon my family.   I threatened a pregnant woman.  I threatened Sam's life.  I gave up custody of Jake.  I wanted Danny aborted.  I didn't emote for years.  I had a box of pain.  I'm a monster!"  Then he decides to atone by becoming a paramedic, but while in school becomes a janitor.  He also donates money to a substance abuse clinic, a sexual abuse victims clinic, and donates his black leather jackets to charity.  And then decides to avenge AJ.  

That would be too good of a storyline and over a decade in the making, which is why it will never happen!  It would be fascinating to watch Jason remember EVERYTHING about his life and to realize what he has lost and what he became at the hands of Sonny and Carly.  Jason could be the first person in PC to realize Sonny is not a "good mobster" but an evil manipulative sociopath who kills for power and profit.

• Love 6

I gave up on the "Sonny/Carly/Jason will finally be exposed!!!!" dream a looooong time ago. That's not what this show is about and it will never be about that. It sucks, but it is what it is.

I'm just excited Jason will be able to interact with characters like he knows them. BM has been playing this character like a stranger for too long and I'm over it.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I gave up on the "Sonny/Carly/Jason will finally be exposed!!!!" dream a looooong time ago.

There's not much to expose: Everyone knows they're terrible. It's just that because they're our lead characters, everyone has to ignore it. It's been like this for years, unfortunately for us.

• Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, rur said:

He'll make a face … commercial break … then, "I remember everything now!" 

LMAO! 

19 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I'm going to predict that Griffin is not Duke's son.   He probably knew Duke's actual kid, but when he took the DNA test it revealed it was not him.   His real father is in PC and it's someone else.  The interesting route would be AJ and that he knew Duke's role in AJ's murder, that Sonny killed AJ, and that Anna failed getting justice for AJ.  Griffin saved Tracy's life by recommending Dr Finn.   She wasn't just a patient,  but his aunt.  The reason why Griffin has been going on about forgiveness is because he's literally been sitting there with all these people just living there lives that murdered his father going on like nothing happened.   They keep talking about justice for Duke, but no one mentions AJ.  That'd be good writing.  We'd have Monica as CoS there with knowledge that she has a new grandson who's a doctor like her and Alan, Michael gets a story, and Matt Cohen can act.  

But most likely it'll be that Claudette was Duke's daughter,  Griffin knew her,  Nathan was jealous and she's dead.  Until the writers change their minds.  

This reminds of that story Guiding Light story with Jonathan and Sandy. Sandy pretended to be Jonathan, his friend from school, and he got close to Jonathan's family until the real once came and blew the whole thing up. 

Anyways, I am keeping my expectations low. 

Edited by TwistedandBored
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

That would be too good of a storyline and over a decade in the making, which is why it will never happen!  It would be fascinating to watch Jason remember EVERYTHING about his life and to realize what he has lost and what he became at the hands of Sonny and Carly.  Jason could be the first person in PC to realize Sonny is not a "good mobster" but an evil manipulative sociopath who kills for power and profit.

Just so everyone is clear, I am imagining Tony Hale from Arrested Development going all Buster Bluth yelling "I'm a monster!!!".  At the Nurse's Ball.   

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

TV Source Spoilers

Not sure if there are actual Lucy/Kevin scenes upcoming, but I sure hope so for TeeVee's sake.

This memory reveal is too little WAY too late.

Ugh, more Sonny is saint / Ava is evil narrative. Fuck you, Show, with that crap.

Yeah I'm sure Ava will lose custody.I can't stand when Carson get on there high horse about who is allowed to be parents.They did it with AJ tried to do with Jax.

• Love 3

So Griffin will surprise Sonny and Anna?  He's so not Duke's son.   Lol.   It's freaking obvious.   Jordan needs to stfu and I don't even care for Alexis, Julexis, whatever.   Jordan worked for Julian.  They clearly had an affair that was hotter than Julexis, JaSam, CarSon, etc.  So unless Jordan is going to sex up Julian, I don't care.  Kiki begs Franco and Nina to reunite?  Ugh.  Leave it alone and be cute with Dillion.  I don't really care about Michael anymore because he's boring.  He's going to save Blah Blah.  Something something Ava and Sonny.  Something about Morgan's kid.  Whatever.  #Maysweeps  

• Love 1
(edited)

I wasn't really interested in Jason/Robin as a couple. I hadn't recovered from Stone's death when they started <shutup, dontlookatme> BUT I really like that Robin is how he figures out who he is, because she did that when he originally lost himself and he was figuring out who he was

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

*whispering to Robin*  Don't forget that being a mobster is wrong.  Killing is bad.  Sonny and Carly are awful.  Don't let Danny get stuck in a tree.  Remind Jason he has a brother that he loves.  Remind him that he loves Michael. Also, don't let your mom boink Sonny.   Shalalala.   

• Love 11

Apparently Robin, Sonny, Carly and Sam all appear to Jason on Monday.

I am speculating that it ends like it did when he was shot in Mexico....he hallucinates Sam but then at the end she is really there.

KMc looks great in the clip.  I was almost afraid they were going to stick her in scrubs again.

• Love 4

Apparently Robin, Sonny, Carly and Sam all appear to Jason on Monday.

I think it is fitting that the most important people in Jason Morgan's life should be part of getting his memories back. It is too bad most of the important people in Jason Quartermaine's life are dead and really couldn't be used to get his original memories back.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

And see who *doesn't* appear and qualify as an important person in Jason's life, no matter how hard she tried and manipulated it to make it so? :o)

I thought you were talking about Carly, heh. i was like, "but she's there!"

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm curious as to why this show doesn't care about Michael and Jason.

Parent/child relationships?? Who cares when we can have triangles!!

• Love 7