Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Yeah, I think they need to go full-on Good Son with Jake. I think the kid can be redeemed from that provided they highlight his damage and Cassadine brainwashing, but they also need to get a much, much better kid for the role. Granted I gave up on this shit when Scrubs bounced so unless something amazing comes down the pike, it's all whatever for me. I'm just always thinking of ways to make this show genuinely interesting again.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I think he might run away from therapy, and end up at Liz's house. Sam comes over to make peace with Liz next week too, and its supposed to end badly. My guess is Sam comes over, sees the door open, hears a noise in the basement and goes to check it out. Then she falls, which is why her trying to make peace ends badly.

Yet another reason why Liz needs to have a goddamn security system for the house. Then when kids sneak home, the alarm can tell you if the doors have been opened. Jeebus. I have my own code to a friend's house. All this worry over creeps and stalkers and yet NOT ONE DAMN PERSON HAS EVEN MENTIONED GETTING AN ALARM SYSTEM!

• Love 4

Yet another reason why Liz needs to have a goddamn security system for the house. Then when kids sneak home, the alarm can tell you if the doors have been opened. Jeebus. I have my own code to a friend's house. All this worry over creeps and stalkers and yet NOT ONE DAMN PERSON HAS EVEN MENTIONED GETTING AN ALARM SYSTEM!

Well it's not like Liz or Jason can afford it.  You are acting like one of them is a millionaire......

Oh wait....

But again this is the same show that conveniently forgot that the Metrocourt has security cameras installed as well.

• Love 7

Well it's not like Liz or Jason can afford it. You are acting like one of them is a millionaire......

Oh wait....

But again this is the same show that conveniently forgot that the Metrocourt has security cameras installed as well.

You mean poor? Like when a nurse and a cop both don't have health insurance, especially when an officer is injured on the job and is financially ruined? *courtney eyeroll*

These stupid fucking show writers.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 4

An alarm? That's way to logical.

• Love 2

I'm thinking that, with the spoiler about Liez and Jason realizing how troubled NotDeadJake is, could mean that the kid gets shipped off to a mental health facility. That would at least neutralize Jiz for the time being - no NotDeadJake around, no reason for Jiz to be in constant contact. Honestly if they're not gonna kill him off again, it's the only way to remove him from the situation.

Unless of course we find out Jason ain't his daddy.

• Love 1

You mean poor? Like when a nurse and a cop both don't have health insurance, especially when an officer is injured on the job and is financially ruined? *courtney eyeroll*

These stupid fucking show writers.

I actually didn't mind that Liz and Lucky had financial stress for a while - they so rarely touch upon money issues, which is a big stress factor for a lot of marriages. I minded that they used that to turn Lucky into a junkie and Maxie (out of nowhere) into his dealer / lover ... all so Liz and Jason could have sex. (Meanwhile, Sam inexplicably slept with the stepfather she loathed, so Jason could feel justified in bedding Liz).

• Love 10

Liz should at least get a dog. I'd rather see a dog than half the characters on this show. Those kids need a dog. Sonny needs a cat. Jason needs a dog. Michael needs a pet. Franco needs a man eating gigantic velociraptor set loose in his building.

A) As long as the dog doesn't talk, to the characters or to the audience, I agree.

B) Sonny HAD a cat. 

C) Michael had a pony named Sabrina.

D) I LOL'ed at Franco's (burp) velociraptor. Franco, we hardly knew ya and we're not gonna miss ya.

E) Please don't let Morgan or Kiki be responsible for any sentient beings.

• Love 7

A) As long as the dog doesn't talk, to the characters or to the audience, I agree.

B) Sonny HAD a cat. 

C) Michael had a pony named Sabrina.

D) I LOL'ed at Franco's (burp) velociraptor. Franco, we hardly knew ya and we're not gonna miss ya.

E) Please don't let Morgan or Kiki be responsible for any sentient beings.

A.) The dog need not speak. Lots of humans don't speak/speak very little on GH. Also, a voice actor isn't in Frank's budget. Dog will get Emmy nom before Bryan Craig. Dogs are just better at everything.

B.) I want a mischievous cat that knocks down Sonny's barware and does more than drink his tea. Bonus points if said cat trips him and causes him to reinjure his legs. But of course Morgan is to blame.

C.) Michael 's only friends now are Corinthii. He needs a dog or a giant cat. One he walks on a leash. Bring it to ELQ meetings, put a collar with a tie on it. CD has had bad chemistry with all his romantic partners. Maybe he can have chemistry with cat.

D.) I want the velociraptor to eat Nina too. Maxie can take over Crimson. They can have a Dinosaur Edition.

E.) Clearly the Velociraptor would be in charge of Kiki and Morgan. I'd like their scenes more if I knew they'd possibly get eaten.

C.

• Love 4

I'm thinking that, with the spoiler about Liez and Jason realizing how troubled NotDeadJake is, could mean that the kid gets shipped off to a mental health facility. That would at least neutralize Jiz for the time being - no NotDeadJake around, no reason for Jiz to be in constant contact. Honestly if they're not gonna kill him off again, it's the only way to remove him from the situation.

Unless of course we find out Jason ain't his daddy.

I don't think Jake's paternity is changing or that he'll be shipped off-screen. Franco will heal him with art therapy.

Literally or do you just mean Duke?

I assume Duke.

Literally or do you just mean Duke? 

JUST mean Duke? What do you mean, "just mean Duke"? May Duke return in his 4th life and leave a hairball and a dead mouse on your doorstop.

[mumbles to self as walking away] It's okay, Duke. Let me get you some treats and put a chair by the window for you.

Yeah, I was talking about Duke.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 11

It would be the perfect opportunity to SORAS the kid into a new actor, and the rest of them, too.  I mean, why not?   Emma's gone, Spencer's actor is off doing other things, Joss is gone, Cameron might as well be gone.  Let's SORAS 'em all and have us a teen set.  I'm not all that keen on teen storylines, but, hey, the show needs some teens and a teen set might attract some new viewers.

• Love 4

JUST mean Duke? What do you mean, "just mean Duke"? May Duke return in his 4th life and leave a hairball and a dead mouse on your doorstop.

[mumbles to self as walking away] It's okay, Duke. Let me get you some treats and put a chair by the window for you.

Ugh. I'm so sick of Duke not knowing if he wants to go inside or outside.

• Love 4

It would be the perfect opportunity to SORAS the kid into a new actor, and the rest of them, too.  I mean, why not?   Emma's gone, Spencer's actor is off doing other things, Joss is gone, Cameron might as well be gone.  Let's SORAS 'em all and have us a teen set.  I'm not all that keen on teen storylines, but, hey, the show needs some teens and a teen set might attract some new viewers.

I'm a broken record, but they need to at least SORAS Cam.  All of Liz's kids are kinda clumped at one age, which is beyond boring.

• Love 8

I was trying to imagine Sonny trying to raise a cat. He'd throw so much bar ware around the house the Humane Society would probably have to take the poor thing away. 

• Love 3

I think the cat would outsmart Sonny. Poor Max having to clean those litter boxes though. "Dammit, Max! Mr. Fluffy Adela needs all 5 boxes cleaned every hour! " II'd imagine Max will carry the cat to him too.

Considering how Max carried Emily for Sonny, I wouldn't be surprised...

• Love 2

I actually didn't mind that Liz and Lucky had financial stress for a while - they so rarely touch upon money issues, which is a big stress factor for a lot of marriages. I minded that they used that to turn Lucky into a junkie and Maxie (out of nowhere) into his dealer / lover ... all so Liz and Jason could have sex. (Meanwhile, Sam inexplicably slept with the stepfather she loathed, so Jason could feel justified in bedding Liz).

Money issues would be one thing, two people in those fields NOT having medical insurance was just stupid. And I recall that Lucky was injured ON THE JOB. Which would be under some sort of workman's comp .

College loans, car payments, gambling debt, etc. I could easily buy. But Lucky getting hurt and not having insurance was just moronic. Jake Doe having to repay the hospital for his treatment made sense.

• Love 8

IIRC (and I probably don't), there was no health insurance because Lucky wasn't working for the force long enough, and I guess Liz's hospital plan didn't cover him? There was a super lame reason given that made no sense, because even if there was no regular coverage, Lucky got hurt on the job, and workmen's comp would take over. 

Nik did offer to pay, but Lucky didn't want to be beholden to him. And I think this was during Lucky's fragile-male-ego period, where he was going to be the big provider. Of course, Liz ended up working double shifts because Lucky was lying around stoned all day, and they had no money. Never mind they should have been pulling in more than $100,000 between them.

SO STUPID.

• Love 5

Some spoilers from twitter:

-Jason, Liz, and Sam all figure out that Jake is behind the incidents.

-Sam goes to Liz's without anyone knowing she is there and has a confrontation with Jake. She falls down the stairs.

-Jake panics thinking Sam is dead. He covers his tracks since no one knows she was even there. The mentions of deadly fumes is made.

-Sam hallucinates as she fights to survive. JaSam fans will enjoy this episode.

Wtf kind of stuff are the writers on? So... fans of JaSam will like an episode where Jason's undead son almost accidentally kills Sam via stairs and fumes? Nothing says romance like carbon monoxide. Then again, it would take blows to the head and deadly fumes to like this story.

• Love 4

SID SPoiler

Helena's will is read and there are a lot of shocks for those who loved her (Nik I guess) and those who feared her...which could be a whole mess of people...?? Liz, Laura, Lulu, etc.

Helena bequeaths something to Lulu?

I'm afraid.

• Love 4

I don't think Jake's paternity is changing or that he'll be shipped off-screen. Franco will heal him with art therapy.

Maybe ZombieChildJake will kill Franco during art therapy.   C'mon kid - now that we're stuck with you, make yourself useful!

• Love 9

Why is the will just now being read?

Maybe ZombieChildJake will kill Franco during art therapy.   C'mon kid - now that we're stuck with you, make yourself useful!

It would be even better if they killed each other. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

SID Spoiler

Helena's will is read and there are a lot of shocks for those who loved her (Nik I guess) and those who feared her...which could be a whole mess of people...?? Liz, Laura, Lulu, etc.

Oh Show, pretending Helena's actually for reals dead?  That's adorable.

That said, this actually sounds like an interesting idea that could launch some soapy stories (and hopefully Helena filled the will with bitchy barbs), but I'm sure the execution will be stupid as fuck.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Why is sam confronting a child without the child's parents present? Why is liz's child's issues more about providing fantasy sequenes to stupid ass jasam than about liz? This storyline will put me on the barge I think.

• Love 6

It doesn't say she confronts him, it says she HAS a confrontation.    It sounds like she goes there to apologize to Liz for accusing her, and she either gets invited in by Jake (who is there without anyone's knowledge, I am assuming) or sees something amiss and goes to investigate.  

Liz can take him to Shadybrook where they both can have a nice stay and work out their shit now that she actually seems to care about his mental health.

• Love 9

Some spoilers from twitter:

-Jason, Liz, and Sam all figure out that Jake is behind the incidents.

-Sam goes to Liz's without anyone knowing she is there and has a confrontation with Jake. She falls down the stairs.

-Jake panics thinking Sam is dead. He covers his tracks since no one knows she was even there. The mentions of deadly fumes is made.

-Sam hallucinates as she fights to survive. JaSam fans will enjoy this episode.

Why is sam confronting a child without the child's parents present? Why is liz's child's issues more about providing fantasy sequenes to stupid ass jasam than about liz? This storyline will put me on the barge I think.

Yeah, those shitty spoilers should just say, "Liz fans, don't bother to tune in.  Despite the fact that our ratings are deservedly in the shitter, we don't want your viewership.  Now get busy on those letters to ABC telling them how much you'd like to see GOOD MORNING AMERICA get an extra hour!"

• Love 4

IIRC (and I probably don't), there was no health insurance because Lucky wasn't working for the force long enough, and I guess Liz's hospital plan didn't cover him? There was a super lame reason given that made no sense, because even if there was no regular coverage, Lucky got hurt on the job, and workmen's comp would take over.

Nik did offer to pay, but Lucky didn't want to be beholden to him. And I think this was during Lucky's fragile-male-ego period, where he was going to be the big provider. Of course, Liz ended up working double shifts because Lucky was lying around stoned all day, and they had no money. Never mind they should have been pulling in more than $100,000 between them.

SO STUPID.

That isn't that when Liz decided to become a surrogate for Jax and the stupid Skipper? To pay the bills. And it was Snarly who ended that pregnancy with her terrible driving. I would love to have that little fact be thrown out and have a teen Jocelyn overhear that her mother killed her sister. Yeah, Snarly owes Liz for more than just signing off on a kidney for Jocelyn.

Edited by thewhiteowl
  • Love 4

From SZ, SOD recap:

-S&C: Sonny is more involved in the arms deal than he lets on. Main mission is to get Avery. Arms exchange goes wrong and PC residents are caught in cross-fire(Me: SHOCKED, I tell you, SHOCKED!) After gun battle Carly has a crisis of conscience about violence associated with Sonny (Me: um, this isn't new hon) She knows this is how it goes but it hits close to home

-Julexis: Finally get hitched but drama swirls amidst nuptials

-Anna/Paul/Robert: Anna/Paul continue cat and mouse game. Paul makes shocking confession. Robert remains on case to find clues about CarrrrrrrrrrrrrlosSob.

-Nayden: They have taken their relationship to the next level despite mutual distrust. We learn more about Hayden's past, as does Nikolas

-Morgan: Goes off his meds, leads to manic episode with 'major consequences' S&C have to make the hardest decisions ever

SID SPoiler

Helena bequeaths something to Lulu?

I'm afraid.

Admit that Aiden really is Nik's son? Just to drive Luke, Lucky and Nik nuts? Nik, you should've treated your old granny better! To make Liz feel even worse about not locking her front door all those years ago?

Lulu? It has to be her rape embryo. Maybe claim to have her Dante embryo, and have it switched.

Or fuck Lulu, Laura and Nik over by announcing the existence of the rape baby being born via a surrogate and she leaves it all to him/her. And keeping the baby's identity and whereabouts secret.

Remember when Guza blew shit up for sweeps or had monkeys with viruses or train wrecks, literally and figuratively?

I miss that right now.

Oh noes!! Will Alexis and Julian be able to marry in a church?!!?  Will Jakeson develop a personality?!??

What riveting Sweeps stories...

I am legit nostalgic for Toxic Balls right now.

• Love 5

Oh noes!! Will Alexis and Julian be able to marry in a church?!!?  Will Jakeson develop a personality?!??

What riveting Sweeps stories...

I am legit nostalgic for Toxic Balls right now.

Hell, I fondly remember the GH fire and Matt HILARIOUSLY yelling, "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!" when Leyla bit it. I don't think he even KNEW her. Come to think of it, did they just let her body burn to ash as everyone escaped? LOL!

• Love 2

Wasn't Nik creepily stalking Emily's twin during that emergency? Patrick got to be heroic and Robin was sticking a baby in a tree! MEEEEMORRRIIIIES

Yup. It was just a huge clusterfuck. LOL! But at least things HAPPENED then.

• Love 2