Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't see why Liz should lose her kids. I'm going to trot out the old argument that other people have done much worse things and kept everything. I'd like to see her kids give her a hard time, but to lose them? That's a step too far, IMO. The Jake actor is creepy enough that a few shots of him standing over a sleeping Liz with a knife is enough for me. The Cam actor is pretty wooden, so he can have temper tantrums, and the Aiden actor can run away from Liz every time she comes near. 

As for losing her job, I'd rather she keep it but intensive, daily therapy is a condition of staying employed. We don't need to see much of any of this, just know it's happening.

I agree. I HATE the trope that mothers should lose their children to "teach them a lesson" or whatever the point is. Even more, I hate when women are written to have miscarriages as some form of 'punishment.' Women are castigated enough on soaps. Meanwhile, this sort of thing is never applied to male characters or fathers. It's a terrible, misogynistic trope; and it needs to stop.

• Love 7

From the next week link: Jake’s identity isn’t the only secret that’s blowing up this week. Lulu is crushed when she learns that Dante and Valerie slept together.

Do these two storylines cross at all? Because if they don't -- and I'm a relatively recent viewer but I feel that they don't -- then why, from a pacing standpoint, are we getting two major, long-drawn-out storyline reveals within a week? Yes, sweeps week, but really? We have to be bored silly with the buildup the rest of the time?

From the next week link: Jake’s identity isn’t the only secret that’s blowing up this week. Lulu is crushed when she learns that Dante and Valerie slept together.

Do these two storylines cross at all? Because if they don't -- and I'm a relatively recent viewer but I feel that they don't -- then why, from a pacing standpoint, are we getting two major, long-drawn-out storyline reveals within a week? Yes, sweeps week, but really? We have to be bored silly with the buildup the rest of the time?

They don't cross. The pacing on this show has been horrible since FV and the previous writer took over. Numerous stories would drag on endlessly with no to little conclusion. There's a reason that "because. .reasons, because..Helena and because...*commercial break*.." are joked about. No explanations or conclusion were being given for people's actions or storylines. I mean really, who starts to explain a child characters return from the dead, goes to commercial and says "that's the whole story" (paraphrasing) without any further explanation or details.

Some put part of the blame on the block taping. I put the blame squarely on FV and Ron. It was always about the camp, twists and gotcha moments. It was never about the actual story or its fallout.

• Love 10

I think there's a legitimate difference between general moralizing and being rightfully angry at the wrong committed specifically against him and the pain she's caused his family.

Because Jason has never, ever caused a family pain by, say, murdering one of their loved ones.

He's got no high horse to get up on here.  None.

• Love 4

Because Jason has never, ever caused a family pain by, say, murdering one of their loved ones.

And those families have the right to rage against him and he has the right to be furious with a woman who intentionally kept him from his wife and child. 

Liz didn't do this shit to avenge some families pain - that would have been a completely different much more sympathetic much more  interesting story - she did it because she wanted to screw her ex and she decided it was "her turn" to have him. She is being a gross asshole for gross reasons.*

I'd like extra points for avoiding the smutty comment about the high horse Liz is riding right now

• Love 11

So let Monica. Her crimes are known but were long ago. And Liz knowingly kept her son from her, thinking ALL her kids were dead.

The "everyone else skates!" defense doesn't fly for me here. Liz is even jerking around the mind of her OWN miracle zombie kid. She needs to get what she has sown. 

EVERYONE on soaps is a hypocrite. Doesn't mean there should not be consequences. Or nothing would ever happen.

I could see if this is Liz's first rodeo, but it isn't her first or even her fifth. She wants to play, make sure she is wearing her big girl panties when it all goes to hell.

• Love 12
EVERYONE on soaps is a hypocrite. Doesn't mean there should not be consequences.

My problem with this is I'm supposed to jump up and down and cheer because a character I liked got folded, spindled, and mutilated for one of Ron's shitty stories, and now will suffer "consequences" mere weeks after we got to watch the son of the man that Sonny Corinthos murdered in cold blood apologize to him for being angry he murdered his father.  It really reminds me of the times under Guza's reign of terror when the cries that "people on this show do terrible things and never suffer any consequences and we're sick of it!" would rise to a fever pitch, so he would "give the fans what they want" by trashing the character of A.J. even further and then having him suffer grossly inequitable "consequences" for actions that weren't a patch on the parade of Sonny and Jason grotesqueries.  Good ol' GH - you could always tell who the writers pets were and who were the goats - the pets could (and did) murder someone in cold blood and skate, while the writers went that extra yard to make sure the goats suffered the worst consequences possible.  Again and again and again and again and again unto infinity.  It's that kind of wildly biased, horribly skewed writing that drove me and others away from GH in the first place and it's the kind of writing that is guaranteed to keep people away.  Who wants to tune in to watch one of their favorite character get trashed and thrown under the bus?  I've been to this rodeo once before, with A.J. Quartermaine, and I'm not doing it again.

And by the way, when does Anna Devane suffer "consequences" for shooting a man in cold blood? *

* - This is a rhetorical question.  I know damn well she'll suffer no consequences whatsoever - hell, they've got a joyous reunion with her daughter on the horizon!  She's a pet, not a goat.

• Love 8

Anna isn't Sonny. Carlos isn't AJ. Anna still feels horrible six months later. Sonny 6 months after AJ was killed by him, was effing Carly and having weepy goodbyes with her.

AJ was innocent, or at least, not a worse person than Sonny by a mile. Carlos was a hitman.

The problem imo isn't people skating once in a while. All these people skate. The problem is when one character commits heinous crimes such as cold blooded murder or rape, as opposed to lying or stealing or cheating, and get away with it for over a decade, like Sonny. Anna did something horrible but imo her and Sonny are an apple/orange situation.

I'm glad Liz will suffer consequences. I like Liz and hate this story, but since she's done it, I don't want the standard for her to be "well she's not worse than Sonny so she doesn't deserve blowback." EVERYONE is better than Sonny. As long as she stays on the show and gets to crawl out of the hole, I think there needs to be some repurcussion.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 19

I personally don't think Anna should feel this level of remorse for Carlos. He was a hitman, she was on the job, they were both professionals and he bought his ticket long before he ever came to Port Charles. She's dispatched dudes like him by the truckload - I've made this point before and I may yet make it again sometime. But Anna, for all the wetwork she's done in her life, still believes in justice and law and order where it can be upheld, and that's why her moral center is still intact and eating at her. I can understand some of it.

I wanted Sonny to rot for what he did to A.J.; he didn't. I'm not okay with that and it's a huge part of the reason I ultimately quit watching, when Michael went back to sup at his table last month. Anna and Carlos are in no way comparable to Sonny and A.J. IMO. And my wanting Liz, a character I have really liked in the past, to pay for basically raping this brain-damaged dude who, if he was in his right mind, would not be with her but with his wife and his very young son does not mean I am equating her with Sonny, either. I didn't decide Sonny can't pay, that's on the show. I don't believe that just because he didn't, Liz shouldn't. If I go down that road we'll be pardoning characters for the last 50+ years.

I hated Jason Morgan with every fiber of my being and I was never a fan of Jason/Sam, but wrong is wrong is wrong, and Liz as a character - who still has more integrity in her ring finger than Sonny's had in a decade - needs these consequences if she's going to be remotely viable as the same person she once was in the future. That's the same reason I'd take her kids from her, BTW, and the same reason I think Sonny should have all his kids taken from him. She's not a fit parent anymore, not with what she's been a party to, from Jason to Hayden's shooting and onward. She's been doing this to her children and the amnesiac man in her home for months. Unlike Sonny, I think Liz can and should fight to get well and to get her kids back. I think she deserves that arc and that triumph. But I don't think you can honestly get her back onto any kind of viable heroic path again without first taking it all away. And I'd say the same for Sonny, albeit with much more serious consequences and finality.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 14

[Liz] wants to play, make sure she is wearing her big girl panties when it all goes to hell.

That's my take on it.  Liz acknowledged in her very first monologue back at the Nurses' Ball that she knew keeping this secret was wrong, but she felt the tried and true Port Charles way was the only way to get what she wanted.  So she decided to buy the ticket, to play the game, and the risk you take when you do is that the bottom can fall out from under you.

And Liz certainly wouldn't hold back if the situation was reversed.

• Love 11

Elizabeth is keeping a loved one from his only living parent, who has already suffered unspeakable loss because of the lifestyle Elizabeth somehow has no problem with, as a fucking medical professional who's supposed to save lives no matter who or what they are. Fuck you, Lizzie, and fucking SHAME ON YOU and the writers who write you1 

For that reason alone, she deserves to be dragged. I will never advocate killing children, but this delusional bitch deserves to be dragged by both Monica and Sam (Jason's mother and wife). 

As for Tracy, that bitch always hated Jason and probably had a private celebration upon hearing of his death, so she deserves nothing. Not that I blame her for hating Jason, but it's only fair. 

Edited by katie9918
  • Love 2

Liez is a grown ass woman who chose to betray everything she said she believed in for penis so she reaps what she sows. She wanted to play in the big girl's pond and now she gonna face the consequences and repercussions. And again, she had no problems whatsoever dragging Britt in public for her lies. Karma is a real nasty little bitch so in the words of Richard Pryor she can have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and take whatever is coming, if for no other reason than for being such an idiot as to think the truth would never ever come out. She gambled her children's well being on it, knowingly and with very little conscience. I can't wait for her trifling ass to be exposed.

Speaking of, I still just have this feeling NotDeadJake is gonna get the karma ball rolling over his momma. She'll try to pooh-pooh it, twist his words, try to make him look like he 'misheard' it. Throw her own damn son under the bus to save her sorry ass. And then Hayden will stand up and confirm he's telling the truth. Bet.

Regarding the new psychiatrist, I'm wondering if Liez will become his patient, reversing the roles of her and Jakeson's start. When they announced his hiring they said something about the chemistry he had with an actress, I wonder if it was Becky. That would be interesting. Her first interracial love story, right? If it does work out that way, I wonder how her fans will take it. She's very...porcelain skinned. And he's a fine chocolate brother. If it is them, and they have chemistry and he's not evil, it could be a good relationship for Liez. Lord knows she gon need help with those kids, might as well come from a professional.

• Love 7

Regarding the new psychiatrist, I'm wondering if Liez will become his patient, reversing the roles of her and Jakeson's start. When they announced his hiring they said something about the chemistry he had with an actress, I wonder if it was Becky. That would be interesting. Her first interracial love story, right? If it does work out that way, I wonder how her fans will take it. She's very...porcelain skinned. And he's a fine chocolate brother. If it is them, and they have chemistry and he's not evil, it could be a good relationship for Liez. Lord knows she gon need help with those kids, might as well come from a professional.

Liez needs to stay single for quite some time and stop bringing in a different guy every year to play daddy to her kids. She can buy a vibrator and chill the fuck out. 

• Love 9

I kind of wish Britt could come back for a couple of weeks for the express purpose of making fun of Liez and Prince Nikky once they're exposed for the lying hypocrites they are. 

Britt kicking Nikolas in his hypocrite balls would certainly brighten any episode.

• Love 11

Why should Liz have to lose her kids, and suffer these horrible consequences when no one else on this show does?

That being said, I know this show will act like Liz lying is the worst thing anyone has ever done, and she will probably lose her kids and end up in Shadybrooke, never to be seen from again. I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out this is an exit story for Liz, and Becky has been let go. All in the name of Jasam.

• Love 5

I really am not even seeing a JaSam story right now. Until very recently the only POV that's been consistent is Liez's. Sure they've had Sam talk about Jason but as everyone has so excellently stated, it's mainly been to her pocket pup. And I still don't see how this is character assassination. She came on as a troublemaker, it's only the rape that turned her supposedly sainted. But she's had it in her, she has 3 children with 3 different fathers just like Carly. She cheated on her fiancee with his brother, that's pretty fucked up. She's lied about the paternity of her kids. That's pretty fucked up too. But Jason, and Lucky and others forgave her. She even got forgiven for lying about Danny.

I do think with this new psychiatrist character coming on, they plan to explore her getting help, at least I hope so. Because it is obvious she don't love herself, and hasn't for a long ass time.

• Love 6

Monica and Michael need to be the ones in Liz's face. Blah, blah, blah Sonny/Carly. No. Jason is and was Michael's father for years. It's the top dynamic in The Sonny/AJ Wars. Sonny will never ever be Michael 's bio dad nor Jason 's bio brother. Sonny murdered AJ. Sonny was the reason Jason got shot. Sonny, fucking, Sonny. So, Monica and Michael should be able to get in Liz's face. Liz took Monica 's last child away and Michael's father figure, bringing him to the mob. So, nah, I'm not forgiving Liz. You don't get to hurt Monica, dammit. And Michael needs to get his brain back.

• Love 2

Is Ric still in town? Have he and Elizabeth shared any scenes since the Ball where Carly exposed his scheme?

If he is still around, I hope he is present when Liz is exposed. She'll need at least one person to try to shield her, especially from Carly.

• Love 1

Monica and Michael need to be the ones in Liz's face. Blah, blah, blah Sonny/Carly. No. Jason is and was Michael's father for years. It's the top dynamic in The Sonny/AJ Wars. Sonny will never ever be Michael 's bio dad nor Jason 's bio brother. Sonny murdered AJ. Sonny was the reason Jason got shot. Sonny, fucking, Sonny. So, Monica and Michael should be able to get in Liz's face. Liz took Monica 's last child away and Michael's father figure, bringing him to the mob. So, nah, I'm not forgiving Liz. You don't get to hurt Monica, dammit. And Michael needs to get his brain back.

Not only that, it would be pretty rich off Sonny and especially Carly to rile against her for keeping Jason away from Monica and the Qs when they were instrumental  in keeping Jason separated from the Qs, which in some ways might have been harder as they had the knowledge he was keeping his distance and having them be associated with the mob and a hitman. The only saving grace of Liz keeping the Jakeson secret it is that she depraved CarSon of their Mr.Fixit.\

Is Ric still in town? Have he and Elizabeth shared any scenes since the Ball where Carly exposed his scheme?

If he is still around, I hope he is present when Liz is exposed. She'll need at least one person to try to shield her, especially from Carly.

Actually yes, this week in fact.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

Hannah?

No, Hannah's the chick who tried coming between Starr and Cole (and that actress was actually decent).  The chick I'm talking about showed up after Cole was in jail and Crybaby James was basically dating her to try and get off Starr.

This story with Darby reminds me a lot about that.  It seems like fleeting angst for Morgan and Keeks, end of.

Edited by TeeVee329
She came on as a troublemaker

Liz was 15 when she first came on the show. I don't think her actions as a teenager should define her for the rest of her life. Lucky originally was an adorable scamp, and he certainly didn't leave the show that way.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

Ahhh...Deanna..the one the rolled her eyes alot.

Nope, still not who I'm thinking of lol.  Why Is Deanna? shows up once Starr and Crybaby James were a couple.  The Darby-esque chick I'm remember showed up between when Cole went to jail and when Starr and Crybaby James started dating.

Darby's reminding me of...I can't even remember her name...this random, totally pointless college girl they brought on to create some very fleeting angst between Starr and Crybaby James on OLTL.

If you mean toward the black girl brought toward the end of the show, her name was Deanna.  If you mean when Starr and James were first starting up, then it was a white girl named Hannah, who came back herself near the end and nearly hurt poor little Sam.

I know this show will act like Liz lying is the worst thing anyone has ever done, and she will probably lose her kids and end up in Shadybrooke

Look at it this way:

TPTB can make the sociopathic killer-for-hire contemptuously dump Liz because she no longer measures up to his exalted moral standards.

They can't make us watch it.

They can make the woman who fucked her cancer-stricken mother's husband scream at Liz that she's the scum of the earth for sleeping with a married man.

They can make the man who manipulated a brain-damaged amnesiac into becoming his personal murderer; along with that man's brother, who is fresh off of trying to gaslight a psychologically fragile woman trying to recover from mental illness, excoriate Liz as the worst person in the world for taking advantage of a man not in possession of all his faculties.

They can have the shrieking harpy who ripped her son away from the father who loved him more than anything (and is currently on no less than the third child she is keeping from a loving parent), then gladly covered up said father's murder, scream at Liz about how terrible she is for keeping a child away from his parent, and for committing a lie of omission, oh the horror.

They can take away Liz's job.  They can take away her children.  (They've already taken away her sanity).  They can have her turned out of house and home.  They can have everyone she meets on the street or anywhere else spit on her with disgust.  Hell, if they want to they can even have Carly whip her through the streets of Port Charles while Sonny rolls ahead of her in his wheelchair with a giant sound system attached, bellowing "BEHOLD THE EVIL WHORE WHO DARED TO MEDDLE WITH THE MOST HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS ST. JASUS!!!"  They can do all that and more to Liz.

THEY. CAN. NOT. MAKE. US. WATCH. IT.

I'm not even angry at the folks who are looking forward to Liz getting dragged.  God only knows the GH fans still watching could use some small smidgen of entertainment with their daily torture.  I'm sure the Liz haters will be very happy and satisfied watching the grand-daughter of Steve Hardy metaphorically dragged into a methane tank and her head held under.  I won't be.

So, I'll be watching DAYS OF OUR LIVES that day.  I hear it's gotten pretty good.

All for the sake of Jasam.

While I agree that Jasam will in this instance be the direct beneficiaries of the trashing of Liz, I feel that they are at worst a side issue to the larger cancer eating away at this show: The division of the characters into pets who can commit any heinous act, up to and including cold-blooded murder, and suffer little to no consequences for them, and goats who have the direst consequences possible come clanging down on their heads for what are in comparison relatively minor infractions.  (In itself an outgrowth of the horribly skewed, Orwellian writing).

P.S. - I'm sure it's possible to script a scene where the big secret is revealed that manages to avoid making most of the characters involved look like raging self-righteous hypocrites while still honoring the fact that they have a legitimate reason to be angry at Liz.  The current writing crew GH is stuck with, however, is absolutely incapable of writing it.

• Love 9

This could be interesting if done well. Two very very damaged people dragging themselves up when no one around them cares. Ric and Liz could be what Ron wanted us to think Franco and Nina were. The RH's have always had chemistry and have as characters always been "one second away" from being good or bad. Done right his is soap stuff I would watch

• Love 6

If you mean toward the black girl brought toward the end of the show, her name was Deanna.  If you mean when Starr and James were first starting up, then it was a white girl named Hannah, who came back herself near the end and nearly hurt poor little Sam.

It's not Deanna or Hannah.  This girl exists, I swear!

ETA...found her!  Her name was Michelle and she was around in early 2011.

Starr told James he needed to see other people, since she had made a commitment to wait for Cole to be released from prison. James went on a few dates with a fellow student, Michelle, but they parted ways when it was clear that James' heart still belonged to Starr.
Edited by TeeVee329

While I agree that Jasam will in this instance be the direct beneficiaries of the trashing of Liz, I feel that they are at worst a side issue to the larger cancer eating away at this show: The division of the characters into pets who can commit any heinous act, up to and including cold-blooded murder, and suffer little to no consequences for them, and goats who have the direst consequences possible come clanging down on their heads for what are in comparison relatively minor infractions. (In itself an outgrowth of the horribly skewed, Orwellian writing).

P.S. - I'm sure it's possible to script a scene where the big secret is revealed that manages to avoid making most of the characters involved look like raging self-righteous hypocrites while still honoring the fact that they have a legitimate reason to be angry at Liz. The current writing crew GH is stuck with, however, is absolutely incapable of writing it.

I'm gonna take my response to Liz thread.

Considering how Liz treated Ric when he lied for the sake of love, he should be laughing in her face and calling her a hypocrite. Liz acts holier than thou to Ric and what he does, then turns around and keeps a father from his child, from his wife, from his mother who thinks all her children are dead. Liz doesn't deserve shielding from anyone.

• Love 8

Considering how Liz treated Ric when he lied for the sake of love, he should be laughing in her face and calling her a hypocrite. Liz acts holier than thou to Ric and what he does, then turns around and keeps a father from his child, from his wife, from his mother who thinks all her children are dead. Liz doesn't deserve shielding from anyone.

While I agree in theory, it would be extremely out-of-character for Ric to not jump in and defend Liz, especially against Carly.

On a separate but related note, I wish this show would swerve for once and instead of having Carly viciously attack Liz, have her plead with Liz to get the medical help that she needs. Have Carly talk about her sick addiction to Sonny, and how for a while after she went to Rose Lawn she was free, but eventually fell back into the same twisted behavior.

It would also be great if JJ could in for even one episode to get Liz help.

ETA: If Connie Britton can find time to tape another tv show, I dont see why JJ can't do a few eps of GH a year. Get him in the studio for a day or two and crank out material for 3-5 eps.Put Lucky in the WSB, leave "the darkness inside" crap to OUaT, and move on.

ETA 2: Similarly, the show needs to go let Robin/Patrick/Emma go live happily off-screen in some other city. Depending on Kim and Jason's schedules, bring in Robin and/or Patrick for a few episodes a year to visit Anna for Christmas (or she visits them) or for a specific story.

Other actors (and other entertainers) juggle multiple projects. With block taping, I don't see why this is so difficult.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

Hell, instead of "darkness" Lucky could've told Luke that Robert asked for his help on a case and it had gotten complicated and dangerous and he couldn't come home until it was safe.

Jasus, RC really just fucked up so many characters unnecessarily

• Love 7

ETA: If Connie Britton can find time to tape another tv show, I dont see why JJ can't do a few eps of GH a year. Get him in the studio for a day or two and crank out material for 3-5 eps.Put Lucky in the WSB, leave "the darkness inside" crap to OUaT, and move on.

Honestly, I'd rather see the show invest in a solid recast of Lucky who could be a full-time character on the show.  I get it that Jonathan Jackson is the original and the iconic one and great in the role, but this is a character who's been relegated off-canvas for too long.  Lucky is not a character who should be disappearing in to the Sarah Webber box.

• Love 10

Honestly, I'd rather see the show invest in a solid recast of Lucky who could be a full-time character on the show.  I get it that Jonathan Jackson is the original and the iconic one and great in the role, but this is a character who's been relegated off-canvas for too long.  Lucky is not a character who should be disappearing in to the Sarah Webber box.

Yup. Yes, the last two recasts were bad but that's because they were models (imo, JY is a passable actor, at times, but pretty bad overall). They could make it work if they find someone decent, cast more for their acting than their looks.

Plus, JJ doesn't probably doesn't want to tape a couple of times a year on GH. Otherwise, of course he could probably find the time for a day or two of taping each year. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Well, some of us LIKE and appreciate GV, and not just because of his abs or gorgeous eyes, either ;) .

Truth. JJ's Lucky hasn't been rootable since 1998. JY was ridiculous, but that was as much the writing as him. GV made Lucky rootable again and I still get angry when I think about how he was treated in the end, because he invested a lot in that character and put up with a lot of shit writing, but he was invested in the character and in the show.

• Love 4

Well, some of us LIKE and appreciate GV, and not just because of his abs or gorgeous eyes, either ;) .

Agreed. GV wasn't as good as JJ, but JJ as Lucky was kind of one of those lightning in a bottle castings.  The problem with GV's lucky wasn't all on GV.  The writing was terrible for his Lucky because, to Guza, Lucky wasn't worth anything without JJ in the role.  GV was never going to reach JJ's level of success in the role, but he was miles better than JY, he had chemistry with a lot of the cast, and he could have been better with better writing behind him.  

• Love 4
On a separate but related note, I wish this show would swerve for once and instead of having Carly viciously attack Liz, have her plead with Liz to get the medical help that she needs. Have Carly talk about her sick addiction to Sonny, and how for a while after she went to Rose Lawn she was free, but eventually fell back into the same twisted behavior.

This would work better if Carly hadn't just married Sonny. She didn't do it solely to help him get custody of Avery. They're each other's lobster, like it or not.

JY was miscast, so I don't really blame him for his Lucky. They kept trying to disguise the fact that he was playing a character who was younger and less physically mature than he was IRL. 

GV's Lucky had a warmth that I don't think JJ's ever did, though his was the most soulful by a mile. If Guza hadn't resented writing for someone other than JJ, I think GV's Lucky could have been a genuine success. But we got Larry instead.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Liez needs to stay single for quite some time and stop bringing in a different guy every year to play daddy to her kids. She can buy a vibrator and chill the fuck out. 

Liz has been single; she and Nik sort of argued about the necessity of sex when he whined it had been months since he'd been laid and that's why he was ok with Britt throwing herself at him after they'd been broken up for a while. In recent years (from Fall 2011 'til now, Fall 2015), she's kissed/made out with psychiatrist Ewen, kissed SBu's Jason maybe twice (not in her house), kissed SK's AJ (but not in her house on-screen) and spent one night with him (in the Q mansion, not her house), got back into a relationship with ex-husband Ric, and has now been in a relationship with amnesiac Jake/son. (Yes, I know Nik has kissed her a couple of times, but she stopped him so it didn't go anywhere.)  The only ones who have "played daddy" to her kids since their dad left are Ric and Jake/son, both of whom want(ed) to marry her. (I remember that Ric was extremely pushy about being her husband again and playing daddy to the boys, esp. to Cam). She has not had a constant stream of boyfriends in and out of her home, wanting to be daddies to her boys.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

The only ones who have "played daddy" to her kids since their dad left are Ric and Jake/son, both of whom want(ed) to marry her.

I do think we got a little bit of AJ with Cameron and Aiden.  I recall super cute scenes of Liz, AJ, and Aiden in the park on Patricia Spencer's favorite holiday.

Siiigh...Quiz.

• Love 6

I do think we got a little bit of AJ with Cameron and Aiden.  I recall super cute scenes of Liz, AJ, and Aiden in the park on Patricia Spencer's favorite holiday.

Siiigh...Quiz.

The 4th of July picnic was just Liz, AJ and Aiden, as you mentioned. Liz had a line about Cam being too cool to hang out with Mom. I didn't mention that because it was one on-screen event with her youngest, to rehash the Nik/Liz/Lucky mess and talk about Michael. With Ric and Jake/son, there have been multiple scenes with Cam or little Jake and mentions of them all spending time together as a family, including the 2014 holidays.