Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: The Skinny

• Start Topic

(edited)

Much about Twit's relationships & disabilities we discern from both MBFFL & Twit's SM pages. She doesn't usually TELL us things; we see them for ourselves. For example, we in the forum knew she couldn't climb stairs for a good 2 years before she just admitted it at Will's gym on IG. Another example: I pointed out several times that she was never filmed climbing into her monster SUV -- the black one -- becuz she didn't want her fans to see what a struggle it was for her. What happens? We see that she's bought a new SUV in S-5 she can climb DOWN into. Did Twit tell us anything? No. I knew becuz of my own struggles to get into an SUV when I weighed 380+ #s.

So, @Globegrl, it's not so much that Twit has ever confessed that Donna aids her. It's what we see for ourselves.

P.S. Super research as usual, @Ketzel. Where in the world did you find the wrestling match? And did you notice Donna's hand on Twit's breast throughout?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 9

(and we) learned that Whitney didn't know how to pronounce the word "sensuous."

Ketzel, a masterful bit of research. And thanks for reminding us when  "senshus" first entered our lexicon.

We see that she's bought a new SUV in S-5 she can climb DOWN into

Upon reflection, it must be quite a sight to see her climb out of her new car since she can't use momentum the way she does when oozing off the couch.

• Love 7

There was a scene, I believe with Lennie, where she was having trouble crawling up into his vehicle and thought he should spend a lot of money retrofitting it for her if he really loved her.  Something like that.  

• Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, Dot said:

P.S. Super research as usual, @Ketzel. Where in the world did you find the wrestling match? And did you notice Donna's hand on Twit's breast throughout?

5 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Ketzel, a masterful bit of research. And thanks for reminding us when  "senshus" first entered our lexicon.

Thank you, Dot and ME From ME!

Dot - I don't remember how/when/why I first came across the Donna/Whitney videos. (They might have actually been mentioned/posted on here before, but not by me?)They definitely stuck in my head, and it didn't take long to find them. As to your second question, Donna's hands on Whitney's breasts seemed to be the major point of the video, so yeah, sigh, I noticed.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Brooks said:

There was a scene, I believe with Lennie, where she was having trouble crawling up into his vehicle and thought he should spend a lot of money retrofitting it for her if he really loved her.  Something like that.  

Yea that was a good scene.  If I remember correctly she also got mad at Lennie for not getting out and helping her heave herself into the seat.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Ketzel said:

From this point Donna starts to pop up more frequently in Whitney's Facebook life.  Video of Donna and Whitney uh wrestling?  (There is at least one other video example of Donna and Whitney laughing hysterically and making "sexy" faces at each other and the camera.)

There is a lot of casual resting of hands on boobs in that video. More than one would expect from people who are supposedly not nor have they ever been in a relationship with each other.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Upon reflection, it must be quite a sight to see her climb out of her new car since she can't use momentum the way she does when oozing off the couch.

Actually, given the height & firmness of the car seat, Twit doesn't have too much trouble getting out of a standard sedan. It's climbing UP into an SUV, or a pickup truck like Lennie's, where she has a problem. And much of the reason she has to ooze off couches is that the cushions are soft.

• Love 2
On 4/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, LuvMyShows said:

Keep in mind that there's plenty of people (men especially) who want to stay busy and productive in the workplace, even in their 60s/70s, but don't need/want a high-powered, responsibility-filled executive position.  I'm not saying that's the case here, but it sure could be,  

Agree , my father is in his mid-seventies and retired very, very, very comfortably but took a part time job that was offered to him after retirement that he takes very seriously.

I get it, I'm out of work right now and have spent 6-10 hours a day volunteering almost every work day starting the Monday after I was laid off.  Honestly I prefer to be stocking shelves at the food pantry than sitting at home.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

From this point Donna starts to pop up more frequently in Whitney's Facebook life.  Video of Donna and Whitney uh wrestling?  (There is at least one other video example of Donna and Whitney laughing hysterically and making "sexy" faces at each other and the camera.) She has on several occasions mock-complained about how much time and attention Whitney needs. She was helping Whitney check in guests for the first cruise. She appeared to have been involved in helping Whitney assemble the Avi whiteboard. She went on the trip to Hawaii and shared Whitney's suite. Only once, to my recollection has the show mentioned Donna travelled for business, but what she does has never been mentioned, and there's no reason to believe it. The producers have spent three four seasons trying to hide the fact that Donna lives in the same house as Whitney and Buddy because they were milking the "will Whitney and Buddy fall in lerve or just stay roomies?" storyline for all it was worth - with Heather in the mix as an intriguing complication. So maybe they have just switched to pretending Donna isn't there very often?

They were either high or drunk. But from what I saw please do not tell me shitney and donna have never crossed the flesh-hold. 

• Love 5

The day they arrived in Hawaii and took a nap Donna was cuddled up on Twit - even though Donna had her own bed in her own room in the suite. Of course, it may be part of her "duties" we've seen our girl insist that people snuggle with her so maybe Donna knows the routine and knows not to resist.

• Love 2
Just now, Me from ME said:

The day they arrived in Hawaii and took a nap Donna was cuddled up on Twit - even though Donna had her own bed in her own room in the suite. Of course, it may be part of her "duties" we've seen our girl insist that people snuggle with her so maybe Donna knows the routine and knows not to resist.

Actually, Donna was in her bed & Twit snuggled in on top of her. Not Donna's idea.

• Love 2

Actually, Donna was in her bed & Twit snuggled in on top of her. Not Donna's idea.

I'm glad you are around to straighten me out Dot.  Even so, I maintain that Donna didn't resist because she knows she must.

• Love 6
On 4/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, Maricopa said:

I don't think so, and I just spent a lovely few days burying my mom around those parts. It's in Morrisville, which is a good 50 miles from G'boro. Online I've only seen him described as a manager of the printing shop, which sounds fairly desperate.

I've seen him described as a VP. Also, I think he could not take as much time off as he does for MBFFL & Twit's projects if he were but a lowly employee.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Yea that was a good scene.  If I remember correctly she also got mad at Lennie for not getting out and helping her heave herself into the seat.

Hey! You guys are awesome! I’ve finally joined after reading all the hilarious posts for awhile!  Yes, that’s so true, Sevencostanza, that she was annoyed that Lennie didn’t come to her rescue getting in and out of his vehicle! She expects everyone to accommodate her!! Just like when she and Todd were practicing for the Ballroom competition and he was putting her shoes on and taking them off for her! Because she’s super lazy and entitled! Then he started getting irritated because she’s super lazy and told her that she needs to do it herself.  So he wouldn’t help her anymore and walked away!! Yay Todd! So in her TH, she was like “if he cared...he would just help me.” Boo hoo! Well, low and behold she got them on! It just shows how LAZY and full of excuses she is! PS.  She was SO sure that Roy wanted her so bad! Well, apparently last month, Roy, confirmed on the Radio that he’s gay!  I’m so happy for him and that he was so courageous to announce it on air to help someone going through the same thing. Roy is such a sweet guy and even if he were straight, he would never date her!! She’s a slob!  I’ll try to post the link to it.  Then on the skinny last year, she was accusing him on flirting with her because he was texting her and she’s just SO “senshus” that he couldn’t resist her! lol.  She’s so delusional! She’s always saying people call her lazy, stupid etc. because she’s FAT! Well I think she’s lazy and stupid because she’s lazy and stupid. Not because of her weight!  Since I’m new, I hope I’m posting this in the right place! ?

Here’s the link with Roy http://kiss951.com/2018/01/22/audio-roy-reveals-something-helping-caller/

Edited by Kaia40
Grammar correction
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Welcome to the snark Kaia40. Your post shows that not only do you belong here but you are up to speed on Thore lore.

Aww, thanks ME from ME!! ? I’m happy to be here! Yes, I’m totally up to speed on Thore lore! lol! 

On 4/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, kicotan said:

Most likely it isn't a line item... but I'd be willing to bet there is verbiage included in their contracts whereby a certain amount of hours or days during the shoot time that footage will be shot in and around where they live.

Just my two pence.

Also it's possible/probable that certain modifications had to be made to the houses to accommodate the lighting and other equipment required for filming.  (for example, many of the "hometown dates" on the Bachelor/ette take place at rented houses that act as stand-ins for the parents' houses because it's easier to set up for filming).

Production would most likely pay them something for dealing with these modifications.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Also it's possible/probable that certain modifications had to be made to the houses to accommodate the lighting and other equipment required for filming.  (for example, many of the "hometown dates" on the Bachelor/ette take place at rented houses that act as stand-ins for the parents' houses because it's easier to set up for filming).

Production would most likely pay them something for dealing with these modifications.

I don't think the PMG production crew is all that big. Also, in a recent video, Twit gave a home tour. She pointed out the area in her living room -- which I think she called her studio -- where the crew sets up.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Its clear that there is no way she could live alone at this current weight.  I read that she has gained 100lbs since the show started. Jillian Michaels has PCOS - so I dont buy the weight excuse, she is lazy and over eats - end of story.

Haha I love your name and your avatar Mahamid!  Can't wait for the new season to start. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Its clear that there is no way she could live alone at this current weight.  I read that she has gained 100lbs since the show started. Jillian Michaels has PCOS - so I dont buy the weight excuse, she is lazy and over eats - end of story.

I hate to inadvertently post stuff that defends Shitney, but studies have shown that at least half of women diagnosed with PCOS are either thin or underweight.  So that leads me to believe there are other factors at work that make some women with PCOS more susceptible to weight gain than others.  Also, I don't think it's fair to compare everyone to Jillian Michaels as her entire life is about fitness.  Most average people don't have the time or in some cases the ability to spend that much of their lives in a gym.  That said (and that's a big "that said"), the average weight gain with PCOS is nowhere near Whitney's level so it is clear to me that her personal eating habits have a big effect on her weight as well.  

The sad truth is that weight gain can turn into a runaway train.  Past a certain point you're either gaining or losing and if you're not taking steps to stem the tide, your weight will continue to climb.  That's what I think happened to her.  I find it interesting that for the past couple of years she seems to hover around the same size/weight.  She seems to go up and down 30-50 lbs., but averages out around the same over time, which tells me that she is actually taking steps to stem the tide in her own way with exercise and eating regular portion sizes, but the problem is that she's not doing enough to LOSE any significant weight and keep it off.  I understand that this might be more difficult for someone with PCOS, but it's not impossible, especially for a young person.  If she thinks it's hard now just wait until she's my age and menopause sets in!   All that has to happen to me to gain 10 lbs. in 3 months is a rough winter and a pulled foot muscle, and that's WITH making serious changes to my eating habits!

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 6

I love Ashley but, she was very naive on The Skinny when she was talking about she and Twit being on a diet together.  Ashley said they were doing the same exact diet and weight fell off of her but Twit would only lose 1/2 pound!!! I think everyone else with a brain realizes that Twit was definitely closet eating as usual. Ashley is too sweet to think that Twit lies...and Twit lies...A LOT.  Even if they were living together, I’m betting Ashley worked and we all know the lazy behemoth did not! This allowed a lot of time for Twit to drink soda, order tons of pizza and eat tubs of ice cream in a random parking lot all behind Ashley’s back! So I don’t believe that for a second!! The look on Twit’s fat face was hilarious when Ashley was telling that story.  She didn’t even believe it! lol 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

I love Ashley but, she was very naive on The Skinny when she was talking about she and Twit being on a diet together.  Ashley said they were doing the same exact diet and weight fell off of her but Twit would only lose 1/2 pound!!! I think everyone else with a brain realizes that Twit was definitely closet eating as usual. Ashley is too sweet to think that Twit lies...and Twit lies...A LOT.  Even if they were living together, I’m betting Ashley worked and we all know the lazy behemoth did not! This allowed a lot of time for Twit to drink soda, order tons of pizza and eat tubs of ice cream in a random parking lot all behind Ashley’s back! So I don’t believe that for a second!! The look on Twit’s fat face was hilarious when Ashley was telling that story.  She didn’t even believe it! lol 

Her friend Ashley said on "The Skinny" that when both of them were on the same diet the weight fell off of her but not Whitney.  Even if Whitney wasn't sneaking food that may actually have happened because not everyone has the same results on the same diet.  Through the miracle of DNA testing I recently found out I'm highly carb. sensitive, which means that it's much easier for me to gain weight from eating starchy carbs than the average person.  I also think I have gotten more sensitive to carbs. as I've gotten older, especially post menopause.  I also found out that I have low sensitivity to fat and saturated fats, meaning that I can eat more of them than the average person and not gain weight.  I believe this based on my experience.  So a low to moderate carb. diet is best for me, and when I've gone on them the weight has fallen off.  But not everyone is the same.  I think there are some lucky people that are not sensitive to either carbs. or fats and they have an easier time maintaining a healthy weight.  For other people fat is the main issue, and still others have both fat and carb. sensitivity (poor them!).  Who knows, Twit may be carb. sensitive and the PCOS is magnifying the tendency just like menopause is magnifying mine.  She seems to eat a lot of pizza and pasta, which is probably the worst thing for her from a weight loss perspective.  Unfortunately from my own experience doing a lot of exercise actually backfires on me because it makes me carb. hungry, so if I don't resist the urge all that exercise can be cancelled out or completely sabotaged in one meal for me.   I'll bet it's similar for her.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Her friend Ashley said on "The Skinny" that when both of them were on the same diet the weight fell off of her but not Whitney.  Even if Whitney wasn't sneaking food that may actually have happened because not everyone has the same results on the same diet.  Through the miracle of DNA testing I recently found out I'm highly carb. sensitive, which means that it's much easier for me to gain weight from eating starchy carbs than the average person.  I also think I have gotten more sensitive to carbs. as I've gotten older, especially post menopause.  I also found out that I have low sensitivity to fat and saturated fats, meaning that I can eat more of them than the average person and not gain weight.  I believe this based on my experience.  So a low to moderate carb. diet is best for me, and when I've gone on them the weight has fallen off.  But not everyone is the same.  I think there are some lucky people that are not sensitive to either carbs. or fats and they have an easier time maintaining a healthy weight.  For other people fat is the main issue, and still others have both fat and carb. sensitivity (poor them!).  Who knows, Twit may be carb. sensitive and the PCOS is magnifying the tendency just like menopause is magnifying mine.  She seems to eat a lot of pizza and pasta, which is probably the worst thing for her from a weight loss perspective.  Unfortunately from my own experience doing a lot of exercise actually backfires on me because it makes me carb. hungry, so if I don't resist the urge all that exercise can be cancelled out or completely sabotaged in one meal for me.   I'll bet it's similar for her.

That’s cool about the DNA testing.  I think that would be so beneficial for everyone to get!  

18 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

That’s cool about the DNA testing.  I think that would be so beneficial for everyone to get!

I did it, but not through the one that measures all that. Still very interesting!

It just occurred to me that Whitney eating a half-gallon of ice cream--or was it a gallon?--in the parking lot means that she knew she was going to eat the whole thing. Right? Because ice cream melts pretty quickly. So she must have known she would work her way through the whole container as it melted. I can eat a pint and consider myself an ice cream pro, unfortunately. But a half-gallon? Even a pint is way beyond what a person should eat in one sitting.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

First you have to take one of the common DNA tests like 23 and Me or Ancestry DNA, then you sign up for this (or you can do both together through DNA Fit):

https://www.dnafit.com/us/

Depending on the package you purchase you'll see nutrition reports plus exercise reports.  I found out that I can injure myself easily via exercise, which wasn't really an issue when I was young, but it's a big one now and explains why I keep pulling muscles and tendons from exercising!

OT but I can't believe this - It's snowing outside my window as I write this.  I am so DONE with Winter, it's not even funny!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

It just occurred to me that Whitney eating a half-gallon of ice cream--or was it a gallon?--in the parking lot means that she knew she was going to eat the whole thing. Right? Because ice cream melts pretty quickly. So she must have known she would work her way through the whole container as it melted. I can eat a pint and consider myself an ice cream pro, unfortunately. But a half-gallon? Even a pint is way beyond what a person should eat in one sitting.

I think she does this more than once a day. Glutton for everything.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Looks like a half gallon.  Girl needs to be lactose intolerant . . . that would come pouring out the other end pretty quick.

Capture.JPG

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Well unless is a pint of Phish Food from Ben & Jerrys. sadly, it only makes its appearance once from the freezer and then its into my belly! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Looks like a half gallon.  Girl needs to be lactose intolerant . . . that would come pouring out the other end pretty quick.

Capture.JPG

Is it a half gallon, or does a gallon container just look small because she's so big?

• Love 4
On 4/5/2018 at 3:07 PM, cherenkov said:

There is a lot of casual resting of hands on boobs in that video. More than one would expect from people who are supposedly not nor have they ever been in a relationship with each other.

Yeah, Donna seemed pretty comfortable with a handful of Whitney boob. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well unless is a pint of Phish Food from Ben & Jerrys. sadly, it only makes its appearance once from the freezer and then its into my belly! 

Yeah for me it’s New York Super Fudge Chunk...or the one with caramel in the middle.  I think there is supposed to be 4 servings in that container LOLOLOL.

Havent bought any in a very long time.

• Love 1
On 4/5/2018 at 3:07 PM, cherenkov said:

That’s more hands on boobs than should be in any public video whether they’ve been in a relationship or not. 

• Love 5

There is a lot of casual resting of hands on boobs in that video

And, at points some not so casual cupping of the L breast. What was interesting to me was how much Twit's face resembled  Nadia's. (sp?)Since she is so fond of posing to minimize the fullness in her face I am surprised she put this out there.

I can't find the right thread to add this thought.  Her recent screed on Instagram regarding all the negative comments she receives makes me wonder if she is remembering some of the things she read over here. I mean, how many DMs does she really receive? You would think she would block or ignore the ones that were written by people who weren't fawning all over her.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s more hands on boobs than should be in any public video whether they’ve been in a relationship or not. 

We've been married 53 years, and there are NO pictures ANYWHERE of Mr. AZC's hands all over my boobs.  Which is not to say they haven't been there, but the world doesn't need to watch!!!!

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We've been married 53 years, and there are NO pictures ANYWHERE of Mr. AZC's hands all over my boobs.  Which is not to say they haven't been there, but the world doesn't need to watch!!!!

26 years here and I felt the same way. No one needs to see that!!

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Phish Food!  Nectar of the Gods.  :)

• Love 2

It turns out that I am spending entirely too much time reading this forum while on the treadmill - but it does make the 60 - 100 minutes pass more rapidly.

Today's musing: Whitney has discovered a new way to appear "strong", "motivated" and even "fierce" because what she is actually doing is pure window dressing and actually the opposite. She villainizes a thing which she once never had a problem with and then, announces that she has overcome her fear of it or, "has let it back in her life".   She's doing it to distract her supporters so she can receive the accolades.

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

PCOS is a syndrome which means it's a collection of symptoms. Not every person gets every symptom. Some people with PCOS have all of the symptoms; some people have only one or two. So it's completely possible for someone with PCOS to be skinny - just less likely. But there are plenty of "skinny cysters," as they are called in the PCOS community, who still deal with some of the problems like irregular ovulation but who don't have the weight issues.

For those snarking on the story Ashley told about Whit and Ashley being on the same diet and Whitney not losing weight - I fully believe her. This is part of what PCOS can do. People like to preach that it's calories in, calories out, but when you have PCOS that is just NOT the way your body works. It doesn't mean you cannot lose weight, but that it is MUCH slower (and thus frustrating) and you can drive yourself crazy comparing your weight loss to the weight loss of someone without PCOS. Also, Whit had ED in high school, which messes with your metabolism. So I do believe that losing weight for her is not as easy as going on Weight Watchers or something.  The combo of a shot metabolism and PCOS absolutely would slow weight loss to a crawl even when following a diet to a T. 

I find the snark on Whitney's dress so frustrating and also amusing. You hated her swimsuits. You hated her leggings. Now you hate this full coverage dress. Maybe just be honest and say that you hate her body in general and nothing she would put on it would please you? 

I hope poor Heather has some counseling and finds some peace about the Buddy stuff. She's still so caught up in it in this reunion show. He is NOT a good match for her situation with 2 small kids, etc. 

• Love 1

Such a great analysis,  ME from ME. 

Twit is a masterful bullshit artist.

It's infuriating to those of us intelligent enough to see through it , or fortunate enough to read smart as analytical  postings on this site.

Unfortunately, I'm seeing that alot in politics also these days. Back to Twit, if  those adoring dumb fans of hers believe her, what would it take to wake them up?   

Better and yes, bigger, role models who actually are working on exercising appropriately for their physical issues and goals? 

How about a large-size female chef who cooks healthy and makes vegetables enticing? (I say "female" cuz male chefs can get away with pounds, but not so women professional cooks.) 

Plus size models of all ages who show fashion but also  (easily) altered clothing to their best advantage? 

Maybe a panel of singles who are overweight and advise on dating, or even sex (without braying or bugged-out eyes and open mouth shock!!!!) 

Show a loving, big couple (of different gender varieties each week) who support one another to avoid addictive pulls to eat, drink, or to use inappropriately. 

Have a health professional of larger-size communicate honestly, and maybe gently, but straightforwardly, on obesity related increased-risk diseases or injuries.

Yes, thin and average weight folks can watch, too.  

As our country gets more obese, I would like to see some shows counter the side-show element of reality shows and give real advice.

NO MORE BS, especially the unhealthy kind that Twit is pushing. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

For those snarking on the story Ashley told about Whit and Ashley being on the same diet and Whitney not losing weight - I fully believe her. This is part of what PCOS can do. People like to preach that it's calories in, calories out, but when you have PCOS that is just NOT the way your body works.

I find the snark on Whitney's dress so frustrating and also amusing. You hated her swimsuits. You hated her leggings. Now you hate this full coverage dress.

Whitney is in total denial about what she's really eating.  If she would keep a journal of everything she puts in her mouth she wouldn't be able to deny it any more.  Her loaded morning coffees, which she likely does not count at all, would be enough to keep anyone from losing weight.  Her biggest problem really is NOT her PCOS, just her endless excuses. 

As far as the dress, I think she looks great in it.  (The cut, not so much the sofa flowers.)  Whether it makes her look fatter or hides increasing fat is a different subject.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

PCOS is a syndrome which means it's a collection of symptoms. Not every person gets every symptom. Some people with PCOS have all of the symptoms; some people have only one or two. So it's completely possible for someone with PCOS to be skinny - just less likely. But there are plenty of "skinny cysters," as they are called in the PCOS community, who still deal with some of the problems like irregular ovulation but who don't have the weight issues.

For those snarking on the story Ashley told about Whit and Ashley being on the same diet and Whitney not losing weight - I fully believe her. This is part of what PCOS can do. People like to preach that it's calories in, calories out, but when you have PCOS that is just NOT the way your body works. It doesn't mean you cannot lose weight, but that it is MUCH slower (and thus frustrating) and you can drive yourself crazy comparing your weight loss to the weight loss of someone without PCOS. Also, Whit had ED in high school, which messes with your metabolism. So I do believe that losing weight for her is not as easy as going on Weight Watchers or something.  The combo of a shot metabolism and PCOS absolutely would slow weight loss to a crawl even when following a diet to a T. 

I find the snark on Whitney's dress so frustrating and also amusing. You hated her swimsuits. You hated her leggings. Now you hate this full coverage dress. Maybe just be honest and say that you hate her body in general and nothing she would put on it would please you? 

I hope poor Heather has some counseling and finds some peace about the Buddy stuff. She's still so caught up in it in this reunion show. He is NOT a good match for her situation with 2 small kids, etc. 

Maybe it's just Torrid fashion that we hate.  

We've seen her eat mass quantities of junk  food like  cake, ice cream, fried chicken,  sugary cereal, whole milk, pizza, mashed potatoes,  frappachinos, giant cookies, wine, etc....... Just saying. 

How does PCOS affect smoking? Twit has the resources to work with a cessation program. Could help more to lessen the need for a  Cpap  machine to sleep at night.

Why hasn't Twit sought the advice of a health professional  and nutrition classes for a healthy diet that would allow her to manage PCOS symptoms, cravings,  avoid MORE  foot/ joint injuries and move more easily and,  even,  maybe, dance for longer than 40 seconds  without gasping for breath? 

Learning to understand a disease like PCOS in order to work with it in a healthy way  would be smart. 

Edited by Tosia
No more excuses. We all have health issues that we learn to manage in order to live better.
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Whitney is in total denial about what she's really eating.  If she would keep a journal of everything she puts in her mouth she wouldn't be able to deny it any more.  Her loaded morning coffees, which she likely does not count at all, would be enough to keep anyone from losing weight.  Her biggest problem really is NOT her PCOS, just her endless excuses. 

As far as the dress, I think she looks great in it.  (The cut, not so much the sofa flowers.)  Whether it makes her look fatter or hides increasing fat is a different subject.

Yes!!! Thank you Brooks!! Buddy caught her hiding in a random parking lot sneaking a tub of ice cream!  She’s an admitted closet eater.  Dr. Now would call bull on that they were on the same diet and Twit would only lose a little weight! It’s not that we don’t believe Ashley but, Twit has manipulated Ashley into believing that’s the truth!  

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

While yes, "syndrome" medically means "a name given to a set of symptoms", it is an absolute inviolate fact of physics that it is impossible to gain fat or muscle mass without eating at a caloric surplus. Whitney is the size she is because the calories going in are enough to sustain her mass minus her energy expenditure same as everyone else who has ever lived. The reason that your "skinny cysters" aren't fat is that they are eating at a suitable level to maintain a healthy weight.

This is all flat out wrong. It is always calories in, calories out because there is absolutely no living thing in this universe that can violate the laws of physics. There are things that, to a small degree (and we're talking about roughly 200 calories variance), can affect how efficiently a person extracts the energy from the food they eat. What there isn't, and never will be, is a medical condition that can make a person put on fat without eating at a calorie surplus. It can't happen. That would mean creating matter out of nothing. That has never happened in the history of the universe. Unless you are with someone every second of every day and you're both weighing everything you eat on the same food scale you can't guarantee that two people have the same exact intake. What I believe is that Ashley perceived Whitney as following the same diet. Whitney's portions were almost certainly larger, and I would bet a kidney she was engaging in secret eating that she was hiding from Ashley. She also drinks heavily, which ads a ton of calories to the intake side.

The only eating disorder I will ever believe that Whitney has (and she still has it) is BED (Binge Eating Disorder). Her behavior regarding secret eating, parking lot time, hiding her intake, refusing to accurately depict her eating habits, and her consistent lying about her eating habits (not counting the all day grazing and calorie containing beverages when she says she doesn't eat before 9:00 pm) indicate that she is overeating, she is binge eating and she is lying about it.

Whitney is fat because she consumes too many calories. End of story.

• Love 12

Thanks Tosia, high praise indeed especially coming from someone whose analyses for which I have great respect.

Yeah x 1000 for paragraph 4. Some things seem so obvious, supported by facts,  but are ignored off by ignorant followers. "Well, if Whitney (who is a tv star and my friend on FB) says it - then I believe it. I will continue to defend that view regardless of other realities in the known universe.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

It is always calories in, calories out because there is absolutely no living thing in this universe that can violate the laws of physics.

But you have SO LITTLE CONTROL over calories out if you ignore how your body deals with calories coming in.  It is very easy for the body to shut down energy expenditure far more than what you might exercise, for instance.  It's why people on diets can feel very cold and tired and cranky.  Lowered metabolism that may stay lowered.  Two different diets of equivalent calories but very different composition eaten at different times of the day can have significantly different weight loss results.  On the other hand, the same diet of different calories eaten under similar conditions like time of day and same amount of sleep, yes, you're likely to lose more weight on the one with fewer calories.  Eating smarter than that can leave you less hungry and with more energy and with pounds slipping away.  Really, you can't ignore your hormones and your body's drive for homeostasis.  They have too much influence on the CI/CO equation.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brooks said:

But you have SO LITTLE CONTROL over calories out if you ignore how your body deals with calories coming in.  It is very easy for the body to shut down energy expenditure far more than what you might exercise, for instance.  It's why people on diets can feel very cold and tired and cranky.  Lowered metabolism that may stay lowered.  Two different diets of equivalent calories but very different composition eaten at different times of the day can have significantly different weight loss results.  On the other hand, the same diet of different calories eaten under similar conditions like time of day and same amount of sleep, yes, you're likely to lose more weight on the one with fewer calories.  Eating smarter than that can leave you less hungry and with more energy and with pounds slipping away.  Really, you can't ignore your hormones and your body's drive for homeostasis.  They have too much influence on the CI/CO equation.

Everything you just said is completely scientifically wrong except that you can increase the energy expenditure by exercising.

That increase, however, can always easily be offset or even completely eclipsed by increased intake. The increase isn't that much (I get about 110 extra calories per mile of running) and it isn't a permanent addition to your daily TDEE unless you do the exercise that day.

The fact is that when it comes purely to weight gain or loss, the only thing that matters is whether the calories going in are more, less, or the same as the calories going out. It has been proven multiple times in various studies and experiments.

Including a professor who went on a diet largely consisting of Twinkies for ten weeks just to prove that as long as there is a calorie deficit weight loss will happen. 

• Love 2