Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Birthday is having a boy

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBAlumni&Number=27447811

Also, I follow her Instagram for whatever reason and she's still going full steam at working out.

Congrats to New Years, I guess!

I assume she's in contact with her doctor on what type of workouts are good for the baby and what aren't. It's actually pretty healthy to maintain a workout routine, at least to an extent, so as long as she's safe about it, then good for her. I remember checking out BB15's Elissa during her pregnancy once or twice and noticed she was still doing yoga in her third trimester. 

• Love 1

I was encouraged to exercise during my pregnancy. The level of activity is dependent on how fit you were before you got pregnant. I was told not to allow my heart rate to get over a certain level and to avoid certain exercises (like crunches) as my pregnancy progressed. I have had fitness instructors who were pregnant and continued to teach class. They slowly changed what they were doing during the class but were able to coach others just fine. 

From all that I have read and have been told is that the exercise was good for me and good for my baby. It helped me stay in better shape during my pregnancy, made the pregnancy a bit easier, and was suppose to help with birth. So I have no problem with Christmas exercising while she is pregnant. I am sure her Doctor is keeping track of what she is doing and providing her with appropriate advice.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Who is the father?  Was it the same guy that broke off their engagement before she went on the show?

No, different guy. It seems like they were only together a few months before she found out she was pregnant. 

• Love 1

The TMZ story was only partly right, according to Reality Blurred. It will be BB and TAR All Stars competing. They might as well throw a few Survivors in there, why not? If Caleb competes, he will be (as far as I know) the only one who has the hat trick. BB folks have been on TAR and  and BB Hayden was on Survivor, and Survivor people have been on TAR, but no one that I can think of has done all three.

I wonder if they couldn't find enough BB teams who were willing to do it. I'll probably watch, unless Paul turns up yet again.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:45 PM, Ananayel said:

The TMZ story was only partly right, according to Reality Blurred. It will be BB and TAR All Stars competing. They might as well throw a few Survivors in there, why not? 

Inside Survivor is saying that there's a rumor that there will be Survivor players, too.

I'll probably watch, unless Paul turns up yet again.

Ugh, you know he will.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

And just in time for Mother's Day,  BB15's Amanda is pregnant.

Oh, damn.  It’s reproducing?

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, you know [Paul] will.

Best way on the planet I know of to guarantee I WON’T watch.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I don't know, seeing Paul lose again could be semi-entertaining. Who would want to partner with him?

I bet Christmas would.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I don't know, seeing Paul lose again could be semi-entertaining. Who would want to partner with him?

I bet Christmas would.

• Love 2

James Huling and Corey Brooks apparently in for TAR, along with Caleb and Rachel. James/Corey are a team (Tejas Tacos, allegedly.) No idea if Brendan will be with Rachel or if she'll be with someone else  - her sister maybe? I don't think she was really close with anyone except Brendan.

Julie's Twitter

According to Julie's Twitter the Premiere of BIg Brother 20 will be on June 27th- which means we should get the cast around the 18th. 

Show will air once again on Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays :) 

On Twitter people were speculating that it could potentially be All Stars since she used her All Star Key in the clip she posted. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Julie's Twitter

According to Julie's Twitter the Premiere of BIg Brother 20 will be on June 27th- which means we should get the cast around the 18th. 

On Twitter people were speculating that it could potentially be All Stars since she used her All Star Key in the clip she posted. 

I wouldn't mind an All Star Season just as long as Paul isn't included.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Julie's Twitter

I honestly don't think so. People have been wanting an All Stars season for a few years now. I'm not hopeful that this year is it, especially with The Amazing Race having multiple Big Brother teams. I've already been overloaded on Big Brother these past twelve months (BB19, TAR30, CBB, also the international BBs that I don't watch, and now TAR31 and BB20 starting up). I'm ok with fresh faces; I don't need a Paul situation this year. 

• Love 1

April 23, 2018 Alison Grodner says in an interview that BB20 will be a brand new cast.

Has she ever been known to change such a bold statement as that?  With all the rumors flying around, just trying to hold on to any kernal of truth in this crazy world, lol.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I honestly don't think so. People have been wanting an All Stars season for a few years now. I'm not hopeful that this year is it, especially with The Amazing Race having multiple Big Brother teams. I've already been overloaded on Big Brother these past twelve months (BB19, TAR30, CBB, also the international BBs that I don't watch, and now TAR31 and BB20 starting up). I'm ok with fresh faces; I don't need a Paul situation this year. 

I agree with you. Have I wanted an All Star season, yes I have. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get the cast I wanted and then I would just be annoyed- because if Corey/James are people CBS thinks should be on TV AGAIN- then clearly they don't have the same thoughts as me as to whom should be returning. Haha. But that's just my opinion. 

I would like an all newbie season, how about BB20 being a back to the basic season. No weirdo twist, just good old fashioned Big Brother. That's not going to happen- but a girl can dream. Haha. 

2 hours ago, njbarmaid said:

April 23, 2018 Alison Grodner says in an interview that BB20 will be a brand new cast.

Has she ever been known to change such a bold statement as that?  With all the rumors flying around, just trying to hold on to any kernal of truth in this crazy world, lol.

I trust nothing she says. Haha. 

• Love 2

I didn’t watch the Celeb Big Brother because I refused to watch Omarosa.  Now I am going to have to skip my very favorite reality show because of Paul.  I just cannot watch him.  Why do they keep doing this to me?  Didn’t CBS learn that viewers don’t like Paul when they voted for Cody as season favorite last summer?  Why would they think anyone wants to see him for a third summer in a row?  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, QuePasa said:

I didn’t watch the Celeb Big Brother because I refused to watch Omarosa.  Now I am going to have to skip my very favorite reality show because of Paul.  I just cannot watch him.  Why do they keep doing this to me?  Didn’t CBS learn that viewers don’t like Paul when they voted for Cody as season favorite last summer?  Why would they think anyone wants to see him for a third summer in a row?  

Because they know people will still watch, even just to wait and see if Paul gets eliminated early on. And yeah, I think people will want to tune in, and I bet there are people who hope Paul gets second place on another show, but for a third time overall. 

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because they know people will still watch, even just to wait and see if Paul gets eliminated early on. 

No they don’t.  I for one have better things to do with my time than lose an hour of it every week tuning in to The Dipshit Famewhore Show, so kiss this season goodbye.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

No they don’t.  I for one have better things to do with my time than lose an hour of it every week tuning in to The Dipshit Famewhore Show, so kiss this season goodbye.

You're the smart one in not giving CBS the satisfaction of a higher rated season by not participating in their tricks. Unfortunately, many people (and I hate to include myself in this but I do) aren't as smart. 

I will say that I will be watching because I enjoy The Amazing Race overall, and the plus side to TAR compared to BB is that TAR literally cannot be rigged. Paul will only be able to win if he actually works for it.TAR producers can try, but I don't actually see them caring that much, and they can't plan for the several things that could go wrong (cab drivers or getting lost, for example). 

Now, if Paul was paired with Frankie, that would get me to skip the season. Paul's enough of a pain in the ass to deal with on my screen that I can only hope Josh and Paul screw it up with each other. I can only hope Paul's still salty at Josh. I also don't see those two making it to the finale. Neither were great with competitions in the first place; Paul's been ok at comps, but not memorable; same with Josh. Rachel and Cody, respectively, have shown their beast nature at comps, so I never questioned why they made it to the finals for TAR. I don't see either of them having that fighting spirit to make it far. Of course I won't be lucky for those two to get eliminated first, but I don't think I'll have to suffer all season with them. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm looking for a thread for the upcoming start of season 2. Am I too early? I'm on my cell phone so maybe I'm just not seeing it.

If you meant Season 20, it's not up yet.  We'll create all the threads closer to the start time.

10 hours ago, CuriousParker said:

If you meant Season 20, it's not up yet.  We'll create all the threads closer to the start time.

Yup. I meant Season 20 - fat fingers on my cell phone.  Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, diana said:

And now Paul and Josh are out. Along with Corey, James and Caleb. Won’t miss any of them!

https://t.co/UBemsWceM9

tenor.gif?itemid=3953827

As per the TMZ article, Ian Terry seems to be the replacement; I like Ian, so at least there's that. The Da'vonne/Bridgette team-up still bothers me because I don't like Da'vonne, but I also feel certain that the team won't get far at all. They're kind of an incompatible team in my eyes. But at least they're tolerable, unlike all the other people now dropped. 

• Love 2