Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Cool!  I used to live in Evansville!  I live in Illinois now, but still go to E-ville a lot.  

I live in Illinois as well.  The bus can swing by and pick us all up.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Which one? Hildi, Laurie, and Jen are all coming back. 

Hildi was the one I was thinking of.  

I feel really  bad for Renee, but I don't have much hope for her.  

• Love 2
Just now, elly1517 said:

Guess I'm the only one here that is fine with Lola

I wish she would lay down the law with these people BUT I realize that will make them rebel so I can see how her being soft with them may work because they don't get their backs up and listen.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, leFay said:

There is seriously something wrong with Renee- has she had a stroke???

I agree.  Her affect is really different than the beginning of the show.  Maybe Dr. Now put her on some anti-anxiety meds?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, leFay said:

There is seriously something wrong with Renee- has she had a stroke???

When she arrived in Houston I thought she stated she wasn't on any medication.  After her initial assesment, I'm wondering if she's on some type of medication that's causing her slurred speech, droopy eye, or if she did have a stroke. 

• Love 7

My husband is sitting next to me absorbing thiscamazing show. When he heard that Renee had been attacked by a hammer he says, "I know how THAT feels."

Listen, buddy, I only hit you in the head with the hammer ONE TIME and you have to keep milking it?!? 

(I really did hit him. I just wanted to tap him to be funny, but it was a little harder than intended. I felt bad. Now he just keeps bringing it up. It's our inside joke).

• Love 23

OMG! They are NOT going to do surgery on this woman! She is clearly unhealthy. 

Also, it's 9:40 pm. Surgery doesn't fit into the time remaining.

2 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

I live in Illinois as well.  The bus can swing by and pick us all up.

I’m in Ark...guess I’ll need some sexy firemen to carry me to a ‘91 van, and after a dozen stops at burger world, I’ll hook up with y’all.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

My husband is sitting next to me absorbing thiscamazing show. When he heard that Renee had been attacked by a hammer he says, "I know how THAT feels."

Listen, buddy, I only hit you in the head with the hammer ONE TIME and you have to keep milking it?!? 

(I really did hit him. I just wanted to tap him to be funny, but it was a little harder than intended. I felt bad. Now he just keeps bringing it up. It's our inside joke).

That hit only counts if your husband can eat himself up to 600+ pounds and of course if you bring him extra large platters of food to help him maintain the weight gain.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

We should meet up at Turoni's for a live viewing event.  :)

Well, color me surprised.  I still think she thinks the surgery is a magic bullet, though.

which Turoni's? I'm in!

Edited by hoosiermom
Damn spellcheck

So by my calculations, she has lost 189 pounds so far. Is it just me or does she not look significantly smaller.

Also, I wonder if her doped up look is from her understandable depression or actual bucket loads of dope?

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Spelling.
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Cool!  I used to live in Evansville!  I live in Illinois now, but still go to E-ville a lot.  

What's up, 88Keys?  I used to travel to Evansville all the time!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't mind Lola, I just think she is too soft on these folks.....always given them an out so they don't need to take responsibility.

I get the feeling that we don't really see any "true" therapy on the show......

• Love 6
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

If she’s still having lung capacity issues, could her zoned-out affect be due to oxygen deprivation? She’s downright scary. 

That's what I'm thinking - not enough 02 getting to her brain......

• Love 2
Just now, mellowjoi said:

That hit only counts if your husband can eat himself up to 600+ pounds and of course if you bring him extra large platters of food to help him maintain the weight gain.  

Neither of us is as small as we should be, but we don't even weigh 600 together. As a matter of fact, add in our two teenage boys and we'll only barely be in the neighborhood of some of these folks. 

• Love 4