Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Arie, Becca and Lauren discuss the outcome of their journey with Chris Harrison; special guests talk about Arie's dilemma and his choices; the new Bachelorette's identity is revealed.

1 minute ago, b2H said:

Watching the Mr. Rogers special on PBS.  I cannot subject myself to this stupidity.  Last night was enough.

I can't watch it either. I just flipped it on during a commercial for ANTM and OMG I can't sit there and listen to Possum and Mannequin try to sell us their love story. I just...I never want to see either of them again.

• Love 10

Arie says he is worried about contacting Lauren because:

I might risk it all?

What does that mean exactly? You dumped Becca and let's say Lauren doesnt want you. 

What is "IT ALL" that you risked? Your life with Becca? 

And if CH says "the most shocking finale in bachelor history" one more time I'm gonna punch my TV

• Love 19
(edited)

My dog let out a snort that I can only roughly translate as “Ah hell no”, got off the couch and stomped to the bedroom.

It’s probably for the best the season will end tonight....

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

lol. 

Are they seriously trying to pretend Lauren and Arie hadn't talked and she essentially told him she'd take him back? Because the way she hugged him was not that of someone who wasn't sure what would happen or why he was there or any of that stuff. She hugged him like a girlfriend seeing her boyfriend. So please miss with this bullshit fake ass scene, like Arie is supposedly scared that Lauren may not have him back. 

He said he called her and said he broke up with a Becca.  But I agree. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I catch up on my e-mails and internet surfing while this is on. But I am still ticked how they bunch up all their shows into multiple hours/days on the same week. This better be good because I am DVRing 'This is Us'.

I am not sure which show is worse!  

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I am not sure which show is worse!  

I admit I watch most of this dreck so I have something to gossip about at work the next day. Plus you guys are fun on these forums.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 16

I can't fault Lauren, my boyfriend did that...came back and I fell into his arms like some idiot dope.

However, she's silly if she thinks Arie is all in because all he's into his himself. It's pretty much doomed because they won't be able to live in peace (and I know that's they signed up for) but you know that it's gonna be an uphill battle and they won't be able to get past it. And besides the fact that Arie has the attention span of a five year old and the next time he gets close to some hot young thing, he's gonna be down the hole and alone. 

Proceed with your wit Twitter, I do enjoy it very much.

Becca is so much better off and she can't lose being the Bachelorette. 

• Love 5

Timeline manipulation continues. It wasn't 6 weeks, it was 2 months. Come clean possum. And where the hell is her bad relationship radar? Or her parents to stop her next broken engagement?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I admit I watch most of this dreck so I have something to gossip about at work the next day. Plus you guys are fun on these forums.

We are on the same page. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

And if CH says "the most shocking finale in bachelor history" one more time I'm gonna punch my TV

Hasn’t your tv suffered enough by showing this to you?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

Wow, even the rest of the cast are selling him out. That is the most I've ever liked Tia. lol I just find it fascinating that they are being allowed to tell the true story (that Arie locked in Lauren before dumping Becca) while it feels like Arie is trying to sell the idea that he took some great risk in leaving Becca to pursue is true love. This show really, really hates him. It's hilarious

Arie is like a monkey.  Swinging from branch to branch.  Making sure the next branch is guaranteed before he grabs it. 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Having flashbacks to his creepy beating heart tattoo!  More drinks needed.

ok

3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

This is possible the best thing to happen to Becca ever, in her whole life, from this point forward. It's a BIG WIN for her.

Absofucklingloutly!  

3 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I love that the girls gave us the true dirt!

Oh goody. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m curious how Arie is going to handle this, he seems almost uniquely ill prepared to deal with adversity.

I hear he went to Juan Pablo for advice. "Es ok!"

• Love 8

I sincerely hope she comes back to MN and never gives this experience a second thought.  They don’t deserve her.

Wasn’t it Farmer Chris’ #1 that dumped him, went back to Chicago and is now happily married to a really great guy?

• Love 3
(edited)

Well I bring this up every season,,,,but the whole premise of the show is flawed and cruel. I wish one of those girls on the couch said so. I wish one of them would have said Cancel this Shit, A show where the lead cruely rejects 99% of the cast, sleeps with 3 different women, tells 2 women he is going to propose, dumps one of them at the altar. That is the outline and premise, and this is what must happen each season. It's horrible way to treat fellow human beings. It's humiliation. You look throughout history at all the cruel things humans have done to each other in the name of entertainment and fun, this show is comparable. This is what we find entertaining in the 21st Century? We are so evolved. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 13