Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

oh...geez Keisha is ready to go now...freaking stereotype....loses power and now, suddenly she is over the game...you aint special girl...you are just following in a long line of sore losers ?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 7

So Keisha and Meta want to quit and it is likely Oma won't return if she isn't back by now.  So other than this being the last CBB they will ever produce, probaby down  to 7 HGs.  This is funny. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Christi said:

oh...geez Keisha is ready to go now...freaking stereotype....loses power and now, suddenly she is over the game...you aint special girl...you are just following in a long line of sore losers ?

Last night when Omarosa was saying how Shannon took over Keisha's HoH I laughed out loud. Keisha didnt do anything except pick the right bag and then she blamed Shannon for her noms after voting fell apart.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Christi said:

So...I dont have kids, but I find breastfeeding a 1 year old super creepy and weird

The breastfeeding is an ongoing debate. I could not breastfeed because I took heart medicine and I was attacked so many times by the breastfeeding moms. It is recommended 6-12 months. Over 1 year is usually by choice. Some people say it is better for heath , some moms like the bonding.  I was surprised Keisha was still breatsfeeding too, especially since she signed up for a show like this. I wonder if BB is paying for her mom and daughter to live in LA and for the cost of bringing the milk back and forth?  I have no issue with those that choose to breastfeed but I think there should be a  cut off like school age. I thought my ultimate shock was a doctor's wife breastfeeding her 4 year old preschooler at the school. Then I was beyond shocked to know one of my daughter's classmates in an honors program was still co-sleeping and breastfeeding at 9? This girl was super smart, like doing high school math but breastfeeding. 

• Love 2

So, it sounds like Omarosa may not be coming back. With how long it's taking for her to be "supposedly ok", as said by Ross from what he was told, to it being well over 12 hours now since she's left the house. Now, the question is: if she is leaving, is it because she didn't want to come back as she knows now that she's not winning, or because her PR people let her know how polarizing the opinions of her race baiting were and that it would be worse for her image to stay?

• Love 1

I take anything Dick says with, oh I don't know, about 10 tons of salt.

Why are they in HOH lockdown? 

I will lol for days if Omarosa is out. Production put everything on her. I guess maybe they'd just not do an eviction on Monday and just treat this basically like a normal BB week and do the next eviction on Friday. But there'd be so much space to fill in the eps then and not much to really show.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Christi said:

So...I dont have kids, but I find breastfeeding a 1 year old super creepy and weird

Most breast feed for at least one year and often to 18 months.  The benefits of breast milk for the baby are notable.  

• Love 7

PS: CBS must have the worst technical crew in existence, constantly in and out, 4 cameras on the the kitchen???

and what’s up with them sleeping at 3 in the afternoon! Come on BB, poke ‘em with a stick!

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I take anything Dick says with, oh I don't know, about 10 tons of salt.

I take it with a grain of salt, but Dick also tends to get some of the behind the scenes information, so it's not completely out there. Plus, Omarosa really should be back if production told Ross earlier this morning that she was ok. 

That's probably why I believe more that she's not coming back. However, maybe she will come back? Maybe BB is taking the time to convince her to come back? 

There may be a contract issue with Omarosa if she is considering leaving.  I read she was offered a large sum to be on it.  How much that is, who knows but it that may being negotiated now. 

Or they are keeping her out until the nominations are done tomorrow so she stays another week.  Nah, they have reason enough to keep her safe claiming she was out of the loop and could not establish an alliance. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Oh. Well, it turns out they brought in a humidifier because of the poor air quality. It seems like it's for Omarosa, who might have legit had an asthma attack because of it, and that's why she's been out of the house for this long. Which means she's probably coming back.

Damn.

Also, James is still campaigning for Keshia to go first.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, James is still campaigning for Keshia to go first.

Might be DR telling him to push for that saying Oma would be a lone gun and not a threat.  They want her to stay, clearly. 

Interesting to watch the grown ups opt for coffee at happy hour time instead of the freshly stocked bar.  

Why don't they get James out when they can with a blindside?  He is far more dangerous than Omarosa and I dislike him way more too.  The jury will never vote for Omarosa and everyone knows that and she makes for entertaining TV.  James just annoys the crap out of me and will be around forever and could win if they don't get him out early.  And when someone has a bigger, more annoying ego than Omarosa even he need to go NOW! 

It was more than totally stupid to vote Chuck out over him last time.  Yeah don't put Mark up to scare him fine but that doesn't mean you have to flip and keep the stronger threat as a reaction to same.  Stupid stupid way to vote.

Hopefully Ross won't do anything too stupid with the nominations but most people who become head of household (or veto holder for that matter) get way carried away with their "power" and usually screw it up by overthinking so I expect the same this time too.  Prove me wrong, Ross.

I would love for him to put up both Shannon and James and blow the whole house to total smithereens but no that won't ever happen.  But it should happen for my entertainment, dammit.  Because right now it is just going to be picking off outliers and I hate that.

Edited by green
  • Love 2

Omarosa is the perpetual petulant child who quits when she isn't winning at something and storms away pointing fingers at everyone else for her own shortcomings.

If she does come back, she will leave again with some other bullshit excuse(s) blaming everyone else.

She is the walking, talking version of a litigious nightmare waiting to erupt at any given opportunity.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, green said:

Hopefully Ross won't do anything too stupid with the nominations but most people who become head of household (or veto holder for that matter) get way carried away with their "power" and usually screw it up by overthinking so I expect the same this time too.  Prove me wrong, Ross.

I would love for him to put up both Shannon and James and blow the whole house to total smithereens but no that won't ever happen.  But it should happen for my entertainment, dammit.  Because right now it is just going to be picking off outliers and I hate that.

Ross is thinking about backdooring Shannon, at least if Omarosa does not return. However, this isn't good for HIS game. If Shannon happened to go this Monday, his target suddenly becomes bigger because he doesn't have Shannon to hide behind, and not many others have targets at all. 

Unfortunately, I see him getting bit with HOH'itis already. Sure, Shannon/James is entertaining moreso than Keshia/Metta, but it's bad for his game because as far as Shannon knows, they're still a F4. Him backdooring her ensures that they aren't. He's actually playing the game pretty sloppily, especially now that we know that the jurors will go back and watch. Shannon will go home and watch Ross completely lie to her face as he has another F4 with Brandi/Ari. It's a shame, because I like Ross and I like Shannon. 

I still would rather see Omarosa go sooner rather than later, but I also know it's only two and a half weeks with these fools. I'm positive either Mark or Ari will be in F3, just because they are flying mostly under the radar. Mark had a moment of being a target, but it seems a lot more people are attracting attention and Mark's been playing a surprisingly good game so far. 

Eh, whatever. I was rooting for Shannon but she marginally annoys me with her paranoia, and Ross was a favourite until he won HOH and has shown signs of letting the power get to his head. Also, Marissa gets on my nerves, I only tolerate Brandi, and James is still an asshole. Metta is hilarious with trying to get evicted but he's also disrespecting the game. Keshia is a pretty big hypocrite, though my hope is that Omarosa gone will maybe humble her as she'd have no other allies. Mark and Ari are the only two I'm not annoyed at, so I guess I've changed my tune to wanting those two to make it far. 

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, zenithwit said:

I heard that BB removed the camera in the bathroom.  So maybe they are getting changed in there?

Yeah, this is definitely a rebranding effort for Omarosa.  But wouldn't it be funny if Mueller assigned someone to watch the feeds all day just in case? 

How long does it take for an ambitious, driven, type A FBI agent to turn into a BB feeds junkie?

Omarosa evicted in week 2.  FBI Agent X ordered to report for duty Monday morning to give thorough report on Operation Omarosa.

Mueller:  Where's Agent X?  He's defied my order to report to work and submit the Omarosa dossier.

FBI Agent Jones:  Sir, we can't get him out of his mother's basement.  He's wearing the white dress shirt he was last seen in, boxers, and black dress socks.  He has a device for every camera of the feeds, and another for the TV show.  He's been surviving on cold pizza and sour patch kids, and looks as if he hasn't bathed or slept in a week.  He's refusing to leave until his favorite wins, least favorite loses, or his mother kicks him out and sends him back to his wife and kids.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ross is thinking about backdooring Shannon, at least if Omarosa does not return. However, this isn't good for HIS game. If Shannon happened to go this Monday, his target suddenly becomes bigger because he doesn't have Shannon to hide behind, and not many others have targets at all. 

Unfortunately, I see him getting bit with HOH'itis already. Sure, Shannon/James is entertaining moreso than Keshia/Metta, but it's bad for his game because as far as Shannon knows, they're still a F4. Him backdooring her ensures that they aren't. He's actually playing the game pretty sloppily, especially now that we know that the jurors will go back and watch. Shannon will go home and watch Ross completely lie to her face as he has another F4 with Brandi/Ari. It's a shame, because I like Ross and I like Shannon. 

I still would rather see Omarosa go sooner rather than later, but I also know it's only two and a half weeks with these fools. I'm positive either Mark or Ari will be in F3, just because they are flying mostly under the radar. Mark had a moment of being a target, but it seems a lot more people are attracting attention and Mark's been playing a surprisingly good game so far. 

Eh, whatever. I was rooting for Shannon but she marginally annoys me with her paranoia, and Ross was a favourite until he won HOH and has shown signs of letting the power get to his head. Also, Marissa gets on my nerves, I only tolerate Brandi, and James is still an asshole. Metta is hilarious with trying to get evicted but he's also disrespecting the game. Keshia is a pretty big hypocrite, though my hope is that Omarosa gone will maybe humble her as she'd have no other allies. Mark and Ari are the only two I'm not annoyed at, so I guess I've changed my tune to wanting those two to make it far. 

How can you "disrespect" Big Brother by definition, haha.  Also because he seems the only sane human for wanting out of a complete mad house.

Interesting stuff.  Yeah looks like Ross indeed it getting the poweritis disease. 

He still needs to get Shannon out though if he has any chance to win because Shannon has this big "resume of big moves" thing going on and it is a super short season and he may never be HOH again.

Also because Shannon went from a favorite of mine to pretty darn annoying at this point.  She won't stop talking.  She is paranoid.  And she way overplays and is a control freak.  And why was a super long word like "responsibilities" even needed to win?  And she is doing a deal with the devil (James) who I cannot stand in any way shape or form.  Also that makes them a platonic power couple and they need to be split up or they could run the table.

I agree Mark and Ari are in the best position along with maybe Metta the Pawn if CBS won't let him out of his contract and makes him stay.  And God help us but Brandi isn't on anyone's radar either even though she and the squash were the first and only true showmance power couple of the season.

Edited by green
  • Love 2

So, Omarosa has been back in the house for a while but Ari only just found her and told the rest of the house, because Omarosa's sleeping in the green room. 

There's a debate whether feeds were just down for the nomination ceremony and if production intentionally brought Omarosa in without telling anyone in order to save her from being nominated. I'm pretty sure the nomination ceremony hasn't happened yet, but it's hilarious to see people speculate. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Christi said:

Breastfeeding a one year old is actually very very common.  Most breastfeeding mothers wean between ages 1 and 2.  What I find really weird is why a breastfeeding mother would voluntarily leave her nursing child for nearly a month.  

2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

The breastfeeding is an ongoing debate. I could not breastfeed because I took heart medicine and I was attacked so many times by the breastfeeding moms. It is recommended 6-12 months. Over 1 year is usually by choice. Some people say it is better for heath , some moms like the bonding.  I was surprised Keisha was still breatsfeeding too, especially since she signed up for a show like this. I wonder if BB is paying for her mom and daughter to live in LA and for the cost of bringing the milk back and forth?  I have no issue with those that choose to breastfeed but I think there should be a  cut off like school age. I thought my ultimate shock was a doctor's wife breastfeeding her 4 year old preschooler at the school. Then I was beyond shocked to know one of my daughter's classmates in an honors program was still co-sleeping and breastfeeding at 9? This girl was super smart, like doing high school math but breastfeeding. 

At NINE??????  There is NOTHING normal about that.   

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 5

Is Shannon really on everyones "out" list?? Is Ross with her or against her? I have watched very little but Ross seems to be able to slip in and around the girls without offending anyone. I thought Marissa and Shannon were tight .

1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Breastfeeding a one year old is actually very very common.  Most breastfeeding mothers wean between ages 1 and 2.  What I find really weird is why a breastfeeding mother would voluntarily leave her nursing child for nearly a month.  

At NINE??????  There is NOTHING normal about that.   

I breastfed my second until 4. Americans have a very sexualized view of breasts that is not shared by most of the world. Breastfeeding beyond 1 is normal in the majority of the world. The benefits of breast milk are many, and they do not end at 1. 

(Steps off soapbox)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Is Shannon really on everyones "out" list?? Is Ross with her or against her? I have watched very little but Ross seems to be able to slip in and around the girls without offending anyone. I thought Marissa and Shannon were tight .

Brandi/Ari seem to want Shannon out. Ross toyed with the idea, but I honestly don't know exactly what he wants to do. I think Marissa is ok if Shannon goes? But I'm not sure if she wants Shannon out too. 

Also, Metta wants Shannon/James up on the block.

Ross seems to have completely switched from Shannon/James as trustworthy allies. He told Marissa that he trusts Keshia more than Shannon/James.

Well, this CBB is exciting, that's for sure. Alliances changing by the day, it seems.

As it stands, Ross is putting up Keshia, but I'm not sure whether he's also putting up Omarosa or Metta. And a backdoor is likely going to be Shannon now.

• Love 3
Just now, Sara2009 said:

I know this isn’t a popular opinion, but I don’t mind Omarosa sticking around for awhile. She brings the chaos, which is what I want from this show.

It's a popular opinion with me.  I don't want her out early at all.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Christi said:

Meta go the fuck home already, jesus christ

Brandi's face is so distracting, I cant look at her

Marissa is super annoying...she can go now

I have noticed Marissa likes to talk, but not listen.  I hate when people talk over others.  

• Love 2

And....Brandi is telling Ross to get out James or Shannon on Monday, not Omarosa or Keshia.

I don't even know what's happening anymore. 

ETA: Oh, Brandi wants Omarosa out first, pull in Keshia, and get out James or Shannon next.

Edited by Lady Calypso

And....Brandi pitched a F2 to Ross (LOL, as if she'd ever take him over Ari) and wants Shannon out on Monday. 

I like Shannon, even through her paranoia, and I'd rather Omarosa left on Monday since I still don't like her, but Ross tanking his game is going to be so much fun to watch. I thought he was a good player; nope, he's pretty shitty if he buys into Brandi's pitch. Getting rid of Shannon doesn't benefit him in any way; it benefits other people. 

• Love 3

I think there are only two people I have ever send who never lost their laser focus on a season of big brother . Regrettable, I have to give it to DIck Donato . It was all about the winning, not making friends and he never lost sight of the game.  The other is Derrick Levasseur ( sp). He was so tuned in, deflected any trouble and never pissed anyone off. A boring but brilliant game player .Maybe Dan Ghessling as well.

So when I see a strong player start to flake, it just shows me how difficult it is to be in the Big Brother house. How hard it is to keep it together.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Christi said:

Maybe she's in La Leche and helps out preemies and mothers who can't make milk. Or maybe she doesn't want to give her toddler cow's milk and would rather give her human milk instead. There's nothing wrong with it. Society has conditioned us to find it weird. 

• Love 7