Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Eek. Metta is....wow. No words.

Ross is trying to talk to him and Metta's all like "I'M GOING FOR HOH. I'M PUTTING UP JAMES AND SHANNON."

Ross is just befuddled and trying to actually give him information, which seems to be a stupid decision right now. Ross is now bargaining for one eviction and then they'll get him out. Metta's saying no and his logic is just...bewildering. Ross is telling him that they can get him out after the next eviction, Metta's saying that he wants out but he's gunning for HOH and that he can't take the deal, and Ross is saying "Dude, then you gotta wait three evictions" and Metta...doesn't care? What does this guy want? Can ANYONE explain it to me? 

• Love 2

And Omarosa has something to say!! Funny, Metta thought he was voting for Chuck to stay.

I use a spoon instead of a fork for digging the avocado pit out. I' going to see what people eat. Marissa is eating Doritos and she said she is going to make a cream cheese and Dorito sandwich. Shannon is eating an avocado and had coconut milk. Brandi is eating cereal or oatmeal and fruit, plus has a big thing of salt next to her plate. Mark donned yellow rubber gloves and it sounds like he's washing dishes (the water is running). Ross is thinking and drinking water.

Metta walks out of the kitchen saying "Shit." I wonder if he meant it literally. Brandi's going for regular Coke now, no diet stuff for her! James was going to vacuum the floor but he said it was broken. And here comes Keisha!

James is better on the feeds than in the episodes. Nice shout out to Land o' Lakes butter there, James holding the refrigerator door open. Looks like Ariadne's eating tacos. No, I think it's lettuce wraps.

Shannon and James discussed doing Keisha and Metta. They were talking about how Metta wanted to go home and they said he can go with Keisha.

Omarosa stomps into the kitchen. Her dress is weird, like she's got crumpled woven place mats flopping around that are attached to her dress.

Puppies!

• Love 1

This is what Omarosa said to Brandy: "You should be happy you won, you and your white girl alliance."

Ross says Metta said: "Unless you guys get me out next, I'm going home." Kind of duh.

Whoa, Omarosa says to Shannon "I thought you weren't going to be the evil scheming bitch."  Why does everyone kind of bow to Omarosa?  This conversation between Omarosa and Shannon is so awkward. Shannon doesn't answer to Omarosa and doesn't have to explain anything if she doesn't want to. The thing is, Omarosa knows she can be an inquisitor to Shannon and get away with it but it would be a different story with someone like Brandy.

• Love 4

It's sad to see Shannon continue to hang her head and be afraid of Omarosa. She's just one person; she isn't God. She doesn't have this power to kill you. Her and Marissa, in particular, seem terrified of Omarosa. Omarosa has a very pretentious way of talking to people, and she's not so subtly digging into people. She knows she has power over Shannon, even when Shannon has gone against her. 

Good for Shannon for being alone with Omarosa right now. She's really trying here. Omarosa's good to an extent, but that's why she needs to go for other people's games.

• Love 1

So, Keshia joined in to the Omarosa/Shannon conversation and ganged up on Shannon. I wish Shannon could actually stand up for herself, because it looked like two hawks circling a Chihuahua.

And Omarosa brought in Shannon's boyfriend and then called Shannon a bitch several times, and then racist. Of course, Omarosa doesn't want a group meeting because she knows that she has more control one on one. 

• Love 2

Arrrrghhhh.... Omarosa made this a race thing with "BGM." But now everyone else is racist? No, you're just a sore loser.

Omarosa better be careful or her "rebranding" scheme is going to royally flip on her. (Just like her alliance did.)

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 15

I think Shannon is NOT intimidated by Omarosa.  She's playing a game with her.  Have you ever watched her play Texas Hold em?  She's a very good player  with a lot of strategy and a poker face.  She's making Omarosa think she's cowering but believe me...shes not!

She's feathered her nest with two big wins and not vetoing either one of the nominations.  Then flipped the house in voting and has made nice with James!  Watch her.  She's good. Real good!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Shannon is NOT intimidated by Omarosa.  She's playing a game with her.  Have you ever watched her play Texas Hold em?  She's a very good player  with a lot of strategy and a poker face.  She's making Omarosa think she's cowering but believe me...shes not!

She's feathered her nest with two big wins and not vetoing either one of the nominations.  Then flipped the house in voting and has made nice with James!  Watch her.  She's good. Real good!

I expect Shannon would be stellar at aikido.

ETA: Oh, snap.  I was curious enough about whether Shannon might actually have had some aikido training to do some googling around, and guess what?  Shannon is apparently some degree of expert in Krav Maga - a hybrid self-defense/fighting style developed by the Israeli Army.  Krav Maga incorporates elements of aikido, but is a LOT more focused on emphasizing aggression.  

Omarosa better watch her step, or she might just wind up getting her ass handed to her.

Edited by Nashville
Oosh.
  • Love 3

From Joker’s:

Fri 7:22PM BBT: Metta perusing with the bigger alliance in the KT. Metta tries to tell them BB thought he was voting for Chuck because he said "good luck Chuck" or something like that.

Mark: Is that the story you're stickin with? *chuckles*

Riot.  :D

(FYI: Metta’s exact words were, “I vote Chuck”.)

• Love 2

I had the feeds on for a long time and nothing was happening -- just puppies and the usual accompanying music.  So I finally closed out the feeds and gave up, assuming they would be down overnight. 

I have no clue when the HoH comp was done and the feeds returned, but now I am seeing assorted comments in different places online to indicate that Ross won HoH, and Marissa accidentally hit Omarosa with a bowling ball, causing Omarosa to go to a hospital.  Is this accurate??  Did anyone else catch any of this mess?  Apparently the comp involved bowling balls, and that's how the accident happened??    Was it actually a real bowling ball, or a giant, swinging orb of some sort?

Now on the feeds, I can see several HGs sleeping, but I can't tell if Omarosa is one of them or if she is gone.

I hope it's true that Ross won HoH.  I like him.  If Omarosa is still in the game after being hit with a ball, I would think that Ross would want to get her out.  But maybe not.

This celebrity version is turning out to not be too bad after all!   They're still getting extra little perks that the regular seasons' HGs would not have access to, but they are still having to do enough true Big Brother-ish things to make it interesting.  I just wish it were lasting at least one month -- or like BBOTT length, which was about 2-1/2 months.

I wonder if BB will do anything fun for them on Valentine's Day.  In a regular, non-celebrity season, it would be a big deal if they just got a cake or some cupcakes, or a special meal, one bottle of wine and 4 cans of beer.  But the lines are blurred in the celebrity season because they already have some things that regular HGs would not have, and I don't know what these people would appreciate.  A bag of Conversation Hearts?  Probably not.  A package of Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts?   I doubt it.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I had the feeds on for a long time and nothing was happening -- just puppies and the usual accompanying music.  So I finally closed out the feeds and gave up, assuming they would be down overnight. 

I have no clue when the HoH comp was done and the feeds returned, but now I am seeing assorted comments in different places online to indicate that Ross won HoH, and Marissa accidentally hit Omarosa with a bowling ball, causing Omarosa to go to a hospital.  Is this accurate??  Did anyone else catch any of this mess?  Apparently the comp involved bowling balls, and that's how the accident happened??    Was it actually a real bowling ball, or a giant, swinging orb of some sort?

Now on the feeds, I can see several HGs sleeping, but I can't tell if Omarosa is one of them or if she is gone.

It seems to be true. I'm reading up on Reddit and Ross definitely won, and Omarosa is likely in the hospital because of Marissa. Which...you know, I hope she's ok and all, but she probably is fine and will be back in the game later today. Unfortunately, I guarantee that we'll see Omarosa try to manipulate Marissa into keeping her around because she hurt her, and hopefully Marissa doesn't fall for that. She can still feel bad that she injured Omarosa and still help to get her out on Monday. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a Christmas situation, where nobody wanted to get rid of the injured woman because they could beat her in comps. 

• Love 8

I have a hunch she went to the hospital to check for a concussion and will be back.  A just in case move.  She is gonna milk this for all it is worth.  Let's face it, that was a racist move on Marissa's part. 

Ross wants her out so she will go up unless someting drastic happens. 

This is exciting news. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

It is likely Alison will have a twist to keep Omorosa safe. Well more than likely. Eh, that is OK, she can't win. Ross is the likely victor if he is not voted out for biggest threat to win. 

18 minutes ago, Wings said:

It is likely Alison will have a twist to keep Omorosa safe. Well more than likely. Eh, that is OK, she can't win. Ross is the likely victor if he is not voted out for biggest threat to win. 

The twist? "Omarosa's injury has ensured her safety for the week!" 

Personally, I'd rather get rid of Omarosa this upcoming eviction and then anyone else can be the third. Metta, Keshia, Shannon, Ross, Marissa, I don't care. I'm just gunning for Omarosa to leave because I won't be able to tolerate her tactics for much longer. 

Like I said, no actual horse in this race, but my preference is for Omarosa to go sooner rather than later, and then I'm content with anyone's eviction afterward. I'm just tired of half these people being afraid to talk to Omarosa and Omarosa using that to her advantage. 

ETA: Also, Omarosa passed Chuck a note on his way out the door, so she should technically be reprimanded for cheating. I'd say she should be kicked out, but this is still the US version of BB. The only way you get kicked out of the house is through physical violence. Cheating's just a mild slap on the wrist, I guess. 

• Love 4

Oh right.  She gets a pass to rest or something. 

So Omarosa had paper and pen?  Could be eye liner on a paper towel I suppose. 

I care what order they go. Keisha after Omorosa then Marissa.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Omarosa is certainly playing all of her greatest Apprentice hits, especially if she milks this injury like she did when a piece of plaster fell on here head during an apartment rental task. During that same season another contestant said to her "That's the pot calling the kettle black," and Omarosa said, "There you go, with you racist statements again." 

• Love 8

I remember Omarosa on her first Apprentice season with her "injury" from the falling plaster that made her too wounded to work. She went to the front stoop to hang out, then played a little pick up basket ball with passing teens. Too ill to help with the work, well enough to play, gotcha.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I remember Omarosa on her first Apprentice season with her "injury" from the falling plaster that made her too wounded to work. She went to the front stoop to hang out, then played a little pick up basket ball with passing teens. Too ill to help with the work, well enough to play, gotcha.

I had forgotten that!  She will come back with a fake concussion and won't be able to do challenges or dishes or anything.   She, of course, will be safe.  A doctor may clear her for challenge with no physical exertion.  Production will not call her bluff, of course.   Sigh

50 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Omarosa is certainly playing all of her greatest Apprentice hits, especially if she milks this injury like she did when a piece of plaster fell on here head during an apartment rental task. During that same season another contestant said to her "That's the pot calling the kettle black," and Omarosa said, "There you go, with you racist statements again." 

Yes!  She told Trump that the woman called her a n****r!  She is a horrible person.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It was a piece of concrete! Heavy concrete that fell! On her head! (I think that was the only time I ever watched The View on purpose.)

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

She's going to milk this injury for all its worth, isn't she?

100%. It's gonna be like Raven all over again, only we won't be speculating if Omarosa is going to do a two-and-a-half rotation twist into a pike off the Skybridge. And the bowling ball may be racist. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It was a piece of concrete! Heavy concrete that fell! On her head! (I think that was the only time I ever watched The View on purpose.)

IIRC, she kept saying it was a chunk of cement but it was plaster.  Chunks of cement do not fall from a ceiling.  It was a thick piece of plaster that could have been mistaken for cement (maybe) by a bitch drama queen, but she knew damn well what it was!  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

IIRC, she kept saying it was a chunk of cement but it was plaster.  Chunks of cement do not fall from a ceiling.  It was a thick piece of plaster that could have been mistaken for cement (maybe) by a bitch drama queen, but she knew damn well what it was!  

I was shocked that she didn't start hawking Omarosa brand hard hats. It seemed like the perfect product for her. 

I think I broke something snorting so much over that whole flake of plaster than wafted down from the ceiling to come to a gentle landing on the top of her head. 

• Love 4

I think I know how this will play out with Omarosa.  She sees that she cannot win; things have not gone her way.  Assuming they all get their pay no matter when they leave, she will leave.   She may decide to sue them for this, you never know with her.  Her image is better served by being injured since it is clear there is NO way she can win.  She will cry racism, too (again).   Some are doing that on Twitter, claiming she and Keisha were relegated to the "other side" of the house.  Oh please.  She put herself there with Keisha.  They were going to dominate and win. 

It boils down to which way will she sell more books.   

Edited by Wings
  • Love 5

Everyone is up socializing except Keisha.  Jesus.  She will claim they exclude her.  She should assume O may not come back and start being friendly. 

Omg girl, it was a mess last night during that HOH comp Marissa Accidentally hit Oma with a Ball so she is in the Hospital and Metta escaped the BB house but production got him to come back

Ha ha ha! 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, NYCFree said:

This is the first thing that came to mind! Unbelievable. I shouldn't laugh, but seriously, that woman is nothing but a drama queen. Perhaps she should wear a helmet and goggles for any future competitions if she is cleared to compete following her dramatic, debilitating HOH "injury".

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I literally can not with Omarosa trying to bring race into this. I am not surprised that she did since she likes to use that as a way to gain the upper hand but nothing about them turning on her and Keshia had to do with race.

She's not alone.  I'm shocked at the number of people on twitter crying racism.  It's....something else.   And I'm sorry, but when you're five minutes out from aiding the Evil Empire, you no longer get to pull the race card.  Ever. 

• Love 6

I'm not surprised, especially with Omarosa going out of her way to say things like "congrats on your all white alliance" and all that jazz. I know BB has had a history of ignorant/racist housemembers/moments but for me (being black myself) I dont see it with this situation. 

• Love 10

I think O is telling the medical staff that she feels dizzy or disoriented to extend her stay as long as she can.   She would have been out by now even with a concussion.  There is nothing you can do about them other than not exerting yourself and getting plenty of rest.  

10 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I'm not surprised, especially with Omarosa going out of her way to say things like "congrats on your all white alliance" and all that jazz. I know BB has had a history of ignorant/racist housemembers/moments but for me (being black myself) I dont see it with this situation. 

Isn't she being racist by her own standards by saying that? I say yes.  Urgh.  This makes me mad. Not you Primal, but Omarosa.  

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 1

They are talking about O having had an asthma attack, nothing about getting hit in the head. 

ETA.  False.  Marissa has asthma and wants to fake an attack so she can to get rested.  lol 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2

Celebrity BB UPDATES  ? ? ? ?‏ @CelebBBFanBase

FollowingFollowing @CelebBBFanBase

More

Metta tells Keshia "I'm going to talk to the producers, I'm going to walk out this Motherf*cker" (Feeds cut to fish) #BBCeleb #CBBUS

Their show might be in trouble.  If Meta and O leave that leaves a lot of footage to fill. 

Edited by Wings

Keshia thinks they got her to do their dirty work. She doesn't know if Omarosa was part of it or not. Metta tells her Shannon asked him if Keshia knows. Keshia wouldn't be surprised if Omarosa & Shannon had a deal bc Oma plays to win.

hmmmm interesting

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Well, that was posted on February 3rd*, so it has nothing to do with the game.

Also, Metta wants to leave AGAIN. Yeah, on the one hand, it's really funny to see a houseguest campaign to leave and threaten to blow up people's games and win HOH and POV because they're not sending him home and it's ironic that he wants to stay longer in the house because they didn't get rid of him sooner. But on the other hand, it's very disrespectful to the game and he's only away from his family for four weeks if he wins. And if he wants to leave, he can just give the middle finger to production who's trying to keep him and just walk out. Stop teasing and just do it, man!

Ross/Marissa making a F4 with Ari/Brandi, telling them that they're going to pretend to be with Shannon/James but they're really not. To be honest, I have no idea who Ross/Marissa are actually with. That could blow up in their faces really quickly. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
missed the year the article was published
9 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Ross is HoH right? Why doesnt he just get rid of James? 

I don't think he considers James a high priority target right now, especially since he helped save him and he thinks James could owe him. Ross wants Keshia and Omarosa out first. 

I will say, Metta just made a statement toward CBS about how he doesn't want to take part in a racism storyline. I imagine the DR's pointed questions tipped him off to what they may try to tell on the episodes. 

There's also talk in the house that the longer Omarosa is out, the more rest she's getting to recharge and get back into the house. I can't disagree with those opinions.

• Love 1

Brandi and Ari are going through clothes and discussing beauty products as they prepare to go up to the HoH room. 

While shuffling through her things, at one point Brandi said "People stick things in crazy places."

Yes.  Yes, you read that correctly.   Brandi said that... the woman who was just trying to hump a squash a few short days ago...

• Love 3

hamsterwatch #cbbus‏ @hamsterwatch 24m24 minutes ago

More

Metta: "CBS don't fuck around, don't be playing no racist bullshit card & try and make it a storyline, don't be fucking around with that bullshit.. I ain't saying you are but I know some people are, don't be fucking around for some extra fucking commercial bullshit" #cbbus

No idea what this is about.  

I wonder if they wore tutus for HOH or if that's what Brandi normally wears.

I enjoyed watching Metta and Brandi giving Ariadne a makeover.  Well Brandi's still working on it. 

To be honest, after the last couple of seasons, I'm enjoying this more.

I'm trying to figure out who Mark and James are talking about never leaving alone together and if everyone's in a group together except for those two to go find them. Also people take turns being around them. I thought they meant Keisha and Omarosa to avoid accusations of being segregated because they're black but the chat room said James and Shannon.

• Love 2