Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Lisa Rinna returns to her roots on "Days Of Our Lives"; Lisa Vanderpump receives news about the lawsuit, but Kyle and Dorit do not react to it the way she hopes; Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump address their latest issues in front of everyone.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm going to laugh at every single potluck joke the ladies make, but I'm probably also going to feel sorry for Teddi.

Please don't feel sorry for Teddi.... her father is JOHN MELLENCAMP (in case you haven't heard!) Lol

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, Adira said:

Is that supposed to be Dorit?  Because it looks nothing like her...

Glad I'm not the only one! Process of elimination would insinuate that's Dorit but on first glance I pegged her for Calista Flockhart.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, rho said:

Glad I'm not the only one! Process of elimination would insinuate that's Dorit but on first glance I pegged her for Calista Flockhart.

I call that floppy mop her Meg Ryan wig

Just now, BBHN said:

Talk about a mop head...

Hah! I just called it that

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did Gelatinous Ham just say if you go out with a super fat person, you'll feel slim?

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Yes he did. He’s the devil. 

He actually isn't wrong, but it also works the opposite when you're with someone slimmer than you and you feel heavier. I did chuckle when he broke the ugly figurine.

Dorit is an idiot, and the walking definition of narcissist, among a whole bunch of narcissists. At least she's successful at something.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

They decapitated doll Phoenix

PK: I just broke the head off our baby.

Dorit: Does this mean we need a new chotskey or a new baby?

That's the conversation that probably happened when the cameras stopped filming.

• Love 8

This is the most ridiculous, fake ~drama. Is this all they have this season?

I don't even understand. Kyle gets so angry that she cries over an dumbass comment Dorit makes. Lisa then gets so upset she furiously STORMS out of the restaurant then Kyle and Dorit run jog to her car as she drives off into the night.

WHAT.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 17

I hope that wasn’t all fake - imo both Lisa and Dorit are manipulative and self-absorbed, so I enjoyed watching Kyle call them on their shit.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18
Just now, nexxie said:

I hope that wasn’t all fake - imo both Lisa and Dorit are manipulative and self-absorbed, so I enjoyed watching Kyle call them on their shit,

So is Kyle - she is going down that LVP is just Jelly crap

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought LVP didn’t want anyone talking about the lawsuit? And now her nose is out of joint that no one wants to talk about it. 

I think she was just excited to have to lawsuite dismissed.

Why are Kyle and Dorit beating a dead horse? 

What is Dorit wearing?

• Love 12