Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Spoilers, Speculation & Social Media

Aethera
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 3/6/2018 at 12:50 AM, Pachengala said:

I don’t think anyone said there was—my personal feelings about hunting aside, I certainly didn’t. My concerns about Caleb, noted above, have little to nothing to do with his love for hunting. 

I said hunting because that's what Caleb is into. Meaning, I don't think there is anything wrong with Caleb hoping that his son will enjoy doing the things that Caleb enjoys with him. I don't recall Caleb saying anything that would lead one to believe that he thinks his son will automatically follow in his footsteps. I believe he is hoping he will. 

ETA: I also agree that Caleb doesn't have to have a son to have a child who enjoys doing the things he likes, like hunting. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who do. This girl doesn't find the idea appealing in the least, but to each his or her own.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 1
On 3/4/2018 at 4:13 PM, Sandy W said:

Probably the same person, Meri's cousin I think, that made their bare/naked cake for their wedding.

Could they not restrain themselves, for just this occasion, to have something that wasn't hunting themed.

Yeah really. I'm pretty sick of Caleb I have to say.  His boring one dimensional cave man act.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, thebalconyfool said:

Yeah really. I'm pretty sick of Caleb I have to say.  His boring one dimensional cave man act.

Not my type, have to admit. Never been a big fan hunting, camping, or anything outdoorsy aside from walking and sightseeing, lol. And cammo and day-glo orange are not my first fashion choices.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Not my type, have to admit. Never been a big fan hunting, camping, or anything outdoorsy aside from walking and sightseeing, lol. And cammo and day-glo orange are not my first fashion choices.

He's most definitely not my type either. *shudder* I find his man hunt blood *pounds chest* attitude really off-putting. Is there anything else to this guy? Zzzz. Then there was the way his first child just *had* to be a boy. Although I'm sure he would have dressed a girl in camo and had a blood cake for her 1st birthday anyway. The man doesn't seem to know much else. All the while Maddie sits back and watches with an adoring smile plastered on her face. I guess someone has to love him.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Adiba said:

The thing that bothered me the most about the hunting theme was that it made the baby shower more about Caleb rather than Maddie and the baby-to-be. I’m not saying Caleb had nothing to do with the pregnancy, but c’mon— the theme looked like it was a birthday party for him.

Absolutely! I thought the same thing.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

The thing that bothered me the most about the hunting theme was that it made the baby shower more about Caleb rather than Maddie and the baby-to-be. I’m not saying Caleb had nothing to do with the pregnancy, but c’mon— the theme looked like it was a birthday party for him.

Good point and that crossed my mind as well. I'm not exactly the most feminine girly-girl in the world, but I like a little sparkle and some cutsey stuff when warranted.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TammyInNH said:

Someone who hasn't been blocked ought to ask one of them if there has been any filming in the last 15 months.

If no filming in that time, don't you think the show is probably done?

I sure hope it's done, the timeline has become so stupidly unreasonable. Let's air a wedding that happened over a year ago! Ugh. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, TammyInNH said:

Someone who hasn't been blocked ought to ask one of them if there has been any filming in the last 15 months.

If no filming in that time, don't you think the show is probably done?

I just did.  I didn't want to piss him off so I said I was a super fan.  HA!  

• Love 11

Caleb isnt very cavemany anymore, unles its a caveman with a heart condition type thing (forgot his actual illness). He cant feel that tough if he is moving to the inlaws to help take care of things if he collapses. 

I honestly thought something was going to keel over at the Womens March.  He is literally a Ticking Timebomb.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Christi said:

He is literally a Ticking Timebomb.

Actually thousands of people live normal lives with his condition - he needs proper treatment and medication.  Any of us could drop dead tomorrow but his chances are probably only slightly (if at all) more than any of us.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Actually thousands of people live normal lives with his condition - he needs proper treatment and medication.  Any of us could drop dead tomorrow but his chances are probably only slightly (if at all) more than any of us.

Of course, but they were concerned about it enouigh to move in with the in-laws.  He said on the show that it was really hard for him, but he was worried about who would take care of Maddie and the babby if soemthing happened.

Sounded more serious the the 'anyone can hit by a bus" scenerio.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

11 minutes ago, Christi said:

Of course, but they were concerned about it enouigh to move in with the in-laws.  He said on the show that it was really hard for him, but he was worried about who would take care of Maddie and the babby if soemthing happened.

Sounded more serious the the 'anyone can hit by a bus" scenerio.

Yes, proper treatment is essential, for any serious health situation. But, whether the concerns are warranted or not, if that happened to me I'd be quite scared and very cautious for some time. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know this is horrible but her "I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T" at the end of the video is killing me!  I don't like it when people are in pain but just the way she screams it, I can't stop laughing!!!! Am I the only one?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.....     

• Love 13
7 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

I know this is horrible but her "I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T" at the end of the video is killing me!  I don't like it when people are in pain but just the way she screams it, I can't stop laughing!!!! Am I the only one?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.....     

Trust me, you aren't. 

Plus the blow dryers and other bathroom stuff lying around. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Way to prepare for the arrival of the Sacred Child.  Tidy up, for Pete's sake.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Trust me, you aren't. 

Are there 2 Tiffany boxes there by Janelle?!?!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

This would be the same tub where Janelle soaks those filthy feet...I hope they used lots of disinfectant prior.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

This would be the same tub where Janelle soaks those filthy feet...I hope they used lots of disinfectant prior.

How could it be the tub where Janelle soaks her feet?  That's impossible.  She doesn't wash her feet.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Completely agree! Someone else mentioned Mykelti's overflowing trash bin quite visible in another episode. 

Clutter makes me cranky. And when I'm having guests? OMG...I get a bit crazy trying to straighten up when having only a few people over, and I go insane when preparing for a big party. My husband laughs at me as I throw everything in drawers or hide it in the spare room. I would have to ask him to leave if I was preparing the house for a film crew!

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Even the tag on the cord says unplug when not in use...

But that would require basic reading skills.  And common sense which seems to be in short supply with this group.

• Love 4

Why on earth is the bathroom such a mess?

If I'm having people over (even for just a little while) I make sure I de-clutter the bathroom downstairs.  Stash things in the cabinet and medicine chest, fold the towels. 

These people are filming the birth of a baby to air it on a national tv show for cryin' out loud. They couldn't put away the hair dryer and get rid of the random little boxes and piles of junk?  Is that a bag of Milkbone dog treats on the back of the tub???I

Sorry, but no way do  believe that bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned enough to be having a baby in there.  You couldn't possibly have disinfected all the surfaces with that much junk laying around. UNSANITARY!!! 

I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie contracted puerperal fever in that germ infested room!

• Love 14

I looked it up. Those ARE Milkbone dog treats by the tub! I don't know how to post an image on my kindle but trust me that is a pouch of  "Milkbone trail mix with beef and sweet potato" dog treats. Red bag, white bone, green banner, same dog picture. 

Does Janelle even have a dog?  Tell me she doesn't gnosh on those things herself while in the tub ...

• Love 9

Good lord! Janelle posted a picture of a dog on social media recently, so to give her the benefit of the doubt maaaybe she needs the treats to lure the doggy into the tub at bathtime. I'm not as tidy as I should be,  but you'd better believe I'd clear all of that crap out, both to spare myself some embarrassment while filming and to provide my daughter with a calming, safe environment. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Janelle posted a picture of a dog on social media recently, so to give her the benefit of the doubt maaaybe she needs the treats to lure the doggy into the tub at bathtime.

Maybe they needed to lure Maddie into the tub?

• Love 12

Maybe they are for Caleb to snack on during labor.  Maddie gets ice chips, he gets a liver snap. He looks like he might be willing to eat a dog treat.

I don't know if I am going to be able to watch this episode after hearing Maddie screaming in the previews. Not my cup of tea, really. I may have to mute my tv and pull the guide up to block most of the screen during the scene or just close my eyes and hit fast forward. It's not like it's some big mystery how it turns out anywayz.

• Love 12
On March 9, 2018 at 5:01 AM, Kohola3 said:

YES!  You know you're close to giving birth any day.  I'd have that place spotless and scrubbed down within an inch of it's life.

4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why on earth is the bathroom such a mess?

If I'm having people over (even for just a little while) I make sure I de-clutter the bathroom downstairs.  Stash things in the cabinet and medicine chest, fold the towels. 

These people are filming the birth of a baby to air it on a national tv show for cryin' out loud. They couldn't put away the hair dryer and get rid of the random little boxes and piles of junk?  Is that a bag of Milkbone dog treats on the back of the tub???I

Sorry, but no way do  believe that bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned enough to be having a baby in there.  You couldn't possibly have disinfected all the surfaces with that much junk laying around. UNSANITARY!!! 

I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie contracted puerperal fever in that germ infested room!

Same here.

On March 9, 2018 at 7:35 AM, Gothish520 said:

Completely agree! Someone else mentioned Mykelti's overflowing trash bin quite visible in another episode. 

Clutter makes me cranky. And when I'm having guests? OMG...I get a bit crazy trying to straighten up when having only a few people over, and I go insane when preparing for a big party. My husband laughs at me as I throw everything in drawers or hide it in the spare room. I would have to ask him to leave if I was preparing the house for a film crew!

This is me totally.  I promise not to look in your spare room if you don't look into the master bedroom, where I throw everything.

• Love 6
On 3/8/2018 at 8:58 PM, Roslyn said:

Ysabel looks amazing!

She looks just like a young Christine.  That is who I thought it was at first glance.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, tabloidlover said:

Meri is wearing those stupid booties again.   Someone needs to throw those things out.

It could just be me, but that has been the worst fashion statement ever.  I just don't think they are flattering to any woman.

• Love 2

ith

13 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I looked it up. Those ARE Milkbone dog treats by the tub! I don't know how to post an image on my kindle but trust me that is a pouch of  "Milkbone trail mix with beef and sweet potato" dog treats. Red bag, white bone, green banner, same dog picture. 

Does Janelle even have a dog?  Tell me she doesn't gnosh on those things herself while in the tub ...

I wish there were a dog. I am messy by nature but I don't have milk bones on my tub deck and if I did, there would be no cameras period. Plus, if there is a dog, why are they hiding it????

• Love 4

I seem to remember in the episode where the Golden Couple arrived and were moving in, a dog that looked like a chocolate lab was with them.

Odd that they'd have doggie treats in the bathroom, unless they bathe the dog in that tub.  In which case, I'd not be giving birth there, FFS.  Gross.

• Love 9
On 08/03/2018 at 9:18 PM, lettsjetts said:

I cringed!

The whole thing made me uncomfortable. Why TF does this have to be one TV? Is nothing private?

How about we tape when Truly inserts her first tampon or Solomon masturbates???

Meri- go away please

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Why TF does this have to be one TV? Is nothing private?

Not as long as there are fame whores out there willing to take money for it. A sense of propriety does not seem to exist any longer.  I wager we'd see a lot more if it would pass the censors.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, that's a head scratcher.  Looks pretty peppy for someone in labor for three days if that's what it means.

Notice the toothpaste grin because the camera is on her, quite the contrast from her utter indifference when last week the family was viewing Ysabel's x-rays and there's Maddie casually chewing on an apple and playing on her laptop.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

I cringed!

The whole thing made me uncomfortable. Why TF does this have to be one TV? Is nothing private?

How about we tape when Truly inserts her first tampon or Solomon masturbates???

Meri- go away please

It's annoying right? Just when you think she's gonna jump overboard after a crying jag on television, she posts a current photo with the family. 

• Love 3