Type keyword(s) to search

Alla & James: An Officer and a Heroin

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Striking up a relationship via a prison penpal service while she was serving five years for selling heroine the former model’s fresh face, sense of humor and vivacious personality immediately captured James’ attention. However, James is keeping his relationship a secret as he fears his overbearing family may not approve. Is Alla prepared to resist temptation, stay out of trouble and do what it takes to win over James’ judgmental family upon her release?

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

What’s worse, Alla is back in prison.

http://starcasm.net/archives/383123

My surprise at this couldn't be any lower.  With her being an addict --and heroin at that--  there was always a good chance of relapse. (Assuming that's the case-- still reading the articles)

It's too easy to fall back into, hard to break free from (but 100% can be done), and addicts can relapse many times. I'm sure everything I'm saying is preaching to the choir here. 

Too bad James was thinking with his little head instead of his brain. Getting involved with an addict is risky, but when they're just getting out of prison, too? Pfft. It's such a bad idea for both of them! 

• Love 3

Sorry, it was a different report. I’ll see if I can find it.

Found it... no mention of the prostitution charge, that info I got from someone else so don’t hold that as truth.

Now famous prisoner Alla Subbotina is accused of:

Using illegal drugs

Lying to the enforcement

Leaving the prison without a travel permit

Subbotina was picked up by Illinois law enforcement. This happened days before last week’s premier of WE TV’s new after-release prison series.

https://prisonrideshare.org/love-lockup-meet-chicago-man-weds-wisconsin-prisoner/

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Emkat said:

Alla threw her drug evidence into that trash can before she pretended to throw up in it. You can literally see her reaching into her pocket. 

With the film crew there do you think they looked the other way? 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

This is Sharp Entertainment, I’m sure they’re hoping she ODs and is convulsing on the floor somewhere.

(emoticon needed for your comment) Ever since I watched part of the "reality show" series, the one that showed the behind the scenes, I have been suspect of that very thing.

• Love 1

I don’t think he’s on something, I think he’s just one of those people who is “off.” He always leans his head back, too, which doesn’t help with the bug-eyed look. Watch him next time he’s in his car, or just sitting talking to someone.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Off, as in he’s one can short of a six-pack.

You mean mentality challenged.

Well if he’s with Alla, there probably is something wrong with him.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Alla better hope she never loses her looks in some kind of disfiguring accident or something, because it seems obvious that James is in the relationship because he thinks Alla is hot. I'm sure he thinks Alla can just turn off/on her addiction at will.  I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for James at all. 

• Love 6

I just in the middle of watching the Love After Lockup Update.... spoilers here...

Spoiler

Glad to see that James has found someone else ~ a lovely woman who is not anorexic from heroin.  Alla's latest mugshot looks terrible. She's a shadow of the former model that she used to be.

James is a really decent guy.  He's a catch! And, Chelsea hit the nail on the head when she said that Alla has already ignored her own probation officer by contacting James!

I knew Alla was going to have trouble from the word go when she had wine at her parents' house. In general that's a big no-no for a heroin addict. Also, I didn't see her attending any NA meetings or saying anything about her recovery! No sponsor, nada. James was understandably naive about addiction, and Alla took advantage of it, big time. Alla was not at all serious about getting clean. I wonder who paid for her treatment on the outside? Of course, I still wonder how she kept her apartment on the outside for five years?

For the record, James, you handled the Alla situation in the right way. Heroin addicts need HELP and if you didn't get her the help you might have found her dead on the floor in your house. Again, James, you're one of the good guy. Just so happy to see you in this new relationship with Chelsea!

Her phone calls... OMG what a psycho! Trying to blame the one man who treated her decently for her sh*tty life! Sorry, Alla, but if you want to see the cause of your hurt, look in the mirror!

• Love 1

James and Alla can be criticized here.  Other PTV posters will not be criticized here.

Posts have been removed.  If you see another post after this one that disregards this rule, please report it.

• Love 2
On 2/25/2018 at 1:56 PM, zenme said:

Alla better hope she never loses her looks in some kind of disfiguring accident or something, because it seems obvious that James is in the relationship because he thinks Alla is hot. I'm sure he thinks Alla can just turn off/on her addiction at will.  I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for James at all. 

I don't even feel one scintilla of pity for James.  I knew a guy like him once, with a constantly condescending asshole tone and demeanor.  Much like James that guy was never not the victim when he re-told stories of how he was just doing/saying the logical thing and someone ended up mysteriously getting upset with him, because he was just a good guy saying stuff that made sense.

She TOLD him multiple times she didn't want to model.  An industry where you face constant and relentless rejection and pressure over your looks and age. An industry rife with drug use.  A 27 year old model is already facing an uphill battle.

But instead if listening her and just even showing her some basic respect, he sets up the appointment and dismissed her worries in a condescending, know it all tone.  And then when she feels.pressured to agree and then doesn't show up he is the victim.  

The only story anyone would get from James is how he set up this appointment, and she agreed to it and he even showed up to support her and she never showed up and he is the victim.  The browbeating would never make his version of the story.

He loves being the victim, exhibit a....he keeps answering her angry phone calls.  There is no reason to do that unless you like playing righteous victim.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I think at the end of the show they said he and the new gf broke up. He is still taking Alla's  calls. 

Yeah but that sounds more passive than trying to control her.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Reality police said:

I think at the end of the show they said he and the new gf broke up. He is still taking Alla's  calls. 

To me THIS is the heart of the matter.  If you don't want to talk to someone you don't pick up the phone.  But I think he likes the dynamic where she is the fruitcake insane girl and he is the calm and collected victim.  I agree with the poster who said he likes to feel superior to her.

I had a friend once and we got into a big argument.  Towards the end, he would make a point and then end it with a "now fuck off" or "now go away" and I'd respond to the point he made, and he would.continue to engage.

When I was finally done, I was done, he texted multiple times and I simply didn't respond.  And to this day, I still don't respond. Because the best way not to talk to.someone is not to talk to someone.  People who continue to engage don't want to be left alone.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 2
On 3/29/2019 at 9:12 AM, RealReality10 said:

To me THIS is the heart of the matter.  If you don't want to talk to someone you don't pick up the phone.  But I think he likes the dynamic where she is the fruitcake insane girl and he is the calm and collected victim.  I agree with the poster who said he likes to feel superior to her.

I had a friend once and we got into a big argument.  Towards the end, he would make a point and then end it with a "now fuck off" or "now go away" and I'd respond to the point he made, and he would.continue to engage.

When I was finally done, I was done, he texted multiple times and I simply didn't respond.  And to this day, I still don't respond. Because the best way not to talk to.someone is not to talk to someone.  People who continue to engage don't want to be left alone.

Agree..the smirk  on his face when she called told me everything I need to know. He loved the attention and loved that Chealsea witnessed it. He is one that loves playing victim. To him she is and always will be a crazy incarcerated drug addict and he will always be right. It's a very unhealthy dynamic. They are both terrible together.

• Love 2