Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle Staub: Won't Be Dismissed

• Start Topic

Oh Danielle lying comes so easily for you:  

In a new interview with Amy Phillips, Danielle opened up about her painful experience during seasons 1 and 2 of RHONJ; claiming that Caroline Manzo bullied her and her daughters so severely that they were forced to move away.

“There was everything from bullying my children behind the scenes – remember, there were eleven of the Lauritas and all of them had children as well,” says Danielle.

Danielle says her daughters were “terrified” of the backlash they received at school and insists that Caroline Manzo was the ringleader of the attacks against her family.

So, how bad did the harassment get?  

Well, Danielle describes the RHONJ bus tours that would take fans all around Franklin Lakes and unload on her front lawn and jeer at her family.

“I didn’t know who was running the tours, but I found out later that the Manzos were involved with that,”Danielle explains.

However, things got particularly scary one day after thirty people visited her house and her home was vandalized later that night.

“That night, my house got busted into,” Danielle explains, “Massive front doors ruined – plowed through! $140,000 worth of security cameras ripped off the walls, ‘Prostitution Wh*re’ written all over the walls. My kids were terrified.”

Danielle insists that nothing was stolen from her house that night leading her to believe the act was a threat to leave the area.

“So we did [leave],” admits Danielle, “My daughters and I left and never looked back at the house, the house that they grew up in and the only home they ever knew.”

Despite all the past drama, Danielle says her family is happy these days.

“You know what, don’t be sad. Because I started over and I pulled myself up,” Danielle explained, adding that she and her daughters are doing just fine.

All I can say is I am quite certain if all these things were happening to her we would have heard about them by now.  IIRC Danielle's home was a short sale and she filed bankruptcy.   

Who knew they had bus tours of Franklin Lakes-or as many as 30 people a day stopped by Danielle's home?  Such foolishness

17 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

i wanna like her, but i don't get how she can be so gung-ho for teresa, after all teresa's done to her. i also don't get how she can so against siggy, when siggy's basically done nothing to her. 

Danielle is probably one of the most delusional reality stars to come down the pike.  She is essentially another low rent felon who married well and had two children.  I use to feel for her and then I realized she brings the wrath of others on herself.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

Saw her in Kleinfeld today. Her two daughters were with her. I guess she was looking for herself, as she's newly engaged. 

Were they filming for Say Yes? Can't imagine she would pass up that opportunity.

• Love 1
On 3/17/2018 at 7:28 PM, Reality police said:

Were they filming for Say Yes? Can't imagine she would pass up that opportunity.

They had the typical "We're filming" sign out in the lobby when I arrived (a couple of hours before she got there), but I didn't see any cameras with her or near her. Perhaps they'd shoot scenes inside the actual salon and I missed them when I was filling out my paperwork in one of the small offices for my dress. 

• Love 3

I haven't seen this show in a looong time. Teresa and Dinyell being friends? It reminds me of that scene in The Sopranos where Christopher is talking about dreaming he was in Hell and seeing two wiseguys who hated each other in an Irish bar. "Hell is an Irish bar and these two were together and they were friends. I was in Hell, Paulie." "Was it hot?" "No, not really." "Well then, you weren't in Hell, my friend. Hell is hot. Everyone knows that. You were in Purgatory."

• Love 9
On December 15, 2018 at 2:24 AM, RedheadZombie said:

Just saw a selfie of Danielle's on reddit.  She's wearing panties and a chemise, squatting spread-eagle toward the viewer.  She has an unfortunate illusion of a lump in her crotch.  I admire how fit and flexible she is, but come on.

I'm flashing back to last season when Danielle said that the word 'trashy' is a trigger word for her.  Yet she continues to act like this... 

Marty was hilariously warned by the Joes the night before his wedding, knew what he was getting into, yet. I still feel sorry for him.  She is horrible and delusional and I tend to believe the opposite of everything she says.

• Love 8

Did they not have a pre-nup? Did they buy that house together? It continues to amaze me that you file for a protection order and have the owner of the house removed. Marty (just like JWow's husband Roger) was not arrested for any crime.  Yet he can be thrown out of his own home based on the words of well-documented liar?

• Love 10

When asked by Andy on WWHL about the status of her divorce, Danielle had this to say, "at this point in time in the juncture we’re trying to keep it out of the public persona.“ Danielle needs to meet Apollo Nida. He's a juvial fella. He also operates on a different sector of the time scale.

I really miss the "Do You Speak Real Housewives" thread that I started ages ago. It's buried somewhere weird. Danielle's word salad is a worthy new entry.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 15

I haven’t watch this show since Theresa went to jail.  Not interested anymore.  I just happened to watch WWHL where Danielle Staub and Lindsey Lohan were on.  OMG .. what happened to Danielle’s face?  She was unrecognizeable.  I’ve seen people that had work done, but this was over the top and not in a good way.  She resembled an alien.  WTF ?  BIG MISTAKE! Danielle.  Too bad you can’t reverse it.  She’s on her way to look like that cat woman.

• Love 5
On 1/10/2019 at 7:38 AM, HunterHunted said:

When asked by Andy on WWHL about the status of her divorce, Danielle had this to say, "at this point in time in the juncture we’re trying to keep it out of the public persona.“ Danielle needs to meet Apollo Nida. He's a juvial fella. He also operates on a different sector of the time scale.

What in the hell does that jumbled combination of words mean?!?!?  I would pay money (a very small amount) to watch Danielle and Apollo have a conversation about anything, while contestants try to decipher their gibberish.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

What in the hell does that jumbled combination of words mean?!?!?  I would pay money (a very small amount) to watch Danielle and Apollo have a conversation about anything, while contestants try to decipher their gibberish.

That would be the bomb!!?

• Love 3
On 1/21/2019 at 4:05 PM, luckyroll3 said:

She’s trying to sound intelligent.  Not gonna happen.  What exactly does she bring to the show?  Nothing.  My husband is Italian, works for a big reputable company, and hates how the Italians are depicted on this show.  All bullshit artists.

• Love 3

Watching last season ahead of the new season starting - I never watched during the original airing (post-soggy flicker syndrome,I couldn't take it, even tho she wasn't' on the show anymore). I continue to not understand how anyone could be friends with Danielle. What do they get out of the relationship? She's ridiculously exhausting and narcissistic. I'm currently watching the episode where she's demanding her bridal party spoil her rotten. That crap didn't float with me when I was in my 20's and sure as shat wouldn't float as I approach 50 - the same range as these ladies. I know what ultimately happens this season with her, but still. I'm so confused why people continue to put up with Danielle. I think during S1 I had a very brief moment of feeling sympathy for Danielle, that ended quickly as I recognized her energy vampire sucking ways.  She must kiss Tre's arse since Tre is willing to still entertain this jerk.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Do tell...

I was referring to last season 😉 (that I'm currently watching on Hulu)  Margaret (and her hubs) falling out with Danielle, as well as the post-season divorce shenanigans... No clue what happens this coming season, hopefully very little Danielle. 

• Love 5

I decided to rewatch S1, and moved on to S2 - I honestly don't understand how ANY of these women can befriend Danielle - she's either completely delusional or has a chemical imbalance that needs to be attended to. She was SOOOO off the rails in S2. Full nutter. I guess Tre can stomach that clown because the clown kisses Tre's arse and she (tre) is cool with surface relationships. Danielle seems seriously disturbed. I do wonder how her daughters seem to have matured normally - maybe they know she's full nutter and cope as such. I don't get it. And Danielle's full-nutter-ness is not entertaining. At least not to me. She's not as exhausting as Soggy was, but maybe that's because they limit Danielle's time on the screen (as compared to Soggy). Oy.

• Love 8