Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Richard comes across as a really bright guy who can explain complicated things well to a "layman".  He's not "blah, blah, blah, I'm an artiste, blah blah blah. He also has nice things to say about everyone, always a good idea. 

• Love 1
On 3/23/2017 at 9:43 PM, catrox14 said:

I have the same browsing history as Misha!!  I love Misha.  And needless to say I love shirtless Sam/Jared. 

I guess Destiel is officially over. Long reign Sastiel.

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Macbeth said:

I have the same browsing history as Misha!!  I love Misha.  And needless to say I love shirtless Sam/Jared. 

I guess Destiel is officially over. Long reign Sastiel.

I'm not sure which search got the bigger laugh from me. Maybe it was the search for ear hair removal techniques!

• Love 1

What a beautiful photo and a lovely name. I am thrilled for them. Danneel has tweeted 

Welcome to the world sweet baby girl!!! Definitely going to grab a few of these for Zep and Arrow!!

https://twitter.com/DanneelHarris/status/846407709813542912

It is great that Gen is raising money for 2 great causes too; Planned Parenthood Action Fund (who engage in education and advocacy to protect and advance women's health and rights) and the American Human Rights Campaign (that fights for the civil rights of LGBTQ people).

Gen took her boys on the Womens March. She is obviously passionate about certain causes. Good for her.

• Love 4

Wow, they kept that secret for nearly 10 days.  I mean, I knew there were some leaks... but that's impressive.  

And WHAT an adorable name.  Jared is so dead meat.  Thank goodness Gen is there to keep him grounded.  I need to see a father/daughter pick with him holding the wee little one.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SueB said:

Wow, they kept that secret for nearly 10 days

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1SQmXAcso/?taken-by=danneelackles512

Danneel posted this pic on Tom's birthday of JJ and Jensen baking him a cake. She posted 

Happy Birthday to our best bud Thomas Padalecki. We love you soooo much!!!!
#sharingcake ??? ❤❤❤❤❤

Odette must have just been born at that point but they kept it close to their chests. It is lovely to see how close the 2 families are.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, bearcatfan said:

I'm thinking the pink sugar sprinkles are a JJ addition to that cake!

I'm not so sure.  Jensen made a Valentine's Day card and he used pink paper and he made little hearts and used some gold glitter.  I'm just saying.. I'm thinking Jensen might have put those pink sprinkles on that cake and JJ did all the other stuff with the letters and numbers and candles.  The family that crafts and bakes pink things together?

Wow, Danneel looks amazing already after having twins! And I love that double stroller.

The whole family seems very committed to this "family business". I wish them all the success with it. Looks like daddy is getting JJ started early on the ground floor. LOL!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

Seems like Jensen can't handle Baby as well as Dean - after edits! LOL

Hold on there. Let's not get carried away! Not one person has ever said Jensen can't handle Baby easily. IMO, that was just a bit Jensen was doing because he had plenty of space to get out of there. Or he might have overshot a little bit and then turned it into a bit.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just spotted this! Some info from the J2 panel this weekend!

J2 Gold Panel Seacon 2017

Jared pets Jensen’s back and says it’s just an excuse to touch him :)

Jensen’s alter ego is Nesnej. Jensen backwards. When Jensen has too much whiskey lol.

Jensen: Meg and Demon!Dean would have either hated each other or had a great time together. Said it could’ve been like War of the Roses. 

Jared does a rim shot on the drums after telling a joke, Jensen: You can’t rim shot your own jokes!! Jared: Yes I can :P 

Jared: Thanks for all the congrats and love. 

When someone asks what it’s like to play Dean, mannerisms, etc. Jensen: Here’s 12 years of DVD’s, have fun lol. Gives praise to Dylan and Colin. 

Jensen showed Brock what Dean would act like if someone scratched his car and he almost hurt Brock (was choking him lol). 

Jared: Sam always tries to do the right thing. 

J2 talk about their bar and brewery. 

J2 explaining why they couldn’t do the FBBC brewery together. Jared: Can’t own a bar, brewery, and a winery. Monopoly in Texas law but they’re working on it. Because Jared owns San Jac Saloon: That’s why I couldn’t do that with him. (His bar is allowed to sell the beer, though). 

Jensen says that FBBC will say regional for a little while and hopefully can distribute. 

Jensen talks about his fear of green beans and chia seeds. Tells the story as to why he hates them. Had a traumatic experience with green beans as a kid, his mom didn’t let him leave the table until he ate them and he threw up. 

Jensen is cracking Jared up. 

J2 talk about the juice cleanse they were on the week they shot the episode with Kathryn Newton. Some of it did not go well. 

Question about Sam’s scar on his hand that Dean taught him to control his hallucinations. 

Talking about bowling with JJ from Kaleo last night. Their bowling names: Jared - awesome, Jensen - bowlegs, JJ - Iceland, bodyguards - baldy 1 and 2 lol! 

Fan: What fanfic do you read? Jensen: Nope. 

Jensen is 100% absolutely sure he does not read fanfic. Neither does Jared. Jared: but you do your thing. Jensen: Whatever floats your boat.

Body swap question: Jared would swap with Ruth. Praise for Ruth.

Jensen wouldn’t mind body-swapping with Lucifer. Praise for Pellegrino.

Jared does his impersonation of what it would look like if he body-swapped with Jensen lol. 

Info via: Fangasm, Michael, Kristin, Sil’s livetweet list.

Source: http://ibelieveinthelittletreetopper.tumblr.com/post/159382327773/j2-gold-panel-seacon-2017

i loved the answer to the question about fanfic. A perfect example of how to make it clear something isn't their thing without alienating fans in anyway :)

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Hold on there. Let's not get carried away! Not one person has ever said Jensen can't handle Baby easily. IMO, that was just a bit Jensen was doing because he had plenty of space to get out of there. Or he might have overshot a little bit and then turned it into a bit.

@catrox14, my love, I would never, ever insult our boy! That's what the LOL was for. I just found the difference amusing. This is the problem with writing things instead of saying them to people - something gets lost in the "translation". In this case, it should have been a wink. ;)

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

@catrox14, my love, I would never, ever insult our boy! That's what the LOL was for. I just found the difference amusing. This is the problem with writing things instead of saying them to people - something gets lost in the "translation". In this case, it should have been a wink. ;)

Ack! I was teasing back. I knew you were joking. I was joking back. Bah...sorry!

• Love 2

Here's the J2 panel from SeaCon. Not really spoiler-y, but they do mention they've read the script for the finale at the beginning--no specifics though--so, be forewarned if you don't like to hear anything about such things.

I gotta say, I've mostly stayed away from the con videos for about a year--they just started to feel less about the show lately--but I really enjoyed this one overall. They struck a nice balance, I think. And, I feel better about Jared now. He seems to be in a better head space now after Odette's birth. Which is nice to see.

• Love 3

Misha you troll (and I say that with affection haha)

Question: When Cas raised Dean from Perdition he had a hand print on his shoulder and you also raised Sam from Perdition. So the question is: Where is Sam’s hand print?

tumblr_oobbhaEXR91rvamcro2_400.gif

tumblr_oobbhaEXR91rvamcro1_400.gif

tumblr_oobbhaEXR91rvamcro3_400.gif

tumblr_oobbhaEXR91rvamcro4_400.gif

• Love 5