Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

I can't understand a word being said and yet I've listened three times haha

I've often wondered if all my years of Spanish in school were totally forgotten or not...I guess not totally! ;)

1 hour ago, Wayward Son said:

Those complaining might be glad to know that the CW have balanced the Sam centric promo tweet with a Dean centric tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cw_spn/status/860947284481257472

I wouldn't call that exactly making up for it. Comes DAYS after the episode broadcast and after their social media was filled with complaints. Making up for it would be not being so bias BEFORE the next episode. JMO

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

What about this one, which was just before the west coast broadcast?

And this one, which was the only tweet during the episode.

I have no idea what else was broadcast before the west coast broadcast (which is also after most of the country has also seen the episode,) As far as the one with Max, please tell me you see a difference between an outtake of two people and a glossy photoshoot of one  star that is captioned as the WINCHESTERS. Not even close even without taking into account when they were used.

Edited by Idahoforspn
  • Love 1

One thing I liked is how everyone encouraged and helped Jared who has shown in the past that doing this kind of stuff wouldn't be easy for him. I think it was part of the plan to have a second guitarist so if Jared had a problem it wouldn't be as noticable.. And Jensen singing also took some pressure off. They really were trying to encourage Jared and make sure he didn't end up embarrassed. I thought he did great and his shyness about it was endearing.

(edited)
On 5/7/2017 at 7:28 AM, Idahoforspn said:

One thing I liked is how everyone encouraged and helped Jared who has shown in the past that doing this kind of stuff wouldn't be easy for him. I think it was part of the plan to have a second guitarist so if Jared had a problem it wouldn't be as noticable.. And Jensen singing also took some pressure off. They really were trying to encourage Jared and make sure he didn't end up embarrassed. I thought he did great and his shyness about it was endearing.

I loved how everyone tried to stay down at Jared's level and they all hugged him in the end.  It was a really sweet moment.  I noticed he put his beanie on as soon as he was done.   I remember when Jensen was very nervous singing in front of a crowd.  Look at him now!

Edited by Casseiopeia
spelling
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I loved how everyone tried to stay down at Jared's level and they all hugged him in the end.  I was a really sweet moment.  I noticed he put his beanie on as soon as he was done.   I remember when Jensen was very nervous singing in front of a crowd.  Look at him now!

Rob really helped Jensen to get comfortable. He and Jason. Now they all seem to be encouraging Jared. Jensen actually looked proud of him. Really a sweet moment.

• Love 1

OK, amigos.  This thread has gone off the rails.  

A reminder:

• Be civil in your interactions with other posters
  • No one has to justify their opinions.
  • If it feels like the conversation is going round and round, it probably is.  Consider taking a break to watch some cute animal gifs.  anigif_enhanced-buzz-8979-1387487640-9.g
  • Conversations about who is getting the most love from the writers should be limited to Bitch Vs. Jerk. 
  • Love 4

Alvina August (Tasha Banes) talks about SPN and her band

*SPOILERS for s12 ep 20

https://movietvtechgeeks.com/alvina-august-talks-supernatural-tasha-bands-separate-ways/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Oh Jensen, what you do??? LOL Sigh. Sometimes I swear he's the worst about Dean!

Was the way that Jensen Ackles (Dean) holding his wine glass scripted, or was that something Jensen did himself?

Not at all! That was completely off the cuff. Dean is more of a beer & hard liquor guy, so naturally his caveman grip of that wine glass had us all in stitches and Rich. loved it enough to run with it. It broke the tension of the scene quite nicely, so I’m glad it made the final cut.

• Love 2

From Entertainment Weekly, date May 19, 2017, page 54 with photo of Sam, Cas, and Dean from Dean's side with odd height difference, as in Dean and Sam are the same height:

In the final two episodes of the season, aired back-to-back tonight, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) face off against two major foes: The British Men of Letters and Lucifer.  But pure plot isn't the only draw.  Like some of the best episodes before it, this one will get a little heady.  "Finales, by definition, can't go too crazy," executive producer Andrew Dabb concedes.  "But I will say this:  It's by far the most meta finale we've ever done.  There are some twists coming that we've never done before." - Samantha Highfill, EW

"Heady?" As in ... IN someone's head?

2 minutes ago, auntvi said:

More meta than Fan Fiction and French Mistake? It would be difficult to beat those 2, IMO.

I think the key thing to note is that it's the most meta finale not the most meta episode in general :) 

3 hours ago, auntvi said:

More meta than Fan Fiction and French Mistake? It would be difficult to beat those 2, IMO.

Considering those are a few of the worst episodes for me, that does not sound promising. *sigh*

3 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

Collins

3 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

can't seem to find the hate comments, but if it took place on Twitter I can hazard a guess at who the main haters were. 

It i

Oh it wasn't on Twitter.he was doing a live stream chat thing via GISHWHES and they managed troll the comments