Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:04 PM, SueB said:

As an owner on one of the most BORING names on the planet... I'm okay with something different.  It's much more different than I'd pick, but it's got potential.  Mine just lies there. Like a dead fish on the dock.  Which has stopped flopping. Hours ago. 

Sort of late, but I have a girlfriend named Sue, and she is the most wonderful woman I have ever known! In fact, because of her, when I meet someone named Sue, I automatically like them.

My name is Nancy. Everyone thinks of Sinatra or Reagan. Live with that!

catrox, how the hell are you? I've been worried. Check in please!!

Edited by Mick Lady
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Mick Lady said:

My name is Nancy. Everyone thinks of Sinatra or Reagan. Live with that!

I'm a Nancy, too.  When I was growing up I only knew one other Nancy, but at the library where I used to work, there were *six* Nancys, all roughly around the same age.  It was very disconcerting.  We were all pre-Sinatra/Reagan popularity, so I don't know where it came from.    

3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I'm a Nancy, too.  When I was growing up I only knew one other Nancy, but at the library where I used to work, there were *six* Nancys, all roughly around the same age.  It was very disconcerting.  We were all pre-Sinatra/Reagan popularity, so I don't know where it came from.    

Nancy Drew. 

15 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Wait...so Jared is in Texas?? Or Hawaii? Is he teleporting?

Pretty sure he's in Maui and just keeping Texas time as well.  He does have a bar there and he advertised that on twitter or Instagram yesterday too.

2 minutes ago, SueB said:

Pretty sure he's in Maui and just keeping Texas time as well.  He does have a bar there and he advertised that on twitter or Instagram yesterday too.

I was just making a joke about time travel. I know hes in Hawaii. There is a video of him helping Amell pop the cork on a bottle of champagne

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I had no idea.  I don't really know much about her personal life.  Good for her!  Lots of new SPN baby news lately.

I just discovered that she used to be an item with Nathan Fillion...who knew?  Anyway, they supposedly broke up so the father of said baby is as yet unknown.  At least he's unknown to me.

Edited by MysteryGuest

Well Bobby Singer is always added value to this show. So him not doing an episode is sad for me.  I know that the writers wrote him into a corner - last we saw him (not in flashback) - Bobby was surrounded by angels, confronting him, after they figured out his role in getting Metatron released.  We don't know what his fate was.

But flashbacks always work for me - and with 23 episodes to do - and not a large cast to do them....

I'm not so sure he might not shoot a scene when in Vancouver. Viewers were pissed when the CW spoiled his return in s10 because that would have been a great surprise. He was seen in flashbacks in s11. So to me it's quite possible he could just be playing coy. It would be strange for him to not make any kind of appearance.  Who knows though

2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I'm not so sure he might not shoot a scene when in Vancouver. Viewers were pissed when the CW spoiled his return in s10 because that would have been a great surprise. He was seen in flashbacks in s11. So to me it's quite possible he could just be playing coy. It would be strange for him to not make any kind of appearance.  Who knows though

He's made a statement that he thinks he's not in S12 -- first time to not be in a SPN season.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SueB said:

He's made a statement that he thinks he's not in S12 -- first time to not be in a SPN season.  

I'm aware of that. Things can change. Look what happened with Matt Cohen and when I busted Rob Benedict

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Holy carp Jensen. He looks incredible. The twins have so much hair!

He's doing that tongue in his teeth thing that I associate with him being super happy. DAWWWW

Edited by Binns

Article about the various portrayals of Death in popular culture -- incl an interview with Julian Richings.

It’s a belief shared by Julian Richings, who played Death in five episodes of the hit TV series Supernatural. “To humanise death, to turn it into someone recognisable and even sympathetic, reduces its power,” he explains. Richings is first seen on Supernatural emerging from his 1959 Cadillac Eldorado (licence plate: BUH-BYE). We can’t help but warm to him from the moment he kills, with one casual flick of the wrist, a mobile-phone-user who bumps into him onto the pavement. 

But Death also turns out to be an urbane, chatty, fairly ordinary guy with a penchant for junk food and a nice line in understatement. “I always play against the power of Death,” says Richings. “I never have to show how tough I am. I play up the humorous and wistful qualities instead.All I have to play is my delight at eating this crappy food while everyone knows what I’m really there for.”

• Love 2
On 12/5/2016 at 0:04 PM, SueB said:

As an owner on one of the most BORING names on the planet... I'm okay with something different.  It's much more different than I'd pick, but it's got potential.  Mine just lies there. Like a dead fish on the dock.  Which has stopped flopping. Hours ago. 

I hear you. Mine is June and yes, I was born in June. Mom could not think of anything else other than Mary and she said I did not look like a Mary. Not sure what a Mary looks like .. Hahaha

• Love 1

Hmmmmmm....so awhile back we had a mini-debate as to whether Jared /J2 owned their own jet. The Vancouver Canadagraphs pap has said that Jared owns a plane.

Did Caity Lotz just confirm that one or the other or the Js together have their own plane? I mean she doesn't go to SPN cons and why tweet at only the boys  vs someone at the CW for a jet. And no, I don't think she means her time-travel jet from Legends of Tomorrow

• Love 1

Would that make it easier to get into Canada without a passport?  I'm thinking back to the story that J2 told about Jensen having left his passport in his coat pocket in Austin, and panicking when he needed to fly home for the twins' birth.  I wondered at the time how he had gotten into Canada without it.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Wynne88 said:

Would that make it easier to get into Canada without a passport?  I'm thinking back to the story that J2 told about Jensen having left his passport in his coat pocket in Austin, and panicking when he needed to fly home for the twins' birth.  I wondered at the time how he had gotten into Canada without it.

I think as long as Jensen has a NEXUS card he doesn't have to use his passport so that story was kind of strange to me.

A private jet might only help with not having to fly commercial and maybe they have a special customs lane but I really don't know.

Edited by catrox14