Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Interesting list.

I agree with some of that, but some I entirely disagree with.

Yes, I don't agree with some of his ranking but I liked the fact that he went through all of the eps while most lists are top 10, top 20, etc. Some of his top 20 are a little iffy in my opinion; I wouldn't put Everybody Hates Hitler or Meta Fiction quite so high up.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

In some ways, Dean convincing himself that Sam couldn't be trusted was for me a parallel to Sam convincing himself Dean couldn't stop the apocalypse, so he (Sam) had to in season 4. Sam just let a demon sway him while Dean let Zachariah sway him.

This is a very good point. I never thought about it that way.

• Love 1

Notice the hat Jim is wearing?

It reads:

Singer (Auto) Salvage
  Sioux Falls,  SD

Kinda interesting for him to randomly be wearing that cap and posting a pic of him wearing it the same day he posts a pic about wrapping Timeless.

Edited by catrox14
because hats can't actually say anything
  • Love 1

Jensen performed at the Vegas Con Saturday Night Special:

"Brother" by Need to Breath

ETA: Background vocals by God & his sister

ETA2: Since Jensen said he thought represented the show, here's the lyrics for y'all to peruse:

Lyrics

Ramblers in the wilderness we can’t find what we need
We get a little restless from the searching
Get a little worn down in between
Like a bull chasing the matador is the man left to his own schemes
Everybody needs someone beside em’ shining like a lighthouse from the sea

Brother let me be your shelter
Never leave you all alone
I can be the one you call
When you’re low
Brother let me be your fortress
When the night winds are driving on
Be the one to light the way
Bring you home

Face down in the desert now there’s a cage locked around my heart
I found a way to drop the keys where my failures were
Now my hands can’t reach that far
I ain’t made for a rivalry, I could never take the world alone
I know that in my weakness I am stronger
It’s your love that brings me home

I’ll never leave you all alone
When you’re low
Bring you home

When you’re low
Bring you home

When you’re feeling low
Bring you home

When you’re low
Bring you home

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

One of my favorite songs and one of my favorite people.   He was absolutely awesome.  I loved that the rest of the cast came up for the chorus.  What an experience that must have been.

Lucky Vegas fans who got a double-dose of Jensen singing with the band! He looked gorgeous, he was awesome!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Binns said:

Wonder whose house that is....

Pretty sure it's his house.  Spec I've seen on tumblr  is that he's building the brewery on his ranch property.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

That's a mighty big operation. If that's a 50x100 ft one story factory, we're looking at 400K for construction alone.  He's got to be pouring (no pun intended) at least $1-2M into this deal.  I really hope this takes off for him.  I realize that's probably his annual salary (including conventions) but that's hard to set aside, no matter who you are.  Good on him.

1 minute ago, MysteryGuest said:

So he owns a ranch in addition to the house on the lake?  Would he really build a beer factory in his backyard?  That seems odd.

Maybe they will turn the house into a tasting room and B&B at the Brewery? 

But that doesn't look like the house we've seen pictures of.  Maybe he owns two houses, but I've never heard him talk about owning a ranch.  Someone asked him about horses a while ago in one of the cons, and he said he hadn't ridden in quite a while, so why own a ranch with no horses?

4 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

But that doesn't look like the house we've seen pictures of.  Maybe he owns two houses, but I've never heard him talk about owning a ranch.  Someone asked him about horses a while ago in one of the cons, and he said he hadn't ridden in quite a while, so why own a ranch with no horses?

The property might have enough acreage to have two small houses, one they can live in and  this one in the video could be used for the brewery

IIRC there were some pics of him and Jared and someone else fishing on a pond which I suspect might be part of the ranch property.  Who knows how many properties he owns. Dude is loaded.

Edited by catrox14

I thought they lived in a gated community on a lake, about a mile away from Jared.  I didn't think they lived on a ranch?  Oh well, they could just as easily have purchased a piece of land to build their distillery on.  I hope they can make a go of it.  Jared can serve their beer at his bar.

• Love 1

Hope everyone nearby likes the smell of hops.  Years ago they opened a microbrewery across the street from my library, and when the wind was right (or wrong) half of downtown smelled (to me) like very intense barley soup.  Depending on my mood, it either made me hungry or queasy.

6 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I thought they lived in a gated community on a lake, about a mile away from Jared.  I didn't think they lived on a ranch?  Oh well, they could just as easily have purchased a piece of land to build their distillery on.  I hope they can make a go of it.  Jared can serve their beer at his bar.

They do. I remember there were pictures of Jensen's daughter that his wife posted on Instagram that looked like a rural location probably a year or more ago. It might have been this property..Seems pretty reasonable to me they have more than one home. He's wealthy as is Jared.  Those boys are set for life.   

• Love 1

I remember that picture, but I thought that was someone else's property.  Oh well, it doesn't really matter.  It's not like I'm going to be dropping in on them anytime soon.  

I guess this explains why they were taking in all of those beer making courses a while ago.  I know that Danneel's brother has been involved with that for a while.   

6 minutes ago, Wynne88 said:

I expect the brewery and Jared's portion of the bar are useful in terms of taxes.  In some ways, it might be better if they weren't raging successes.

Weren't they going to do a wine business too, or did Jared opt to work with Amell for the wine stuff instead? 

12 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

Hello all, I previously posted this question in All Episodes Talk but per a helpful suggestion from @RulerofallIsurvey I'm posting it here as well.  Is Previously TV still posting Supernatural recaps/reviews? I haven't seen a new one since the third episode. No biggie, just curious.

I would assume they weren't getting enough traction, but I don't know for sure. You could always ping a mod and ask them. Or post the question in the Site Business Questions forum: http://forums.previously.tv/forum/2478-questions/

On 2/16/2017 at 9:43 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Hello all, I previously posted this question in All Episodes Talk but per a helpful suggestion from @RulerofallIsurvey I'm posting it here as well.  Is Previously TV still posting Supernatural recaps/reviews? I haven't seen a new one since the third episode. No biggie, just curious.

I checked with Tara.  They stopped covering it in the fall of 2016.

Well that guy just opened a can of worms. He's gonna get ripped to shreds by Jared fans. But at least he was smart enough to recognize that JP has done well on SPN, but it's also a little condescending with implying he s only gonna be worthwhile if he's in movies. Weird.

• Love 1