Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Okay, first of all, I didn't know that JDM and Hilarie weren't already married. Second of all, Jensen and Norman Reedus performed the ceremony! My heart! ♥

Edited by gonzosgirrl
This site and links = weird.
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Okay, first of all, I didn't know that JDM and Hilarie weren't already married. Second of all, Jensen and Norman Reedus performed the ceremony! My heart! ♥

I always thought they were already married too! But huge congrats, and Hilarie looks stunning!

I know JDM has become very close with Norman, and obviously he also considers Jensen one of his very best friends, so I think it's lovely that he asked the two of them to perform the ceremony.

They look so happy!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I have no words for this news, except my heart is about to burst...💞

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So weird - I listened to that podcast and I have no recollection of him saying this. Too funny - he wouldn't tell this story at the con where he mentioned the police chase. :D

18 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Misha's and the trio. I haven't seen Jared's yet.

I found Jared's cover on FB. He looks good, but I wish they wouldn't mess with the bad photoshop (on any of them). It really doesn't make the cover more interesting than their three handsome faces do.

jp.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Is Jensen the only one doing vocals on this album?

Not that I'm complaining....

My favourite one so far. This is my kind of song. ♥ He's even singing the backup vocals. 🙂 I did like the clip of Steve's song as well.

• Love 4

It seems Jensen, Jared and Jeff got inked together. I saw a pic of Jared the other day with what looked like a crown on that wrist,  but maybe it was a "W" ?

ETA this is the pic. Some kind of stylized "W"?

tatt.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Aw, those guys are friendship goals!  Some in the Twitter!verse think that it’s a crown associated with the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat because JDM has jmb tagged in the photo.  So since the last con we’ve got a new album, a new premiere, tattoos, and Jared trying out for “Hot Ones”.  Lots of question fodder for this weekend, so someone better be asking.

What the actual fuck. On the premiere evening of the show's final season, this.. THIS is what their social media tweets? Seriously, the fuck?

In case you can't see it. Yes, they are really advertising a movie in theaters tonight. Meh, you can always catch SPN on the app tomorrow.

I'm gobsmacked.

spn.jpg

ETA: Good grief, I hadn't actually watched the clip. The tweet and Will Smith's face were bad enough. The hacked together SPN clips before it make it so much worse.

Seriously, who runs this account?

Edited by gonzosgirrl
4 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I wasn't really sure where to put this, but here seemed like the best place. 

No spoilers, but a tidbit about the episode Jensen directed that sounds interesting.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2019/10/10/supernatural-jensen-ackles-final-season-interview/

I especially like the fact that the article is titled "Jensen Ackles Shares His Influence on the Final Season" and it is:

But the writers are leaving room for the actors to weigh in on some things along the way.

“Not necessarily what we want to do, as opposed to who we want to see,” Ackles explains in the video below. “There was certainly a push from Jared and I that we wanted to bring some familiar faces back.”

So he and Jared apparently have no influence on the storyline, just who they could get as guest stars.  'Nuff said.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

What the actual fuck. On the premiere evening of the show's final season, this.. THIS is what their social media tweets? Seriously, the fuck?

In case you can't see it. Yes, they are really advertising a movie in theaters tonight. Meh, you can always catch SPN on the app tomorrow.

I'm gobsmacked.

spn.jpg

ETA: Good grief, I hadn't actually watched the clip. The tweet and Will Smith's face were bad enough. The hacked together SPN clips before it make it so much worse.

Seriously, who runs this account?

I'm so not surprised.

That account is eye roll inducing most of the time, but this just makes me feel like they want to see how bad they can be/get before one of the bosses notices.

It's like they're thumbing their noses at the show in general here.

And like you, I've got nothing but WTF!, too. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I'm so not surprised.

That account is eye roll inducing most of the time, but this just makes me feel like they want to see how bad they can be/get before one of the bosses notices.

It's like they're thumbing their noses at the show in general here.

And like you, I've got nothing but WTF!, too. 🤷‍♀️

I know they are both ultimately owned by Warner Brothers, but still. I just saw this come up on my Facebook page - same 'ad' from Twitter, only Facebook has different rules for pages. Hmmm.

spngemini.JPG

21 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

We know a ton of people who are coming back. But nothing to indicate who it might be that Jensen suggested for his episode. At least that I've seen. I think it's just a guess. 

Spoiler

From what I can see it`s Sebastian Roche aka Balthazar. Maybe the earlier spoiler mixed up the Seasons when it said someone from Season 7 and meant Season 6.

• Love 1

Apparently Jared’s “Walker, Texas Ranger” reboot is a done deal and will be airing on the CW.  No word on a timetable yet.                                     ETA:  Oops!  Sue already posted this.

Edited by BlueSapphire
Already posted elsewhere
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Interesting article on the success of Supernatural and why networks should be looking to it's formula over GOT.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2019/10/10/the-hunt-for-the-next-supernatural-will-yield-the-discovery-of-the-next-game-of-thrones/#74562f1d61da

I agree. What drew me to SPN was it's focus on the Winchester family. The large ensemble cast never worked for me.

Someone should send a copy of this to Dabb. Maybe we could save the final season yet. Of course SN's success is based on the brothers Winchester and their love and adventures together. Something Dabb doesn't even begin to understand.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Of course SN's success is based on the brothers Winchester and their love and adventures together. Something Dabb doesn't even begin to understand.

I think he's pissed that the fans want to see the Winchester story.  Dabb wants to tell a very different tale. I think it's really telling that both Jared and Jensen are not out of steam, they aren't exhausted and they do not want to take a break. If Dabb had come up with interesting stories for them to tell there was more gas in the tank. They quit because of the marionette fight.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 6

My little clips aren't worth showing, but can I just fan girl here for a moment and say I got a high five from Jared for knowing the punch line to his joke during the autographs?  Jensen wa quicker, much more business like, but Jared was like a big puppy.  It really is strange to see (and touch) people you've only ever seen on tv.

• Love 3