Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Can. Not. Wait. For more.

This Altogether Awesome teaser was just what I needed today. 

Thank you, Sir. 💝

It's a very 'rock' sound and I think it suits him! I hope there is at least one ballad (for my bubblegum loving soul) but I like this, too. It sounds 100% better produced than Jason M's work (sorry Jason, but you produce the soul out of people's voices).

Just now, Frost said:

I like the clip of the song.  I'm wondering what kind of airplay it will get.  Is it considered country?

I sincerely doubt they expect air/radio play - but how awesome would that be? It's a southern rock sound to me.

• Love 5

So Misha and a bunch of SPN and SPNadjacent folks put on a charity event in NYC last night. Afterwards, Misha tweeted his thanks, without knowing that Jared and Gen showed up after he'd already left, thus were not included in the tweet. You can imagine the reaction from some folks. Rachel defended him (quite kindly) in one tweet. Alaina (Abaddon) however, is not having any of it.

(this was not her first word on the subject, but it will no doubt be her last)

(I love her)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Haaa! Jared just went online and liked Alaina and Rachel's tweets defending Misha. 

That will get twisted into "such a saint, those hanger-ons don`t deserve him, I wish he would let them rot..." in no time. 

• Love 3

Honestly people just jumped to conclusions. I myself when seeing Misha's post and how he tagged everyone there wondered why he didn't include Jared and Gen. 

But it turns out Misha didn't stay the whole time and Jared and Gen - who weren't expected to attend - showed up later as a surprise. So Misha crafted a late-night post on a late flight without knowing they had stopped by. 

• Love 1
On 9/30/2019 at 8:34 AM, Casseiopeia said:

Listening to Mark, Misha and Jared this dar ... it’s a completely different kind of interview   Not publicity at all   

Quick impressions:

Mark was probably the kindest and most personal I’ve heard from him.

Misha’s - I need therapy for his childhood 

Jared - much lighter than expected— it was like listening to a couple of buddies taking   

Since Rosey has history with Jensen, I’m most looking forward to that.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SueB said:

Mark was probably the kindest and most personal I’ve heard from him.

He had some interesting things to say about Kim Manners. First, that he loved the boys (J2), but also that he could be a real asshole if he didn't like you. I've never heard that before (kinda makes me like him even more though, lol).

Hmm, Mike takes credit for how J2 treat people on set. Okaaay.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He had some interesting things to say about Kim Manners. First, that he loved the boys (J2), but also that he could be a real asshole if he didn't like you. I've never heard that before (kinda makes me like him even more though, lol).

Hmm, Mike takes credit for how J2 treat people on set. Okaaay.

LOL Sorry Mike, we've been hearing stories about how great Jensen gets along with the crew and other actors since literally he started on Days of Our Lives. They liked him so much on Days that they promised not to replace his character with another actor and when they finally did decide to bring the character back, like ten years later, they CALLED Jensen up to tell him they were thinking about doing it.  I remember his soap opera dad saying in an interview "he gets along so well with the crew"! and then on Dark Angel, again it was, "he gets along so well with the crew!" and aside, from the two leads, it was apparently pretty much everyone adored him there.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Jensen's is Friday. I like Jared's - some light stuff but also decent talk about forensic debate, self-worth, bar fights, his awesome home and ending Supernatural. 

I was interested in the home bit - a lot of Gen's instagram pics show hens and veg growing etc - so I was wondering if this means that they have moved from the house which was down the road from Jensen and Danneel's.  From Jensen and Danneel's architect digest article they are on the lake, but not sure if Gen and Jared's is - not that it matters just wondered.

He said specifically they live in West Lake, which is also where Jensen and Danneel live. He said his office - where he was when doing the interview - is on the third floor of their guest house. Michael made a comment about how his office is bigger than his house and Jared said something like, yup - 15 seasons man. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Icarus said:

I was interested in the home bit - a lot of Gen's instagram pics show hens and veg growing etc - so I was wondering if this means that they have moved from the house which was down the road from Jensen and Danneel's.  From Jensen and Danneel's architect digest article they are on the lake, but not sure if Gen and Jared's is - not that it matters just wondered.

I've heard that Jensen and Danneel sold the house that was in Architectural Digest.  I guess it's possible it was just a trust transfer but from what they said(on tumblr or something so you know, salt generously...) it sounds like it was sold to an actual person.  

58 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I've heard that Jensen and Danneel sold the house that was in Architectural Digest.  I guess it's possible it was just a trust transfer but from what they said(on tumblr or something so you know, salt generously...) it sounds like it was sold to an actual person.  

Unless we didn't see the entire house I thought Jensen's looked kind of small. Especially since it looked like the twins were sharing a room. Jared bought a lodge that he renovated. When Jensen bought the B&B I wondered if they were going to do the same for their now growing family.

3 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Unless we didn't see the entire house I thought Jensen's looked kind of small. Especially since it looked like the twins were sharing a room. Jared bought a lodge that he renovated. When Jensen bought the B&B I wondered if they were going to do the same for their now growing family.

Jensen's house was big.  The twins were probably sharing a room because they were still small.  They are twins after all they are probably rather attached to each other.    They showed us the room that was supposed to be Zep's room, they showed us JJ's room, they didn't show us Arrow's but there was another bedroom that was in the photos decorated for a girl which I think was originally JJ's as listed in the photo.  So it's possible JJ just decided on  a different bedroom and that one would have become Arrow's.  Or the room the twins were sharing would become Arrow's room once they were given seperate rooms.  So that's JJ, Zep, shared bedroom of the twins,, the other bedroom in the photos which we weren't shown in the tour, Jensen and Danneel's room and the guest bedroom Jensen said he would use so as not to disturb Danneel if he got home late on the weekend from Vancouver. That's 6 bedrooms.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Jensen's house was big.  The twins were probably sharing a room because they were still small.  They are twins after all they are probably rather attached to each other.    They showed us the room that was supposed to be Zep's room, they showed us JJ's room, they didn't show us Arrow's but there was another bedroom that was in the photos decorated for a girl which I think was originally JJ's as listed in the photo.  So it's possible JJ just decided on  a different bedroom and that one would have become Arrow's.  Or the room the twins were sharing would become Arrow's room once they were given seperate rooms.  So that's JJ, Zep, shared bedroom of the twins,, the other bedroom in the photos which we weren't shown in the tour, Jensen and Danneel's room and the guest bedroom Jensen said he would use so as not to disturb Danneel if he got home late on the weekend from Vancouver. That's 6 bedrooms.

I just remember while watching the video that it didn't look as big as I would have thought and that maybe that was why they bought a bigger place.

I read a People mag that said Jared's house is 10,600 square feet. 

Jensen's still has five bedrooms; three floors; wine cellar; kitchen, bar area; enclosed porch, second kitchen downstairs; multiple living/family rooms. And his is technically more expensive because it's on the water. 

• Love 2
On 9/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, Rina99 said:

I personally find this idea a combination of laughable, irritating and down right idiotic in equal measures. MHO, Jared is NO Chuck Norris. If they are toning the martial arts/fighting skills down to compensate, you basically have a Texas Law and Order, which is yet another very overdone procedural. I used to watch Walker a lot but only for Chuck. Without him, I wouldn't have watched it at all as it was borderline after school specially. But, whatever. 

I just really, REALLY hope Jensen lands something MUCH better! And NOT on the CW!!

As far as this reboot goes, SOLID PASS! I've had enough of Jared's characters preaching morality to last me many lifetimes. LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Res said:

If they are toning the martial arts/fighting skills down to compensate, you basically have a Texas Law and Order, which is yet another very overdone procedural.

Taken to the other shows vs the Winchesters thread.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, Casseiopeia said:

This was the only interview I listened to(time is just not on my side these days)and Mr. Ackles yet again made it so worth the effort. 

He's so Real to me in ways that most actors I've seen and heard and read of have never seemed to be-again, to me.

And I think that's why I love him and his little family so much and will follow his career wherever it takes him.

And that, too, is something I've never really done or even thought of doing with any other actor.

I really do hope that his next acting project is worthy of his talent, though.

Tbh, that's my fondest wish for him.🤞💝

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 3