Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Well since Jared was spotted in Denver and Jensen's aunt lives nearby they were probably following the Impalas route on the way back to Austin. From what I understand they were driving because of the dogs. Jared sold his plane so that would mean Jensen's elderly dog and Jared's dog would have to travel in cargo on a regular flight.  Also I didn't see Jensen's Bronco on the auto transport.  I'm guessing they drove that.

A lot of surmising on my part but there were screencaps of tweets from Jensen's aunt on Tumblr. If what she posted was true then the guys were together at her house.

It's all a little confusing/conflated, but I do think they road-tripped back home, just (obviously) not in the Impala. I think though that Jensen's Bronco was on the trailer in one of the first photos, so I'm not sure what they are driving. It's probably smart of them not to use a vehicle that fans would recognize though. 😉

(Although, it could be amusing to watch a white Bronco being chased on the highway again. (Testing the general age of the board here :P)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It's all a little confusing/conflated, but I do think they road-tripped back home, just (obviously) not in the Impala. I think though that Jensen's Bronco was on the trailer in one of the first photos, so I'm not sure what they are driving. It's probably smart of them not to use a vehicle that fans would recognize though. 😉

(Although, it could be amusing to watch a white Bronco being chased on the highway again. (Testing the general age of the board here :P)

I Remember! I think it was 1994- I was in high school!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

It says I’m blocked from these tweets?

Try this

59 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It was the afternoon soaps.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I believe Jared had a vehicle in Canada too so they probably put Jensen's on the transport and they used Jared's care for them and their two dogs. The only confusion I have is we have had multiple pics of Jared with fans but nothing of Jensen so I don't think we know for sure. The aunt said he visited. I'm just not sure mode of transportation. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So some of the guest stars have been posting videos in character to congratulate the guys...this one is for Dean

OMG how much do I wish this was a legit spoiler!!!!!! Ty loves the Dean/Benny relationship as much as so many fans do. I miss him! And I'll never forgive BoBo for crapping on his memory.

I can't find the tweet now, but there was a supposed sighting of Jensen at the Denver airport two or three days ago. If that was true, my feeling is that the Js decided to do a mini-roadtrip as far as Denver so Jensen could see his aunts, then Jared continued on with his dog and Jensen and Icarus flew the rest of the way home. Jensen has taken Icarus on a plane many times - he can easily buy him a seat because he's a small dog.

Like I said, no photographic conformation, but the fact that no one mentioned seeing Jensen with Jared out on the town suggests it might have gone down that way. I can easily imagine Jensen wanting to be in Austin with the Impalas were delivered.

• Love 9
On 9/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, Casseiopeia said:

Just finished watching this.

It was so good. So Real. You can actually feel the friendship that they share and there's no denying that this interview sure did brighten this fan's day immensely and at a time when it was especially needed and appreciated.  

ETA: Big thanks again to everyone for posting and keeping us up to date and informed on our show as we head into these last episodes. 

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I don't know what the context is here..

..okay it's for the Kings of Con podcast.

That is a lot of scruff already!

Doh! Okay clearly this was pre-taped while Jensen was still in Vancouver.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, trudysmom said:

Crowley, though I doubt Mark Shepherd is interested

I believe the one that bought the videos tried to get Mark Sheppard to do one.  He said no.  He explained it really would be  waste of the fans money becasue he said if he wanted to talk to Jensen or Jared he could just pick up the phone. 

She also tried to get Chuck Norris to make one for Jared.  He declined.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I notice that the Impala Jared has has the CNK 8003 number plate - or will both the Impalas has this, not sure what the system is in the US. I personally feel sad that it is not Jensen we have seen first with his though.

image.png

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Icarus said:

I notice that the Impala Jared has has the CNK 8003 number plate - or will both the Impalas has this, not sure what the system is in the US. I personally feel sad that it is not Jensen we have seen first with his though.

I'm fairly certain those are not real plates, and for sure not Texas plates. I think Jensen (in the Rosenbaum interview)  said his car was going straight to the shop for the A/C retrofit. Do we know for sure that Jensen is even back in Austin yet?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Frost said:

I'm listening to the podcast, but they keep talking about Jensen's screen background.  I can't find a why to view anything.  Is it just audio?

There is video  but you have to join their patreon to unlock it.  The back ground was actually just his apartment, and they were making a joke.

Gen joins about 20 minutes in, Jared about 6 minutes later. 

When asked if there was anything he could share about the finale. (no spoilers) Jared said now that he knows how it ends he couldn't be more proud.  Those were pretty much identical words to his answer when asked how he felt about the end of s5.

• Useful 1

Aw, Jared and Genevieve are so cute together.  Thanks for posting this.  I watched the podcast with Rich, Rob, and Jensen and came away with a few things:  1.  Sorry, Jensen, but that shirt is just...no, 2.  Rich talks way too much, and 3.  That is the most conversation I’ve heard about Negronis in my life.  The podcast was ok, but since it was done while the guys were quarantined in Vancouver and before Jensen announced his new role, the conversation was pretty much about dealing with the pandemic and alcoholic drinks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, BlueSapphire said:

Aw, Jared and Genevieve are so cute together.  Thanks for posting this.  I watched the podcast with Rich, Rob, and Jensen and came away with a few things:  1.  Sorry, Jensen, but that shirt is just...no, 2.  Rich talks way too much, and 3.  That is the most conversation I’ve heard about Negronis in my life.  The podcast was ok, but since it was done while the guys were quarantined in Vancouver and before Jensen announced his new role, the conversation was pretty much about dealing with the pandemic and alcoholic drinks. 

This is what I liked about it.  Several time I've often said, I'd like to be a fly on the wall for this conversation and that is what this felt like.  A chat among friends.  It also reminded me of how much I missed all the Robsen from not having cons.  

I loved that he and Rob considered quarantining together.   I also thought it was interesting that Jensen talked about having conference and video calls and interviews.  Inquiring minds what to know Jensen.  lol. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BlueSapphire said:

Aw I like the shirt. 🙂  IMO the hat was too big, I think it kind of took away from the look of the shirt a little because they didn't really go together.  But I like that Jensen doesn't always just wear boring really plain stuff, like most guys seem to do.

LOL Rich does talk ALOT.   

• Love 7

I was browsing through Twitter and saw some people commenting on Jensen’s Texan accent coming through a bit, which is cute.  I saw another post about Jared correcting himself about Jensen “who does/who did Supernatural with me,” in that interview with Genevieve, and that just hit me with so many feelings.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

This is what I liked about it.  Several time I've often said, I'd like to be a fly on the wall for this conversation and that is what this felt like.  A chat among friends.  It also reminded me of how much I missed all the Robsen from not having cons.  

I loved that he and Rob considered quarantining together.   I also thought it was interesting that Jensen talked about having conference and video calls and interviews.  Inquiring minds what to know Jensen.  lol. 

The Robsen is strong with this one. 😍

I like that Jensen's just a regular guy sitting around a quarantine apartment chilling, not caring about his hair or what he's wearing. But damn, he still looks pretty. LOL! I am enjoying all these between friends-like chats. But yes, I also hope some of those zoom calls were more professional in nature. Had to be.

Also someone on twitter indicated that Gen apparently said the Js actually traveled separately from Canada, that Jared drove alone. So no road tripping. But we know from Jensen's aunt that he did visit them in Denver, so if they both ended up in Denver, could have been at different times.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So I just saw this on FB. I do not know the context or when it was taken. It was posted Sept 17

119683577_3454758764562119_6370767670949

Yeah, this is years old. Jensen and Jared rode around in mini bikes on set. I think this specific bike was in Changing Channels.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, falltime said:

Yeah, this is years old. Jensen and Jared rode around in mini bikes on set. I think this specific bike was in Changing Channels.

I know they rode on mini bikes years ago but I have never seen this picture before. Is it posted somewhere with an explanation?

• Love 1
On 9/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, FlickChick said:

I'm telling you, Jensen looks almost the same in every season, including 15. He must have a painting stashed somewhere. He's like a fine wine; only gets better with age. 🙂

I don't doubt the painting however I am thinking that it probably looks pretty fine as well.

• Love 3
On 9/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, PAForrest said:

OMG how much do I wish this was a legit spoiler!!!!!! Ty loves the Dean/Benny relationship as much as so many fans do. I miss him! And I'll never forgive BoBo for crapping on his memory.

I can't find the tweet now, but there was a supposed sighting of Jensen at the Denver airport two or three days ago. If that was true, my feeling is that the Js decided to do a mini-roadtrip as far as Denver so Jensen could see his aunts, then Jared continued on with his dog and Jensen and Icarus flew the rest of the way home. Jensen has taken Icarus on a plane many times - he can easily buy him a seat because he's a small dog.

Like I said, no photographic conformation, but the fact that no one mentioned seeing Jensen with Jared out on the town suggests it might have gone down that way. I can easily imagine Jensen wanting to be in Austin with the Impalas were delivered.

They could use Benny this season. What a waste.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I watched Seven all by myself not knowing what it was about. It starred Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt....sounded awesome. I've never watched it again.

I had the worst nightmare of my life after watching Seven. 

• Love 2

While I think Seven is gruesome (yet still a very good movie), I would nominate Sleepers as the most disturbing Brad Pitt movie to watch. I usually get too choked up to watch it all the way through.    

16 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

While I think Seven is gruesome (yet still a very good movie), I would nominate Sleepers as the most disturbing Brad Pitt movie to watch. I usually get too choked up to watch it all the way through.    

For me it would be Kalifornia. Great movie but disturbing as hell.

• Love 2