Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I know this isn't a new picture but it's #NationalSelfieDay and Jensen has been incognito for a very long time so....

Is it possible that Jensen is prepping for the episode he's going to direct? They usually return for regular filming in early July, don't they?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Is it possible that Jensen is prepping for the episode he's going to direct? They usually return for regular filming in early July, don't they?

There's a con this weekend,  so hopefully we'll get details.

It felt strange, given how much they share with us, that there was no Father's Day Instagram from Danneel or the kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It felt strange, given how much they share with us, that there was no Father's Day Instagram from Danneel or the kids. 

The production list also doesn't' have Supernatural listed yet.

• Useful 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I just looked at the schedule. Is it too much to hope since Mark Pellegrino is not appearing, that he won't also be appearing on our screens next season???? Prayers to Chuck!!

ETA: I just looked up Pellegrino in IMDB and he has appeared in 37 episodes. 37!!! Yuck!

Edited by FlickChick
  • Love 2

Jensen sang Heaven by Bryan Adams  and Midnight Train to Memphis by Chris Stapleton in Dallas tonight and now I'm going to bed happier than I have been in some time. 

Thank you for lighting up my life, Sir.

You are a True. Rockstar.😍😎

• Love 8
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Suddenly, being awake at 4 am with insomnia isn't so bad  ❤ He just loves performing and I love watching him.

On another note,  that tshirt is hanging off him. WTF.

I thought the same thing.  They always try to slim down before filming.  But he does look very thin.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

D9wiRzJWwAII5kT.jpg

Okay I'll stop posting....soon...but I had to find a good shot of Jensens hair (apparently the topic of the con so far) without a mike in his face.

That is some  borderline Demon!Dean hair and I am here for it

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

D9wlPg5XkAUOlcu.jpg

Okay I'll stop posting....soon...but I had to find a good shot of Jensens hair (apparently the topic of the con so far) without a mike in his face.

He's so... fluffy. OMG *dies*

• Love 5
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Not so far.

Thanks!

Edited to add: Is that because no one's asking or they're just not on that topic or they're avoiding talking about it? Or is it just not the time in the convention when people ask questions? Sorry. I don't know a lot about how the conventions work. 🙂

Edited by bethy
1 hour ago, bethy said:

Thanks!

Edited to add: Is that because no one's asking or they're just not on that topic or they're avoiding talking about it? Or is it just not the time in the convention when people ask questions? Sorry. I don't know a lot about how the conventions work. 🙂

No one has asked  as far as I can tell.  I don't think there is a script yet  to talk about.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

It was nice knowing you all. 

IKR?!

*THUD*...

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He's so... fluffy. OMG *dies*

His Hair is To. Die. For.

Love it!😍

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dare we hope this means they are both actually gone for good?

🤞

And sorry, but I also wish that they would get rid of the NougatBabySue/Cousin Oliver character as soon as possible, too. 

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 8

J2 said they know how the show ends and the final scene will be the hardest foe ever. 

Also, on an unrelated note I saw that the SPN crew made tribute videos for Mark P. and Sam S. at the end of the season. I am taking that to mean no Lucifer/Nick and doing a celebration dance. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

J2 said they know how the show ends and the final scene will be the hardest foe ever. 

Also, on an unrelated note I saw that the SPN crew made tribute videos for Mark P. and Sam S. at the end of the season. I am taking that to mean no Lucifer/Nick and doing a celebration dance. 

Regarding Mark P: Gawd, I hope so. That alone would make the show better even with substandard writers.

I'm surprised they know the ending already. I thought Jensen didn't like to read/know what's ahead for Dean. I'm just going to continue to avoid spoilers like the plague.

39 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I'm surprised they know the ending already. I thought Jensen didn't like to read/know what's ahead for Dean. I'm just going to continue to avoid spoilers like the plague.

You and me, both.  Since this is the last season, I want to try to enjoy it and they tend to give too much away most of the time.  Though I am in full celebration mode hearing that Lucifer/Nick may truly be gone for good.  Please make it so!

• Love 2

I don’t like lots of people knowing the ending.  Plus I’d rather it ended organically , not a target to aim for.  Under any other showrunner ok, but not heavy handed Dabb.

I'm more and more worried about season 15.  😳

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

Regarding Mark P: Gawd, I hope so. That alone would make the show better even with substandard writers.

I figure he wants as much notice as possible so he can try and fix it if Dabb really goes off the rails. He really seems to be putting his heart and soul in the final season and is doing everything possible to keep this from game of thronesing. He’s directing, trying to get back some old writers and even writing a little himself. This is the most he has ever been involved behind the scenes.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don’t like lots of people knowing the ending.  Plus I’d rather it ended organically , not a target to aim for.  Under any other showrunner ok, but not heavy handed Dabb.

I think they do need an endgame, just to keep things from petering out or wandering off in the wrong direction.  It doesn't mean they'll know specifics of how they get there.  Hopefully it won't be 19 eps of Jack angst and then poof!  The world explodes and everyone dies.  (Of course, I can't guarantee that with Dabb around...)  *sigh*

Edited by ahrtee
Fix number of eps.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think knowing the ending is a GOOD thing, assuming they like it and signed off on it.  You should know how something is going to end so that way you can write with that ending in mind.  

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

D9uQM_YXsAACygU.jpg:large

According to Rob Jensen chose that song (Heaven) because he felt it connected with the meaning of the show and with their relationship with the fandom.  The lyrics really connected with me.  I loved that he wanted to honor the fans that way.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I think knowing the ending is a GOOD thing, assuming they like it and signed off on it.  You should know how something is going to end so that way you can write with that ending in mind.  

Then it will be obvious from episode 15 on.  Subtlety is not Dabb’s thang.

My take is Dean dies.... 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

That's what I hope too, that the Js had to agree to the ending of the show, and therefore like or are at least content with the way it ends. No, I'm not expecting it to be really good or anything like that, because it won't be given the current showrunning and writing staff. Still, forewarned is forearmed, and all that.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

According to Rob Jensen chose that song (Heaven) because he felt it connected with the meaning of the show and with their relationship with the fandom.  The lyrics really connected with me.  I loved that he wanted to honor the fans that way. 

I loved the look on his face after he finished that one. It was like he was drinking us all in. And he started it all out with "Let's get Emotional..." and I have to admit to getting teary eyed over it, even now. He knows us so well, doesn't he?

He was on fire all around at this convention. Same with Jibcon. He seems determined to enjoy them to the utmost in this last year of the show. Good for him.

• Love 4