Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Very inappropriate time to bring that up in a five minute interview.  Plus, I read on twitter she already told him this at a con and got the exact same answer. 

Awkward. I'll give Jared credit for handling it well, but that had to be so uncomfortable for the others. Not to mention so very unprofessional of the interviewer, and unfair to take time out of their last Q&A for it. If it's really only about thanking him, write a letter.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I loved this moment as well.  Jensen and Jared comforting Misha...these guys care so much about each other.

5ba1e1dd7987d20c9f0cef2fdd657456c38d6f22

Tapping/smacking someone for comfort must be a guy thing. Watch how many time Jared does it to both guys during this exchange. Jensen's more of a grasp and squeeze,  Lol! 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Good. God.

Resistance is futile. 

The Smolder is simply too overpowering. 😍🤩

I love Ruth Connell's story if how she forgot her lines during Inside Man when Jensen had to get right in her grill for a scene. After seeing this pic, and the intensity in which he seems to focus on the person in front of him, I totally get her reaction. It's not a threatening thing mind you, just.... So intense yet lovely.

On Sunday, I trundled down to Comic Con  with a friend just to mess around and see people, alas, I had no close encounter with him, or anyone from SPN. In retrospect, after seeing the above pic, that probably isn't the worst thing, as I would probably be dead now, and I do not have my affairs in order LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ukgirl71 said:

Is it me, or does a beard-free Jared look a lot thinner than we’re used to?

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I think it's just the angle of the pic.

I think it's both. He looks much healthier than he did immediately following his race, but he's still too thin, IMO. Shaving the beard emphasizes it.

• Love 2
On 7/23/2019 at 3:17 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Is it me, or does a beard-free Jared look a lot thinner than we’re used to?

Here he is in Vancouver the week. Looks like the usual Jared to me.

78a7afbdc43103b3571af3afa25840daf21f1968

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

So weird. I know I posted this tweet in this thread last night with the caption 'Baby tapeball' - it even had a couple likes, and now it's gone. WTH?

In any case... it's kinda sad/weird how many 'lasts' there will be over the next season. It's a double edged sword, knowing it's over. It makes you aware of every moment in a way a good story shouldn't.

• Love 3

Jensen, both liked and commented on this.  Jensen responded "interesting and with a thinking emoji.

I don't recall him liking or responding to fan art before.

There was Danneel's comment about it being their year in so many ways.  Her new bio on Instagram that says "keeper of secrets."

Jensen making comments at comic con that "they won't be gone long" and suggesting he just needs to find a a new show. 

Him mentioning at a con that he's excited about future possibilites, and how he wants to replace one of the Chris's. 

Does anyone else feel like this cheeky little devil might be up to something.

• Love 7

I've wondered about it since I saw Danneel's post at the start of the year (and I don't know how to link my previous post on the subject from early January).  He's a committed, driven guy who clearly loves his vocation, but, to be honest, I really don't like the Cyclops character from X-Men (apologies to any fans out there).  I want to see Jensen in something, I just remain to be convinced that the right vehicle is a superhero role.

• Love 1
(edited)

Would be nice if they finally got Cyclops right in movies. But I don't think the MCU will do X-Men for at least the next 5 years. So that would be looooooong in the future. And Cyclops is usually played a lot younger, early 20s maybe. There are better roles in the X-Men universe.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 3

He clearly loves acting and I don't expect him to take much of a break at all. I do hope he is considering all options - not just superhero stuff. He could kill on a sitcom or be a lead on a drama or action movie/tv project. 

4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen, both liked and commented on this.  Jensen responded "interesting and with a thinking emoji.

I don't recall him liking or responding to fan art before.

There was Danneel's comment about it being their year in so many ways.  Her new bio on Instagram that says "keeper of secrets."

Jensen making comments at comic con that "they won't be gone long" and suggesting he just needs to find a a new show. 

Him mentioning at a con that he's excited about future possibilites, and how he wants to replace one of the Chris's. 

Does anyone else feel like this cheeky little devil might be up to something.

I think he is. The Cyclops thing might be a red herring on his part though. I don't think he would announce something like that in this manner. Nor do I think TPTB would permit it. That said, I think he's got something in the works for sure. I am not keen on the Cyclops character personally. Maybe that character will be in the next Deadpool mivie which thus far is the only MCU film that Jensen himself has mentioned being thisclose, if not for scheduling conflicts. Things that make you go hmmmm.

• Love 1

The only problem with Cyclops is it hides one of his best features. :'(

I don't really think him 'liking' the post is any more confirmation of anything than his extremely detailed Red Hood photoshoot/cosplay was. I just don't think he (or they) would leak it this way. I have no problems with him doing a superhero role, or really, any role right on the heels of Supernatural. Hollywood is waaaay to fickle for there to be any guarantee of further success. There is a long list of super talented actors who never get one big break, never mind two. I just want him to do something that satisfies him, and keeps him in the game. Doesn't mean I don't hope with all my heart he gets that one role that will launch him into the league he belongs in. :)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

It usually comes out when the DVD comes out - possibly September?

I don't think it is ever officially 'released' to the public - i.e., YouTube, etc., though, is it? It's fans who share it through those mediums (unless/until they get smacked on the wrist, lol). Could be wrong though...

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

There's no real thread for fan made videos.  This one is cool...a DallasCon winner

For what it's worth, I put these in the Fan Fiction thread (not the episode thread, that is).

• Love 3

Jensen just doesn't seem to age.  No receding hairline, nothing. Maybe a few crinkles around the eyes but that's it.

Superhero movies bore me to death.  The only one I liked was  Deadpool.  But I know I'm in the minority.

I want him to be happy and challenged too.  I don't think huge fame and fortune is his bag anyway. He'd just get annoyed with all the attention. LOL.

• Love 2